Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Out for a walk and fresh air [Fuji Meka]

Nakamura Shindo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shindo gazed upon Meka as she walked out of the bathroom wearing her new outfit. Seeing her with her hair up in a ponytail really caused his heart to race more then it had ever before. The white dress was extremely beautiful on her and he couldn't find the words to say to her. "Umm...Y-You look R-R-Really beautiful in that." He had to turn his head away from her, her big brown eyes and just everything about her was causing him to stutter and blush so much that if you were to look at his face you could see that he was red as red can be from ear to ear. He lays his head down in between his legs to hide his face.

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She was wearing a shirt and shorts not a dress but she blushed at his words, and her heart started to race faster than it ever had heated. She was also blushing from one ear to the other ear and she turned around to hide her red face. "T-t-thank y-you..." She couldn't help but stutter her words.

Nakamura Shindo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shindo lifted his head and cleared his throat and was finally able to calm himself down, "Y-Your welcome" He got up from his seat on the floor and went over to the refrigerator and pulled out a couple of drinks. He walked back over to the table and sat one down where her seat was and then laid the other one down where his seat was. "Why don't we sit down and have drink? Maybe we can talk some more about everything and learn more about each other?" He smiled and kept blushing still.

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She nodded and turned around still blushing a little and went over to the table and sat down in her chair and smiled brightly at shindo. "Ok... I'd love to know more about you... As well as you knowing more about me.." She stared at him with her big brown eyes.

Nakamura Shindo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shindo lowered his head with a smile and began to blush, "Well let's see where should i start about myself...You already know about my mom and how my dad left us before i was born." He looked up at her blushing but with a more serious face, "After my mother died i went into a deep depression and only left the house to buy groceries and to pay my rent. During that time i started making wood carvings and working with scrap metal, I did this to help take my mind off of everything and before i knew it i was reading books on puppets and how to use them. I learned that i had a knack for making and using puppets and i decided that i would use my talents to become stronger and to make my mother proud." He let out a long sigh and looked back up at her, "I also feel a strong affinity for the wind, for some reason when i feel the wind against my face i feel a deep strong feeling inside me. Though i don't know why that is yet but i hope to train and learn more about it." He chuckled and scratched the back of his head nervously, "Well so what about yourself? I'm really curious to know everything about you, from your parents and siblings to your years being homeless and how you have lived by yourself for so long. Also I want to know about everyone else that you have met?"

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Well... My parents... They were really kind people, but they would always be busy with something and didn't have enough time for me... And my siblings they were the best... When mom and dad were out they were the ones that took care of me most of the time... But when they all had to go into battle they had to leave me alone with no money barely but there was only a little money but I ended up using t all for me to survive... The reason I'm still alive after all the harsh years is because some towns people would give me some food but not much so it took time for me to get used to rationing but I figured how to do all of the surviving in the open world..." She scratched the back of her head a little and looked away.

Nakamura Shindo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shindo listened to Meka talk about all of the things that she had to go through after her family had died. When she turned her head the other way he stood up and walked over behind her and gave her a big hug from behind. "Don't worry you don't need to worry about any of that anymore. You have a home now with plenty of stuff to eat, also you won't ever be alone again not as long as I'm still around." Tears slowly feel from his face on to the top of her head.

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She felt his tears "please do not cry... Remember your a guy... And guys should not cry..." Tears fell from her face as well and she turns around and hugs shindo and tightly. "Ok shindo... Please don't leave me at all I don't want to be alone anymore... It's scary to be alone... And I don't want to feel scared anymore..." She put her face on his chest and she cried silently.

Nakamura Shindo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
They both sat there at the table hugging each other silently letting their tears flow and letting their emotions out. After a few minutes he let he go and wiped the tears from his face before wiping them from Meka's face as well. "I realize that boy's shouldn't cry but sometimes it's best to let your emotions out. If you keep them bottled inside then one day they will burst out like a raging volcano." He smiled at Meka and patted her on the head, "Which is why i try to smile as much as i can."

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She lets go as well "that's true... At least sometimes you can but its not all the time a guy cries..." She smiles and is blushing from ear to ear. "And I don't care if you cry or not... Everybody has feeling... And they are not to be bottled up all inside of you... It's painful to bottle your emotions up..." Continues to smile.

Nakamura Shindo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He smiles and gives he another hug, "That's true and it's good for you to talk about your past and let all of your feelings out or you will just become bitter and alone in the future." He lets her go and moves back over to where he had been sitting before, "So is there anything you would like to ask me about while were at it?"

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She shakes her head "nope... I don't have any questions except.... Ummm... Do you... W-want to d-dance with m-me shindo?..." She asked really shyly and embarrassed for asking him to dance with her. She waited to see what he would say to her while she blushed from ear to ear and deeply.

Nakamura Shindo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He smiled and got up walking over to her and extending his hand out to her with a bow, "My dear lady would you give me the honor of dancing with you?" He looked up at her from his bow with a smile waiting for her to accept his hand for a dance.

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She continued to blush and took his hand "yes... I'd love to dance my good man..." She smiled brightly at him and they started to do the waltz because it was the only dance she knew how to do. "I like be dancing with you shindo... And I love you as well..."

Nakamura Shindo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
They danced for what seemed like an eternity when she looked up at him and told him that she loved to dance with him and also that she loved him as well. He suddenly stopped in the middle of the dance and looked at her with his eyes as wide as they possibly could be. His face became so red that anyone could tell that he was blushing like a fool. He let go of her and started rubbing the back of his head and smiling, "I..I..love you as well Meka, I've liked you for a while now but i was to afraid to say anything in case you didn't feel the same way." He turned his head off to the side and nervously started to laugh trying to to make eye contact.

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She blushed like a fool as well and turned her head to the side as well and twiddled her thumbs while she blushed "really? You do?" She was really blushing like a fool at that point. She turned her head back toward shindo and turned his head back "y-y-you don't have to hide your face..." She smiled brightly at him while she blushed like a fool.

Nakamura Shindo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
When she grabbed his head and turned it toward hers, all he could think about at that moment was how soft her hands were against his face and how beautiful her eyes were. He grabbed her shoulders and pulled her in close to him, "W-Would it be alright if we k-k-kissed?" He could feel his face getting really hot from how much he was blushing and his whole body had started to tremble.

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She blushed even more and felt that her face was really hot as well. "Y-y-yes it's w-would be alright I-if we kiss..." She was blushing so much and her mind kinda went blank when they got really close to each other at that moment. She puts her hands on shindo's back near his shoulders.

Nakamura Shindo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shindo just nodded his head and wrapped his arms around her lower back and leaned down toward her face. He closed his eyes feeling her warm breath against his face as he got closer. He gently pressed his lips against hers and began to kiss her over and over feeling her soft moist lips and her warm breath escaping between them after each kiss.

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She kept blushing and closed her eyes as they kiss over and over again. She then wraps her arms around his neck and kissed him back at every kiss. After they were done kissing she looked up at shindo blushing deeply while smiling. She lays her head on shindo's chest.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back