Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Searching the Other Half's Origins [Contract Search]

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
[OOC: I would add more, but is this okay? (worried)]

Once he explained what happened, Yuri became shocked at what he saw next. With the handseals Omoto made with his now freed human hands, he used a jutsu that transformed him from a monstrous hybrid spider to a black armored man. Now that he thought about it, he only saw himself before meeting Yuu as a monster like Omoto. Then again, he might have found little of the spider's humanity, just like Yuu did with himself. When he thought of this, he started to laugh to himself how ironic this moment was.

After that, he then listened to Omoto in his host's language for the first time as he explained his final task as a reclaimer now that he had new samples and Doctor Yattsu's knowledge. Yet as he listened, he learned that most of the parasites and hosts such as himself and Yuu tried to search the same knowledge, but failed due to their lack of bond to each other and no union to each other, which Yuri and Yuu managed to succeed through communication and trust. But for him, this search was not for wealth or glory, but to search for his origins and missing memories.

But as he continued listening, his eyes widened in shock when he heard his next objective as well hearing him say, "...but now you must defeat me to attain the ability to claim a new body prepare your alternate self this will be a great challenge." Yuri became confused at what he meant about his other self, namely his host's personality. Sure, he was still active inside his mind despite he can't talk to him right now, but he knew it would be impossible to finish the experiment if Yuu is active. Regardless, he nodded to Omoto and decided to mentally tell his host about this.

----

"Hey."

As Yuri appeared in his mental world, Yuu noticed him and became confused at his appearance as he stood up from the bed. "Hey, yourself. What are you doing here anyway? I thought you're starting the experiment already" If the parasite already guessed from what he was doing, he knew that his host wasn't aware what was happening outside since he only slept in his imaginary bed and the fact he didn't call him out even during another bandit encounter.

"Yeah. But for some reason, Omoto needed you as well. He said you just need to prepare yourself." Yuri was confused about this as well, yet he didn't want to disobey the Mind Reaper Spider after all he had done, plus that he got this far just to restore his true identity and memories. "Huh? What did he want from me anyway? Plus, you said you're in charge in the experiment, right?"

"I know, but although I don't know about our next objective, we still need to work together if we want to finish Dr. Yattsu's final experiment and restore my memories," Yuri said as he fiddled the spider webs covering the furniture around them. "Although our lives and sanity are at stake for this, I know you won't back out of this. Besides, you did say that you want to be strong enough to protect the village and your family, right?"

Upon his parasite asked this, Yuu smiled as he knew what he meant. Ever since that day he met that shinobi after he saved his siblings from a bandit, he vowed himself to become stronger so he can protect his family and the village. And now that he risked himself just to help Yuri recover his memories, he knew he won't back out right now. "Yeah, you're right. I'm not going to wimp out right now! Just tell Omoto that I'm ready!"

----

As Yuri opened his eyes once more, he saw Omoto and knowing his host's answer, he said, "He says he's ready. What do you want him to do?" But without any warning, a phantasmal hand suddenly phased through his chest, as if it looked like it was stabbing him and pulled out his host's soul, much to his shock when he saw this. "Yuu, no! What did you do to him?" Yuri shouted in anger, only to see another phantasmal hand pulled out Omoto's soul from his body as well. "Omoto!"

But just before he can react to this, Omoto then spoke up to his separated host, “Show me your methods Yuu, show me you are worthy of the spider realm.”<i></i>

Yuu and Yuri grew confused at his words. What does the Mind Reaper spider meant by his "methods"? "Um, Yuri. I actually don't get what he was saying..." However, for his parasite, he slowly started to understand what Omoto's words meant and said, "I think I know a little. If you can wait for me to finish the experiment, you might able to do something after that."

"I... don't follow."

Yuri sighed in dismay at his host's answer, justified that he still has a lot to learn despite his enhancements. "Remember the scientific method I've mentioned to you before?" Upon he asked this question, Yuu became a little irritated due to his situation and answered, "Yes and you didn't explain it to me before you cut off!"

"Sorry about that, but back to the main topic... It's actually how scientists and researchers create any theories and use their studies and observations to create a breakthrough. In layman's terms, it's method to study, observe, and experiment to find new discoveries."

But just as he finished explaining, the disembodied Genin grew shocked at his explanation and became suspicious at the same time. "Okay, I know you're still a parasite living in me for a few months, so you how did you know all of that?!" Seeing his suspicious glare facing against him, Yuri just smiled and said, "Unlike you, I spent your napping days studying in the library."

Yuu just groaned at this as he did remember that he once woke up with his legs aching in pain for a few hours. "Had to ask... Back to this scientific method, how does it help with Dr. Yattsu's final experiment?" As he remembered Omoto's words correctly while staring the Rinnegan sample on his hand, Yuri answered, "By answering the questions from our experiences. "What is Yattsu's experiment all about?", "What will be the purpose of the Rinnegan sample I've got?", "How will I use the sample?", "What will be the connection in gaining immortality with the sample?" and... "What will be my full potential?"."

With Yuri's proper explanation, Yuu slowly started to understand their next tasks ahead. But he was still aware of the dangers ahead as they only got one chance. One mistake and their lives will be cut short. "I-I see... But what will I do?!"

"Remember what he said. I'm not the only one to show my methods to finish this, you need to make your own method of controlling my powers once I figure this out. As in, once I make that sample, there's no going back."

As he said this, Yuu knew Yuri's words aren't lies. If he finished the sample and injects it into his body, who knows what consequences from the sample they will face if it fails. Also, if what his parasite said about his effects on his body is true, he might need to master his new abilities along with his enhanced knowledge. "Yeah, I'll try my best to control it. Just... Don't do anything stupid, okay?"

"I would say you should say that to yourself, but thanks." Yuri then left his host's side as he grabbed a test tube and the blood sample to finish what Dr. Yattsu started. As for Yuu, he then sat down on the ground near Omoto and said without any fear in his voice, "All right, you want to let me show you my methods once Yuri is done with the sample, right?"

[Kinjutsu/WC: 1959+1741+3317+1317=8334]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Omoto sat back in his armored humanoid form and waited as he nodded his head yes in response to Yuu's question. Yuu could not be tested without first gaining his own power to respond. With the Rinnegan capacity the doctor's knowledge would live on and Omoto's duty to him would be complete and he could finally go home. Yuu was the only reclaimer to make it this far. He had to manage this feat otherwise it would mean more decades of time wasted in a near imprisonment like fashion for Omoto stuck guarding a crumbling laboratory and possible eternal madness for Yuu.
"When you are ready you will both know and my challenge will be the simplest thing you could imagine should you complete the experiment."<i></i>

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As Yuu sat down on the floor and waited for his parasite to complete Dr. Yattsu's final objective, Yuri grabbed most of the lab equipment he can find from the rooms in this clinic in order to start the final experiment. "Now... "What is Yattsu's experiment all about?" and "What will be the purpose of the Rinnegan sample I've got?". If can guess, the answer to my first question will be immortality. But, how can this sample help him achieve it?"

He flips the pages of the journal after he prepared the equipment as he read through them. "If I connect everything on what was written from Dr. Yattsu's journal, I can assume that Rinnegan is the special power of the Rikudo Sennin, which is somehow connected to the Sage of the Six Paths. So I can guess that this sample might help me unlock something within me. So for my third question, I should make it some kind of serum to unlock its power not only for myself but also for Yuu. Which makes the connection between me and this sample be the key to the answers waiting to be revealed. As for my own full potential... I guess taking this serum will answer that final question. Guess that means I got a lot of work to do then."

After he read some of the pages, he then started using the lab equipment such as test tubes and beakers to start experimenting on the Rinnegan sample. And as he spent a few hours of analyzing and modifying the sample, Yuu silently watches his own body controlled by his parasite trying to fulfill his creator's final goals given to him. "Yuri, I hope you know what you're doing. Besides, one mistake and we could die from it. But even know I have my doubts, I can still believe in you."

----

As one day has passed since he started his experiments with the Rinnegan sample, Yuri managed to sigh in relief as he holds a syringe filled with purple serum inside it. Yet as he stared at it, a look of determination is shown on his face as he says, "It's finished. I managed to extract and analyze most of the Rinnegan sample and convert it to this. Now all that's left is to take this and hope for the best. Yuu, are you ready?"

"Yeah," Yuu said as he is still sitting near Omoto in the same position as yesterday. "But just remember, whatever happens after you take that serum, I will respect your decisions and the consequences you take."

The parasite's eyes widened as he was surprised at what his host said to him. Sure, he is prepared for the repercussions to the side effects of the Rinnegan serum, but he is worried about his host and his sanity when he will have to control his parasite powers. "Still, are you sure you can handle this? There is a chance you will be physically and mentally change from these effects. I just don't want you to suffer the drawbacks to this."

"Geez, don't I need to repeat myself? We're friends now and no matter what, I will risk everything to help you find your true identity. That's why I don't want to back out right now."

Once he sees Yuu's determination, Yuri smiled at his support for him, which he realized that he will do everything to help him despite their awkward first meetings when he first possessed him. Yet as he looked back at that memory, he knew how their antagonistic relationship turned into a true partnership so far. "You're right. We've come so far to find my origins. Now let's make sure we won't waste our efforts into nothing."

With that said, he prepared his neck by cleaning it with some alcohol before he aimed the syringe to it as he gives a few deep breaths. "Well then... It's time to find out what my true potential is." He then slowly stabbed his own neck with the syringe before he injects the serum into himself. Once the deed is done, he threw it away to the table and rubbed his neck in pain as he prepared for the worst. "Yuu, get ready! Whatever you do, don't fight the pain and my powers inside you! Control it and use them as your own!"

Before he can explain any further, he quickly felt a sharp pain in his head, which caused him to drop his knees on the floor and screamed in pain as he closed his eyes and clutched his head in an attempt to endure it.

"Yuri!" Yuu said before he also felt a sharp pain as he fell to the ground and clutched his stomach and head as he screamed as well. Yet despite the pain, he still retained his determined look as he let the pain flow into his body. "Don't worry... We will... We will survive this change! I swear it!"

As Yuri continued to shake away the pain in his head, he quickly opened his right eye as it slowly changes to a ripple pattern around his eye. At the same time, Yuu's eyes also changed into the same pattern as he slowly moves his arms in an attempt to control the powers inside him. As he did, his expression turned into bliss once he felt the powers given by his parasite while his parasite slowly shaking off the pain as he felt the surge of power flowing in his host's body.

[MFT/WC: 919]

[Kinjutsu/WC: 1959+1741+3317+1317+919=9253]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
And with a surge of emotion akin to the shock of pure joy Omoto witnessed the completion of the experiment and his brethren Yuri was freed from his parasite form and took a full body. With his freedom Omoto too was freed from the servitude of guarding a once lifeless and forlorn laboratory. Beneath his black armor shell he smiled in his humanoid form for the first time in eons. He slipped from Yuu's mind and returned to his arachnid body as it began to finally return to its human form. Yamanaka Omoto was free and fully empowered as a chimera, free thanks to Yuri and Yuu. He transformed fully and breathed deep no longer relying on the flesh of a mind spider but his on true flesh. "You have completed the cycle and freed me from my servitude, Thank you, the sample that was hidden is now open to you, it was the cellular regeneration of Dr. Yattsu as an Uchiha his first step in seeking the Rinnegan. When he failed and his life energy was dispersed amongst the mind spider parasites I was chosen by the Spider Queen to guard this facility and its secrets till Yattsu was reborn. Yuri was the only one to finally achieve his potential but he had to find a host with the genetic potential to harness his mental capacity in a way that Doctor Yattsu could not. If your potential has truly been realized then take on Doctor Yattsu's enhanced body and be reborn. Simply reach out with the power you have gained and test yourself. Show me you are the true RECLAIMER and not a mere fluke."

Yamanaka Omoto placed his human hand upon a panel and the missing chamber that lay shattered amidst the other samples rose from a false floor taking the broken vessel and false body that was originally there into the wall.

OOC: Countdown to Completion 7

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Once he finally shook off the pain around him, Yuri then gasps for air as he slowly tries to get up from the floor. But as he did, he noticed that something is different about his host's body. One of those differences is that when he sees the mirror next to him, he sees that his blue cat-like pupils on his eyes have turned into a ripple pattern. Not only that, he notices that he is strangely comfortable in his host's body after the transformation. It's as if the serum somehow helped him claim it as his own.

No, that's not the right way to describe this. From what he knows so far, he feels that Yuu's body is now his own. However, these thoughts made him realize that he almost forgot someone.

"Oh, no... Yuu!"

When he turned around though, he sees that his host's spirit managed to get up from the floor after his painful transformation. However, as he slowly opens his eyes, the former parasite saw that they are also changed into a ripple pattern as well. Regardless, he quickly rushed to Yuu's side and said, "Yuu, are you okay? Did you lose anything from the transformation?"

"Actually... I'm better than okay," the young Genin said as he suddenly got up from the floor and stared at his transparent hands. "I don't know how you did it, but all I know is that we survive and we somehow got this Rinnegan power you've mentioned!"

"T-That's good to hear." Yet despite his words, he can't help but wonder about Yuu's current condition, who is still in his spirit form. "I'm just glad you also survived the transformation."

Once both of them stands up, they were surprised to see Omoto's arachnid body turned into a humanoid form like the one that Yuu saw. From what they learned from his explanation, they not only know more about their next objectives but also more about Omoto's origins and how he became a guard to Yattsu's clinic. Of course, hearing more about him made them very sympathetic towards his actions just to not only show him that they are the true Reclaimers of Yattsu, but also the fact he yearned for freedom from his servitude.

"I understand, Omoto-san. I risked my life including my host's to complete Yattsu's experiment and I'm not going to waste this chance to know more about my origins." And it's not because of those reasons that made him complete his lifelong directive or regaining his memories of his past. It's because that his experience with Yuu as his host allowed him to learn about humanity and protecting the ones he now loved.

Once they see the broken Uchiha body that Dr. Yattsu failed to use, they can see how incomplete it looks as well the red eyes staring at them above them. "I see that he managed to preserve that body despite its current state. Guess that means Dr. Yattsu will try to do anything to protect his samples from the test of time before his passing."

"Well, he did want us to achieve his lifelong immortality dream. Of course, once I'm back in my body, we might able to fix it in no time. If we do, we might able to try out these new powers. Right, Yuri?" Yet as he said this, Yuri's expression turned grim as he turned his gaze away from his host. "Yuri? What's wrong?"

"I-I don't think you can able to go back into your body," Yuri said as he hung his head, still avoiding Yuu's worried gaze. "I don't even think this is your body anymore."

Yuu's eyes widened in horror at what his parasite said. Heck, he can't even believe his words as well, considering that he knows that he wouldn't betray him after seeing his determination to prove himself to him. "W-What do you mean? Quit screwing around, Yuri! I thought you said..."

"I won't leave your side no matter what, I know! I didn't forget that promise! Also, in case you're thinking I'm betraying you, you're completely mistaken. Besides, even if we survive the transplant doesn't mean it can't also carry some risks. And that includes what I remembered after that." Despite his harsh tone that he gave to his host, he did show a solemn expression to him without any hidden emotions bottled up within him. "That risk being that after we completed the experiment, I will permanently possess your body."

Once he revealed this horrifying revelation, Yuu just dropped to his knees on the ground as he was shocked that his parasite now possessed his body with him having no real chance of returning there. "So... In other words, I'm stuck as a spirit forever. Is that what you're trying to say?" He was hoping that everything that Yuri told him was a lie. But much to his horror, he just gritted his teeth and turned his gaze away, a sign that he was exactly correct. "N-No..."

With his shock turned into anger, he then angrily punched a wall, which his fist somehow phased through it instead. "Dammit! I can't believe this is happening! And you didn't try to tell me the consequences beforehand?!"

"Yuu..."

"I know that finishing Dr. Yattsu's experiment would help you regain your memories, but I didn't know that I would let you end up taking over my body."

"Yuu!"

"I was trying to help you be the better person, but instead, you managed to do something that I forbid you to do! How could you do this, you stupid par-"

"WILL YOU JUST SHUT YOUR BIG MOUTH FOR A SECOND AND LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE?!!"

Shocked at his parasite's outburst, Yuu's eyes widened as he followed his orders without any defiance. "Look, I did say you won't able to take your body back. But that doesn't mean you will have to stay in your spirit form forever! Try to remember what Omoto told us about my next objective as a reclaimer. And that is to 'take on Yattsu's enhanced body that he made and be reborn'."

"Yeah? And what does fixing this body would have anything to do with it?" Yuu asked as he raised his eyebrow and stares at the corpse-like vessel.

"When I learned about the Rinnegan after I took a sample of it, I did a little more digging about it's abilities from the journal. Turns out, they are very powerful and unique in terms of it's powers and advantages in the field." Yuri then opened Dr. Yattsu's journal and flipped a few pages until he put it down to show Yuu the page about the said subject.

"How powerful are we talking about here?"

"A lot. It seems that with the Rinnegan's power, you can control and possess up to 5 bodies as you like. You can even use the bloodline's abilities of those bodies as well."

Yuu's eyes widened as soon he hears this. He knows there are rumors about some Jutsu that can bring the dead back from the grave or control other people's thoughts, but never a Jutsu that can control many bodies at once. "R-Really? You're not pulling my leg, aren't you?"

"No joke, Yuu. In fact, I might able to clone your body, which you can take over as your own," Yuri said as he flips a few pages from the journal and puts it down for his former human host to read. "But that would mean I have to test the equipment before I can any cloning, of course. I don't want the first attempt to be a complete defect. Besides, how can you explain to your parents about your non-working eye, huh?"

The young Genin quickly freezes at the thought about that worst-case scenario. In fact, he might scare his younger siblings away with his defected body if he lets his parasite finish it quickly. "G-Good point. As long that I will get a body without digging some graves, I'm okay with that."

Yuri smiled that his human friend is very quick to understand. Guess he doesn't need to convince his panicked host about his current situation. "Good. But while I'm working on this body Yattsu wants me to fix, you might read up on the journal right in front of you. It contains some instructions and Ninjutsu that will able to use the Rinnegan's abilities to possess a body. Plus, it might give you something to pass the time while I'm working."

"Huh. You really had take the time to plan this all out even after we got this ability. But you better have the time to flip through the pages. I don't know if my ghostly hands would able to help me read the whole instructions with just two pages." He even looks at his transparent hands as he remembers how his punch is unaffected to the wall.

"Good point. But before you can read it, I seem to read an entry about some kind of an experimental pod used for taking DNA samples. I feel this body isn't enough, so I need you to rest inside it for a while. It will only take a few minutes, but I feel your essence and DNA might be enough to remake Yattsu's Uchiha body for you to own."

"Alright. The less we stand around here, the more time for you to finish what Dr. Yattsu started. Just point me where the experimental pod is and I will give you what you need." His parasite nods in approval before he leads him to the said pod a northeast corner of the room.

----

For the next four days, Yuri stayed the lab for the whole day trying to modify Yattsu's Uchiha body as he not only used the mad scientist's lab equipment to repair the body but also used the pod to add Yuu's DNA into the body. However, he didn't ignore his new body's health as he often eats some food from Yuu's backpack along with some meat and berries that he foraged outside. He also didn't ignore his host's attempt to learn more about the Kinjutsu as he flipped some pages for him to read on.

----

After four days have passed, Yuu, still in his spirit form, was standing in front of the chamber, which it was relocated outside the lab as Yuri tapped on the buttons and said, "Okay. I think this is all I can do for now." With one push of the button, the chamber opened as it revealed a once broken false body turned into a stitched-up, yet repaired body of an 18-year-old boy. His appearance was also changed as he now has a blue short hair like Yuu's and slightly pale skin with the stitches shown on his chest and right cheek. But despite the human-like appearance, the body also has black claw-like nails and black legs, which are the signs of its inhuman nature. "Other than repairing the inner organs and limbs, I altered it a little bit so you can able to move without any problems. I... also changed the hair color just in case so we don't have any panic attacks when we get back to the village."

As he saw the newly repaired Uchiha body, Yuu was still staring at it in awe and shock. In fact, he even took a closer look at it just to see what his parasite did to it. "Wow... I can't believe you were able to fi- I mean, repair this for four days."

"Well, I can't say it's perfect though. But I think the only way we can see if this body would work is that you have to use your Rinnegan on it," Yuu said as he took Dr. Yattsu's journal from the table. "This might be risky if you make one mistake, but it's the only way you can able to walk with a physical body again."

"Yeah. Let's just hope I can able to do this right. Otherwise, I will go home with no body at all." As he said this, Yuu backed away a few meters from the Uchiha body while Yuri did the same as he went to Omoto's side to watch. "I helped you on your memories. Now it's your turn to help me out getting my new body!" With that, Yuu created many handseals than he usually did and as he placed his hands on the ground, a massive stone statue quickly emerged from the ground behind the young Genin.

As for Yuri when he saw the statue has risen, he just stared at it in awe. "Wow... Yuu actually did it. That jutsu did need many handseals than the ones he used, but he actually did it. Not only that, I didn't expect the Rinnegan's chakra to be this big. I'm glad... that I possessed him. No... I'm glad that I met him."

After the statue appeared, Yuu then raises his right arm, which a black staff emerged. But once it did, it transformed into a black broadsword as he noticed the changes. "So... This is a chakra blade, huh? So all I have to do is to stab that body to possess it. But..."

With a worried look on his face, he stared at the lifeless body in front of him as his arms began to shake. "It might look like I'm killing a guy. Well, a dead body to be exact. But still, I didn't stab anyone with my sword before and I don't plan to do so now." However, his eyes quickly widened and shook his head as his hand stopped shaking. "No, I have to do this. This may look wrong, but I have to do this or I won't able to see my family again. Oh well, guess it's now or never."

With no more second thoughts, Yuu aimed his sword to the Uchiha body and without any hesitation, he stabbed it through the chest. Once he did so, the statue's eyes began to glow as Yuu's spirit form began to vanish. As Yuri saw this, he gasped at the sight of his host disappearing, yet he remained calm as he knew that he will come back. But curious about the body's state, Yuri slowly approached it and slowly took a closer look. "Yuu? Are you there?"

As he asked this, the body's hand began to twitch until the fingers started to move as well with the other hand. Eventually, both of his arms slowly started to twitch as the body's eyes are slowly opened, revealing the same blue ripple pattern on them. As they are opened, the newly awakened boy started to speak. "Y-Yuri? D-Did it worked?"

The Uchiha teen's voice is somehow different. Yet to Yuri, he felt that this was actually Yuu, who was now in his new body. And upon he saw him testing his new limbs and hands, he slowly realized that the transplant actually worked. "I-I think so. Can you able to walk?"

"Y-Yeah. I think I-"

But as Yuu tried to leave the capsule, he ended up fumbling to the ground, which caused the parasite to catch his host by the arm as he put it around his shoulders. "Hey, don't force yourself. You still haven't able to get used to having a new body." Yuri then helped Yuu walked towards to Omoto for him to see the results.

[Path Request WC: 2568]

[MFT/WC: 2568]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuu experienced life anew, a form of immortality through science and with this gift his trials were complete. Omoto would then secure himself released from servitude he reverted to his full human form.
YOGj3Sk.jpg

“Free at last, I must thank you, it has been more than a century of service here in this cursed laboratory. I give you a gift… With this scroll you may use your newfound blood to call upon the Spider Queen and swear yourself to her service. If you do so then she will grant you the aid of her warriors when in need. Few things can trap or escape traps like a spider so choose wisely. My service has ended so I remove myself from the pact of my queen and retire to life as a human. Here is a small access scroll that mimics the true Net Of the Arachnid.” <i></i> Omoto gives the newborn Yuu a tiny scroll that is bound by fine threads of black spider silk. The parchment is a dark brown color, and all writing upon it seems to illuminate a golden chakra. The scroll has many small nooks cut into it, as if it has been the victim of hundreds of small spider bites. As Omoto presents the scroll he pricks his left index and pointer finger to draw a bit of blood. As he places his two fingers upon the scroll the spider script symbols that represent his pact dissolve leaving a space for Yuu. If Yuu follows through with the EXACT SAME ritual he will be granted the spider contract in full.

“If you complete the ritual EXACTLY as I showed you then you may keep this hidden laboratory and continue to work its secrets and make discoveries of your own. If you do not then I bid you farewell and safe travels because as soon as I step outside of this lab if you have not bound yourself as a Guardian of the Spider Contract then this lab will seal itself away from all other humans forever. ” <i></i>

The laboratory would begin to shudder as its guardian was no longer bound and without a guardian the laboratory would ultimately implode into a pocket dimension to keep its secrets sealed forever.

Would Yuu be able to bear the burden of meticulous knowledge or would he simply accept his newfound power and let everything else be sealed away?

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The sight of Omoto in his true human form was enough for Yuu and Yuri to froze in shock at this revelation. Yet they smiled afterward as they were aware that he earned his freedom, not to mention how he helped the two on learning the parasite's true origins. "That's alright. You already did your job and I feel that you deserved this. I'm just relieved to know who am I even if the truth is very painful to grasp."

"He's right. It did cost me my body, but I did get to know that he's not the crazy parasite that I thought of. No offense, Yuri," Yuu said with a grin, which his parasite just replied with an annoyed frown at first, but ended up smiling that his host thought of him that way. His words may hurt him a little bit, but he was happy at how he now treated him as a friend rather than a monster.

Then once they saw the scroll and Omoto's pact were severed, Yuu was then faced with a huge decision as he stared at the scroll made of black spider silk as the lab started to shudder. He knew that their objective was finished, but if he refused, then the laboratory would disappear. This made him worried since he felt this practice was very illegal and getting some support on making a new body to the officials were out of the question. However, he wasn't the only one to feel this indecision as Yuri put his hand on his new shoulder with a worried frown on his face. "Yuu, it's okay. No matter what your final decision will be, I will support it no matter what."

When he said this, Yuu turned to his parasite as he looked at him in worry. "Are you sure?"

"Yes," Yuri said with his frown turned into a small smile. "Now that I know who am I and I completed my role, I'll walk down the same path as you for the rest of my life. Just remember that you're not my host anymore. You're my friend and family."

Upon he saw Yuri smiled, Yuu grew amazed at how he declared this. Now that he thought about it, the first time he met him was that he almost tried to kill his sister. But now that he has emotions and memories, he can tell that he was not the monster he thought he would be. Rather, a friend and ally as a shinobi of Kumo. With his frown turned into a determined smile, he made his decision as he pricked his right index and pointer finger, drawing out some of his blood before he placed it and started writing his Kanji name with it. As he did this, the parasite just stared at him out of shock. "Yuu, are you sure about this?"

"Yup. I'm sure of it," Yuu said as he carefully wrote his name on the black scroll. "Like Omoto said, we might able to discover more of Omoto's research that we didn't find. This stuff might be legal, but at least we have the equipment to help with some incoming discoveries." As he said this, he crossed his arms together as he grinned to his parasite partner in a mischievous manner. "Plus, you still owe me a cloned version of my body."

When he saw his grin, Yuri can't decide whether if he should be amused or a little annoyed about his request. Regardless, he smiled back to his host and said, "You do have a one-track mind as always, Yuu." The Genin just smiled as a reply just as he finished writing his name on the space of the scroll.

[MFT/WC: 619]

(OOC: Accepting the Spider Contract, I think?)

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC:You have gained the spider contract.
Congratulations, you will receive a PM that gives you details on how to use your contract and what that entails.

End CMOD:

Omoto would bow before gathering some clothing in a tight roll and taking a deep breath of freedom. "Be careful with the gentlemen and ladies of the spider contract, they are very direct and detail oriented, do not lie to them or exclude any details or they will not trust you. I wish you luck in all you do and the laboratory is yours."<i></i> Omoto stepped away and exited the laboratory as the stones, webs, and poisonous elements of the hidden mountain lab all began to react to Yuu and Yuri . Knowledge of how to manipulate the structure slowly filled their minds as the contract was sealed and disappeared. Shadows played across their eyes a a massive series of spiders congregated before them waiting to greet the new owners of the laboratory. It seemed it was time for Yuu to figure out what other companion or companions he needed in his life because he had inherited quite the handful.

OOC: Congratulations of the completion of your quest, please use this thread for further reference and contract training for purposes of council records and tracking. Having only one tread and one spot to check for papertrailing purposes will help Council immensely in determining who what when why and where things came about for your character.

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"I understand. I'll make sure to be truthful to them," Yuu said as he took a bow in front of the former guardian. "Thanks for your help and be careful out there." With that, he and Yuri waved goodbye to Omoto as they witnessed him walking into the outside world for the first time in years. To his honesty, he felt that Omoto sacrificed many years just to wait for Yattsu's successor to arrive. But then again, he felt that patience was paid off and without him, he wouldn't able to help Yuri with his true origins and potential.

But once they saw Omoto off into the unknown, Yuu and Yuri quickly felt a sharp pain on their heads and just as they can notice, they saw the lab's structure began to change as well a number of eyes staring at the pair. To Yuu's eyes, he just stared at them in shock just before the spiders revealed themselves. "U-Um... Friends of yours?"

"Hardly," Yuri said as he cautiously stared at the spiders once his headache subsided. "But, looks like we just got ourselves some new allies. Guess that these are the spiders Omoto mentioned. We better make a very first impression." Despite his cautious mindset, Yuri was somehow smiling at the sight of the spiders, which Yuu noticed this as he wondered if it was because he was like them. Then again, he did remember a class about contracts before and wishing he has a contract like his teacher. Sure, it was not an ideal contract for him, but at least their partnership will aid him and his parasite for an unknown future ahead of him. Regardless, he also smiled that he has new friends to partner with.

"In that case, we should introduce ourselves then."

With that, both of them spent a day in the lab introducing themselves to the spiders. Afterward, he and Yuri left the lab in order to return to the village as they are not only satisfied that their goal was completed, but also the new powers and the spider contract they have gained. And who knows, they might have a chance to return to the lab someday.

(OOC: Topic left. Thanks for the awesome contract thread again, Kuro!)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back