Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Out for a walk and fresh air [Fuji Meka]

Nakamura Shindo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
When they were done kissing Meka laid her head against his chest, he then held her close and laid his head on hers. He lifted his head up and then using his right hand began lifting Meka's head toward him so he could look into her eyes. Blushing from ear to ear he then asked her, "I know this is kind of late to be asking you this after what just occurred but would you go out with me?"

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She continued to blush and they now made eyes contact "y-yes... I will go out with you shindo..." She continued to hold onto shindo with her arms around his neck. "I love you shindo... And hopefully forever be together with each other..." She hugged him tightly as they were still making eye contact.

Nakamura Shindo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He smiled and held on to her as tight as he could, "Meka I haven't been this happy in ages, I promise to try and fill the hole in your heart left by the death of your family. Just promise me one thing...Don't ever go off and leave me all alone forever if you can do that I think we'll have a happy future." He kissed her on the lips again, "Our lives might get hard sometimes with the academy, training and future missions but as longs as were together we can overcome any hardship."

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I promise to fill the hole in your heart from all the years with no parents... I will never leave your side for over 20 minutes... If I do just call for help... Because I don't want you to ever be worried..." She continues to blush and they kiss again. She holds on to him tightly not wanting to let shindo go.

Nakamura Shindo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Holds on to her and laughs, "Twenty minutes huh? I guess we will have to go to each class together and each mission if were going to be together like that." He pulls her in close and whispers into her ear, "I can't wait" Continues to hold her close wishing that this moment would never end.

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She laughs for the first time in forever. "Yes... Can't wait.." Keep holding him not wanting the moment to never end ever in this world. She lays her head upon his chest while smiling brightly at him. She then gets on her tippy toes and kisses shindo's chin because she could not really reach. She was quite tiny.

Nakamura Shindo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He laughed with her and then she tried to kiss him on the lips but could only reach his chin. He smiled and started to laugh pretty hard, patting her head he says, "Don't worry i don't care how small you are, all i care about is you." He lets he go and pulls a chair over to where she is standing and lifts her up by her sides and places her standing up on the chair. "Alright there you go now you can kiss me without having to stand on your tippy toes, though i don't really care where you kiss me to be honest" He scratches the back of his head smiling nervously.

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Ok shindo..." She was put in a chair that was brought over to where she was standing, by shindo. She smiled and blushed like a fool and kissed his lips. She then looks shindo in the eyes "now what?..." She asks curiously and hugs shindo. "And standing on my tippy toes really hurt after a while... But their fine now..."

Nakamura Shindo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He started to laugh nervously after she kissed him on the lips and then asked what we were to do now. He tried to keep calm but his mind kept going into the gutter, "Jeez i need to stop thinking about that stuff or i won't be able to look her in the face anymore." is what he was thinking. He looked her in the eyes and said, "I don't really know what we should do now. What would you like to do?" he laughed nervously.

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She shrugs "I don't know that's why I asked you.." She laughs a little nervously not wanting to know what he was thinking because it would be rude for her to ask him what it was that was making him laugh nervously and that made her laugh nervously as well

[[im running out of ideas so let's end here...]]
[[topic left]]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back