Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mission Mikki's Lament

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
1660876515616.png

Migoya had been here before, several years previously, but the view of the mountain range always took his breath away. There was something humbling about the greatness of the mountains that seemed to remind the introspective that they were simply gnats on the back of a greater beast. A small brown blip on the stark whiteness of the mountain range.

The cold whipped through Migoya’s poncho, but the albino was used to such temperatures - indeed it was he who had braved the deadly remnants of the village hidden in the mists, trying to find answers. Little but the remnants of the frozen dead were left behind, but the memories and knowledge he gained were invaluable.

His trek to locate his companion had led him here, high into the mountain range that was known locally as the Momentum Mori. Tracking those who had taken Mikki had been somewhat taxing, as they were clearly skilled, but Migoya’s concern and internal rage had moved him unerringly forward. They clearly were leading him into a trap, but where and when they wished to spring it was not yet clear.

For now, all Migoya could do was follow, and hope that his companion was safe.

Last edited:
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
“You will return him”.

His crimson gaze promised death.

“Now.”

Palpable waves of dark energy surrounded Migoya, causing the sparse shrubbery on the mountainside to wither, and the very snow to start to melt. Despite the dispassionate expression plastered to the albino’s face, pure unadulterated rage surrounded him as his brown poncho flapped in the sheer chakra that surrounded him.

There were very few things that would make Migoya, a man so principled and trained to hide emotions, so viciously mad. Taking Mikki… one of those few things.

The strange shinobi flinched in response to this strange aura, feeling his own life-force start to drain away. Intelligently, he started to back away, seeming to test the limits of this aura. He had been ordered to stop this shinobi of the Myakashi clan, this… Migoya… for reasons his own clan had not told him. It was not his duty to know what this man had done, only to follow orders. The others had taken the strange annoying puppet thing with them, and he had stayed behind to prevent this one from pursuit.

He made a mistake. He activated his sharingan.

To those who knew Migoya, there was nothing more hated, nothing more perverse in his eyes than the red of the sharingan. Those eyes had taken everything from him more than once. Those eyes… those eyes meant death.

Whatever mercy Migoya might have had for this ‘puppet’ flew out the window. Yet Migoya was intelligent. If he fell into his anger and blasted away the mountainside unwelcome eyes would know where exactly he was, and he had no anger towards the shinobi of Kumogakure. These thieves were clearly not cloud-nin. No - he would be insidious.

Red eyes clashed, and the battle of wills began.

—----------------

That one had been strong, far stronger than the usual run-of-the mill shinobi, Migoya thought to himself as he looked down at the rictus face of the shinobi he had just bested. Pale green chakra emanated from his hands as he healed his wounds, satiating himself with the remains of the chakra from the corpse in front of him. He had lost precious time fighting this person, precious time he could not afford to waste.

A cold pallid hand, stained with blood, reached down towards the shinobi’s remains. This same hand reached -through- the shinobis body, and with a quick jerk a translucent image was dragged out of the corpse. The very soul of the shinobi. The dark arts indeed, for Migoya was nothing but the purest dark sage, a creature of necromancy unrivalled.

Migoya’s red eyes bore into the soul of the shinobi, held in thrawl by the albino in front of him. "That was… pointless. A few questions before I release your soul to… wherever.”

His voice was calm but carried the weight of a wolf about to rip apart his prey.

“Tell me. Who are you? What is your clan? Where are you based? Why did you take Mikki? Why are you targeting me?”

So many questions.

“And tell me soon. Or I will feed your soul to the shinigami”. It was clear this was no idle threat.

MFT - WC 513

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Migoya always found it rather strange that souls could not scream, well… not audibly. Tales of Banshees and the like made it seem that their wails could harm or even kill those around them, but the simple truth was that the dead made no sound.

Unless you knew how to pry it from them.

‘Me…mercy’, the shinobi’s spirit begged, the realisation that an eternity of torment lay before him. Even the most loyal, the most driven, the most willful would tremble at the thought of eternity in the bowels of a shinigami. Death was a release, unless someone knew the secrets of death and wielded it like a knife to carve the soul, to control the spirit.

Migoya held the knife.

‘Release will come when you tell me names. Reasons. Locations’.

‘I… I cannot. They will..’

“What”, Migoya replied sarcastically. “They will kill you? It is a bit late for that. Will they come and rescue your soul? They cannot. The only reasonable thing you can do right now is give me a reason not to destroy you. Piece by piece. Eternally.”

If a spirit could tremble it would now.

“They did not give me a reason… they said it was you they were after” the spirit wailed.

“Who. Are. They.” Migoya questioned, his words heavy as stone.

The spirits face crunched up in horror, as if trying to hold back the information. Migoya casually moved his hand, causing part of the shinobis incorporeal souls hand to vanish… a finger or two.

A soundless scream erupted from the soul.

Migoya smirked, his face drawing nearer to the tortured spirit, pure menevolence written across his features. “Shall I ask again?”.

“M… MIKABOSHI!!!”.

Migoya’s crimson gaze flickered as he realised the reality of the name spoken. Mikaboshi… the God of Evil, Chaos and Shadows. Had he somehow offended the God, or was this simply the name that this… group had taken on themselves.

“So… I presume Mikaboshi is a group? Why then am I targeted?” he inquired.

“You… your family have taken what was rightfully ours! Our jobs, our food, our reputation”. The spirit was earnest, as if he had personally suffered.

So… it was a group. Migoya thought to himself.

“Why then have I not heard of your group, and why did they simply not come and speak to my clan?”

“I… I do not know. We do not talk to outsiders, unless we are working for them”.

Migoya looked away from the soul for a second, trying to place this information together. Dealing with this group may have to wait - there were more pressing matters.

“Where were you taking Mikki?”

“The puppet… we were told to deliver him to… the temple of Raiden. A monk there said he was able to exorcise tsukumogami and deliver them to…”

Migoya snapped, his crimson eyes flared with dark chakra as he rent the soul in half. They were trying to destroy Mikki! These…. Mikaboshi. They wanted to hurt him. They WOULD hurt him if they harmed Mikki. Rage had caused him to lash out, and in an instant the shadow that was Migoya, Yamikage of Yamigakure, the village hidden in Shadow, raced towards the temple of Raiden.

So, the Mikaboshi wanted conflict…. The Myakashi would respond.

WC: 520
[MFT]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
In an ever-too garish display of drama, lightning struck a withered tree not too far from where Migoya lay perched, outlining him briefly with light. Gone was his old brown poncho, replaced with black robes covering what appeared to be an ANBU mask. Shadows clung to him like the hands of lovers as he sat and watched the scene before him with crimson eyes full of hate. His jutsu would keep him invisible, even to the gaze of the Byakugan and the cursed Sharingan.

Behind the mask, Migoya’s jaw clenched with rage.

Before him was a small village, barely holding 100 people, but clearly designed for training. Training dummies, weapons racks and the like were scattered around, and the ever watching gaze of sentries further implicated it as something less than ‘normal’.

Mikaboshi…

But his gaze was drawn to a more pressing situation, taking place in what appeared to be the village square. Large amounts of firewood had been piled up, along with a single wooden post which held the small form of a wooden puppet.

Normally, Mikki wouldn't move around normal people, the pretence of simply being a small wooden puppet acting as a deterrence to conversation or investigation. The last thing he wanted was to have to deal with idiots after all. But now he thrashed, trying to break free from the strange restraints that bound him, as well as an ominous looking seal that was obviously suppressing his chakra. Several shinobi stood next to the pile, obviously waiting for the opportunity to set it on fire. Clearly they wanted Migoya to watch as his companion died. What they didn't realise was that their quarry was so close. They depended so much on their dojutsu, and this arrogance would be their undoing.

Normally, Migoya would dispose of a guard and take his or her place, but with the guards having methods of seeing through chakra disguises that would prove impossible. An all out attack would be foolish, and any distraction might be read as a provocative action, and cause those shinobi to light the fires. No. He needed to somehow remove the threat to Mikki carefully. He needed another pair of hands….

Migoya closed his eyes in frustration, and, moving behind a nearby rock as to not give away his position, he summoned his most annoying companion, highlighting the need for the creature to be silent.

Soon the cutest creature in creation appeared, a Kami of positivity, in the form of a floating cat-like creature. As it began to speak, Migoya put a finger to his mouth - and luckily the Kami understood that his compliments would have to wait. Using the silent code language of the Myakashi, Migoya signed out the phrase.

‘Juutsu. I need your help. Free Mikki when the time is right.’ he signed, pointing to the post where Mikki was tied up.

Juutsu nodded, clearly excited to be doing something so kind and wonderful for someone else. If only he could tell everyone then it would be fantastic! Maybe he could tell those scary looking guards about how wonderful they looked at being scary. He almost did so before a pale hand held him back, reminding him to focus on the task given.

Migoya’s eyes rolled behind his mask. Why did the gods hate him so.

WC: 497

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After the chaos in Kumogakure caused by her hand Kiko had felt it a necessary precaution to find a new body to dwell in, temporarily making due with a strange chimera fusion of human and sheep that had at one point been two independent creatures. The faceless demon had no need for remorse for their quick dispatch and subsequent ungodly fusion, though she had not been cruel when slaughtering them for this time she required their flesh not their suffering.

Now the lamb-human chimera moved through the wilds of Lightning country with unnatural silence and speed, the cloven hoof at the end of her slender leg barely glancing the ground as the demon shinobi moved. The only trail of her passing was the fresh blood still soaking the sheepskin wool now covering most of her new body from its initial creation as it brushed past vegetation. The heavy dew of the unusually cold night was keeping the blood from drying completely making her trail quite easy to follow for anyone willing to look. This was an intentional act rather than a mistake, for the lessons in warfare taught to her by Myakashi Elders were not wasted on their student… All warfare is deception…

The faceless lamb was not alone, the first of her companions moved like smoke around her comparatively small frame, seeming to circle her with effortless bounds and leaps regardless of her current speed. He was a shadow like spirit wolf, a contract creature from the Canine Realm named ‘He who gets worms from eating old meat and dies’ or just ‘Wormy’ for short, her constant companion and partner in crime since childhood.

Swimming gracefully high in the air above the land bound pair was Kiko’s second companion, a whale sized contract creature of the Deep Waters named Urufuebi, gifted to her as a teacher and guid by Kiko’s Goddess when she had completed the Leviathans trials, in the years since that day the two had formed a strange type of friendship. His massive prawn like body strategically cast its shadow over smaller pair beneath, hiding them from the full moons bright rays whilst his own obvious bulk would draw any unwanted attention to himself first. Despite his extreme size and weight the creature could swim through the air as if it was the water of his natural dark world, a gift granted to him by the goddess of the deep waters to better serve her prophet in this comparatively waterless realm.

It was Urufuebi who first sensed a disturbance, coiling out of the sky and coming to a sliding stop directly in front of Kiko and Wormy’s current path. His deep voice growled through organs not meant for human speech, his large head not moving as the human mind would dictate it should for the words the beast was perfectly annunciating.

“Do you feel it?”

Kiko stoped her progress, closing her eyes and letting her senses move through the wilds. Like a distant beacon in the darkness a small light appeared in her spectral vision, still a great distance away and far from their current heading. The bright soul was very small even accounting for the vast distance involved, whatever was casting the light in the gloom as far smaller than a human, no bigger than a cat or a large bird. The blood soaked lamb that was now Kiko opened her large eyes once more, though gaze seemed to still be looking in the direction of the bright soul she had spotted in the gloom Kiko could no longer see their spark through the vast amounts of terrain between them. It was there though and now she knew it she could not ignore it.

“I do…”

The three now began moving again, this time their heading was the tiny beacon. The goddess would guid her just as she always had but where she was being guided was not always a safe place…

Kiko was prepared for anything.

~~~~~~~~~a few minutes later~~~~~~~~~

As the small shonobi training village came into view the trio had slowed their approach, the whale sized shrimp creature coming to a complete halt as the situation now called for stealth rather than speed. Kiko moved closer to the encampment, the wolf close at her back as she moved. As the center of the encampment came into view the lamb-cloaked demon’s eyes widened to take in more light as her mind rapidly processed the scene before her.

The bright soul that had shon like a beacon in the gloom was bound atop a great bonfire in waiting, the patient flames on torches clasped in nervous yet vigilant shinobi ready to set it ablaze… their prisoner looked so small behind so many serious faces around it. Kiko knew why they were serious faces because she also knew their prisoner…

Kiko was not prepared for this!

A small wooden puppet… a familiar wooden puppet… a wooden puppet who was currently being used as bait… these doomed shinobi were about to catch a big fish indeed…

A thousand memories flashed through the Myakashi Assassin’s head followed by a thousand questions, though one question seemed to resonate the loudest of all within her head.

‘If Mikki is there… where is Migoya?’

Kiko closed her eyes once more, simultaneously slowing her breathing and suppressing her chakra system as she released a small cursed seal that resembled a quill tip or a kuni on the back of her neck.

‘I am here.’

The words were not said aloud, instead pushed from one mind to another. Kiko could not see her intended recipient but not seeing Migoya did not mean Migoya was not there…

Ooc: topic entered with Kiko :)

Last edited:
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was… far too convenient. An obvious trap, clearly, with the bait laid, and the firewood so obvious. Were they really that stupid? Was it his own sceptical mind, overthinking stratagem that he would use against his enemies, or was it something else?

Migoya’s thoughts were cut short as a figure, a priest by the strange saffron robes that he donned, was roughly pushed out of one of the nearby buildings. A robed and masked person followed, obviously holding a kunai to his back. The pair were flanked by other robed individuals who were jostling him towards Mikki’s location.

“I tell you… I can only perform exorcism in the temple, and only on demonic entities. This ‘Tsukomogami’ is not a demon - they are..”

The kunai dug into his back, clearly causing pain. “I dont want your sermon monk. You get rid of bad spirits, and this one is the worst of them all.”

“But… but it will cause him to vanish”.

The men and women around him chuckled.

“Good”.

-----

Hidden in a nearby tree, Migoya’s eyes squinted in malice. He had lost so many dear to him. He would not let it happen again, even if it meant his own life.

‘Migo-kun… are you, are you ok?’. The Kami was more… quiet than normal, obviously sensing how upset his companion was. A small paw rested on Migoya’s shoulder.

Juutsu - I need you to get that seal off of Mikki whilst we handle the others. No talking, no distractions - just get that seal off of Mikki as quickly as possible, then teleport him out of there.’ Migoya said matter-of-factly.

‘Oooh I can do that for you Migo-kun! That will be fun! It looks like one of those seals that stops chakra… I can break that for sure! Im glad I can help, I just wish it wasnt for Miksurendo.. He can be rather surlish at times’. The creature probably was floating around in joy, but invisible as he was Migoya could, gratefully, not be sure of this.

‘He will be weak. But promise me… no matter what happens, you will get him to safety first. That is your priority. Swear it to me’.

Juutsu went quiet for a moment. A binding promise was something even he, an all powerful spirit, could not break with his companion.

‘I… I swear Migo-kun’

‘Good. Prepare yourself. I will make the distraction, and you need to get in there and get him out before the fires start… I… thank you for this.’

Migoya took a breath in, knowing the sacrifice he was going to make. He was old… but Mikki was older. He deserved to survive. Migoya had taken so many lives, sacrificed so much. Kamigakure was complete - and these bastards would not take that away from him.

Dark chakra started to form, as Migoya drew on his own life energies to…

‘I AM HERE’

How… what.

The seals of the Myakashi enabled telepathic communication between only the most trusted members of the clan, and the fact that someone was close enough to use them meant…

The impressions meant…

Migoya closed his eyes, centring himself. He was not a religious man per se, but acknowledged and recognised the gods and their powers. Having ridden a sand worm, and haven spoken to the spirits of the world tree tended to cause someone to realise the inferiority of their own abilities, despite how powerful they became.

The impression, the voice, was recognisable although it had been years since his granddaughter had undertaken her mission.

‘Kiko-kun… Magomusume… How… how are you here my granddaughter?’ Feelings of confusion, then elation, would envelop the sheep-hybrid thing.

To whomever gods had sent her, he was grateful. Jashin perhaps… or even Raiden whose temple was not too distant.

Maybe there was hope after all.

[MFT-612]

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Why was she here?

Such a simple question with a such a long and complex answer. She had so much to tell him of her adventures since leaving their village in Moon; how she had hunted demons; how she had taken the heart of a Sennin of Konohagakure from her still living chest; how she had walked with the Shinogami of Suna; how she started the war… but there would be time later for them to tell their stories, for now Mikki needed their help.

‘After…’

Further discussions would have to wait as the brightly coloured priest was led to the base of the soon-to-be bonfire with the diminutive puppet still wriggling atop the large central log. If Mikki’s captors had not been oozing with killer intent the whole scene would have looked almost comical from outside observation, with the tiny figure on such a large pyre and the throng of dangerous (and nervous) looking shinobi surrounding it.

The lamb’s eyes widened as she quickly assessed the evolving situation, her mind forming a plan of action. With a subtle nod her eyes squinted closed, her small hand moving to her mouth and her teeth sinking into her flesh to allow her blood to flow from the fresh wound. Remaining in her crouched position she dragged her bleeding fingertips across the ground, silently mouthing esoteric words of power as the strange seals drawn in blood glowed dimly for a brief second before seeming to soak into the unresisting ground. As if in direct response to her actions the atmosphere seemed to thicken, a large cloud moved over the bright moon causing the torches surrounding the pyre to cast the entire area in an eerie orange light as a deep fog began to flow across the encampment. [Breath of the Wild - Archsage Senjutsu]

Her large eyes opened once more, turning in the direction of the whale sized prawn still concealed some distance further away from the small encampment. Her thoughts traveled to him freely, though more conveyed by emotion and will rather than actual words. The massive bulk of a creature lurched forward and up as it took flight once more, it’s speed rapidly increasing as it flew towards the encampment. Urufuebi knew his place in Kiko’s plan, he was to wait for the flames…

The Myakashi seal on the lamb’s neck released once more, she knew once the rescue commenced they would lose this communication method so she would need to make her words count.

‘Uru will protect Mikki…’

Kiko could feel the presence of her massive companion rapidly approaching their position as the coerced priest raised his hands to begin the ritual of banishment at the behest of the apparent leader and enforcer of the group of shinobi holding Mikki as captive.

An ethereal bow seemed to form from the fast encroaching mists in the lamb’s outstretched hand. As her other hand drew back the smoke like bow string a slightly luminous, ghostly arrow formed with the draw.

Her head tilted slightly to sight down her arrow.

She had picked her first shot based on immediate threat… the lamb held her breath as she passed her final telepathic message to the unseen Migoya, her fingertips releasing their hold on the ethereal bowstring and sending her arrow with unerring accuracy at her chosen target as she thought the words of her message.

‘Kill them all…’

The leader of enemy Shinobi group stumbled backwards in momentary shock as the lamb’s attack completed its deadly flight. A somewhat more shocked expression was now frozen on the wide eyed priests face as the head which his body had until recently been attached to fell with unceremoniously dull thud to the hard ground in front of him, his unguided hand moving on pure muscle reaction to his cleanly severed neck as he fell to his knees and then flat on his chest, only a small amount of blood seemed to flow from the priest, the wound cauterised as it was inflicted by the quickly fading arrow. [Tsubami Gaeshi - Nanjirou capstone]

The well trained shinobi quickly reacted to their unseen threat, those without torches’ focus quickly turning in the direction that the attack had originated from. They would see the strange form of the bipedal lamb quickly dash out of sight into the rapidly thickening fog.

The leader of the enemy forces now seemed to realise what was going on, quickly turning to those with torches and bellowing with an almost panicked edge for them to set the pyre ablaze. To their credit, each immediately plunged their respective torches into the pyre and awaiting accelerants within. The bonfire flashed into a roar of heat and flame with a fury, the small puppet above seeming to writhe and rage impotently against its chakra-suppressing restraints as the flames quickly took hold.

It was the signal that the whale-prawn had been waiting for. It’s inhuman eyes piercing through the gloom and locking onto the small figure at the centre of the chaos as the creature accelerated through the air.

Like a freight train of prawn meat the titanic creature barrelled through the small encampment, it’s massive bulk throwing chaos throughout the already surprised resistance that had been quickly forming. Without slowing its movements the whale sized prawn slammed bodily into the pyre, no more than a candle when compared to its massive bulk. Razor sharp talons lashed out with lightning speed to snare the log that the diminutive puppet was tied to and, despite its size, carefully clasped the poll either side of Mikki so as to cause no harm to the small wooden puppet.

As kunai and senbon slammed harmlessly against the creature’s thick carapace, it turned its massive head to face the leader of the group. The man would feel the stare of the massive creature’s cold black eyes as if they bore through his comparatively tiny soul, freezing him in place whilst his subordinates scrambled around, trying their best to maintain a hold on the situation. [Uru use Chaos of the Mental Plane on leader]

Then, as sudden as the whale sized creatures arrival had been its massive bulk lurched into the air once more, spiralling straight up through the ever thickening fog now completely enveloping the encampment.

Higher and higher the creature soared, his prize still clasped in his massive talons. The his ascent slowed at about three hundred metres above the hard ground beneath. As he came to a complete stop the log that the tiny puppet was still tied to was passed between a dozen sets of smaller claws down the whale sized prawn’s body, the puppet’s bindings shredded away and the puppet separated from the oversized log with efficient movements of each claw. The log dropped from their high position as it was separated, silently tumbling through the mists towards earth once more.

Urufuebi passed the now freed Mikki back up towards his massive head, his scythe like main talons coming together to form a platform for the tiny tsukomogami to be able to stand on. The massive creatures black eyes looked directly into the puppets wooden face, for though Mikki had no eyes Uru knew he could see just fine. A light blue chakra flowed from the prawn’s claws and infused through the tsukomogami’s small body, the potent healing jutsu flushing the puppet’s system and releasing chakra coils previously suppressed. [Regeneration & System shock medical ninjutsu]

The massive creatures words seemed to growl from deep within his body, organs not designed for human speech lending an alien reverberation to the creatures deep voice.

“You feeling better Mikki? Kiko and Migoya are currently doing some killing… you feeling well enough to join in?”

Echo’s of screams from far below would rise up through the thick fog beneath. Uru seemed to think for a moment as he glanced downwards.

“You know, if I threw you from here I’m pretty sure I could hit the mean guy… probably… what do you say? Feel well enough to become a projectile my little tsukomogami friend?”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
There is always a moment of pure silence, where time seems to stand still. A moment of purity that gives way to absolute chaos.

As if in slow motion, the shinobi leader watched as the head of his captive, a priest, was sliced off as if by lightning itself, following suit a lobster the size of… no BIGGER… than an elephant rampaged through the encampment towards his prisoner.

‘Light the fires!’ he screamed, watching with a measure of satisfaction as the inferno burst into flame, promising the pain of the wretched puppet and that infernal Migoya. But such things were not meant to be as the lobster, ignoring the searing pain (and causing a rather delicious scent to occur) rushed over the flames and snatched his quarry away.

True, he didnt expect a giant lobster, but he did expect some sort of flying monstrosity from Migoya, and in retaliation he started to form handseals for a powerful jutsu.

Monkey, Tree, Fire, Monkey, Fire, Ram…

What…

Something had grabbed his robe, distracting him for the split second it took to finish the seals. Normally such distractions would be inconsequential, but he knew who he was dealing with. He looked down… at the decapitated corpse of the priest grasping at him.

The decapitation of the priest, followed by a gigantic lobster running through the darkness and then… flying upwards. This was not Migoya’s modum operandi - but how did he gather such forces so quickly? They had been paid to draw him out and get rid of him… but now he was not alone?

But Migoya was here. The dead started to rise.

—-----------

At not even ½ foot high, Mikki did not cast an impressive visage. Indeed, the small puppet looked relatively unimpressive, especially when next to a gigantic lobster creature. But appearances were deceiving, and Mikki, or Miksurendo, was not just any little tsukumogami.

He returned Uru’s gaze with a silent nod, the silent respect evident and clearly thankful for his rescue. But sentimentality could wait, and Mikki would certainly not be shown up - plus these bastards needed a spanking. Ill be better when those punks are all dead Uru-kun.

He turned his little wooden head to the sprawling scene below. He saw what Migoya was doing, the stopping of whatever jutsu the leader had been casting, and the streaks of blue ‘bolts’ that unerringly found the heads of the ‘Mikoboshi’ members. Kiko, no doubt. No… no one would steal his fun this time.

Handseals were formed, complicated, but powerful.

A rent in the very fabric of space appeared underneath several of the strange, robed individuals, causing a strange green glow to highlight them. Before they could react, multitudes of wooden puppet arms would reach forth from this void and start to rend at their flesh, ripping great gashes in their robes and causing streams of blood to gush forth. Additional arms grabbed some of them and held them close to the earth as even more mannequins started to tear away at their exposed flesh.

The wild, maniacal laughter of a small tsukumogami echoed in the ears of the screaming shinobi below. Scrambling to get away from the pit of puppet doom, the unbound shinobi ran clear and desperately tried to figure out what the hell was going on.

‘DIE MORTALS! DIE!!!!!!’

Strangely, and without concern for the sheer physics of the situation, Mikki pulled out another puppet… this one much larger than himself. Expertly puppeteering the creature with one small hand, both him and his large friend open up chest cavities, revealing metallic cones that soon issued gouts of fire on those shinobi running away. Soon their screams echoed alongside that of those being ripped apart by other puppets.

Again, the laughter echoed in the heads of all present.

Finally, Mikki turned to his lobster companion, the flamethrower being pulled back into the chest cavity, only for Mikki’s ‘hands’ to now be replaced with the whirring sounds of buzzsaws. Banging them together he caused a shower of sparks… If he could smirk he would be right at this point in time.

‘Ok fish man… throw me at the nearest one…’.

—---------------

After

She has grown, Migoya thought to himself quickly. There would be indeed time to catch up afterwards, but now… now there was hope, and a glimmer of sweet, sweet revenge. Emotion was pushed aside for the moment, and the focus was now solely on revenge. Palid fingers reached into the cold, damp snow, reaching for the earth beneath.

Kiko’s arrow flew true, taking out the priest and stopping the spiritual attack on Mikki. Immediately, the form of a lobster… was that Uru… crashed through the camp, causing all eyes to focus on the enormous creature that leapt forward and snatched Mikki, flying him high above. The creature started to break the seals on the puppet, and Migoya watched somewhat impressed as Juutsu… unseen… aided the lobster. The seal was broken, and so was Migoya’s only true concern.

Pure ‘coldness’ started to spread throughout the encampment, the only sounds escaping were the desperate screams of those who were dying, and the sounds of a collapsing building, gasping out its last cry as the roof collapsed inwards. Those survivors, the strongest of the group, slowly felt… something… in the darkness, pulling as it were at their very souls. Migoya’s aura was cold, bitingly cold, but not the cold of frost. This was the cold of death, of someone who had mastered the last feeling a person had before they crossed over. The cold of a stilled heart.

A smirk formed on Migoya’s cold face as he felt the last rattles of death from those in front of him. Guards crushed by a lobster, those decapitated by the blue streaks of Kiko’s arrows. How she reminded him of Yong. And the smirk grew as more were added to the ranks of the dead, for as they fell, they rose once more. Decapitated, crushed, drained - all were his, and they now faced their own former allies. He focused on the leader, ensuring any responsive jutsu against Mikki was stopped by the grasping of a zombie. What a fool.

Migoya heard Mikki above. The show was about to begin.

Mikki’s jutsu came into effect, and more were added to Migoya’s ranks, screaming as they both died from the puppet attack, and then willed by Migoya as he enjoyed the wails of the dead and how they unnerved those who had survived.

The enemy shinobi started to fight back against their former colleagues, their skills far outmatching the dead, but strangely their attacks failed to fell the creatures, merely stop them for a time. On and on the zombies came, and Migoya relished at the fear that his enemies started to have in realisation of the futility of fighting death itself.

More died, and Migoya drew on those deaths, gaining both power and another warrior.

Flames now engulfed the field, and guards were felled by Kiko’s arrows. Migoya walked forward, his robes black as death, and his mask a simple plain ANBU one. The snow melted at his approach. His enemies saw him for the first time, and three of them started towards him, lighting dancing on one of their fingertips, another holding a glowing katana, and the third… activating their sharingan.

Migoya once again reached down into the earth, but this time the earth itself started to respond. He did not flinch as the chidori struck him, cutting off a large swatch of his robe and exposing the old leaf shinobi armour beneath. He knew pain, and this was nothing.

He did not flinch as the Nanjiro worked her blade expertly into the soft parts of his flesh, between the armour plates. He knew anatomy, and simply marvelled at her skill. This was nothing.

His eyes stared deeply into those accursed Sharingan.

—-----------------------

It was freezing cold, and the makeshift cardboard blanket barely kept any of it out. The young boy shivered in the frigid temperatures, his thin frame barely covered by a brown, rough potato sack. The boy, half-asleep, reached out in pain and fear, trying to grasp onto something.

Red eyes opened, welling with frozen tears, as they looked at the shattered remains of a small wooden puppet.

He knew he was alone. No-one loved or cared for him. No one wanted him. No one knew his name, only that he was ‘kooks’, the albino freak.

He should just let death take him.

It got colder, and with the cold came more pain and suffering.

He should just let death take him.

The sweet embrace of death… coldness… peace.

His hands grasped around the small wooden puppet, now somehow repaired.

—------------------

Migoya blinked, his eyes and mind coming back into focus as he heard the all-too-familiar sounds of buzzsaws. In front of him that accursed Uchiha now screamed as a small wooden puppet sawed his way through his chest. Migoya had been taken in by the accursed Sharingan yet again… but now Mikki had come to his rescue, thrown by the lobster it seemed from the sheer damage he was now causing.

His tattered and bloodstained robe hung limply on his small frame as he continued the powerful jutsu into the ground. The sounds of people dying, both from the flames, the zombies or Kiko’s arrows echoed in the background. Chakra pooled as Migoya’s rage was made manifest. It started as a slow rumble in the ground, causing all to look around with a moment of confusion. Then the shaking began. The very ground seemed to come alive, wrenching itself as if trying to scratch away an unwanted itch, as it started to split apart. The battlefield started to hiss as the snow started to evaporate and the very earth itself started to open, the glow of hidden lava now exposed to the air as Migoya expertly pulled the very land apart.

Mikki, covered with gore, leapt knowingly back onto Migoya’s shoulder. ‘Oooooh baby, this is going to be good!’

Migoya allowed himself a chuckle as he pulled his clawed hands apart, and with it opened up the earth fully. A wide gap appeared, a chasm of darkness that fell into a lake of lava, which now became the dumping ground as his zombies grasped their prey and fell with them into the gap. Screams filled the night sky as the accursed shinobi fell to their fiery deaths - rather fitting in the circumstances.

Avoiding another attack by a glowing katana, Migoya smirked as a blue-streaked arrow pierced into the shinobi’s throat, knowing that Kiko had his back. Juutsu and Uru were far above the battlefield, Kiko far enough out of the way for the next phase.

“You ready Mikki?”

Lets do this.

The merging of the tsukumogami and their contract bonds was a unique thing - some became living weapons, others glittery cloaks that bonded the two beings into one. For Migoya and Mikki, the bond was even closer. A blue glow surrounded them both, and with a flash of bright blue light a new figure emerged.

Nothing flash or spectacular. Just a small white haired child, wearing a simple brown robe with a brown leather satchel, holding a simple white-wood staff. The childs eyes glowed a distinct red in the darkness, as he looked towards the side of a nearby mountain. A single pale hand reached towards that mountain, and pulled as Migoya called on it to obey.

Again, a rumbling sound could be heard as the mountain responded to Migoya’s subtle jutsu - an earthquake that started small, but would cause the loose snow of the mountain to start to rumble forward towards the encampment. An avalanche.

The small boy would strangely float towards Kiko, offering a pale hand to carry her above the now devastating avalanche that would cover the damage done today. There would be no witnesses. There would be no survivors. One did not mess with the Myakashi.

Migoya’s voice was strange as he spoke, far from the commanding and charismatic leader - rather an innocent and kind voice - the voice of a boy. A boy that somehow was levitating… and obviously was far too powerful.

“Come granddaughter. I believe we have deserved some respite, and thanks.”

He carried the girl-sheep thing effortlessly, and rose to meet Uru and Juutsu to watch the white snow hiss as it struck the lava pit, and slowly fill it to cover the remains of Mykaboshi. The buildings, the pit, the bodies… all were covered and hopefully the nearby temple would not be too concerned…

Joy hit Migoyas heart for he had reunited with family, and once again was whole.

The boy chuckled as he passed Kiko to Uru, the hint of Mikki coming through.

Well that was fun. What next?

[WC: 2070]

Last edited:

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The world moved at the bec and call of her grandfather. In but a few moments the enemies trap had turned into their grave. She had been lifted to safety far above the carnage below by Migoya's small hand. Her unnaturally large eyes squinted as a large smile came over her fur covered face as she looked up at the boy that was her grandfather now lifting her effortlessly high into the sky.

Migoya swung her towards the awaiting Urufuebi, her landing accompanied by a loud click as the cloven feet of the lamb/human chimera impacted the hard exoskeleton of the whale sized crustacean.

The boy that was now Migoya beckoned her to follow him for respite and a long overdue reunion. The lamb nodded gently, her eyes still squinted by the large smile plastered over her inhuman face.

"It is so good to see you in the world again Ojisan..."

Then the voice of Mikki came directly into her head, the familiar voice bringing the woman more than a small measure of happiness. The small puppet that was he grandfather's life long companion had also been one of her greatest playmates if her childhood for dispute his ill-temper and malicious nature the Tsukomogami spirit that was Mikki always had a soft spot for children. In a world full of bad memories and evil intentions this was the first time in years that the faceless demon that was Kiko had felt the ever so alien emotion of joy.

"What next?"

The lamb theatrical placed her hand up to her cheek with her finger extended in the universal indicator of deep thought.

"How about we start another Great Ninja War?"

[Ooc: topic left with Migoya]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The ‘boy’, seeing that the danger was over and that his precious granddaughter was happily riding her gigantic lobster friend, softly landed on the newly fallen snow. Another blue light surrounded him as the two figures separated, once more a midget puppet and a young-looking albino. A pale hand gently held his granddaughters face, a rare smile of affection gracing his pale features, his crimson eyes touched with moisture. ‘And you my dear Magomasume. I am glad you are…’

The tender moment was shattered, naturally, by the insistent ‘voice’ of Mikki, interrupting as usual as he leapt from Migoya’s shoulder to wrap his arms around Kiko’s neck in a hug. Quickly, he pulled back, and even without a face you could tell that something was bothering him.

‘A great ninja war! I knew there was a reason I never killed you! So.. Kiko-chan. Eww. Any particular reason you are like, half sheep? You tryin’ to seduce a Hokage sheep-rooter are you?’

Migoya smirked, snorting out a small chuckle. He would let Mikki have that one.

“‘Agreed. Allow me to find you something more suitable when we have a moment to breathe. I've always found the plains of the desert to my liking for… deeper thinking”, he said with the barest of a grin. “Lead the way Kiko-chan”.

Something however stopped Migoya in his tracks.

It was a sound, a repetitive thud - a heartbeat. A look of perplexion settled across Migoya’s face and he tried to locate the sound, quiet as it was, beneath the large amounts of snow that now settled over the remnants of his enemies. It would seem someone was still alive under the snow… but how and why did Migoya hear it?

“One second granddaughter. I will catch up with you”.

His heart still raced from the sheer amount of emotions he had experienced over the last 24 hours. Panic, rage, joy, avarice, desperation, fear, bloodlust. It had been years since he had experienced most of those feelings, especially on the level they had accosted him. The dull thud of the heartbeat continued.

Normally, albino’s - at least human ones - had blue eyes, but for some reason Migoya had always carried what started as light pink ones, but grew into a darker crimson as he grew older. He, a master of medicine, actually had never thought to look into it at any length, after all his father was of the Toujigikou bloodline and that had been… explosive in its development. It had been rather impressive, but Migoya’s own interests as he delved into the dark arts changed his focus. He had become a master of ninjutsu and genjutsu, yet something still stirred within him.

The thud grew louder in Migoya’s ears, seeming to flow down into his own heart. His blood burned with raw emotion still, his crimson gaze opening wide. He turned to face where the sound was coming from, just in time to see a small figure emerge from the snow. A survivor.

No. There would be no survivors. Strangely though, this mans blood called to him - he felt it. He desired it… Migoya raised his hand, allowing all that desire, bloodlust, fear, rage, joy, and elation to flow towards the target.

The thudding of the mans heartbeat grew faster as he turned to face this man who had just destroyed his clan, covered with blood and with his hand outstretched. A bloody stained hand. His eyes grew wide as his body ceased to move, his desire to escape replaced with his body simply failed to move. His heartbeat rapidly accelerated as fear gripped him as tightly as whatever it was that Migoya was doing to him.

Migoya smirked, his lips covered in blood as he allowed his rage to take hold. He clenched his fist and looked with joy and surprise as the body of the shinobi cracked and manipulated itself into unnatural angles, and blood flowed towards him. Disgustingly, the blood flowed into Migoya and started to heal the many wounds he had suffered.

His opponent screamed his last words as the dry husk fell to the ground. Migoya blinked in a moment of confusion, not too sure what had just happened. The beating sound had died along with the shinobi, and his wounds were now healed.

Whoa, how did you do that! Do it again - it was so cool!, Mikki intoned.

“Im not sure… a mystery to work on. But for now… Suna calls”.

[MFT 217 - first bit]
[Application - BL change]
[Mission Complete]
[Country Left]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back