Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Natural Reclamation [Closed Event]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Why is it always me? She groaned internally as her body reacted to the attacks made against Kioku. Foolish to think that these Titan punks even had a chance against her. Her ice shivered into action, lusting for the taste of victory. As she dispelled the titan puppet though, her frost seemed to weep as a soul released from the chamber deep inside the machine. “What? She whispered to herself, not quite believing what she had saw. If not for the Avatar’s power fueling her own, she would have never noticed the soul nor would she have believed her own ice. She trusted the feelings her ice told her though, and what she dispatched had once been living.

Titan became a big problem to her suddenly. They had been hunting her for unknown reasons and now she knew for a fact that their puppet were made with souls. Souls of what, she wasn’t sure. She groaned once again. Don’t get involved. This isn’t your home anymore. She threw her fierce gaze out towards the battle, only to notice the one idiot who had rushed in a rage behind their lines. “Shit.” She feared herself not fast enough to get to him, but she’d never learn if she was because in that moment, Kioku had awoken.

She watched in awe as his holy communion with his goddess resulted in the sudden resurrection of land. Her power was that of a gods, but was not stronger than Kioku’s. He had the power to heal, to save what was once lost. She only found herself losing more and more with her power. Kioku had the ability to save others when she could not. He could have saved her. She knew he wanted to, but she had disallowed it.

Liar.” She spat as he danced so merrily around the conversation they needed to have. Haruka let him go for the moment to see to the others. This was the future of Cloud? She hoped these kids would learn faster, otherwise they’d lose the home they loved to people like Titan. She needed to let go of those thoughts. Cloud wasn’t her’s to save and protect anymore.

Old Man.” She approached him when he stood alone once more. “We need to talk…” She waited for his acknowledgement before continuing on, she fidgeted like a child awaiting punishment. Her ice began to sneak up from the ground, engulfing them in a thick barrier where the others could not see nor hear them. “I know you want me to return, but I’ve decided now. I cannot help Cloud anymore. Titan is after me and if I stay, I will only bring more trouble to the country. Saito will have his own plans for me as well, I suspect. So, I will leave Cloud.” She stopped shuffling, standing proud like her former self once more. A confident fire glowing behind her sad, broken eyes.

I know- you can easily have other shinobi stop me from leaving, but I know you enough by now to confidently say you aren’t that man. I believe you know why you have to let me go. I need something from you though, before I go. Something I have to make sure is done. You are the only one I can trust with this task now. In a short time, I will bring a package to the gates. It will be encoded with a seal that only you and I will know how to unlock. Inside in my last will. You do not have to follow through, but I hope you will." She said sadly, taking his hand to show him what seals to form.

Don’t forget it. Okay? Its important that only you see the document.” She let the barrier remain, hoping to hear some final words. Hoping to draw courage to tell him the things she couldn’t to the rest of the world. No words would come from her mouth though. And nothing he said thereafter were the words she hoped for. Its not like she wanted to hear them anyway. So, she dropped her barrier of ice and turned away from Kioku once more.

"Goodbye, Kioku. Teach them your strength. Your strength that can heal the world." She was gone then.​

Topic Left
Mft​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back