Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

New Slaves [Entering the Country]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
</COLOR>"I'll move my family out the country,
So you can't see where I stay~"
<i>
</i>

<COLOR color="grey">With the soft crunch of the snow as his only source of companionship, Umashi trudged up to the highest point that he could possibly stand on his journey to find what he was looking for. Making his way through the Fire Country and into the Lightning Country had been easy enough, but here, on the Spine of the World, he'd found a challenge worth taking up. With Yomi and the children safe and sound in a far more warm place, Umashi had taken it upon himself to find the perfect place for their new home. Perhaps it was his pride, or some other mix of emotions and ego, but he took the challenge full on as the proverbial "man" of his house. Finding a nice resting place to stop and survey the land, he turned around and looked at the view before him as the mountains seemed to stretch on forever save for the ocean far off in the distance.

Somewhere almost near the Northern tip of the mountain range, Umashi heard the crackle of the storms starting to form this high up on the mountains. Apparently the storms that occurred in this area were some of the most intense but Umashi was ready for the challenge. Rolling up his sleeves, the cold temperatures bit into his skin but moving quickly, he made a few complex hand seals and whispered along with them promise, as he slammed his outstretched palms into the snow. If anybody had been watching, they would have thought him clearly deranged from the lack of oxygen, but the slowly rumble of the ground would have given some credence to his funny looking dance. Smirking, he was suddenly joined by his humanoid Tsukumogami contract. Standing back his arms crossed, from the ground rouse a log cabin the likes of which could only be made by the hands of the chakra inclined.

Moving slowly to stand up, Umashi took a few steps back and he too crossed his arms as the expansive home seemed to take shape before them and twist and more and attach itself to the mountain in a way that wouldn't do harm to the majestic place. His golden eyes dancing at the sight of the marvel, Kin Joka turned to the retired Kage and game his score.
"A bit dramatic but it's environment friendly so I'll give it an eight out of ten . . . Shall I send for Yomi and the kids?" Shaking his head, no, Umashi instead pulled out a letter and handed it his ally. "Nah, I'll get the place ready on the inside. My Sage abilities only go so far after all . . . Could you deliver that message to Takeshi for me though? It's imperative that he gets it as soon as possible." Giving him an odd look, the contract looked at the letter with knowing in his eyes before taking it and disappearing in a cloud of gold dust. Umashi was now alone again, with only the sound of storms and gently falling snow to keep him company. Sighing, he shook his head to clear his mind and then walked in to his new home.

OOC: Entering the Country and Sending a Letter to Uchiha Takeshi. Topic left unless stopped.
[1 hour till the letter is delivered OOCly]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back