Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Out for a walk and fresh air [Fuji Meka]

Nakamura Shindo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shindo woke up the next morning and sat up in the bed letting out a long loud yawn before scratching himself in certain embarrassing places before realizing that he wasn't the only one in his room now. He quickly got out of bed with an embarrassed face scratching the back of his head. "Sorry about that I'm not used to having company in the morning especially not a cute girl." He laughed a little bit and headed over to the couch where Meka was sitting and sat down next to her with his hands in his lap. "So I guess I'm going to have to watch what i do in the morning." he said while looking at her with a smile and laughing a little.

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She blushed deeply from seeing his itch in that cirtain embarrassing place while sitting on the couch, she looks away and felt shindo sit next to her, and got herself to stop blushing and looked at him smiling brightly "I see your up now... And I saw nothing!"

Nakamura Shindo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He started blushing and laughed at her comment about not seeing anything, "It's okay I know you saw, cause you seemed to try really hard not too look at me before i sat down." He sat there and fidgeted with his hands for a bit until turning toward Meka, "Soooo....I'm guessing what we need to do before anything is to go shopping for you some supplies and new clothes." He looks at her clothes that he had laid in a pile on the floor. They were covered in dirt and were torn in several places from where she slept outside all the time. He got up from the couch and walked over to an old desk in the corner near his bed and pulled out his bank book. After looking it over he decided that he had plenty of spare cash for her, he would just need to do some extra odd jobs for awhile. Hopefully he would start getting some ninja missions soon. He walked back over to Meka with a smile on his face. "Alright today we will get you some stuff and don't worry about the money I would be delighted to buy you what ever you want."

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She nods "ok, but I'm not going to make you pay to much all I need is a few outfits and a brush and she's that's all..." She gets up from the couch to get ready to follow shindo to the store. "Ready to go now..." She said softly and shyly sense they were going out into town together.

Nakamura Shindo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He smiled and grabbed a hold of Meka's hand and began leading her out the door. He stopped and turned to the picture hanging up near the door, the picture was of his late mother. He turned to Meka and said, "This is the only picture i have of my mother, usually before i leave to go anywhere i say goodbye to her." The picture was a close up shot of his mom, mostly her face and front was in the shot. She had shoulder length cut brown hair, similar in color to his own but a little bit darker. She had beautiful blue eyes with a great big smile and she was wearing a plain green t-shirt. He opened the door to head outside and a brisk cool wind blew in from outside. It was a bright clear day and the sudden bright light caused him to cover his eyes until they were able to adjust from being inside since yesterday morning. The streets below them were bustling with people heading to the market and much younger children playing games out in the middle of the street and in the alleyways. He pulled Meka in close and lead her down the stairs to the street and looked up and down the street trying to remember witch way the clothing store was. He looked down at Meka and said, "I think that the clothing store is this way." he pointed to the left of the street toward the market stalls. They made their way around all the crowds of people who were standing in the middle of the street talking to one another. He made sure to hold Meka close to him so that they wouldn't get separated from one another. They made their way through the crowds bobbing and weaving around the different people, trying to avoid bumping into anyone. After a few minutes they came to one of the larger stores in the area that sold all kinds of different things from clothes to kitchen and bathroom wares. There were all kinds of couples looking at clothes and picking up his and hers wares, he looked down at Meka who he was holding tightly and began to blush once again. He looked down at Meka, "How about we head over to the clothes first?" he lead Meka over to the girls clothes wear there were all kinds of different ones hanging from racks and piled up neatly on shelves. There were your basic casual clothes to your more formal wear with dresses and skirts. He smiled and pointed toward the clothes, "You can have your pick of whatever you want and as many as you want as well. If your going to start going to the academy you need some better clothes than what you were wearing and i don't think you want to wear my clothes all the time. Once were done we can start looking at the other wares for you like hair brushes and toothbrushes and other different things."

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She follows shindo until they get to the clothes for girls, "ok...." She looked at the nice clothes and picked out a few outfits that looked breezy so she wouldn't get to warm while in the academy, they were not inappropriate they were just made out of a light material and the price was decent. The outfits where all white. "Ok got what I need for clothes..."

Nakamura Shindo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shindo checked out the clothes that Meka had picked out one after another and nodded in approval. "They look really cute, I'm sure they would look amazing on you." He smiled and blushed a little bit before grabbing on a hold of her hand and leading her over to wear the house hold wares were. They had all kinds of items for sale like kid's toothbrushes, normal ones and even his and hers. They also had plenty of different hair brushes and other things for girls.

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She followed shindo and looked at some brushes and picks a black one out and picked out a small thing of black hair ties. She picked out a black toothbrush and returned to shindo and showed him what she got for her hair and teeth. And she picked out a small bottle of shampoo that smells like lilacs.

Nakamura Shindo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shindo looked over what she had gathered and nodded in approval. He chuckled at the combination of just two colors that she had picked out for all of her things. "It looks like you really like the color black and white." He looked down at her with a smile before grabbing up the items from her and took them toward the cashier but before ringing them up he turns to her and asks, "Is there anything else that you want before we leave?"

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She nods "some shoes would be great..." She looks down at her bare feet that were on hot pavement/aStones that looked like it really hurt badly. "I'll be right back..." She goes over to the shoes area and grabs a pair of sandals then returns with them.

Nakamura Shindo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He slaps his forehead and shakes his head, "I can't believe i forgot all about getting you some shoes to wear before leaving the house." He bows in front of her and says, "I'm really sorry about that." He grabs the shoes from her and takes them along with the other items and begins to pay for them. He looks back toward Meka and says, "Don't worry about anything you don't have to pay me back for anything alright?"

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Ok... And I wouldn't be able too anyway... I'm poor remember..." She blushed a little at how much he was helping her but smiled brightly at him "I'm happy that your helping me shindo... I really appreciate it shindo..." She felt all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

Nakamura Shindo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He smiled and before he could respond he was asked to pay for all of the items, after paying for them and grabbing the bags from the cashier he walked back over to Meka and sat the bags down on the floor. He pulled her in close and gave her a hug, "Well i would do it for anybody really, since that was how i was raised." He pats her on the head, "Though i want you to know this just because i would do these kinds of things for almost everyone doesn't mean that i would go to this extent just for anyone. I want you too know that you are very special to me and I would do even more for you all you have to do is ask." He smiled and blushed from ear to ear.

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She started to blush from ear to ear as well when shindo hugged her and from what he said. She smiled a little and hugged back and laid her head on his chest because she was way smaller than shindo. "Ok shindo... Your very special to me as well shindo... And I don't want to lose you ever... I don't want to be scared anymore..."

Nakamura Shindo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He looked down at her and smiled, "Don't worry I don't ever plan on leaving you so you don't have to worry about being scared anymore." He gave her another big hug and picked up the bags with her things inside them and gave her a smile. "So it looks like we got you some clothes, shoes, and other house wares so what else will you need?" He looked down at his shoes thinking about what else she might need. After a few minutes of pondering the question he looked up at Meka and asked her, "So if your going to be an academy student is there any kind of weapon that you would like to use or do you not need one?"

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She shrugged "I don't know... I don't even know if a weapon other than shurikuns (or however you spell it) but weapon is something I don't know..." She watched shindo as he picked the bags with her things in them. " she smiled still blushing a little.

Nakamura Shindo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He laughed, "Well those are indeed weapons but I don't think they would be sufficient enough. Oh well you have time to come up with something." He put all the bags in his left hand and grabbed a hold of Meka's hand with his other and he lead her out of the store hand and hand. They would make their way back to the apartment though he would stop along the way and pick up a few groceries for that night and in the morning. Once back at the apartment he lead her over to the table and helped her sit down at the table. He placed her bags down on the table in front of her and smiled. He then took the groceries into the kitchen and put everything up in their appropriate places. Once he was done he walked back over to the table and sat down at the table. "Why don't you go into the bathroom and see if everything fits right?"

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She sits down and then watches as he puts things away, after he was done he sat down on the other side of her and ask her if she would go try her new clothes on. She nods and grabs her new clothes "ok..." And she headed into the bathroom and tried one of the outfits on and the sandals. And put her hair up with one of her hair ties.

Nakamura Shindo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He sat there and waited for her to get out of the bathroom and to see if everything he had gotten for her fit right and if it looked nice on her. Though he was almost one hundred percent positive that she would look good in about anything that she wore. He fidgeted a little bit sitting there waiting until he finally asked, "How is everything going on in there? Does everything fit right?"

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Yes it does fit..." She exited the bathroom wearing one of her outfits that were white, her black sandals, and a black hair tie. "S-so how do I look shindo..." She said shyly, she fidgeted a little waiting for what he would say about how she looked. Her eyes showed more when her hair was in a ponytail and you could see her eyes were bigger and brown because most of her hair covered them.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back