Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

I like being alone {solo} - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sorry for the delay. Admin has reached a decision:
Due to how the opening post was worded and the surroundings detailed by the forum itself, the original call of Full Bright and No Cover have been denied.
The fight will go on with a +0/+1 modifier in place. The "Thread starter decides on stealth mods" does not mean they get to ignore IC when doing so.

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
^^Would like that review on metagaming completed also. I did make the request. Would love a conclusion also before starting anything.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Just listing the calls:</COLOR>
  • The Ryuujins are unable to locate the exact location of the body, it was buried.
  • The Ryuujin(s) that 'caught' him may know/see that a murder took place as it happened in the post previous to their entry so that data would be available to respond to.
<COLOR color="darkred">

Is there an additional inquiry made here that needs to be reviewed? Regarding 'distinctive chakra' being a reason to identify someone - I do not believe we have officially sanctioned that being a reason to know who someone is. In a situation where all parties consent it is acceptableto use that as a sole reason to identify/locate someone, but otherwise it may be questionable but this unbulleted statement is a personal opinion and statement and to get a full Admin call I would have to bring that to Admin but a preliminary query made at the time of posting this suggests agreement.
<i></i>

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kane would have to answer that latter statement, but I would like to bookmark this as proof that one can "retroactively have knowledge of events that occurred while they were not present, despite it not being public knowledge." That is basically your ruling, and I'd like to utilize it in any IC interactions I may have in the future.

Thanks a lot.

@Battle people, my actions and stuff will be sent now. Thank you so much for all of your patience.

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well I'm staying with the same stats and actions from the last agreement amongst everyone. So sending to Kaza.

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akechi said:
Kane would have to answer that latter statement, but I would like to bookmark this as proof that one can "retroactively have knowledge of events that occurred while they were not present, despite it not being public knowledge." That is basically your ruling, and I'd like to utilize it in any IC interactions I may have in the future.

Thanks a lot.

@Battle people, my actions and stuff will be sent now. Thank you so much for all of your patience.

The ruling is you may know the events of the post just before your entry, which is how its been for a while now.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I have received all actions as of this morning. I wasn't going to enact the forty-eight hour rule for the initial round, but I will be upholding to the rule for the following round(s) to come. I will be messaging each member prior to posting the mod or posting a general notice in this thread, but I ask that you be considerate of the volume this particular mod holds in regards to how quickly I am able to pump out a mod. I will do my best to have it up as quickly as possible.

Thanks!

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Waiting for a few things to be clarified, but I will have the mod posted by tomorrow afternoon assuming I receive all clarifications by tonight. It is critical that all of you understand that I am working as quickly as possible, as I understand you have been held up for quite sometime now. My job from this point on is to make sure you are not left in the dark and providing as much updates as possible.

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Pause. My actions weren't followed through properly. I won't be able to post/send actions within that time frame w/o a round edit. Thanks for your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back