Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Disappearing Children [ Part 1 ]

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Zaku attempted to follow in the abysmal dark corridors. The silvery light from the moon still leaked through the hall caring specks of dust that danced around the window stills. The length of the corridor felt like it never ended as Zaku continuously passed by the same large windows. At least he felt like he was getting closer after hearing rumbling noise of a moving cart turning toward the left of the hallway. As Zaku crept closer he began to feel a sense of imbalance similar to how he and Dai felt walking toward the infirmary. The hallway felt like it was spinning like the sudden case of vertigo. The atmosphere appear to bend like melting butter. At the climax of it all, Zaku could feel a sharp pain near the side of his neck. He was struck with a concealed needle as small as a senbon. Zaku could determine that the needle was doused in some poisonous solution as he began to loose sensation from his body. His eyes began to drop like rocks as he slowly began to loose consciousness. He felt his knees give way as he slammed hard onto the cold tiled floor. Before he finally lost consciousness he watched a leering shadow that looked like a young child emerged from the hall walking toward him.

When Zaku regained consciousnesses he quickly realized that he was no longer at the school. The interior of the area was wet and damp like a moist cave. There was a bright light shinning into his face that he could barely see a man hovering over his head. Zaku was laying face up on a wooden medical bed. On his right was a stand of medical equipment ranging from metallic tongues to small black tubes and on his left was the young blond boy from school laying unconsciously. Zaku was still paralyzed up to his neck only able to move his eyes as the man walked away from the light. The man came in full view wearing a modest white coat with a simple white veil that covered most of his mouth and neck. He had a full fledged of hair that sprouted like hairs of an porcupine. He looked very similar to the old man that Zaku discovered earlier except this man did not share his sickly demeanor.

"Ah you are awake now. I apologize for the uncomfortable accommodation. I did try my best. You may be wondering why you are here. You see my son is a very sick beyond what you would say as normal I still blame myself for his condition and this is all I can do to keep him alive." The man said stopping abruptly as he noticed the young blond boy.

"Chāruzu!" He said as he quickly walked toward the boy. The boy simply groan. The man caressing the young boy's flowing hair attempting to sooth the boy. He stopped noticing that specks of hair managed to attach itself to his hand. "Oh no the process is happening again. We must start the procedure again." He walked toward the stand of medial equipment and removing a syringe filled strange dark blue liquid. The sharp pointed pierced the blazing light as he raised the needle in the air. He returned toward Zaku and poked the needle into the his right arm.

[Almost done Zaku. Ask questions if you feel curious]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was hard to follow in the dark hallways. As I tried my best, I couldn't help but feel that I had been traveling in circles. Had I really been so intent on following not to notice this? Wait, didn't this mean he knew he was being followed. This wasn't good... But it just felt like I was getting closer, as the cart seemed to grow near. However, the closer I got, the more strange I began to feel. The world was turning upside down and I was going with it. My vision began to blur, and things seemed to just shift into shapes I had never even comprehended before. At the moment when I felt it couldn't get any worse, and by this time I was leaning on a wall trying to right myself, there was the prick of pain in my neck. "Oh crap..." I was barely able to get out as I seemed to lose control of my body. In just a few moments I was on the ground, my unresponsive eyes watching the child approach me...

When I awoke, I wasn't quite sure how much time had passed. From my initial survey of the air, I could dell it was dank and musty; the walls weren't man made. A cave. Ok, with that knowledge, I couldn't really guess where I was since I had no knowledge of the surrounding area. But maybe it wasn't a cave. If these abductions happened often, it might have meant we were in a section of the sewers; somewhere that the captor could take a child quickly. As well as an area in which no one would think to look.

Though I was being blinded by a light, I felt the presence of someone so close. I fidgeted quickly, or rather, attempted to fidget. Only my head was responding to my commands as I looked at the man and the boy in the bed across from me. He wore a white coat, like he was a legitimate doctor; albeit, a creepy one. Though he resembled the man from before, there was no way they were one ad the same unless some transformation occurred while I was knocked out. In the few moments before he noticed my conscious state, I realized my one goal. 'Regain control of my body.'

"Ah you are awake now. I apologize for the uncomfortable accommodation. I did try my best. You may be wondering why you are here. You see my son is a very sick beyond what you would say as normal I still blame myself for his condition and this is all I can do to keep him alive." The man said stopping abruptly as he noticed the young blond boy.

In the time I was going to reply, he quickly became distracted by his son. So I could only think my responses. "Wouldn't anyone be wondering..." I said with a smirk and closed my eyes for a moment as he tended to his son. Focusing all my will, I attempted to free myself from the binds of modern medicine and the dangers of it in the hands of someone nefarious. But no such luck... But something seemed to trigger, and the father became worried. "Process? Procedure? What's happening again!?" I pleaded, looking for some kind of explanation, trying to buy my body some time to burn through the medicine.

But unbeknownst to Zaku or the man administering some other drug, there was a shadow stirring. The inner beast, Fukuzatsuna, that Ishikawa Kioku had sealed in his youngest cousin years ago, began to take fault with the good doctors methods. Invisible to the naked eye, tiny grains of sand were entering the needle, cloggin it up to prevent any kind of dangerous substance from continuing to enter the subject known as Zaku.

It was strange, I could feel chakra returning, stronger than ever. It was like my chakra was burning through whatever substance had infiltrated my body. Minute feeling returned to my limbs as I looked into the doctors eyes. I wasn't sure if he was aware, so I had to remain fearful. But while I starred into his visage, I attempted to move my foot, with limited success. Hardly a shudder. it would seem this would take some more time. What I didn't know was that the serum he was trying to inject in my arm had become clogged with sand. The only thing I could have guess was that my natural healing capabilities were kicking in because of my adrenaline at the feeling my body returning to me. "What is wrong with your son?" I asked, trying to keep his mind preoccupied longer.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The man settled the syringe on the medical table as his hand rested on edge of the table. His head was cast down completely consumed by his sadness. He tilted his head toward the conscious Zaku for a moment before straightening his composure. The man looked out of placed standing next to an innocent boy and his own son. He never dreamed that he would be doing such an odious crime. He was once a respectable botanist in the southern regions of lightning country and now a fugitive.

"It was only a few years when my son was diagnosed with a terminal illness. I could not determine what was the cause but I could not stand and watch my son die. Some time later, a IBT representative came to my door offering a proposition, apparently, my work had not gone unnoticed. They said that could fund my research to save my son if I work with them. I was too desperate to say no so I agreed. In time, my son did get better but with strange side effects. He became dependent on life energy like a leech. I tried to give him some of my own but it was not enough to keep him alive." The man said. His voice began to grow deeper swallowing the uninviting pain that swelled within him. For a few moments there was only silence as the man waited for Zaku who adapted to the serum. Suddenly, the smell of burnt onions consumed the surroundings. A great cloud of gray smoked clouded the area.

A whistling sound pierced the cavern before hearing a long banging sound. The man fell down like a brick. Zaku could several shaodwy figures blending into the dark mist approach him holding what looked like a crowsbow. After a split second all Zaku could feel the sharp pain of metal searing his flesh

Zaku was unconscious for quite some time until he began to feel sensation of a something moving him around. oving him around.

"Zaku-san are you alright. Can you stand?" A gray hooded figure asked as he held him up. The voice that came out the figure's mouth was all too familiar like a mixture of all the great leaders of Kumogakure and even more so Zaku could hear his raikage.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It wasn't like I really cared about what he was talking about, for I felt some kind of hope returning to my body. All that really registered before the, what I assumed was ninja infiltration, was that his work towards trying to cure his son had caused unwanted side effects.

In mere moments, things changed drastically. The man who had just finished talking was taking out by some unknown forces, and dark figures were coming for me from the smoke that enveloped the area. How had they found me? Was I being watched the entire time?

The sensation of movement drew me to a conscious state and I could hear my name once again. And, by this point, Zaku had regained all of his strength; the mysterious force within him caused such an effect to occur. "Can I?" I questioned. My hands used the man, whom I did not know, to steady myself before letting go and taking a tentative step forward. The weakness I expected was not present, which only summoned a smile from my lips.

"Apparently I can! Thanks for getting me out of there. I wasn't sure what was going to happen to me. I have no idea how he even got to me. Some kind of genjutsu? Or was it...the side effect he was talking about? Anyways, thanks!" Zaku said with a genuine smile.

After some time, Zaku had to ask. "Does this conclude the mission?"

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The figure's attention slowly slid away from Zaku as he walked closer to the small area where the man had fallen. The metallic medical supplies cluttered the floor with syringes and dishes. The figure knelt down as he examined the floor looking for some indication as to what had happened. There was nothing out of the ordinary that one would not see at medical facility. There was nothing but broken glass everywhere. However, there was something of significance in the deep spread of mess. A modicum of liquid was still attached to one of the broken containers. The color was deep blue with a viscous texture like oil. The figure's gloved hand reached inside it's coat and pulled out a clean white handkerchief. The figure wiped the blue stain with the handkerchief before rising up.

He began to walk back to Zaku. The shadowy hooded figure stared out at him.

"Your mission is complete for now. There is more than what appears as you should already know." The figure reached out his hand as he tossed a small bag into the boy's hand as well as the stained handkerchief. "There is a suitable amount of yen in the bag as well as a train ticket that leaves in a few hours. You have been gone for more than a day but I will prepare an alibi to explain your sudden disappearance. The handkerchief contains a piece of evidence that may prove useful. See to it that you show the Raikage. I will see you back in the village." The figure said its final words before disappearing in a blaze of light. Zaku was now alone.

[Done. You can head back to the village and report to the Raikage. I hope you enjoy this long mission.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The man seemed to retrieve something for me with a handkerchief. As he returned, he gave me a small bag filled with supplies I would need along with the substance he had retrieved. I took with quickly and placed it safely within a pouch on the bag and nodded my head in response to his earlier words. "Much more than mere kidnappings it would seem." I frowned and tapped my foot for a moment in though. He gave me assurance that my disappearance would be explained to those involved and that I should deliver it to the Raikage. I smiled and nodded once again, strapping the bag around my body. I patted it once for a symbol of safety before taking my leave of the cave I was located in. It would hopefully be a quick trip to kumogakure, one that I would most certainly enjoy!

[[Topic Left, WOO HOO!]]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back