Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open From Where I Stand: Taking What's Mine [Requesting Hokage]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It had been a couple of weeks since he last made his approach to the Hokage's Office, asking to see Asuka-Sensei but instead running into the Hyuuga and old man Takeshi. He had started his training in the ANBU and he has even taken on a mission with Nanjirou Soku. He has felt like a lot what going on in his life but something still felt like it was missing. He studied under Goto Daiji to learn how to be a Shinobi, then he trained under Uchiha Asuka who showed him the difference in strength that he had to someone of the Hokage title. He wanted that power, but after running into Asuka-Sensei at her bar he felt like she had a different aire to her and he couldn't quite explain what it was. He wanted to be the best, no. He needed to be the best. Yamanaka Shusuke would be the sixth Hokage, and the only way he felt like he could garauntee this was to learn from the current acting Hokage, whether he wanted to teach Shusuke or not.

Stepping up to the door the boy could feel his heart racing before knocking on it firmly but not obnoxiously so. During his last interaction he did learn how to address Takeshi-Yondaime in a manner that didn't make the boy seem like a worthless child, as to say the opposite of how he was acting last time. Shusuke last entered this room with the expectation of running into Asuka-Sensei but that was not the case, so this time he was going to try a different tactic. Coughing some due to the injury he gained from one of his mission the boy would connect his ring finger to his thumb as he reached out with his Chakra Sense Jutsu. If he detected Takeshi he would extend out a mental thread to make a connection which allowed him to speak telepathically to the Hokage.

If the connection landed he would say. `Takeshi-Yondaime, It is Yamanaka Shusuke. I have come to request an audience.`

He would wait to see how the response was before either entering or leaving the tower all together.

CRPJ's Effect: This allows the user to connect mentally with anyone within a close proximity, approximately half a kilometer. The recipient of this connection can feel Yamanka's extended use of Audial Genjutsu and the two may communicate telepathically by the use of hearing each other speak despite not being near one anoher, but the connection is easy to sever and requires no more effort than it does to blink to break the said connection. As the connected individuals move further away the delay in the message increases and the volume in which the message is heard is diminished until the limits are met and the connection is automatically severed.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi was simply waiting in the office, it seemed that sitting behind the desk he found that this last week had been one of the busiest he had experienced so far, as he filled out forms and documents and approved missions he heard the familiar sound of a knock against the door, his eyes glancing up at the door at that moment as he pondered who would be knocking, though he had no time to play mind games, his Sharingan came up to the door as he leaned back in the chair slightly, placing the pen down carefully on the desk making sure his work was not interupted he left it opened to keep the point he was at before speaking.

"Enter"

His voice echoed around the room as he waited for the one to enter that had knocked on the door. He knew that in his life he had always operated an open-door policy and this would never change, as he allowed himself a few moments to wait and see who would enter, he would offer the newcomer a seat in the chair to make sure that they felt welcomed inside of the office after all this was not a place that should be cold as it was very much the heart of the village sometimes.

[Topic Entered]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
There was a brief moment where Shusuke would take a deep breath to try and calm his nerves before entering. Shusuke would shut the door quietly before bowing slightly at Takeshi. As he returned up right he tapped his throat slightly before having a slight cough again to signify his injury that he was still recoverin from. Continuing the use of his mental jutsu to allow him to speak telepathically. `I am sorry to bother you.` Shusuke stood at attention for a moment before bowing his head again. `I have come to realize how I acted the last time we met was uncalled for, and for that I apologize. I spoke with Soku-sama before we went on our mission and she helped me realize how immature I was being. I wasn't looking at the situation objectively.`

Raising his head again he had a look of determination. `I understand that I have a lot of work to do before I could be an asset to you, and while I appreciate the chance to join the ANBU Branch, I would like to know, from you, what I need to do to improve.`

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Listening to the words, it seemed Shusuke finally had a change of tune, something that showed at least learning was there. As he leaned back in the office chair he allowed his hand to come out to offer a seat opposite the desk to the young Shinobi he allowed a laugh to escape his lips as he listened to the words that were being spoken, it seemed that while he expected Shusuke to learn new things, this was a very interesting approach to the whole situation.

"It's not the first time an overall eager student has come barging in wanting the world and expecting it to be handed to them on a plate. At least you learned from it, Soku is a good teacher and you can learn a lot from her if you pay attention to everything she has to offer. In regards to what I would say you need to improve on. Well, that answer may leave a sour taste in your mouth for sure Yamanaka Shusuke."

He pondered the best approach to it, was it to be direct, or skirt around the answer, his training had always been a hammer with each lesson he had to learn, so he decided that would be the best approach in this situation as well, as he considered the two points he needed to make here, the two objectives that Shusuke could take away and aim towards in the first steps of defining the Shinobi she wanted to be.

"First of all, the fact you are here alone says most of it, do you believe working alone will always be something that you have to do in this world? Secondly to that point, do you really honestly believe that Shinobi are just tools of war, to be used and dropped at a moment's notice?"

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"I am here alone because my position in the ANBU Branch is unknown to my allies and I am in the understanding it is to remain that way. I work best when I am with Shishiwakamru-kun and Haniki-chan, but they are taking the path of the Medial Corps and the Main Shinobi Forces while I wish to serve in the shadows. Shinobi, at their base, aren't just tools, but I do believe that the ANBU are. The ANBU are the hidden dagger weilded by the Hokage to perform tasks in the cover of night that never needs to get the public attention. Standard Shinobi are the smiling faces of protection and aspiration for the villagers, but to be an assassin for the good of the village one must remove themselves from the light."

Shususke took the seat that gestured to him. He held himself to an incredibl high standard, one that should not be reachable to a child his age, yet here he was. He sat here in front of the most powerful Shinobi in the village asking how to get stronger, how to become more, how to be like him. Shusuke knew he was weak, but he wanted to change that fact more than anything else in the world.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
He looked towards the child as he pondered the best way to word things, with everything recently he needed to make sure he choose the next words carefully, as he sat there pondering for a few moments, he looked towards the child wondering if he was the future of the village, or if he would turn out like the others, falling short when the line was given to him, as he considering his options and the words the boy spoke towards him, it was times like this that he wish he had all the answers in the world, but the real matter was it was his path that would decided how strong he became.

"ANBU never works alone, even inside of the duties of the branch, we can rely on allies and friends. The ANBU branch makes no mistakes, you are putting yourself at risk further than others, pushing yourself harder, but you are never alone, your team is important and you must trust in them to help you when you are in need, inside the village I can promise you Yamanaka Shusuke you will never walk alone"

He paused for a few more moments, as he listened to what he considered the ANBU to be, he wasn't wrong about being the secret weapons. As he sighed slightly he pondered how to consider changing his mind, but of course for now he would leave that mentality to stand.

"Stronger eh, that is something you have to do well, an exam is coming up, I expect to see you at the exam, it will test you and you will have the opportunity to prove yourself to me, or fail and show your weaknesses, that is down to you and I cannot say that. As for strength, Genjutsu users, I have an offer for you, it will cause suffering, pain, and hurt, however, I have a.........specific offer for you, your eyes, I am offering to change one, implant you with an eye from my clan. Gain the abilities of the Uchiha to strengthen your Genjutsu abilities, this does require pain and sacrifice. If you are willing?"

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"How can you promise that I will never walk alone when that is all I have ever done? I am constantly finding myself standing alone trying to stay strong without any kind of support..." He looks away. "I am sure you already heard about what happened with my introduction to my branch. Even then, when I was trying my hardest to follow the words of wisdom I was given I wasn't granted the chance. I feel like I am always being treated as a child when I am simply trying to prove that I am more than just that..." He grows quiet as he listens to what the Hokage had to say.

His eyes dart back towards Uchiha Takeshi. He wanted his eye? Or rather he wanted to grant Shusuke an eye from the Uchiha Clan? Granting the Yamanaka child a Sharingan? "I will be at the exams, I will prove I have what it takes to not only stand alone, but to lead a squad of my own if I must." He hesitates for a moment, his hands clinching tightly. "I would be honored to gain the legendary Sharingan, especially if you believe it will strengthen my Genjutsu. I need to become stronger so that I can serve this village. That's all I want..." Takeshi could see moisture collecting in the young boy's eyes. "It's all I have ever wanted."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi nodded slightly as he listened to the boy speaking, it seemed he wanted to run, wanted to sprint before he could even walk fully from outside of the Academy, well that was something quite interesting as he looked towards the boy, letting him finish speaking and making his decision. it seemed that he wanted to grow and of course, he needed to see the reality of a life that was ahead of him, as Takeshi frowned slightly at the words of leading, oh how much he had to learn about leading, how much he had to understand about what it was like at the top.

"Your decision is yours, but let me take you down a little walk into my memory, into my experiences, just one actually to be honest with you"

Before he would even let Shusuke have a second to consider what that meant he was standing beside Takeshi, the office is gone, and instead, the rain was pouring around on the ground outside of the gates, there was a man standing in the rain over what seemed to be a body, seeing an exchange of lip movement between the man on the floor, the man let out his last breath, it irradiated from his mouth in a cloud from the cold before the man fell silent the figure, clearly an ANBU moved from the scene leaving it to others to clean.

"You see this was my first kill, an escape from someone that I used to call a classmate, they ran, and I was tasked with killing them, this was my exam into the ranks of ANBU Captain. A capture that turned horrid, it had Shinobi from the same village engaging in a dual of fates, and I walked away he did not. Think about this seen Shusuke, is facing it, we can all talk a big game, but to end someone's life, for nothing, well that is the true burden you have to be able to face, and I really hope you are able to face it standing tall, but what made me survive it, well simply put was that I never had to do it alone."

As they shot from the vision, the Mangekyo Sharingan in the office coming back to the vision of Shusuke, it seemed that what had also really happened was in black and white, blood dripped from the boy's eye, as instead, he had lost the left eye while being under the spell of the Uchiha, his feelings number, and the new red Sharingan staring back at the Hokage, it had been done so quickly it showed that Takeshi knew what to do as well, as he looked towards Shusuke he smiled.

"It will hurt a bit, but know this, standing beside people will get you further than just trying to be an outcast and out for it on your own. Do you understand?"

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shusuke could see the sadness on Takeshi's face, something that he said the Hokage disagreed with. He would stay silent as he looked into the eyes of the Hokage before the man would begin to speak to him. A memory were to be shared, and before he even acknowledged what was going to happen it was happening. He could look around and see the scene before him as if he were there. This would remind him of the Third Eye Opened technique he had learned, but it directly to the memory without the need of a middle stage.

Shusuke would listen to the Hokage speak about the first time he had to take a life. He spoke to the young Yamanaka about the difficulty of taking a lofe. Takeshi spoke as if this concept for foreign to him, as if the young boy had never seen death before. While it was true he had never taken the life of someone he knew, it wasn't true that he had never taken a life. Four. Four men have lost their lives to the young Yamanaka. He remembered the first time he killed someone and at the time he didn't even register what was happening, it wasn't until he took down the third person in their body did he realize what he did. The concern of what happened and the fear of what repercussions would ensue filled his mind. Nothing came from it, either because the authorities thought he did something well, or because they never discovered the perpetrator. It wasn't really until he met Itsuki-Oyakata the second time that Shusuke truly was afraid he would die. Their conflict was tough and Shusuke walked away from that fight in a near death like state but he took that opportunity to learn from his mistakes and to become stronger. He closed his eyes and let out a sigh. He still needed to speak to Asuka about the incidents and how he should process them. His hands still remembered the sensation of snapping Itsuki-Oyakata's neck, but it was truly a life or death situation. She would understand... He hoped.

As the memory faded from view Shusuke's left eye instantly began to pulse with pain and burning with a sensation he had never experienced before. Without so much as blinking after the memory, Shusuke's left eyes was taken from it's socket and replaced with a Sharingan. "Wha-aa..." His hand grabbed hold of his face as his body dropped to the ground. If Takeshi was able to see chakra or the flow of it with his Eternal Mangyeko Sharingan he would see the boy's body nearly rejecting the transplant. Shusuke felt the burning sensation grow. Shusuke looked up at Takeshi and he would see that the signature tomoe and the pupil of the Sharingan were gone. His new eye was warped by Shusuke's Yamanaka bloodline and as such his eye lost all details and instead became a flat red iris, much like his clan's signature blue eyes.

"I will do my best to find allies... I promise." His eyes tearing from the pain as blood trickled down his cheek with the salty tear drops.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi looked towards Shusuke, it seemed he still had so much to learn, his body would either reject the implant or accept the implant there was going to be no forward or backward even though he understood and accepted that. As he watched the boy make a promise, he wondered if it would even be possible with that mentality to keep it, as he sighed to himself leaning back in the Hokage chair the small droplets of blood still dripping from his fingertips from the boy's eye change, sighing out loud as he listened to the words that were being spoken for a few moments.

"We will see, the exam will prove if you do have what it takes or not to really make it in this world as a Shinobi of Leaf, or if you will just be average, but always remember your values, and what you stand for will make you who you are, the only person who will hold you back is yourself, for now, I will watch how the exam goes and we will see what your future holds, adjust and sort yourself out, learn to control the gift you have been given and we will see what it brings"

With that it was clear that the conversation between the two of them was over for now, he had made it completely clear that everything would be resting on the exam for Shusuke, and his performance during the exam would be what affected his future inside of the village, Takeshi would make that completely cristal clear for the two of them, with that he nodded to the younger Shinobi giving him the signal that he was dismissed from the office and the meeting was now over until after the exam day inside of the village.

[Topic Left]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shusuke Listened intently to what the 4th Hokage had to say and he would take every second of this conversation deeply. He wanted to prove he was more than just the average child. He wanted to prove he had what it takes to lead. There was so much riding on this exam that he couldn't afford failure.

"Thankyou, Sensei, I will do my best."

Shusuke would bow his head before turning and leaving the office as instructed. It was time for him to train and master the power that was granted to him.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back