Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

I like being alone {solo} - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
If my vote is to go somewhere its for voiding.

Because for one, it really makes no sense for this to continue. It has only been one round and if anything the RP has been crummy at best by both sides and to wait three weeks for someone who may or may not return is pointless. Lastly, I don't believe in altering the thread simply for the sake of your /want/ for battle. It isn't a necessity simply because you want to keep your WIN/LOSS ratio at its best.

Can we please have an admin put a judgment on this? Cause I'm pretty much on my last strand with this thread, people on this site and would pretty much like to move on. I've lost all desire for this thread entirely.

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
you already pointed out we have 2 options Kudaranai. Either wait for three weeks or voiding. Sense everyone has to agree on a void and , more than one has said no to voiding, it defaults to waiting. Kane sent me a message about this and so I'm discussing the matter with the opposition but you calling things pointless and unnecessary is making it hard to fight for your case. It's starting to look like we may agree to an rp that concludes this but if you continue to attack the options I submit then I won't have much incentive to continue discussing the matter and we will just be waiting until Akechi comes back or not. Anywho stay tuned. @Kane, we discussing what you asked.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nope, not for voiding. I didn't wait all that time sitting through admin calls just to waste it and say it didn't happen. That's not fair to me. However I will accept a surrender. If you do that, I won't consider you a target of future actions and motion that your characters presence be merely as a bystander aka non-targetable. If this message is to admit defeat, then do it. I don't want a "we all escape, and live happily ever after" scenario especially since I'm playing a villain who has be insulted and attacked. Since we are not the ones that want out of this fight so badly, it is not fair to me or them to make this a draw in any fashion given what has taken place in-characterly.

This is what I sent to Kane. This is also extend to Kudaranai. If you want out of this thread, submit a role-play with the an out-of-character mention that you are surrendering. If you surrender, how you escape is up to you. As for Akechi, we will consider him taking the same option as you two(meaning he too surrenders/escaped) without penalty if he agrees upon return. Both don't have to agree, if Kane chooses this option then he as our permission to be out. If both agree we will consider this fight over and role-play this out.

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
To answer your question, yes. However, the message you sent gogangi... he'll pm you. If he still agrees then yes, a surrender, an escape, and you'll never have to deal with a Ryujin again unless you choose to.

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
For the record admin has been asked to step in on this and make a call on the fight if you guys can't reach a conclusion everyone is happy with, so it's under discussion but I'm not locking it that way if you DO find such a solution you can make it known.

Nakamura Hira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Making a motion to take Akechi's place in the battle in place of him, with Goganji, Koyoko, and Shouta's expressed consent.

ICly, this makes a lot of sense for my character. I'm currently roleplaying with Kane in the village already. This would prevent you all from waiting for Akechi to return from his ban period, and would also eliminate the circumstance of void.

If the three of you agree and all is in order with Admin, I believe this is solution is sensible IC and OOC. If you feel otherwise I will take no personal offense to this.

- Hira
<i></i>

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kane said:
idk if you have skype or if you wanna talk on here. it dont matter to e.

I'm tired of this thread. of this character tbh.

I wanna just retire and go back to cloud or something else. rping this character is, lack luster to say the least lately. I even took a week off of missing council work to try and get some Muse back for this character... didn't really help but thats whatever.

I'd perfer to void this thing. finish up the 2 rps i care about and move on with my character and life.

this whole haruka plot things has only caused me headaches and truthfully to be annoyed and grow more grey hairs than i already have lmao

so, can we void the topic. please? or everyone just escape and then you guys can go fight someone else or do whatever you choose to do and i can maybe start enjoying this site again?

thanks guys for listening, its appreciated

-Kane/Yomoko
Goganji said:
Nope, not for voiding. I didn't wait all that time sitting through admin calls just to waste it and say it didn't happen. That's not fair to me. However I will accept a surrender. If you do that, I won't consider you a target of future actions and motion that your characters presence be merely as a bystander aka non-targetable. If this message is to admit defeat, then do it. I don't want a "we all escape, and live happily ever after" scenario especially since I'm playing a villain who has be insulted and attacked. Since we are not the ones that want out of this fight so badly, it is not fair to me or them to make this a draw in any fashion given what has taken place in-characterly.
Kane said:
or ya know.. could just go in active... all three of us and then you get messed over anyway? your "villianness" is gone

or wait. I could suicide my character... you lose out then too? burn my character to ashes and rebirth?

im sick and tired of all this crap. im sick and tired of all of these half assed crap decisions. Your not even a ryujin icly you have no ties other than you claim to be some Incubus thing (which doesnt make sense but i'll not get into that).

you have another fight that you have to get to anyway with Kitania and Sashou. I'd worry more about surviving that fight then dealing with this one.

None of this is fair to anyone. What we are trying to do Goganji is just make this go away because of the headache this has all caused. This solution is the Tylenol or Ibuprofen to the headache. Allow the medicine to work so I can get back to rping and not just quit the site ya? Because Im really not that interested in the site due to this whole situation(not just this thread).

---------------------------

on a side note: you need to start doing missing council requests and checking there more often. There was one sitting there sense the 9th and no one touched it while i was on my break from council work. No you arent the only council member and i've spoken to the others already. A 5 day wait period on a late training approval is unacceptable. other than that, thanks for picking up on applications.

-Kane

... taking Kane's response to the surrender option as a firm no. I had a rant but why bother? Retracting surrender option. Refusing any further/other negotiations. Declining the voiding of this thread. Continuing that the fight upon Akechi's return after Thanksgiving. If the authenticity of the above is to be questioned, I have print screens shots available as well as a willingness to allow an administrator to view my messages upon request.

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ok, now this is getting out of hand. Needs to be locked until a decision is made by Admin. Cause this is getting beyond ridiculous into an area I would not like to be.

Because at this point emotions are on high. I'm one step away from simply quitting this site from the attitudes I'm seeing here its toxic and quite frankly, I'm tired of it. Tired of the obvious bloodlust and cut throat attitudes this site has devolved down into. There is nothing known as respect and decency. This isn't fun anymore.

I've already stated I'm done with this.

Also FYI, I have been told Akechi may not be returning after the ban period. So this is simply a waste of time. Let people move on. Stop wasting time. This isn't fun. I'd like to move on away from this ridiculous thread entirely.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Locking this topic. Please treat each other with respect and civility. It pains me to see fighting. To those who have kept a level head, I thank you very much for your maturity and ability to maintain a level head. My PM box is open and my Skype is available. I will do my best to keep everyone up to date. <i></i>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back