Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

New Friend? (Open)

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A shared borderland between Bear and Lightning country which has been ravaged by past conflicts, this place was dotted with massive craters that eventually turned into lakes. Despite once being fertile farmland, it now struggles to grow more than the most tenacious weeds. This has not stopped humans from settling on the lifeless, saltwater lakes; many of which have been linked together by canals and it surely didn't stop the masked rogue from training there. Maru has been training for a while now, mostly in the art of using genjustu to get used to his new abilities with his eye of hypnotism though he now his Kensei spirit figured that now was the time to teach him more on how to use his chakra to buff himself since he would be mainly using Taijustu to fight.

Maru had been traveling around the country for a bit, looking for another place to hang around since the cave in the mountains was getting a bit too tacky for his taste. So he decided to go Crento Terra to find a lake to hang around so he could get a better understanding of how to use his Yokai abilities. As the rogue came to one of the lakes, his Kensei Spirit Manifested behind him once they picked the perfect spot. ’Hmm… seems peaceful, hopefully no weirdo creatures would come out to disturb our training this time.” the blonde spoke, Maru begining to run around the area laughing pretending that he was flying practically ignoring his Kensei Spirit causing the spirit to sigh in annoyance. There were times when Maru actually took things seriously, while not always that serious he would at least be able to function like a normal shinobi. Then there were times like this where the rogue acted like a man child, while the spirit did have the key to her wielders mind she couldn't exactly make him intelligent. She was a haunt not a miracle.

When Maru got bored, he stood on the edge of the lake them looked out to make sure he didn't see anyone. No monsters, no aliens, no demons. Well there was a demon but he didn't count himself as one! The rogue spun on his heels then held both of his arms out. “You know! I think we should move out here!” He said. “Just remove a couple trees then this place would look a little nicer. And far away from civilization too.” The rouge boasted. He had been mostly hanging out in a cave and in his clan house with his adoptive parents. His little brat for a adoptive brother always seemed to tell on him for every little thing even though he was like older, he was a monster hunter so naturally people walking around with inhuman features make him think DANGER. Was he always right? Nope but at least 59% of the time they were dangerous, he honestly didn't know why the inhuman looking people don't separate themselves from society willingly like he did. Guess because they didn't have a ghost partner like he did and loneliness would get to them, but still they don't need to be in public.

Yuki Minikui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
MInikui was very new to this area and didn't really know where she was going anymore. She wasn't normally one to get lost very often but she had lost track of time and all sense of direction as she explored the area. She kept hearing noises that were unfamiliar to her as she walked and it was always the same. Each time she went to an area where the noise had been she could never find the source of it once she reached the area it seemed the source of it had been. This had went on for hours or maybe longer she didn't even really know. The sun was going down as well which didn't help her navigate at all either.

Her flowing blue dress and long brown hair flowing with each and every gust of wind within the forested area. The sun barely shining through the thick trees she took a deep breath and stared up into the trees enjoying the nice view and the smell of the fresh air. The air was filled with many scents such as rain, running water from a river, freshly wet grass, dew on the wet trees along with a lot of other things as well. She heard the noise again and rushed to hide as it seemed to be just below her in a clearing ahead. Around her were various trees and some small rocks as well that obscured her position quite well.

Minikui peaked down at the clearing and saw a man standing there and presumably talking to himself as she didn't see anyone else there. She was very curious about what he was doing out here and it was the only other person she had seen so she figured it wouldn't be too bad of an idea to make her presence known and maybe even talk to the man. Quietly and slowly she made her way down towards the clearing moving branches and bushes as she did so making quite a bit of noise that if the man listened closely he would be able to hear headed his way.

She stopped for a moment and noticed that he wasn't actually talking to himself but to another person it seemed although she looked sorta different than him. He was obviously there and looked very physically real where as the girl it seemed was ghastly which confused her greatly. She had heard of spirits and such but never seen one herself. Confused she started to walk faster down the trail she was going down and almost fell a few times making her way down. Upon reaching the edge of the clearing she simply stared at both of them not exactly announcing her presence to them but simply watching them instead to see what they did. Minikui wasn't hiding or anything simply staring at them from a short distance. Long enough that it wasn't blatantly obvious they were being stared at but close enough that it wouldn't be hard to notice her since she was making no attempt to hide herself from them.

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

Yuuna was wondering around the outer village of cloud in her casual clothes that she doesn't wear usually, but today she thought that it would be good if she would wear them. As she saw a girl walking around there. As Yuuna starts chasing after her but couldn't bring up the courage and confidence to talk to her. As that girl stopped around a place, Yuuna thought that it would be useless unless she talks with her. So she starts heading back to her house as she hears some voices and as some trees were falling one by one. Yuuna thought that she should go and check up to that place.

As once she reaches that area, she saw a person with purple hairs and saw him talking to himself, she felt a little weird and was sensing an aura saying "Don't Come Close to Me!" As Yuuna was still watching that person from a distance, she saw that girl once again. As Yuuna notices her, she has already started going down that area, while getting down, she fell a few times but showed irreplaceable confidence, which Yuuna lacked. As Yuuna seemed to be envious of her! That Girl has already started staring at that person. Yuuna thought that she should get a little bit of confidence and do down that place.

Yuuna comes out of her place and then started going down. She was careful and cautious of not getting hurt or cause any mess because of her nervousness. But as she reached down there, she once looked at them and then one the ground due to her nervousness. And then she said to them "Umm....." but she stopped herself as she thought that she forgets what she wants to ask them? Then Yuuna didn't say anything to them just kept doing the same thing once watching them and then once watching the ground.
<i>
</i>

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The rogue began to tilt his head to the side to pop his neck, getting himself prepared to get his training on a roll. “Alrighty!” the masked rogue said, coating himself with his golden spiritual chakra that was similar to a Youkai's Miasma aura that they produce. This aura although nice to look at from afar, the golden chakra was not at all good, as his aura spread those who were affected by this would suddenly be completely absorbed by a feeling of being influenced by Genjustu. A feeling like this person didn't belong in this world, some would call it a aura of dread and some would believe that the aura is just a sense of wrongness. Of course, most shinobi who aren't cowardly would be able to handle the spiritually corrupted chakra the rogues clothes even changed from a caped stage actor into a dark kimono with pointed horns sprouting from the side of his head giving him an appearance of a Shinigami of sorts. He didn't exactly know that there would be people around so he entered the first his transformation in his male body, Maru reached underneath his mask to pull out his signature weapon, his Kensei spirit was about to get him to start practicing when she felt as though they were being watched so the spirit turned back to catch a glimpse of two bodies who were just standing there watching her and her wielder. Maru looked where his spirit was looking to see the peering eyes who were gazing at his Youkai form….

The Ghost and the masked Youkai looked at each other awkwardly before Maru simply allowed his Youkai aura to die down letting his horns slowly shrink back down to a unnoticeable size. “Uhhhhh… hi." he said, then awkwardly waving at the onlookers. He knew allowing himself to become cursed to steal Youkai abilities was a bad idea, ironically he didn't like other people of Youkai decent and even went as far as to ridiculed them in public. Then again he thought about something that he wanted to do… “This might be a little cliche but why don't you two come and join me and my spirit! Know you probably heard other monsters say that but I promise I don't eat human. I prefer regular food!” hopefully that would allow him to be comfortable around him, honestly there were a lot of weird people out there who weren't scared of people walking around with horns like he was. Guess because he was a monster hunter/paranormal investigator so he was more wery of the unnatural than most people, like the Kijo he saw in the inner village was being defended because some sickoo made a half breed monster that should live out in the forest. He's gonna have to write the Raikage about moving people with paranormal features to the edge of the village, kitsunes are a exception though. They are cute.

Yuki Minikui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Not knowing she had been being followed Minikui looks back as the boy retracted all of the mutations he was undergoing just a few minutes ago to see another girl behind her. Had shebeen following her the whole time and that was really what she had been hearing the whole time? Was she really that bad at telling if she was being followed or not that someone could follow her for hours seemingly unnoticed. She couldn't believe she was so stupid to not have noticed this and walked a bit away from her to the side not wanting to go towards the strange man either yet.

Looking back towards the man she realized he looked normal again and was very confused and surprised at what was going on. The boy seemed to change appearance but the girl wasn't changing at all. Minikui simply began staring at the girl watching her every movement more worried about her than the man who began to speak suddenly. His voice seemed to draw her in even before he suggested she walk over there she had begun to do so on her own. As she approached him he said some disturbing things about eating humans but she couldn't seem to stop her feet from moving towards the man.

She wasn't afraid of him but she wasn't entirely sure what to think of the purple haired boy either. He was quite different with the transformation he had undergone previously in the clearing. He was weird looking for sure but that wasn't what confused her about him. He was all alone out here talking to that spirit thing that she just had to ask about. Reaching where he was standing she simply stood there smiling at the ghastly figure and not even paying attention to the boy."Hello my name is Minikui and it is a pleasure to meet you. But what exactly are you? I have never seen anything like you but you are so intriguing to me.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru's eyes shined when the girl introduced herself, asking who he was believing that she was talking to him. The masked rogue struck a pose then began his introduction. “I am the watcher of the-” ’Hmm?... Oh I'm pretty much the spirit of this man's weapon due to a bond we both share. A Kensei which is a forbidden justu that allows you to have a living weapon.’ the blonde spirit said, she didn't want to bore her with the whole what exactly can Kensei's do but she more or less explained she was a sentient weapon though she was a lot more skilled in interacting with people thanks to her wielder. Maru jolted as his introduction seemed to be cut short since no one listening, the girl seemed to be more interested in his ethereal companion rather than the one who was wielding her. The rogue believed that the girl was probably around that age to believe boys are icky most likely, Maru reached underneath his mask to pull out his white and gold, Percussion-lock, rifled musket before spinning it around in his hand for a bit then he attempted to get the girls attention with a little fun fact about his rather unique ability. “Aaaaaaand fun fact. She has this weird chakra that can allow me to fully shape shift from a ravishing young man to a busty replica of how she looks in her spirit form! But that's like only if we fuse.” he boasted.

While he didn't know if his weapon has any genderbending qualities with other people or did it just turn people to look like his signature weapon but he might will test that out whenever he got the chance. Mary's Kensei spirit put a hand on her chin, wondering why would she be all the way out in the forest instead of somewhere in the academy or training somewhere. She honestly was starting to feel that this place was popular for academy students, human and monster alike to come train. They might will have to actually find another spot to train. 'So what are you doing way out here anyway? Are you skipping school or out here to train?’ Kawaii said. ’Oh I'm Kawaii Maru by the way.’

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

As that man said Hi to Yuuna and the other girl. And then he asked them if they would join him in his training. He also reassured them that he ain't a man-eating monster. But Yuuna was a little bit shy to say anything so she shyly tilted her head and said "Ye...Yes." As Yuuna waited for the other girl respond to that man. And then that girl introduced herself as she was called Minikui and then she asked him about what is he? As Yuuna thought that it is a Good question and then that person answered that he was a watched but another was intercepted their talk saying 'Hmm?... Oh, I'm pretty much the spirit of this man's weapon due to a bond we both share. A Kensei which is a forbidden justu that allows you to have a living weapon.’ but there was nobody who said so.

And then Yuuna said in a nervousness "Umm... I'm Yuuna nice to meet you too. And where is that other person we just heard."

And then that man answers "Hmm?... Oh, I'm pretty much the spirit of this man's weapon due to a bond we both share. A Kensei which is a forbidden justu that allows you to have a living weapon." though Yuuna didn't understand him well, she was still confused.
Then Yuuna heard that voice again, it was a girl asking them what they were doing here! As Yuuna answered her "I'm out here for wandering around when I saw a Holy Maiden came in my dream telling me about this place saying that there is a Holy Lake or something." As that Girl introduced herself by telling her name "Kawaii Maru".

[OCC: sorry for the late post just got busy with some school work. Also, I'm using this same topic as My CA app.]

Yuki Minikui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Minikui smiled at the girl still very intrigued and honestly very happy to be talking to her. The kinsei spirit whose name was Kawaii Maru seemed to be quite nice. The man who was to wield her seemed to be a bit different as well though. He was quite happy to exclaim that he could become a woman if he fused with his weapon which wasn't surprising as she was female and is probably the dominant one in their bond. She wanted to touch the spirit but wasn't exactly sure if that was even a thing that could be done so she simply reached a hand out towards the spirit before beginning to speak. "Is it possible for me to touch you, Kawaii? Like can I physically reach out and touch you? If that is a possibility may I touch you? I am very curious about how this all works. As for why I am out here that is a whole other story. I am always constantly training for my dream. I have to become an extremely strong ninja to ever hope of achieving my dream which most people would and do say is ridiculous. They claim that no matter what I do it isn't a possibility and I am here to prove them wrong by training as hard and as long as I can until I can't give it anymore. I will achieve my dreams and goals and that is something I am certain of. That is my true reasoning for being out here to train."

Satisfied with how she has responded to the woman spirit she then turns towards the man who is her supposed wielder and smiles. "You seem quite strong maybe you could help me with my training sometime or maybe even now. This spirit is your weapon as you say but personally I am more interested in her than you at this particular time. I have never seen a Kinsei as she calls herself so if you two wouldn't mind explaining more about that I would be very grateful. It is very nice to meet both of you and I hope that we can all be great friends." Turning away a bit she mumbles "Maybe more than friends for the girl she is quite cute after all. Sneaking a quick look at the spirit once more she turns realizing the other girl behind her had began to speak but she completely missed it all lost in her own thoughts and her own words she spoke to the spirit.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Well, that was a rather…. strange request. No one has really just outright asked could they touch her, a curious child was her best guess and she wasn't all together against it. ’Well.. I suppose you could if you wanted.’ the blonde shrugged, the only real reason why no one would be able to touch her would be that she didn't want them to since currently she was a strong spirit but still didn't have a real body yet. Luckily she found a way to make herself more tangible by channeling her chakra into the minds of people that she's met, but the only problem with that was that it involved lip contact… No biggie, Kawaii simply kissed her index finger then to channel her spiritual chakra to the tip of her finger and moved towards Minikui to poke her forehead to channel a part of her soul to the child's mind allowing Minikui's Soul to be temporarily attuned with the spirit world to cancel her own intangibility.

The other girl was talking about a holy lake which made Maru interested since he went to the same lake and tried to become holy himself but because he had this weird spiritual taint it kinda cancelled out his ability to become holy. Maru looked at the lake behind him, then looked at Yunna curious if the lake would work on someone without an alignment yet. “Funny, I tried to go that lake to become holy myself but I'm kinda like too corrupted to turn have good chakra. Sad cause having an indestructible weapon sure would've been nice.” He shrugged, if the child didn't have a fear of drowning then he would be more than happy to throw her heroically into the lake to see if it actually worked. After all, he needed to log it for the Monster Hunter guide so they could figure out a way to contain the holy lake so we won't have religious people coming there trying to act like they are an angel and scam people. Though it wasn't a threat he still had a job to keep weird things from the eye of the public.

Though the girl seemed to be taking more of a interest in his weapon rather than him, she did acknowledge him for being strong and she did wanted him to train her sometime which he didn't really mind. The part about training for a certain goal that seemed impossible made the masked rogue chuckle. “Hey anything is possible, like when I was your age I…. Wasn't really a popular person from what I gathered (memories are a little spotty.) Anyway my dream was to be a team with my childhood doll Kawaii, lots of people like told me not to rely on it and that I needed to lean on actual people. Now Kawaii is alive! Well like not all the way but still she's alive! So if some cool masked rogue could bring his weapon to life to fight by his side anything is possible.” Yeesh, that was pretty long. Then he realized that she just called his weapon cute, HIS weapon! He was going to have to ask his weapon her secret in attracting people because at this rate his weapon would have it's own harem while he was just there still peeping at fox girls in the hot springs. The sad sad life of a degenerate. “So like what's your dream anyway?”

Yuki Minikui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the spirit reached down and kissed Minikui's finger it began to tingle a bit and she got confused a bit as to why the girl would kiss her finger. Before she could even begin to ask why the spirit leaned even closer and kissed her forehead making Minikui blush a very very slight shade of pink that unless you were exceptionally close to her such as the spirit was you wouldn't even be able to tell that it happened. As Maru began to speak about a lake she assumed that the other girl had mentioned it as she had missed whatever she said anyways. Him being to corrupt didn't actually surprise her as she did see part of his transformation earlier anyways.

Hearing the man chuckle she simply reached over and grabbed a hold of the spirit holding her close as he began to speak. He explained how his weapon Kawaii had been a doll that he loved dearly. His dream had been to turn his doll into his teammate in real life not just a doll. Having achieved his dream he felt that it was certain she could achieve hers which was a kind gesture and great way of thinking. She thought that way too however most people still disagreed with her being able to fulfill her dreams. There was an odd aura about the man as he finished that and began to finish talking by asking her a simply question.

"My dream isn't quite as simple as one might think. There is a reason that people are saying my dream is unattainable, Maru. I don't disagree with the fact that it will be exceptionally hard and maybe it really is truly impossible to achieve. However that will never stop me from attempting to achieve this dream of mine. As for what this dream is you might ask? Well I dream to bring the Mist Village back. I know that it is completely frozen and swarming with monsters as I have heard the story multiple times from a multitude of people. Furthermore I not only want to bring this village back to it's former glory but I want to become the Mizukage of this village as well. I wan't the Village Hidden in the Mist to prosper once more as it has done in the past under the rule of me as Mizukage. That in itself is my dream Maru and Kawaii."

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

As Yuuna was waiting for her answer or simply directions to the Holy Lake, The other girl reached out her hand and asked if she can touch Kawaii and as she explained her true reasons, why she is out at this time in a place like this. Now Yuuna was simply getting curious about that girl how kept talking to them, Yuuna felt a little bit hurt from inside because she was ignored by everyone standing there.

Then Yuuna saw that Kensei spirit kissing her forefinger to channel her chakra and then poked on Minikui's head. Then Yuuna turned towards Maru and saw that he was thinking about something and then he turned his head backward as out of curiosity, Yuuna also peeked in and saw a lake at a distance unharmed with Maru's attack. Then as she saw Maru, he has a little smile on his face and then turned back towards Yuuna and said that he also tried to become holy once but failed due to the cursed power he possesses. Then Yuuna asked Maru, "Maru, can you tell me how can I become holy because the holy maiden that came in my dream didn't tell me about how to become holy?" And Yuuna waited for her answer.

Then Maru asked Minikui about her dreams, as she said that her dream is that she wants to bring back mist village and also wanted to become the mizukage of this village to bring back the glory of the mist village. Then Yuuna told Minikui "It might be a great dream Minikui, but with that greatness, it also has many obstacles waiting for you ahead in future." Yuuna was still checking the Holy Lake Maru showed him, but she was confused how can she become a holy maiden.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
When Minikui had grabbed a hold of Maru's Kensei spirit, the first thing she feel was how cold she was, she almost feeling like she had been out in the blizzard for a while and was now using Minikui body heat to keep herself warm. Though holding Kawaii kinda felt like she was holding onto a corpse, the spirit simply got comfortable into the girls arms then raised her hand to run her fingers through Minikui's hair mindlessly. She listened to what her dream was, needless to say it wasn't something that her wielder hasn't tried to do already but unlike Maru she seemed a bit more serious about reviving Water Country. Perhaps she had some family from the village hidden in the mist or maybe she heard the fate of it's people. ’Well.. that is some dream but what exactly draws you to that village. I know it's to bring it to it’s former glory and to lead the country. But why exactly do you want to bring the country back? Is it because it seems easier to rule a fallen empire or is it because you had family there at one time.’ the spirit asked, running her hands that were as cold as clay through Minikui's locks. Thinking to herself how warm the child felt, hoping for the day she could have a actual flesh and blood body one day.

While his spirit listened to what Minikui had to say, Maru walked over to where Yunna was then grabbed her hand then threw his free hand up to happily announce. “Well child! Since you look like an innocent, harmless, fragile girl without a alignment to anything yet! I believe if I just so happen to throw you in this lake that we'll be able to to wash away your sins to make your soul spotless before I ban people from coming here.” These lakes are said to be craters, actual craters so his theory was that some other worldly being had either landed in these craters or that there was some battle that happened here. Whatever the case the rouge approached the lake then pointed at a spot in the lake middle of the lake that seemed to have some weird light from a unknown source. “See that? I believe that is where the magic or whatever is… if you really really really wanna be holy.” He said, before picking Yunna up by the shirt then skillfully sending the girl flying towards the center of the lake. “Gotta take the plunge!”

Splash!

As Yunna was thrown and sent crashing through the water without warning, the first thing she would be able to notice was how dark it was. It was pitch black without a slightest hint of light. Also if she tried to breath strangely enough the girl could actually breath under the water as she fell down lower and lower until the light from above faded and it was a single white dot from above. As the Yunna was sinking she would be able to find that strange light only this light was bright as the sun, then she would feel an overwhelming calm like everything was fine… that she was being reborn. Yunna when she felt this calm would see an aura, a magical blue aura swirling around her. Laughs of children and happy thoughts invaded the girls mind as the energy of light began to close in around her to seep underneath her skin, cleansing her of the bad karma and making her shine as bright as the stars. A voice will sound in her ears, echoing of hopeful things, she had visions of being in the center of a vast, checkerboard-tiled plane of off-white and grey, with blue skies all around and white stone columns rising in the distance in all directions. Before she knew it she was back on the surface, floating like a log on the water. Her skin now glew like she was a angletic spirit, as all her senses began to come back.

Maru crouched over the water looked at the girl, she did seem a bit different now and looked slightly brighter than he did when he emerged from the waters. Though he couldn't really tell if she was even changed in anyway. “HEY HOW DO YA FEEL?! YOU FEEL HOLY OR WHAT?!” He yelled, of course he wasn't getting in the water since he was a half demon. It might burn him for all he knew mostly because his attempt at aligning himself with the forces of evil was a whole lot easier than with the forces of good, probably due to all the black magic he used to do as a Gennin and signing away his soul to Ena. Kawaii put her hand on her chin, wondering what she could do to help Minikui in her quest. Hey how would you like to take a trip to water country? I think seeing exactly what you are trying to rebuild would at least give you an idea of how damage the country is. My wielder could get you gear like oxygen tanks and cold resistant suits if you'd like but the monsters and spirits would be a real…. Problem. ’

[Poof! Yer Holy! Can use the RP for yer Exalted App!]

Yuki Minikui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Minikui didn't realize just how cold Kawaii was. When she first grabbed the spirit she shivered a bit not from her being so cold but the shock of not expecting her to be this cold. Quickly getting over the feeling of the coldness that she felt she held the girl very tight while Kawaii ran her fingers through Minikui's hair which she would normally attest to but for some odd reason enjoyed it quite a lot letting her continue without saying anything to her about it. Thinking about the fact that her hair was being brushed ever so gently by this spirit she blushed a very visible pinkish-red color and tried to hide her face a bit. As the spirit began to ask her about why she would want to do it she simply smiled and cut her off before she could finish by putting a finger to her mouth gently.

"The reason I want to bring the village and country back to it's former glory isn't because it's easier to rule or that I had family there before. The reason for me to want to do such a thing is to give back to those who have lived there before it was the frozen wasteland it is claimed to be. Nothing is worse than losing those you love dearly and hold closest to you in your heart. They all need to be able to return to their true homes and mourn their losses properly. It would also give them a new beginning which for a lot of them would be a great distraction from everyday life and mourning the losses of those most important to them. I don't know what it feels like to lose those dearest to you. I do however know what it is like to be hated and outcast for things you can't control such as what happened to mist." Feeling happy with how she answered the question she lay her head on the spirits shoulder still blushing as her hair was being played with by the gorgeous spirit.

[MFT]

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

As Yuuna has asked Maru about how can she become a holy maiden, Maru without answering came near Yuuna, grabbing her hand. As Yuuna started blushing all of the sudden due to what Maru has done. When Yuuna was going to tell Maru about something he is doing to her, she noticed that Maru was pointing his free arm in the air saying that he was going to throw Yuuna into the lake and make her sins wipe away as she was taking a bathe in this lake making her a holy maiden. Then Maru declared that he will be ban peoples from entering this area as soon as Yuuna becomes a Holy maiden.

Then Maru pointed towards the middle of the lake while holding Yuuna's arm and telling her about the bright light in the middle of the lake and say about how that place is a magical area. Then Maru came near Yuuna grabbed her shirt, as Yuuna started blushing heavily saying "M- Maru, Wh- What are you doing to me?" as she asked him about it, she was a little bit late because Maru has already thrown her into the middle of the holy lake to make her a holy maiden.

As Yuuna was now in the middle of the lake, the only thing she can remember is that how she was thrown into this lake, and the surrounding area around her was covered in everlasting darkness, without any single trace of light. But Yuuna was able to see a little bit of proportion of light from the place she landed into the lake. As that light was also fading away, she realized that she was about to die, so she thought that over crying something like this now will not help her, thus she thought that she can calm herself and think about of something to get out of this everlasting darkness. As she started to calm down, she felt herself getting covered by an aura of blue and white color. Then some voices of children's laughing invaded Yuuna's head. As she opened her eye's she was already dead and was covered in the area full of everlasting white background, not a single color was their other than white color. As she thought to herself, is it heaven? Did I die? she has many questions running in her mind but her mind was already taken over by voices of children and happy thoughts. As she was thinking about what can she do now? she raised her head in the sky and there was an angel, as that angel whispered something to Yuuna, and then Yuuna lost her consciousness. As she waked up she was floating in the middle of the lake.

As she started Swimming back to the coast of the lake, then she noticed that her age was increased and there was a growth in her body as well as her hair color also changed. Then as she was out of the lake now, Maru asked her about how does it feel like to be holy? Then Yuuna told him "Well there is a little bit of change in my whole body and I feel like a little bit of increase in my overall power. Though I meet an angel at the time of being reborn. she told me not to tell anyone what she told me, or I will lose all my powers, that I just got. So Sorry about this Maru, I might not be able to tell you many things as she told me not to tell and the other thing is that I feel a demonic presence from you and my Holy sense tells me to remove your existence from this world." As she waits for Maru to response to her.

[lb2][/lb2]
[lb][/lb]
[MFT]
[OCC: Exalted CA acquired. change in character age from 9 years to 13 years.]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The rogue moved back to let the girl swim back to him, from what he could tell Yunna did go through some kind of transformation so he took a mental note of that. He also noted that she looked a bit older now but he wasn't a medic so he couldn't tell what age she was exactly. This was pretty much all he needed to at least prove that there was some kind of otherworldly presence that was able to change the alignments of people or give alignments to those without an alignment. The rouge stood then began to listen to Yunna speak and the changes seem pretty normal. She felt more powerful, she looked different, she feels a demonic presence in him and wish to remove his existence from this world. All things where- Wait what? “Well that escalated a lot quicker than I expected, but that I guess that couldn't be helped.” the rouge shrugged. Since he was pretty much part Youkai he was considered a monster so naturally people would want to hunt him, hence why he lived on the outer village areas.

Kawaii closed her mouth when Minikui place her finger over her mouth, being cut off when she was trying to offer to take her to see the country she was trying to rebuild was a bit…. rude. But when Minikui's finger touched her cold wet lips she honestly couldn't find it in her to do anything. After Minikui spoke about why she wanted to revive mist, the girl rested her head on the spirits shoulder and Kawaii responded by leaning her head on Minikui so she was able to feel the spirits icy cheek against her head with Kawaii's hand resting on the back of Minikui's head she raised her free hand to call her servant. Maru eagerly rushed Kawaii to see what she wanted him to do, the spirit while running her fingers aimlessly up and down the girls locks began to order her wielder. 'I believe this child would like to go to water country, I'm going to need you to take her there for me so make sure you get your passport updated. Also make sure you don't wear a mask on it, remember what Raikage said.’ Maru jolted back when he heard he'll have to remove his mask, now he was alright with taking the girl to water country. Heck he wanted to go to see the monsters they had there and he knew where the warm spots were in there but… to have to show people his face every time he had to leave was just plain mean. He should just join the anbu so he wouldn't have to take off his mask, all he hand to do would be to show them a sweet tattoo instead.

“Uhhhhhh are you like sure about the mask part? Like, you and I know that I'm not really much of a looker without my mask because of the nasty burn wound.” Kawaii looked like she was about to tell Maru something, but then she looked at Minikui then proceeded to run her fingers through her hair. 'We don't make the rules, we follow them. When you go for your passport photo mask gotta come off.’ she said sternly, letting Maru that it was final which sucked. Guess he could horrify people with his nasty looking face without looking at the picture. Kawaii could touch thing's anyway so he could have her show her the passport while he turned around so he didn't have to look at that mess, some things are best left unseen.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back