Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Searching the Other Half's Origins [Contract Search]

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As snow continued to fall in the snowy mountains of the Lightning Country, Kashino Yuu removed not only his blue jacket and white hooded cloak from his black and blue hoodie vest and black T-shirt and belt pouches hung from his shin area of his legs carrying his battling essential as well a backpack containing his camping gear, but also the snow around his body from the mountain. While he has no worries about going home early since he already told his plans to his whole family before going in here, Yuu had another reason to go to the lowlands of Lightning Country's mountains.

"Good, this should be the right place to camp for now," he said to himself as he found a wide open area of the lowlands. "Besides, HE's calling out to me right now and I don't want to leave him hanging." After he entered the cave, he set up his own camping ground such us a tent, a campfire with some firewood he sealed into his scroll, and some cooking tools that his mother gave him. When he finished setting up, he then went to his tent and lied down on his sleeping bag. "I hope he didn't do anything stupid while I'm awake." With that said, Yuu closed his eyes as he let himself unconscious so he can communicate with his other self.

----

In his own mind, Yuu slowly opened his eyes when he gasped in shock at what he saw. Instead of spider webs, his mind was now shaped like his own bedroom back home filled with a wooden desk and chair, a radio, and a bed nearby, only with its ceilings covered in webs and the windows completely shut, which Yuu tried to open them, but was unable to. "What the heck was he doing here while I was awake anyway?!" He muttered to himself as he looked around his new surroundings inside his own mind. "Hey, Yuri! Where are you? And why is my mind looked like my own bedroom?! Come on, answer me, you big spider!"

"Shut up. You're disturbing my sleep."

As he heard that same voice as him, Yuu turned around and gasped at what he saw. Instead of a big blue spider he often saw as Yuri, he instead found a young boy with the same appearance as him, only that he darker blue hair which was more unkempt than Yuu's and shrunken black eyes as he glared at his host with annoyance. Yuu, on the other hand, was completely shocked at his change of appearance. "W-Wha... WHAT IN A WORLD ARE YOU THINKING?! First, you entered my body just so you can sleep. Now you're taking my appearance as well?! What kind of parasite are you?!!"

Yuri just groaned at his host's freak out at his new appearance, though he knew it was justified since he knew he was just a normal boy who got caught up by all of this thanks to him. "Like I said while I know how my connection with you works, I still have no memories on my true species. Not only that, I have a reason to retreat to the Lightning Country, but I need to find it. Also, crawling around in my spider form in this new environment is really uncomfortable and the fact your body is the only form I'm comfortable with so far."

"That's because you often took over it several times without any warning."
Yuu interrupted as he never forgets how many times that the parasite took him over, causing him to huff out of annoyance. "But the full reason about your mind is because since you need to be unconscious so I can communicate with you without having to switch places, I have to redecorate our shared mind so you will be comfortable when we're talking each other. Besides, I noticed you were unable to sit in a spider web very well."

While Yuu was still annoyed at his parasite doing without his permission once more, he did have a point about his own mind as he sat a near-copy of his bed. "Point taken. So changing the subject, are you sure this is where you last place you've remembered so far?" Yuu asked, which his parasite became unsure at his own memory as he put his right folded fist to his chin to think about it. "I think so. I remember the steep mountains in my vision as I tried to crawl through the snow until I reached the forest where no snow was found before I found you a few days later. I even saw nothing but rocks covered in snow especially a strange building. After that, that's all I can remember. I don't know what that place was until you turned a page about something called Monumentum Deo and lowlands to that mountain in your book."

"Yeah. It's right in my father's book in his mini-library. When I saw those said building and mountain, I managed to connect the dots including learning that the former is actually a Monastery to Raiden, the founder of Kumogakure and the lowlands you've mentioned is De Cevitate Attonbitus thanks to your enhancements to my mind." He was unsure if that history about Raiden was true, but yet, his last words were true. Because of Yuri living inside of his head, his own mind increased to the point he can study any jutsu for a few minutes instead for one day. However, Yuu's face turned into confusion as he stared at the parasite. "Wait, you're a spider parasite. How in a world did you survive in a cold before you got here?"

As soon he asked this, Yuri then thought about it for a minute until he gasped in realization and said, "I remember! I managed to crawl in a human's cart when I managed to find some heat for me to recover. Although I was annoyed at how the humans treated me when they kicked me out in this area." Upon he heard this, Yuu fell down out of disbelief as he was shellshocked that the parasite just survived the cold just by dumb luck. As he recovered, the young Genin just groaned at Yuri's story as he knew he needed to go back to prepare a meal for himself. "Well, that was justified. Anyways, I better go back. I'm hungry and I need to make sure my camping gear are still intact."

Yuri quickly understood at what he planned as he manipulated some of the spider webs to wrap Yuu with, which this time, he didn't freak out by this as he knew this was the only way he can wake up as images of Yuu and his own mind fading from his vision.

----

As he quickly jerked up and open his eyes, Yuu found himself back in his own sleeping bag inside his tent, which he knew he was now awake as he sighed in relief. "I better check if some bandits might steal anything from my campsite." He then went out of his tent and looked around the camp to check for any missing gear. When he found nothing was taken to his relief, he then jumped up to a tree and scanned around the area for any incoming threats coming to him.

[Contract/WC: 1247]

(OOC: I'm going to use my ASP item, Discovery of Contract of Your Choice (Proof Link), to find a Spider Contract, please.)

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Making a series of checks and rolls and as long as you find something the RP will commence. If you do not manage to find anything your discovery of contract of your choice item will not be used up. It will remain with you until or unless an actual roll succeeds in finding anything.

You have found the Spider Contract

Do you accept?

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A massive but damaged structure sat on the edge of a strange mountain where the winds always seemed to whistle and sing at night near the top of the mountain. As they looked upon the broken building from their perch in the tree, Yuri and by extension Yuu began to feel more and more familiar with the area. Relaxed, comfortable, safe was the feeling they got from this mountain, the strange white building along the side was an ancient medical clinic that had been burnt out and ruined long ago. The smells of deer, rabbit, possum, wild pheasants, chickens, and snakes lingered here and there. Every now and then the faint scent of blood carried along the wind as well. As they looked around more they saw foot prints and the gear of people strewn about in neat piles lightly covered with spider webs. Something was indeed strange here but it felt oddly good to be there.

Shen_Splash_3-1024x604.jpg

A flash of memory struck them and the need to go inside the building began to grow.​

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As he scanned the area for any threats, Yuu then noticed a massive, yet damaged structure on the edge of the strange mountain. "Whoa, that's a big building... Why in a world it was there?" But as he stared at it as he heard the wind seemed to whistle as night near him, Yuu felt a strange familiarity to the structure despite this was his first time seeing it, making him confused at his feeling. "Strange... This is the first time I saw that building, yet why I felt like I know that place?" It was then pain in his head started to throb, signalling Yuri's presence. "You're not the only one. Whatever that building was, it has something to do with myself and my memories before I met you."

"I hate to say this, but you're right. I think we should check it out just in case. I suggest you better go first since you might able to get your memories easier that way," Yuu said as he leapt off from the tree and landed safely on the ground. "Yes, that is a good idea. Hang on..." Then with the control of his body were lost and fell unconscious, Yuri woke up as his eyes changed to his - before he heads to the building in the mountains.

----

As he arrived, Yuri felt somehow safe as he stepped through the open field near the structure as he took a closer look at it. "Hmm... Looks like a burnt clinic from the past. Yet Yuu was right. Why was it here?" As he walked to the said clinic, he noticed the smells of some animals along with a faint scent of blood from the wind. He even noticed the objects around him were strewn about in neat piles that were lightly covered with spider webs. "Even whoever owned this clinic wasn't alone. But... How-"

Before he can wonder about all of this, the pain started to throb in his head once more. Yet this time instead of Yuu's presence, it was a memory. A memory of some kind of man in a surgeon's outfit holding up a knife in his perspective. "W-Who... Where...?!"

"YURI!!!"

The sound of his host calling out his name quickly shook him out of his memory as Yuri began to question what he saw. "W-Wha... Did I imagine that? I know it's not a Genjutsu..." But as he recovered from seeing that memory, the urge to go inside the clinic quickly grew inside him, which he realised it must be connected to it. "Yuu, sorry for traumatizing in case you wake up, but I'm going to that clinic. Something or someone was in that image and I need to know exactly why." With that said, Yuri went inside the clinic, hoping that there might be answers to what just happened to him and the memory of him.

[MFT/WC: 491]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Inside the clinic the walls were burnt and scorched, the signs of battle scarred the first four rooms they came across. The waiting room had been burnt with a large blast, the secretary's desk lay on its side the bones of a woman beneath it she had been cradling and protecting something. A child or a object that was no longer there only a faint imprint. A necklace lay around the bones of her neck, a necklace with a decisive and familiar spider sigil. The room beyond this one had been a pharmacy the signs of ice damage were everywhere here and there were bottles still trapped in the blackened ice, no one had died in this chamber however. The medicines and jars of odd spiders were frozen just because. It was as if someone sealed them in ice so no else could get to them or use them. After passing through the pharmacy an operating room was found, the chairs and tables shattered except the operating table that was made of a strange iron resin web that seemed to thrum with power. The remainder of the chamber had been literally cut to shreds and several odd looking spiders were shells and husks embedded and stabbed into the wall like a science experiment gone wrong. An odd sense of sadness came over Yuri as he looked upon these spiders for they did not look like the spiders of death and dismemberment one would normally find. Their carapaces were fuzzy and soft with rainbow hairs that only a child could like. These spiders had not been hunter warriors. A sense of danger struck him before he could enter the third chamber, there was absolutely no light and the entryway seemed to absorb what little sunlight was going in. Then suddenly a giant black spider lurched forth, it was the size of two men and truly a hunter killer. It lurched from the darkness slowly but Yuri understood it could move quite fast if it truly wanted to. It stayed in the entrance to the third chamber studying Yuri's eyes in Yuu's body.

spider_demont_by_davesrightmind-d776a1v.jpg
A series of clicks, and hisses ensued as Yuri listened he found that he understood what the spider was saying.

"One of the doctor's reclaimers, how interesting... have you come to reclaim his knowledge and complete the circle? A few have tried to reclaim it and failed, many have sought to steal his research for Koutaigou and failed, yet you are the first to have the doctors eyes. Perhaps you are the one that will complete his final project? What is your name reclaimer?"

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As he entered the clinic, the sight made him cringed to the point that he was disgusted by the scenery as the walls are burnt and scorched and the signs of battle-scarred the first four rooms that he saw in front of him. Also, he found the bones of a woman beneath it as if she was cradling and protecting something. Curious, he dug through the bones until he found a necklace with a spider sigil. "Did... I saw this before?" As he continued on, he saw an old pharmacy filled with ice damage around him, which he noticed the lack of corpses beneath him and after he passed through it, he found an operating room as the chairs and tables are shattered except for the operating table.

But as he continued to look around, Yuri gasped in shock as he saw some odd-looking spiders that looked like shells and husks as they were stabbed into the wall, which for the first time, he was saddened at their fates. "I know they are not humans, but... I doubt those spiders deserved this." Before he can moved on, however, he felt a sense of danger as his eyes widened at this. Fearing for his host's body's safety, he stopped walking as he found himself in the third chamber where there was no light before he prepared himself for battle. And without a warning, a giant black spider lurched forward as Yuri analyzed its movement due to his ability. Yet to his surprise, it then studied his body as if it was suspicious at his appearance.

"Who are you?" It was the only words Yuri can say at the spider, who was also suspicious at its appearance as well. But once he understood what the spider just said, he became confused at what the spider called him. "I-I'm Yuri and what do you mean that I'm the doctor's reclaimer?"

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A series of clicks, and hisses ensued once more andYuri listened to what the spider was saying.

"I am Omoto the first, the original Seishin Karite, I am a Mind Reaper spider like you but as the original I am unique and I am unable to take over or create new bodies like yourself. It seems you are both a success and a failure as you do not have access to our creator Doctor Yattsu's memories. With his memories and skills you could easily reclaim this facility and complete the final experiment. Yet.. you are the first to have the doctors eyes, those eyes that eternally hunger for knowledge. Perhaps you are the one that will complete his final project? Yattsu Yuri is your name reclaimer... you must take your host into the depths of this structure and awaken your lost memories while I remain here to turn away or devour the unworthy. I warn you now do not travel to the top of this mountain, for even a reclaimer becomes prey for Arashi and food for Akimi. Now go beyond me into the fifth room, do not stop in the fourth chamber as you are not ready for what lies hidden there. Go to the basement and learn who you once were and recall your destiny."

Omoto stepped aside hoping that Yuri and his host could complete the circle, he sensed no greed in the parasite only the yearning for knowledge and that gave Omoto the greatest hope of all.

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As Yuri continued to understand the spider's language, he learned that not only Omoto, the giant spider who stopped him was a Mind Reaper spider, but he was also the same species as him, only that he cannot take over bodies like him. "A Mind Spider, huh? I didn't expect I was the same species as Omoto..." Yet more questions made him wonder. Who was Doctor Yattsu and what did he meant by his experiments? Was it linked to that memory and himself? Regardless, he decided to follow the spider's advice and head into the fifth room and the basement.

----

As he found himself near the stairs that will descend him to the basement, Yuri then tried to enter, but he felt a little lost of control on his legs as Yuu's voice rang out in his head. "Yuri, I heard everything from that creepy spider. Are you sure you want to do this? We don't even know what's in there or we can even trust it?" Upon he heard his worried tone in his voice, Yuri knew he was suspicious about Omoto, yet he wanted to learn the truth. "Yes. I don't know what's in there or what we are facing. But I do know that my memories will be scary as this clinic," Yuri said in his mind as he then started descending the stairs to the basement despite he can't control his host's legs due to his appearance. "But I need to know my lost memories and I need to know why am I here."

"Okay... But if things get hairy, I'll take over immediately. Just be careful." As Yuu's voice disappeared, he managed to gain control of his legs again as he continued to go down the stairs, preparing himself for the worst.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Never noticing the bodies housed in cylinders in the fourth chamber Yattsu Yuri made his way to the basement stairwell without incident. He didn't even stop to look around the fifth chamber before instinctively heading for the stairwell. If he had stopped to look around the fifth chamber he would have noticed multiple spider sigils belonging to Koutaigou and some photos of Dr. Yattsu, both before and after his arachnid infusion. In his photos the estranged doctor didn’t really change much except that he developed an easily removed exoskeleton and rings within his eyes in his final days. During the final twenty years of his expanded life he was more spider in mental capacity than human. He worked tirelessly for over sixty years developing his own special spider capable of promoting his own version of immortality. Carefully, in well planned genetic segments, Dr. Yattsu stored his memories in the parasitic spider breed he created. The side effect was greater mental acuity, enhanced reflexes, dual thought patterns and eventually the capacity to take over other bodies as hosts for his knowledge. He had even forged a second male version of Akimi as a final guardian but this monstrous spider was never alive, it was a weapon without a soul waiting for the day a soul or two would be fed to it to spark the chakra engine within it.

As Yuri/Yuu descended down the stairs a strange pulse of familiarity ensued as Yuri began to reclaim a surge of memory.
lolth_by_chagan-d5razmd.jpg
He saw a woman with a spider’s body for a lower abdomen chasing him about the corpses of failed experiments licking her lips singing “I’m gonna eat you little Yuri, you better grow big and strong so that you can come home so I can eat you…” It was Arashi singing in the wind tunnel atop the mountain, she devoured those whom strayed. Those who dared attempt to try and take her place as Queen of Akimi Mountain or those experiments that were doomed to failure and wondered into her lair as was often enough by her song and her sweet aroma being enticing to all manner of creature.

At the base of the stairs was a large chamber filled with handwritten books and shelves full of notes. All placed with special care and in rank and file order. The shelves were deliberately arranged so that the books were separated by date, subject, and experiment in that order. The filing system was amazingly simple and pure something about the way the room was arranged and the spider sense of feng shui let Yuri know this room was both a test and a trap. He suddenly knew he could not pull random books; everything was in a decisive order.

As he stepped near a bookshelf he heard a series of clicks and hisses, the language of the basic spider ... it intoned to him this riddle:
I am strongest as a woman, my belly tells time in red
I am normally alone because my husband or mate is dead.
Deadly is my venom and feared by many,
few ever find me because I am so tiny.
What is my name?
<i></i>

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As he descended the stairs, Yuri knew he wanted to go to the fifth chamber first. Yet he was curious what was hidden in the basement, so he can just go to the chamber after he was done searching in here. But as he did, he not only felt a strange familiarity to the basement, but also a memory. Namely in his perspective, he found himself being chased by a strange hybrid of a human woman and a spider and judging by the fear he felt by this and what the hybrid was singing, he realized he was chased because he was about to be eaten by it. Shocked by all of this, he almost fell down the stairs if he wasn't able to lean on the wall on time. "Who... was that? Whoever it was, it didn't like me back then. I just wished it wasn't able to meet me again in this body. I don't want to endanger Yuu any longer."

When he managed to go to the base of the stairs, Yuri found a large chamber filled with handwritten books and shelves full of notes, which they were somehow organized despite that they were aged. "Strange. This looks like this room wasn't ransacked unlike the other rooms upstairs. Yet, I have a feeling this would be a trap." He was right as he looked around the room. He guessed that if Yuu was here instead of him, he would have to pull out a random book out of confusion and might set off a trap. So he knew he had to be smart about which one he will get. Yet just before he can do so as he stepped near a bookshelf, a strange series of clicks and hisses rang around the room, startling him as he recognized that same language from Otomo.

I am strongest as a woman, my belly tells time in red
I am normally alone because my husband or mate is dead.
Deadly is my venom and feared by many,
few ever find me because I am so tiny.
What is my name?

"A riddle? I have a bad feeling about this." He began to sweat as he started to think the answer to it. But due to his missing memories, all he can do right now was to think what the spider was trying to tell him through this riddle. But all he knew was Yuu won't able to answer this, so he had to rely on himself to do so. "Come on, Yuri. Think! It must be a spider, so the answer must be related to it." As he tried to think about the answer, Yuri then realized something. Otomo did mention about Yattsu person being a doctor. If that was true, he needed to think like one to solve that riddle and seeing that the books might have answers, he grabbed some of them and quickly flipped through every page from them. As he did, he also felt a sense of familiarity to all of these books. Regardless, he managed to finish the books as he then shouted, "A Black Widow Spider. That's what you are, right?" He then waited if his answer was correct despite he read some books about them.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Yuri touched the books without sequence a fine powder that preserved the books covered his hands making them numb, his blood was poisoned and his veins came alive with fire as a mixture of powdered spider venom caused Yuri to collapse as a small black widow spider walked up to Yuri and looked him in his eyes. It saw Yuri for who he was and quickly administered the antidote with a painful bite of her own causing Yuri to feel a surge of relief despite his body being in intense pain. He could move at half his speed and had half of his strength while the anti-venom took effect. It would be a while before he could regain his full physical capability but he did feel relief from the agony of the powdered venom that both preserved and covered the books. If he searched about he would find a closet with surgical gear, gloves, a lab coat, and a set of booties. Everything a man would need to properly protect him or herself when working in a dangerous lab.

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Just as Yuri waited for the spider's response while he wondered if he gave it or her a right answer or not, he started to feel something in his hands, which at first was uncomfortable that turned into pain. "What the?" But as he saw his host's hands, his eyes widened as he not only felt numb in his hands, but something started to spread inside, causing him to collapse to the ground. "I got poisoned?! B-But how?!" But after he fell to the floor, he saw the dust from books he just read, which upon a closer inspection revealed it was not dust, but rather a fine powder, making him realized that it must be the poison that caused him to go paralyzed. "Are those books covered in poisoned powder? Dang it! I was so focused on the spider's riddle that I didn't know that these books are covered with all of these!"

But just as he felt danger due to the poison spreading through his host's veins, a small black widow spider walked up near his face, which he noticed it appearance. "H-Huh? Where did you come from?" Yuri asked as he was confused at its appearance as it somehow stared into his eyes. "Are you-?" Before he can finish his question, the spider bit him, which he felt another pain from it at first until he felt a surge of relief from his agony from the poison. "Y-Yuu's body... I can move again!" While this was true, he can only move slowly and gain half of his strength as he painfully stood up on the floor. "I don't know how you did it... But thanks..."

As he wondered about the powdered poison, he searched around the room until he came across a closet nearby. Curious, he opened it and found a surgical gear, gloves, a lab coat, and some boots. "Surgical gear, lab coat... Looks like whoever this "Doctor Yattsu" is must be really busy. But why was he here in the middle of nowhere?" Realizing that the small spider had some answers, he then attempts to question it as he asked, "You lived in this clinic, right? Who are you and who is this Doctor Yattsu?" After he listened to the spider's response, he then attempts to go to the fifth chamber that he skipped if there were more answers to his origins as the basement somehow gave him more trouble than before.

[MFT/WC: 418]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The black widow spider ran up a wall where an hourglass of crimson sand sat. It listened to his questions but had very few answers. It spoke in clicks and hisses to say "I am the black widow 328th of my line and it is my honor to counteract the poisons that protect these books. If you touch them without the proper protections you will eventually die unless you are immune to the poison, like me. I did not know Dr. Yattsu. My 35th predecessor did and what she passed on through our genetic memories was that he was a stern and intelligent man. He was well versed in the ways of science and capable of figuring out many things with very little error. He was a perfectionist till the very end. So the memories of my predecessor tell me, to learn more you must be a true scientist and read his journals. Only then, if you are his reclaimer you will know what to do."<i></i> Delicately she nestled in her nest waiting for the young boy to claim his destiny. Would he reclaim the knowledge and legacy of his creator and complete the final experiment? or... Would he push ahead foolishly and destroy himself and his legacy by blindly acting without forethought? She would bear witness as the Mind Reaper Yattsu Yuri made his choice.

ooc: sorry about the wait on this post
internet crashed last time I sent a post so this is a rewrite.

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
After the black widow spider explained everything that she can remember, Yuri then wondered about this as he stopped near the stairs. If what the spiders said about him as a reclaimer of the mysterious Doctor Yattsu was true, that means he should try to follow their advice and finish what he had started. Seeing that this should lead him to his memories connecting to all of these, he grabbed the lab coat along with the gloves, boots, and the mask from the surgical gear and wore them to prevent himself from being poisoned by the powder again. "If I am really part of Doctor's reclaimers like you said, I guess I should finish his jo-"

"WAIT!!!"

Yuri became startled as he heard Yuu's voice rang through his head before he suddenly unable to move. "Are you serious?! You're going to believe what those spiders just said?!" Yuri sighed in dismay that his host understood all of that as despite he was still human, it didn't mean that he can't able to share his thoughts. "I know this has a high risk for our lives, Yuu. But what choice do I have? Those spiders already knew my real name and identity and you also saw those strange memories, right?"

"I know, but I have a feeling that whoever "Doctor Yattsu" was, I doubt his experiments are not for the greater good." As Yuri suddenly felt like he lost control of his body once more, he knew he needed to face his host more in his mind as he closed his eyes.

----

After a few minutes, Yuri opened them to find himself in the same mental bedroom as he faced against Yuu glaring at him in suspicion. "Are you telling me that I should not trust my memories? I remembered clearly that both of us agreed to search this clinic for some clues about my missing memories!"

"Yeah, but after seeing all of these, I know that this Yattsu guy is bad news! Let's get out of here and go home!" As Yuu said this, the spider parasite grew angry at his decision and said, "NO!!! I don't care if Doctor Yattsu is a bad guy or not! I know that when I stepped into this clinic, I felt right at home along with recovering some of my missing memories. And are you saying we should give up?!"</GLOW><i></i> Yuu gritted his teeth as Yuri continued to denied his suspicions about all of these events. "Yeah. I promised myself that I won't let you go to the wrong side of the streets and I will not let you do anything immoral that would endanger my family and friends!"

"So is this all you care about? You're just suspicious that I will hurt Kei and the others back at Kumo?! You just want to give up because you're scared that I will become a monster?!" Yuri's voice was raised as his anger continued to grow inside of him, much to the Genin's shock as the parasite already knew what he was thinking. "I-It's not like that! I don't want you to become insane! When I first met you, I thought you're just a stupid parasite who just got an unlucky kid like me. But now I know more about you and helped me in a few missions, I think of you as a friend! I just don't want you to be corrupted like that lunatic doctor who did crazy and dangerous actions just to do his mad science and something monstrous that could kill everyone!"

Upon he heard those words, Yuri's eyes shrunk in shock as he was completely enraged at his own host. "I DON'T CARE!!! IF I DON'T DO THIS, ALL OF MY HARD WORK WITH MY IMMORTALITY WILL BE WASTED!!!"<i></i>

Yuu's eyes widened as soon he heard Yuri's words, shocked at the point he wasn't able to speak clearly to him. "I-Immortality? Y-Your...hard...work?" As Yuu repeated those words, it was the spider parasite's turn to be stunned as he slowly realized what he just said. "I-I said that? Did I... really said that?" But as he processed this in a few seconds, Yuri snapped out of his shock when he saw his own host grabbing the spider webs around the bedroom and wrapped them around his body with his intentions to go back to his own body. <GLOW glow="blue">"W-Wait, Yuu! I didn't mean to...!!"

However, Yuu only gave him a glare to his parasite, which was filled with hatred as he uttered these words. "Just leave me alone, you monstrous spider..." Realizing what he had done, Yuri then quickly tried to pull the web away from his host as he shouted out of desperation, "Stop, Yuu! I'm sorry! Just stop!! Please!!!" But it was too late to pull the web out of his host's body as they completely wrapped him like a cocoon, which Yuri dropped his knees as his feelings mixed with shock, realization, and for the first time in his life, sadness as tears came out from his eyes and flowed down through his human face. "Y-Yuu..."

----

After Yuu woke up still wearing the surgical gloves, mask, and lab coat, his tears started to drop from his face as he thought of the supposed fact that the parasite inside him was actually part of the mad doctor that he suspected. "I'm an idiot. I'm a big stupid idiot to believe that I trust Yuri and stop him from becoming a monster like Tomo warned me. If only I didn't go to that forest one day. If only I tried to stop him before he injected me. If only I didn't meet Yuri."

As he continued crying at this turn of events, Yuu then noticed the books that Yuri read earlier. Because of the surgical gloves and mask he currently wearing right now, he has no worries about being poisoned as he picked it up from the floor and started to read it. Yet as he did, he grew interested in its contents as he carefully wiped off the poisonous powder to the floor as he took a closer look at the pages. "Man, I can't believe Yuri read them in a wrong order. He might be patient, but he's not that careful."

He then decided to find the first volume of the journals lying on the ground and read it as well. As he kept reading the books and journals in sequence while avoiding the poisonous powder from them, not only he understood the contents, but also, he felt something in him as he read them, namely the urge to know more about Doctor Yattsu's research. But when he thought about the journals, Yuu remembered the argument against Yuri and realized about his reasons for doing all of this. "I know these experiments are very wrong. Yet, when Yuri saw those dead spiders, he was somehow felt guilty about their demise. Maybe... Even if he's part of this mad doctor, is there any chance for him to give him humanity?"

----

In Yuu's mind, Yuri grew depressed at his argument with his host. Not only he drove him away, but he felt that he can never forgive him because of his search for his origins. "Yuu..." This was the first word he said after a few minutes of silence as he continued to think of his host in despair. "Maybe he's right... I am a monster in his eyes. I should just give up and stay in his mind forever..."

Just before he can continue to think over his existence, Yuri suddenly felt a surge of knowledge in his head. And to his surprise, this information came from some of the books and journals from Doctor Yattsu. "W-Why... Yuu... After I snapped at you..." Shocked at what Yuu has been doing, Yuri manipulated the webs around the room to wrapped himself with them in intention to talk to him.

----

As Yuu continued to read through the journals in a correct order, his hands suddenly froze as he heard a familiar voice in his head. "Yuu... Why?" Upon he heard his parasite's words, Yuu grew grim as he now felt the guilt inside him because of his suspicions and the argument. "I-I thought if I can read these journals along with Doctor Yattsu's research, maybe I can... you know... learn more about your species... But since you're here, maybe you could help me how to befriend the spiders you've just met?"

"Y-Yuu..." Yuri's voice became solemn as he was surprised at Yuu's way of forgiving him. "Look. I'm sorry that I doubted your origins. But even if you're part of this Yattsu and his experiments, I know you have your own humanity, especially to your spider brethren." Yuu then grew silent as he continued reading the journals, worried that the spider parasite inside him didn't forgive. Yet, he just said to him, "It's because of you, Kashino Yuu." The young Genin grew confused at what the parasite said to him in his mind. "M-Me? Why me?"

"When I first woke up after I possessed your body for the first time, my only thought was to survive. But when you stopped me and tried to teach me about your world, I slowly realized why every life is important to us, including me and the other species," Yuri explained, trying to disguise his now sobbing voice with his serious tone. "When I came here, at last, I wanted to do everything to restore my memories, yet I can't abandon what I am right now."

As Yuu heard all of this, he realized why he did all of this. He wanted to fulfill what the spiders told him to, but he don't want to go down the path Yuu didn't want and because of this, he wanted to reclaim and continue Yattsu's research just to recover his memories and hopefully learn more of his own species. After a few seconds of thought, Yuu took a deep breath and said, "Yuri, if we work together and learn more about what experiment we will reclaim from Yattsu's research, can we start over not as host and parasite, but as friends?"

Silence then invaded Yuu's mind as he waited for an answer, yet as the silence persisted, the 10 years old Genin became saddened that Yuri didn't answer. That is until his own voice spoke up in his mind. "Yes. Now the question in mind is what is Doctor Yattsu's final experiment that he was planning?" Upon he heard those words as he regain control of his hands, Yuu smiled at the fact not only Yuri forgiven him, but he also accepted his own apology as well. "Yeah. Let's figure that out together!"

With no second thoughts about their decision, Yuu then fully equipped himself with most of the remaining surgical gear and approached the black widow spider that was resting on her nest made of its own web. "Excuse me, but do you remember where Doctor Yattsu tried to work on his final experiment?" Although he still can't understand the spider's language, Yuu will have to rely on Yuri to decipher them. But all he knew one thing: He decided to think like what Doctor Yattsu was as he grabbed the journals after he dusted them all. "Yuri and I will finish what Doctor Yattsu has started."

[Kinjutsu/WC: 1959=1959]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The experiments showed how to monopolize and optimize the bodies of special humans, shinobi, and people with special bloodlines were optimal as they would survive physically intact and their abilities could be fully exploited one by one. As Yuu and Yuri used their combined advanced intellect to reclaim Doctor Yattsu's experiments Yuri's parasitic manifestations caused Yuu's body to grow stronger and faster. His metabolism regulated to give him optimal physical and mental conditioning. Even his eyesight improved as they read the first journal it became obvious that these journals were written over 500 years ago as they looked at the Lightning Country dates and the age of the paper.

Over four Centuries ago Koutaigou a mistress of the spider clans formed a forbidden pact with a mad scientist from Lightning country, his name... my name is Doctor Yattsu Shonsuu. I am a master scientist, surgeon, and bio chemist. I once worked for Kumogakure in research and development to help them revive long dead bloodlines. I was fond of mixing the abilities of humans and nature together to create chimeras, elementals, and fantastic shinobi and monsters of all kinds. In my retirement I secretly continued my experiments. While searching for the remains of a notoriously powerful nukenin I literally stumbled across a humanoid female spider that was over eight feet tall but in actuality she was over fourteen feet long. Her top half was mostly human, while her bottom half was the body of a gigantic spider. She has lavender hair and has six red monochromatic eyes. Her spider parts and hands were black, covered in a chitinous exoskeleton, with a pale skull pattern on her secondary abdomen. Her clothes had been made by her own silk. I thought she was a demon at first but after she finished immobilizing her prey she told me her name... Koutaigou. After she spoke her name she began feeding upon the unfortunate man whom had summoned her without proper precautions. After mistaking her for a demon I humbly apologized and after she had fed a bit on her prey I laid an intricate plan for the creation of a spider hybrid at her feet. I promised her that if she were to give me some of her blood that I would be able to create 8 powerful beings for her service. These beings would answer to her and her alone. All I asked in return was that I be allowed to make a ninth hybrid to grant me my ideal form of immortality by taking all of my knowledge inside of it and passing it on at key moments in history. In honor of her gift to me should she grant my wish, I promised that she would have greater powers. Koutaigou saw great promise in my plan and even added a few pointers that I had never thought of. She also analyzed my life energies in her presence and quickly announced I did not have long to live, she could sense I was dying by both age and supernatural deterioration due to my many advanced and damaging experiments. Koutaigou agreed to assist and preserve me long enough to complete my plans. She called upon special spiders with pain numbing, body preserving venom she kept me alive an additional 120 years allowing me to complete all my plans. Now I simply have to wait for the spawn of my labors to return to this nest and discover their full potential.

After reading the journal Yuri and Yuu noted that their mind had expanded and Yuu's body had grown far stronger. They were learning at a heightened rate.
Doctor%20Yattsus%20picture%20in%20his%20final%20days_zpsh9gkzzf4.jpg

A photo of Doctor Yattsu fell out of the journal as they just happened to notice a mirror.
bedc66d0-3c6c-4716-ad58-205329223f37_zps398vznbz.jpg

They had indeed grown.

A vision came over Yuri and Yuu from Dr. Yattsu's memories, a vision of Koutaigou as she spoke to Dr. Yattsu
Koutaigou_zpse9lm860o.jpg

The black widow did not know where the final experiment was but it did point back up towards the chamber where Omoto maintained his protection over the remains of the laboratory.

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
(OOC: Sorry this took so long! Although I'm worried if this will affect both of my Kinjutsu and Contract Search...)

While he was dismayed to find out that the spider has no knowledge at the doctor's final experiment, he learned that there was a chamber where Omoto was guarding before, which was also the same one he skipped earlier. Because of this, Yuu thanked the spider before he went up from the basement to find the said chamber while he started reading the journal to know more about him. As he read through the journal, however, the young Genin felt a strange wave of power surging not only in his head but also in his whole body. This made him felt not only a small pain around his body but also a wave of euphoria within him. But not wanted to be distracted all of these, he tried to ignore them as he continued reading, unknown of the changes inside of him.

As he read through the journal, he was surprised that he once worked in Kumogakure's research and development to help them revive long dead bloodlines as a self-proclaimed master scientist, surgeon, and biochemist. And due to his obsession over mixing species and bloodlines to create chimeras, elementals, and shinobi, he continued his research in secret even after retirement. Yuu didn't felt any better when he learned that Doctor Yattsu made a forbidden pact to Koutaigou, a half-human spider mistress of the spider clan. Much to Yuu's shock, Yattsu only met her by accident when he mistook her as a demon.

And what was more surprising was that after the misunderstanding, the doctor made a proposal that if he made 8 spider hybrid creatures for Koutaigou that will only serve to her and her alone, but a ninth hybrid as a key for his immortality by taking all of his knowledge and giving it as his next vessel. "In other words, he made Yuri and the others in order to turn anyone into his "reclaimers"."</COLOR><i></i> Then when he continued to read the journal, he learned that Koutaigou told Yattsu about his remaining life due to his experiments, which she gave some spiders for him to let him survive for a few more years. But just as he has became engrossed by the journal entry, the page ended with a line, "Now I simply have to wait for the spawn of my labors to return to this nest and discover their full potential."

"Looks like that's all in this journal. Still, I can't believe Doctor Yattsu have to make a forbidden pact with the spider clan's mistress just so he can gain immortality," Yuu muttered to himself as he took one last look at the journal. "Yet, I can't believe his experiment worked on me after 500 years."

"500 years? How did you know that?"

As soon Yuri's voice spoke up in his head, Yuu once again lost control of his body, which he ignored it as he was confused at his friend's question. "What? I got a good look at the aging pages of the journal and I guessed that it's over 500 years."</B><i></i> Just as he said this, Yuu's eyes widened as he realized what Yuri wanted to tell him. "Now that I think about it, how did I knew that?"</B><i></i> Yuu said in confusion when the same strange wave in his head started to disappear, which he stopped ignoring it as he clutched his head from the small pain. "W-What's happening to me?! Is it the poison again?!"<i></i>

Just as he can endure the pain, his legs started to move on their own to nearby glass fragments from the windows beneath him before the Genin heard Yuri's voice. "Not exactly, but before that, look at yourself."<i></i> Confused at his order, Yuu then turned to the mirror to see his reflection of one of the large fragments of the glass, which his eyes widened and gasped at his appearance. Not only his arms and legs' muscles grew a bit, but his face now looked like an older version of himself with the sharper shape on his face and sharp eyes. <B>"My body... has completely changed... As if I grew up overnight..." But when he heard his own voice, he was surprised that it became deeper a little, which he then became angry at these changes. "Y-Yuri! You did this, didn't you?!"

"I-I don't know! It must be my parasitic manifestations with you,"</I><i></i> Yuri said in his thoughts in a panicked tone, which Yuu guessed that the spider parasite was surprised as well. <B>"What do you mean by our parasitic manifestations? You mean the longer you stay in my body, my body will transform in some way?" Yuu asked as he grew worried at his current state right, yet Yuri only spoke with a calm tone. "I think so. But at least this is good news for us."<i></i> The young Genin became confused as he then asked, <COLOR color="#4000FF">"Huh? Why is that?"

"Think about it. In order to learn what Yattsu's final experiment he wanted us to do, we need test subjects. And since I guess you dislike using humans or animals as test subjects, using your body is our best bet,"<i></i> Yuri explained as Yuu tried to control his headaches when he continued to talk to his parasite. "And with these enhancements thanks to my manifestations, we might able to endure the experiments' side effects just in case."<i></i> When he heard his explanation, Yuu grew worried as he looked at his own hand, a sign of his humanity. "But what if I lose my sanity due to these experiments? I wanted to do this so we can uncover your true origins, not using these experiments for power."

"I'm guessing that's one of the risks. But like I said before, it's our body or another human if you want."<i></i> While he didn't want to use his own body or risk his sanity for this, but he didn't want to lose his humanity by kidnap and kill anyone just for this. "Y-You're right. Let's use our body. But we only got limited chances on this. One mistake and I'll end up dead." He knew this was very true. If there is one mistake during their experiments, it means death for both of them. "You're right. In that case, let's try to be slow and steady."<i></i> Yuu then mentally agreed to his parasite's suggestion when he noticed something on the floor, which was some kind of photo. "What's this?" When he picked it up, Yuu was surprised to find that on the photo, which he guessed it was from the journal, there was an old man wearing a surgical gown, cap, and mask, which he guessed that this must be Doctor Yattsu.

"So this is Doctor Yattsu, huh? I have to admit, he's not what I had imagined as a mad scientist." Yuu bluntly said as he continued to look at the picture until a strange feeling overwhelmed the young shinobi as another memory of the parasite now shown in his mind. In it was a humanoid female spider that was over eight feet tall but in actuality she was over fourteen feet long. Her top half was mostly human while her bottom half was the body of a gigantic spider. She has lavender hair and has six red monochromatic eyes while her spider parts and hands were black, covered in a chitinous exoskeleton, with a pale skull pattern on her secondary abdomen. Lastly, her clothes had been made by her own silk. As he can guess after remembering from that journal entry, Yuu guessed that she was the mentioned mistress of the spider clan. As he let the memory continue as he saw this in somebody else's perspective, he can only hear the spider mistress said to him, "How disgusting... I might be interested in this..." With the memory ended, Yuu gasped in shock as he recovers from what he saw. "Yuri... Was that...?"

"Yeah. The mistress of the spider clan that Doctor Yattsu made a forbidden pact."<i></i> Yuu was surprised as Yuri called her "Koutaigou-sama". Now that he thought about it, since Yuri was a spider parasite, he didn't ignore his manners to someone despite this was his first time he heard of her. "Yeah. She might be scary looking, but now that I saw her, I have a sudden urge to meet her again. Though, it might your memories from Yattsu talking."

<I>"I think so. But I agree, I wanted to meet her as well considering a mistress title is a very big deal for the spider clan," Yuri said as his host thought at these revelations they just found from the journal. "Well, let's try to unlock more of your memories and fulfill what Doctor Yattsu wanted us to do for 500 years. Now, there's one thing I would like to ask before we start... How am I supposed to start anyway?"

With his obliviousness on starting the experiments kicked in, Yuu can hear Yuri's sigh in his mind and said, "You already have enough intelligence like me, but you still single-minded as always. Oh well... Thankfully, while I'm still in your mind, I managed to remember something related to Doctor Yattsu. Or should I say, a method that helped any researchers and scientists alike." As he said this, Yuu grew unconscious and almost fell to the floor, only for him to recover his balance and open his eyes, revealing Yuri's cat-like pupils. "A method called the scientific method." Despite he managed to switch with his host's conscious once more, Yuri still hasn't had full control of his body as Yuu's voice then said, "Scientific method? What is that?"

"It's a way for scientists and researchers to ask and answer scientific questions by making observations and experiments. The question we had won't cut it. But give me a few minutes and I'll get back to that."

As he said this, Yuu grew silent as the parasite sensed his host's agreement to this before he regained his control of his body, allowing him to continue onward to the chamber as he hoped that there might some have something for them to start. When he arrived, he then saw the same huge spider that was guarding it as before. "Omoto-san, we know about Doctor Yattsu's past and I'm ready to reclaim and finish his research." Yuri knew telling Omoto wasn't enough, so he pulled out Yattsu's journal to show it as proof that he knew his role and his creator's past.

[MFT/WC: 1741]
[Kinjutsu/WC: 1959+1741=3700]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A sense of hope struck Yuri as he entered the forbidden chamber, there was no light except a few shafts of light from the lab downstairs where Yuri had left the lights on. The giant black spider Omoto slowly stepped forth, it was the size of two men and what had once been a hunter killer to Yuri was clearly identified as simply an old guard to him. He was no longer so scary and now Yuri could feel sorry for him he had been guarding this facility for so long waiting for it to be reclaimed. It crawled from the darkness slowly and now Yuri understood it better. He was tired and hopeful, he wanted Yuri to succeed so he turned on the dim lights so they could see the bodies of the spider warriors Doctor Yattsu had sealed in the lab to be reclaimed. A man with golden skin armor (https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=130&t=5529) lay inside of a tube labeled number 1. A man with warp seals on his limbs (https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=130&t=5532) lay inside of a tube labeled number 2. A man with chitin blades and body armor (https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=130&t=5524) lay inside of a tube labeled number 3. A man covered in sand armor (https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=130&t=5517) lay inside of a tube labeled number 4. A man with another giant spider laying protectively over his body lay sealed together (https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=130&t=5525) lay inside of a tube labeled number 5. A man wearing a loose fitting fighting gi (https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=130&t=5526) lay inside of a tube labeled number 6. The other 2 tubes had been destroyed by time and natural elements along with the bodies that were inside them.

Omoto dropped from the darkness and stood before Yuri/Yuu and looked at the new-found young man dressed in scrubs, a mask and protective gear. His eight eyes focused on their two and he noticed the changes were beginning.

A series of clicks, and hisses ensued and Yuri listened to what the spider was saying.

"Well reclaimer, you have regained some of his knowledge and now you must complete the circle. A few have tried to do it and failed, some intruders have sought to steal his research for Koutaigou and failed, yet you are the first to have the doctors eyes and now a strong body. Complete the final experiment expand your parasitic powers and take over a new body as your own. Use the doctor's method and your inner parasite."

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
(OOC: Lots... of... grammar... errors... But finished at last!)

Just as he showed Doctor Yattsu's journal to the Mind Reaper Spider in front of him, it then moved away from the entrance of the room he was guarding, allowing the parasite to enter the dark chamber with his permission. As he did, he noticed Omoto's complete appearance before the darkness and now that he saw it, he realized that despite the ugly and scary appearance, he saw how worn out the monstrous guard was and because of this, Yuri felt sorry at the spider in front of him.

When the spider then turned on the dim lights of the chamber, Yuri gasped in shock at what he saw that the light revealed, which are 6 six altered bodies somehow preserved in their tubes while 2 bodies were somehow destroyed, which the parasite guessed it was from the natural elements. "Wow... Yuu might be disturbed from seeing these, but I'm impressed at how Yattsu preserved these bodies for many years. Though I feel sorry about those last two..."

But curious about the bodies laying inside the tubes, Yuri approached them to take a closer look at two of them, which he was not only stared at the male body with golden skin armor in awe, but he was also shocked to see another male body with another giant spider laid down in front of him protectively. "The more I looked at these bodies, the more I wanted to see them alive. But why the body alterations? What's so special about them?" He then took a closer look at the labels on each tube next to see if there was a reason why, which he noticed not only the numbers written on them, but also the words below them.

"Number 1, Hachiashi, Number 2, Aburame, Number 3, Kaguya... Where did I hear those names before?" Curious about those names, he then left the chamber just for a few minutes to return to the basement and after that, he returned with another journal in hand, now free of the poisonous dust thanks to his mask and precaution, before he opened and flipped the pages to search for those said names. But after a few skipped pages, Yuri stopped as he gasped in shock when he found it.

"Hachiashi, a clan originally from a smaller village of the Water country who are completely associated with spiders. Because of these, they are easily identified with multiple pairs of arms and the ability to create golden webs thanks to their chakras," Yuri read out loud before he flipped to the next one. "Sunaku, a clan from the Sand Village who can manipulate the very element they are representing. While most of them can manipulate sand to conjure a weapon or summon huge waves of it, advanced Sunaku shinobi can manipulate heavier and stronger materials for far more dangerous attacks."

Upon he read two entries from the second journal, Yuri realized that the names are actually from the bloodlines from every clan in every country. His eyes widened in his realization as he fell onto his butt to the floor as he recovers from this shock. "He wasn't kidding about creating chimeras, shinobis, and monsters. He risked his sanity and dirty his hands just to make these spider warriors." Yet he can't say those words in front of his host as he knew Yuu might get even angrier once he saw these bodies. But he was also felt guilty that Omoto worked so hard just to protect Yattsu's final creations. "Still, I can't believe you protected this place just for me. But it's also sad. I'm not like my host, but I feel that you sacrificed your freedom just to follow your master's last wishes."

As he said then, Yuri not only wished that he can help the old spider out, but he also wanted to become friends with him and hopefully befriend Yuu as well. Because of this, he knew fulfilling the doctor's final experiment might not only restore his memories but hopefully gain Omoto's freedom as well. But as he continued to look at the bodies, he noticed the label on one of the destroyed bodies and tubes and his eyes widened to see the name.

"Ri-ku-do Sennin? I never heard of that before," Yuri said in confusion, which he turned to the journal as he flipped a few pages until he found it involving that name. "Hmmm... Rikudo Sennin, also known as the Sage of the Six Path. They told me that it was an urban legend about a shinobi born with a powerful ability and affinity to all elements. I thought it was a myth until after my research on an interesting shinobi, not only I noticed that his light purple sclerae and irides with ripple pattern all over his eyes increased most of his abilities, but also, one special power I was amazed at..."

Unfortunately due to the age of the journal and the faded words, he can't able to make out the rest of the page except the one word he can able to find, namely "Rinnegan". "Rinnegan? I wonder if it has a connection to that said bloodline. More importantly, judging by how many pages he wrote about it, why did Yattsu was fixated by Rikudo Sennin in the first place?" Now that he thought about it, Yuri wondered if that after the discovery of this Rinnegan shinobi he discovered outside his clinic, he wondered if this was also connected to his final experiment. But as he thought of this, he slowly realized something when his eyes widened out of shock at the thought of those last words.

"Oh right, Yuu's camp! I was so focused on my memories, I forgot to remind Yuu to grab them beforehand!"

Yuri then ran out of the chamber, but not before he stopped at the Mind Reaper spider and said, "Sorry about this, but I'll be back later. My host forgot his camping gear back at the forest and I need to recover them before they are ransacked by the bandits. I promise I will return to Yattsu's research by the time I get back!" He knew if he didn't explain Omoto about his reasons for leaving the clinic, it wouldn't allow him access to the clinic the next time he returns. Regardless after he explained his reasons, he then left the clinic for a while and headed to his host's camping ground inside the forest.

Thankfully for him, there were no signs of ransacking and missing items as he packed every camping gear including the sleeping bag and tent without any worries. "Good, looks like nothing has been taken. I better transfer all of these back to the clinic. I have a feeling we will be there for a little while." With everything packed in his host's backpack and carry-on tent bag, Yuri left their former camping ground and head straight back to the clinic.

But just as he can reach to the clinic for a few more miles, he heard a scream not far away from where he was. While he did promise to Omoto that he can get back to the clinic for a few minutes, he didn't want to ignore this not just to avoid his host's scoldings, but he has the urge to help them out, which he guessed he started to have his personality already. Yet, he needed to put down the bags on the ground as they can affect his speed due to their weight before he then went to the other direction to find the source of that scream.

"I can't believe I just did that, but... Judging by that tone and pitch of that scream looks like a male human is in trouble by the east." By the time he arrived at the source as he stopped at the tree branch, his guess was right as a young man in his 20's was being chased by a bandit and a pack of wolves as he somehow tried to limp away from them. Strangely enough, the man had light purple sclerae and irides with ripple pattern all over his eyes. "Looks like I was right and in a good timing, too. I better get down there real quick."

He then jumped down from the tree and ran up to the man to aid him. "Sir, are you okay?" Upon he noticed Yuri's presence as he approached him, the man was startled to this, only to calm down when he realized what he was doing. "Y-Yeah... But my friend..." The man said as his gaze then focused on someone on the ground out of worry. Confused at this, Yuri took a closer look at his comrade to see what was wrong. But when he touched his neck, the parasite's eyes widened in horror at what he discovered. "He's dead. But that's strange... There are no recent wounds around his body. Yet..."

But just as he can wonder more about the "corpse", the wolves quickly jumped out of the bushes and surrounded both the man and the possessed Genin as they growled at their captors. "Great, just what we need. Stay behind me." With the injured shinobi behind him, Yuri prepared himself just as the bandit with a scar on his left eye and chin approached the two with a smirk. "Well, well... Looks like I got another noisy shinobi and a young kid to be exact. Why don't you go home and run home to your mommy?"

Yuri not only groaned at that cheesy line that his host heard all of the time, but also the fact he was underestimating a shinobi because of his age once more. Yet, he knew this was a perfect time to test out his newfound strength. "That is so getting old completely. But I won't ignore an innocent human's cries for help." As he said this, he pulled out a scroll and made a hand seal on it after he opened it, which 3 kunais and a long wire came out in a puff of smoke before he grabbed them.

"What's that? One of your ninja toys?" The bandit sneered as he saw the young boy's weapons came out of the scroll. But despite the man's poor attempts to intimidate him, Yuri knew he had to entertain him before he can get his prey.

"Hardly."

As he said this, he tied his kunais with wires on their handles and quickly held them to each of the gaps of his fingers. "Now choose. Your sanity or your pets?" Yuri said as he pointed his kunais to the bandit and then the wolves he owned. "Really? What kind of trick are you trying t-"

Before the bandit can even finish his sentence, Yuri quickly made some handseals and shouted, "Thunderclap!" He then clapped his hands together, which not only electricity was released from them, but it also made a literal thunder sound booming throughout the field. This made the pack of wolves startled in fear as they ran away from the electricity around them, which the bandit's eyes widened in horror as he saw this. "You... WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!"

"I told to choose. If you said sanity earlier, I didn't have to scare those wolves or kill them," Yuri calmly said, which he knew this was the same trick his host used in one of his memories. "Judging by how they act, I'm guessing you didn't care about their safety or how they care about you." However, the bandit grew angry at the boy's actions as he pulled out a scimitar sword from his belt sheath, now aiming it at him. "Safety?! You just made me lose my prized wolves! Do you know how much I paid for that pack?! 2,100,000 YEN!!! Unless you will hand over your money, I will kill you!!!"

Yuri sighed once more as upon he heard the bandit's words, he knew he cared more about money and tools than his wolves' care and safety. "And just when I think I almost got into your sympathies, you still care about yourself and treating the pack of wolves as tools," he said as he pulled out three shurikens this time from the scroll, which it filled up from his hands. "Oh well, might as well do this the hard way."

Completely enraged at the young boy's arrogance, the bandit raised his scimitar sword and attempts to slash it down to Yuri. However, the possessed Genin stepped back to dodge the blade and quickly threw one of his kunais to one of his opponent's feet, which he quickly screamed in pain as blood seeped out from his boots. "YOU-!!!" That was all he can say before Yuri threw another kunai to the remaining foot, which he screamed even more. "YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!!!"

Without a word, Yuri quickly threw his shuriken to the ground, missing the bandit completely. But using the wire attached to it, he ran around the bandit as he used it to quickly tied his up from his torso to his arms until they are unable to move. When he quickly stopped, he pulled two of his daggers from the bandits' feet and quickly cut the shuriken that was tied before with his sword, completely trapping him as the injured man looked on. Now completely furious than before, the bandit quickly shouted to let him out of his bindings, yet this made the parasite annoyed at this.

"I don't have time for this," the possessed Genin said before he knocked the bandit out with a swift chop with his right hand. "He's not even sane enough to endure my illusions." Seeing that it was over, Yuri then approached the shinobi and spent a few minutes checking on his injuries from his bandit encounter. "Judging by this, you sprained both of your left ankle and your left wrist, right?" As he said this, he pulled out some bandages he found from the clinic and wrapped them to the man's injuries.

"Y-Yeah. I'm supposed to capture this guy in my first solo mission, but I guess I screw up," the man said with disappointment filled in his voice upon what happened. "By the way, judging by your protector on your arm, you're from Kumokagure, right?" Yuri quickly blushed red as he heard this as he possessed his host's body right now. "U-Um... Yeah... I'm guessed you're a recent promoted Chuunin, correct?"

As the shinobi nodded in embarrassment, Yuri just finished wrapping the bandages to his ankle and wrist and said, "Of course... Don't worry, I'm actually a Genin, but I promise I won't mention to this except to the officials. As for your ankle and wrist, I suggest you don't use jutsu for a while and you have to return to the village and have a Medic-Nin treat them immediately. Although, I doubt that impossible right now. Also..."

Despite the quick fight Yuri took, he didn't forget the shinobi's deceased friend as it's corpse still remained on the ground untouched. "I'm sorry about your friend's passing..." However, Yuri became suspicious at the corpse as he did check that there were no recent wounds and the fact the body was completely cold, a sign that he passed away for a long time now.

"Thanks, but to be honest, my brother passed away a few months ago from his illness." Yuri's eyes widened as he heard this from the shinobi as he limped to his brother's body's side. "Yeah, I know it's impossible, but because I was born blind, the Medic-Nin gave me these eyes to help me see. And since my brother's dream is to become a shinobi someday, I decided to become one to carry it out along with his last wishes to use this body as mine. I didn't know what he meant until I figure out how to do this."

Despite his injured wrist, the shinobi then made a few handseals and suddenly, he quickly fell unconscious, which shocked Yuri at first until the corpse suddenly got up from the ground as he opened his eyes, revealing the same ripple purple eyes from before. But upon he saw this, Yuri remembered something from one of Yattsu's journals beforehand. If those eyes are the same as the mad doctor described before, that means that boy has that same power. "I don't know why, but the Medic-Nin who gave it to me called it..."

"Rinnegan."

The shinobi became surprised at what Yuri just said as it was the same name he can remember. "Um, yeah. That's it. How did you know?" Upon he realized what he said, he quickly snapped out of his trance and said, "Um, research... Speaking of which..." Without even thinking who he was dealing with, he pulled out a syringe from his pocket, which it also came from Yattsu's clinic, which it startled the Rinnegan shinobi. "W-Wait! What are you going to do with that?!"

Yuri became confused at how the shinobi reacted until after a few seconds, realized what he thought of his actions. "No, wait! I just want a blood sample from you! I can't say what kind of project I'm working on, but I vowed that I won't kill anyone just for this. But don't worry, I won't hurt you from any other way. Besides, if I did, I would have left you dead with that crazy bandit."

Upon he heard his reasoning, the shinobi knew he got a good point. Since he risked himself saving him and stop the bandit, he knew his words are true. "Point taken. Besides, I did want to pay you for saving me." Yuri smiled as the shinobi understand his reasons about it. "Other than a blood sample, no payment is necessary. Although, just don't mention about this to the Medic-Nin, okay?"

After the shinobi nodded in agreement, Yuri used the syringe to take the little amount of blood from his original body. After that, he then carried it as well the unconscious bandit and shouted his farewells to the young Genin before he left for his village. However, he quickly stopped and shouted, "Oh, I don't know what you're planning, but whatever you are planning with my blood and some of my eyes' powers, I suggest you might head to the hospital afterward. I heard they are not lenient with people like me unless they are "registered". See ya!"

As the shinobi left, Yuri grew confused at what he meant by "registered". Yet he has no time to wonder about it as he grabbed his host's camping gear and head straight back to the clinic.

----

When he arrived, the sky started to darken as Yuri quickly set up most of the tent and camping gear at the ruined lobby and when it was done, he then ran towards to the secret chamber where he saw Omoto once more. "S-Sorry about that... There was some interference along the way, but I did get something from out of it." He then took out the same blood sample that was stored inside the syringe and showed it to the huge spider before. "It's the blood from a Rinnegan user. I don't know if this is enough, but this might help on Yattsu's final experiment." He then waited for the spider's reply, which he became worried if this wasn't enough to do so.

(Jutsu used: Thunderclap)

[MFT/WC: 3317]
[Kinjutsu/WC: 1959+1741+3317=7009]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Yuri returned. The giant black spider Omoto slowly stepped forth, he was no longer so scary and now and Yuri did indeed feel sorry for Omoto as he had been guarding this facility for so long waiting for it to be reclaimed. It crawled from the darkness slowly and Yuri noticed his human like hands were now free of his spider legs. Omoto was tired but grateful, he listened to Yuri explain what had come to pass and knew he would truly succeed so he pulled out two dusty scrolls and unfurled one. He set it on the ground before him and went through a series of hand seals that released his immortal spider form to return to a humanoid form. It was time to end things as it were. Yuri would succeed and this lab would fade away unless Yuri decided to maintain it. He would have to make sure there was a steady supply of food for the sisters unless he sent them away to the realm of the spiders but that would involve Yuri completing the final experiment and achieving true immortality for Dr. Yattsu’s knowledge.

Omoto in his humanoid form stepped forth to grant the reclaimer his final challenge.

He spoke as a man would for the first time in centuries as his life force and chakra began to run out in response to his release of the immortal form seal.

"Well reclaimer, you have regained all of his previous knowledge and found new samples to use to complete the parasite evolution. A few have tried to do it and died, they were neither worried nor in communion with their parasite, they were simply hosts but you seem to have maintained a union of minds. To complete the final experiment to expand your parasitic powers and take over a new body as your own. Use the doctor's method and your inner parasite, it seems you have rediscovered the doctor’s method but now you must defeat me to attain the ability to claim a new body prepare your alternate self this will be a great challenge."

With a quickness that belied his original form a phantasmal hand ripped Yuu’s astral form along with his soul from his body leaving Yuri in complete control of Yuu’s body while Yuu faced Omoto on the astral plane to gain the right to be honored by Yuri’s true family.
4342692-venom.jpg

Yuu found himself sitting before a large black and white armored male whom loomed over him.
“Show me your methods Yuu, show me you are worthy of the spider realm.” It was as if the entire realm he sat in was speaking to his mind. This was not a battle, this was a test of Yuu’s capabilities while Yuri unlocked Yuu’s potential to harness the rinnegan and thereby give up his body as a vessel to Yuri and attain a new state of being. Would Yuu find a way to demonstrate his own worth without Yuri's help?

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back