Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Seeing an old friend [Private]

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was a long time since Shin had ventured these private halls, especially this far of from the rest of the buildings that held the proud ANBU corp. He remeber walking through these sames walls to speak to Saito when he was ANBU sennin; how much time had changed. It was still the same day of which Yuuto was banished from the village and Shin still had to deal with its aftermath. The village was still in a stumble as Shin did his best to keep the village, but he knew his efforts would eventually go in vain. These might be his final time walking through these walls as the raikage. At least, the raikage should find something to remember him by.

Shin had traveled many steps up the tower before reaching the last step into an open area where the cold wind could be heard like a fleeting air through a wooden whistle. The smell of burning coal and brimstone filled the air like an emollient aroma of warm tea. A burly figure could be seen at the far distance.

"Saito-san?" Shin inquired as he calmly walked toward the smelter where the figure stood.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The sharp sounds of iron on iron echoed down the halls. A tone which told all where the blacksmith could be found, a trail from which a friend would be at the other end.

There was a glow in the room and heat radiated from it. Akira's massive bulk stood wielding the hammer from which the sound was coming from. Shin said his name calmly, probably because his oldest friend knew that Akira was already aware of his presence. His head turned to Shin, his Byakugan active in his cyclopean stare.

Raikage. He said, a hint of humour in his voice, mocking and yet sincere at the same time. It had been a very long time since they had met. Akira had always assumed that was caused at least in part due to Shin's busy schedule.

Placing the hammered iron into a vat of water he removed his gloves and placed them on his anvil.

I would shake your hand but I fear that my hands are a bit dirty. His shadow fell on Shin as he grew closer, his nearly seven foot build blocking out the dull glow from the furnace behind him. Soot and dirt layered his leathered skin, covering his face, but there was a friendliness that could be seen in the eye of Akira as he looked at Shin.

It has been too long. Come. He gestured and moved through the smithery to a door found beside a bunch of steel rods could be seen in barrels, waiting to be transformed into something more.

Inside was a small spartan house. Akira's living space. He'd not moved back in with his family, the Saito's could do without his presence, his brother led them now and he didn't need the challenge that Akira's mere presence brought to his leadership. Akira turned a lamp up lighting the room a bit more, on the far wall a painting of Mojo with the small monkey's armour and weapons on stands could be seen. The last remnants of Akira's most loyal companion.

Where Akira stood there could be found two chairs made of wood and iron. Nothing luxurious, but enough for him to rest on when he needed. There were two, though Akira had never had anyone around to this location for a visit. But Shin might note that one seemed built for Akira's size, the other was more fitting for himself, one could almost suggest it looked perfect for Shin's size and build. It would offer a surprising amount of comfort when sat in, surprising because it would almost feel as though it had been worn in.

Offering Shin the seat Akira would take his and rest his head against the back of the chair in silence. His eye would close and he rested for a moment.

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Trailing behind the raikage, Daisuke had taken a detour to attend to his affairs regarding his legal business like his will, the deed to his house, etc. He had also given Hoshi a packet to take with him to the canine world. It was something for his cousin, which he had been writing letters to all this time. While they were not the closest of family members, Daigo was the man who shared his ideas, at least partially.

He picked up where he had last seen the Raikage and followed Shin by instinct. Hanging around the canines had done strange things to his senses. Into the tower and towards Shin’s direction, Daisuke followed. Before long he could hear the echos of Shin and who he believed to be Saito in the forge. He heard a door close and by the time he had arrived, the two were gone yet again. Seeing a door nearby, he took his chances and followed still. Happening upon a small house, he knocked and waited for a response. He did not want to be rude and simply enter.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Myoumi Akuhei - NPC

The footsteps of another visitor arriving echoed down the now silent halls. They didn't hesitate in their movement or seem concerned at the unusual presence of someone standing around in the forge, for in truth Akuhei had no idea who Akira had as patronage, nor did he care. Akuhei's mask sat on his belt, he was in the Sileo after all, no need to hide who he was here. His red coloured armour matching his red coloured hair and eyes.

Where are they? He asked the stranger (Daisuke) as he approached, and looked around in the forge for some sign of Akira and Shin. A letter was held in his left hand with Shin's name on it.

Before the man could answer he started walking towards Akira's door and opened it lighting the area where they stood. Akira was seated in his chair and looked in their direction.

Akuhei... he tilted his head slightly and noticed Daisuke standing there as well ... Daisuke. Come in if you wish?

I've just got a letter for his lordship here. Akuhei said and wandered into the room, handed the letter over to Shin and then turned his back on the pair to leave.

Not going to join us for tales of times at the academy? Akira asked, knowing that Akuhei had been there in their classes as well, though there was a mocking tone in his voice and he knew the response.

Not a fucking chance. Akuhei said as he left with a backhand wave, disappearing to the wall once more where he was still on duty.

I'm sorry Daisuke, I don't have another chair, pull in a table or something and you could use that?

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was funny that his dear friend, no his best friend respectfully called him raikage. Shin was the raikage but at times it did not feel that he deserved such a title. The burly man offered him to enter his small place. "I am sorry, Saito-san for not seeking you sooner. I have always been a terrible friend." Shin remarked as he followed the man. The place was homely with the immense decoration surroundings the walls and the furniture. Shin's eyes gazed at a picture of a money who Shin was too familiar with. "I hope you have not replaced Mojo after all your adventure together." Shin said with a chuckle as he took his seat in front of Saito.

The man was getting older despite his retirement from the shinobi corps. His face was hardened by the events of the past, it was remarkable that this man was once the small boy from that turned Shin into the type of man he was today. It was as if Saito and Shin had switched lives or at least walked different paths.

Moments later, the sound of knocks could be heard from the entrance door. Shin turned his head wondering who could it be. Two men entered the door one was Daisuke and the other Akuhei.

"I've just got a letter for his lordship here." Akuhei said and wandered into the room, handed the letter over to Shin and then turned his back on the pair to leave.

He was getting a lot of letters from places today. Shin could already guess that the letter was from Zenichi. Shin still had not received a reply back after using his strange jutsu.

"Thank you Akuhei-san." Shin said nodding his head as received and proceeded to open it.

Saito suggested that the ANBU should stay and talk about old times but he did not seem interested as cooly declined and quickly walked out the door.

"I'm sorry Daisuke, I don't have another chair, pull in a table or something and you could use that?" Saito said.

"No it is alright. Please take my seat, Dasiuke." Shin said as he rose from his feet unraveling the parchment.

"So what you been doing these days, Saito?" Shin asked as he glanced back at Saito.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A slight furrow of his brow at Shin's statement about being a terrible friend, a statement like that could lead one to thinking many things, and in this case Akira wondered if his friend was having self-doubt. There were more options than that of course, perhaps he genuinely felt as though he'd been a bad friend by not keeping in touch, perhaps he felt the need to apologize in an attempt to appease Akira. Still, the most likely of the options Akira was aware of was self-doubt.

Shin left the chair open for Daisuke to take instead, a part of Akira felt harm by that, it was a chair he had specifically made for Shin, for the time when Shin would finally come and visit him in this hovel of a house. Though he supposed there would be plenty of time for that kind of thing in their older years when Shin were to join him in retirement. Also it was something he should have expected. Shin was a very giving man, very different from their youth.

I just work in here. Sharpening blades is the standard work I do, but every now and then I'll received a request for a custom blade be made. That is where I take enjoyment in my work. He turned to Daisuke.

I hear you're the Medical Sennin these days Daisuke? Congratulations. I'm sure the position has kept you busy since Kushin's departure. It was a kind of question, inquiring about how the man had found his role as medical Sennin. Still...

Shin, you've never been a bad friend. You're just too generous, you give your time out to anyone who would ask for it. I suppose that is why you are a good Raikage. Slight ribbing alongside a compliment. Comments which could only be shared amongst friends. Though Akira was wondering why Shin would come and visit. There must be a reason for this, for him to take the time to visit Akira. After all Akira wasn't going anywhere, he would simply exist like ancient furniture in the Sileo.

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
While he waited for the door to be answered he was joined by another man. Daisuke gave a quick nod to greet him before Saito had answered it and invited them in. He was taken aback by Saito’s size at first. "My god, times have changed! He was he always this huge? Maybe its his profession that made him this way.", he thought as he entered the home. His first impression was that it was quaint and simple. It was his kind of place, though Akuhei seemed to have other matters to attend to and thus he left. While it was hard for him at first he could not help but think that he had met Akuhei before somewhere. Then Saito mentioned the academy. The good ol’ days. After everything that had happened, he thought it might be nice to reminisce. Being offered a seat, Daisuke humbly accepted.

"I thank you, sir.", he said as he sat down. Shin was a good man indeed. This was but a small glimpse of his charm and good nature. It was a shame that others could not see that. And yet it was also a god send. Daisuke remembered Shin as a young student and that Shin was trouble. It seemed Kumogakure’s nurturing bosom usually brought out the best in its people...usually anyway. Shin then made a remark about not being a good friend. The bonehead could not understand why he looked at Shin with such respect and admiration, and yet Shin seemed unable to see his own great features. Soon Saito asked about Daisuke’s occupation, which required an answer.

"Oh, its going great. Thank you for asking. I had a bit of trouble at first, but everything has been taken care of now. My student is a strong shinobi, I’m recruiting more medics in training, and I’ve even elected a successor.", he said proudly. It was true that Daisuke was not ready for the position when he first gained it, but he did his best to honor the memories of those that came before him. The hospital stood strong, the finances were in order, and everything seemed to be functioning properly. Upon hearing Saito’s words, Daisuke simply nodded his head in agreement. Shin was too modest; too blind to his own greatness; too oblivious to his own compassion. He supposed modesty could be added to the list of Shin's redeeming qualities. Better to be modest than arrogant.

[mft] WC: 400

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He listened to the camaraderie of his old friends with glee but his attention was focused on the contents of the letter. The contents of letters described in detailed Zenchi's report on moon country. Apparently, the country is rooted in spirituality to go as far as reaching their supposed military. It was not clear what type of religion these people profess or if this spirituality spread across the entire country. There was just not enough information to conclude as what type of country they were dealing with and if they may pose a threat to Kumogakure. In addition, there were other countries and factions that shared similar interest. The message concluded with Zenichi requesting a nominal fee for his service and that he would continue gathering more intelligence. It was only fair to comply with his request, the information given was some what useful. Shin did need to know more especially with Hoshikata's suggestion the kage of the nations to meet in moon country. What ever was happening in moon country he would need to find the answers as quickly as possible.

Shin shifted the letter into his cloak as his focused returned back to the two men. They were discussing about how Daisuke was handling the medical branch after Kushin's sudden departure. "Yes about the medical branch or specifically the Harvesters are causing some trouble that has come to my attention. I know Kushin was a rather..." Shin paused. "How should I describe him. Ecstatic is the word when it comes to his research and his philosophy has seeped into the divisions causing many ethical problems in our village. In addition, the village is without an ANBU sennin something that has never happened in years since the days of Shinbatsu-sama. I have no idea where Ayumu-san has disappeared to or whether or not the he is in danger. I am doing my best to keep the village stable especially when the village is bombarded by mercenaries. You know about what has happened to shinobi villages in fire and water country."

"Both have been destroyed by rather unforeseen circumstances, among them are individuals that have the audacity to disrespect our laws. Some have been killed and others have been dealt differently. The village thinks my act of kindness is ignorance but they don't understand the ramifications if I were to make enemies especially with individuals who are not being hunted by anyone. This is not like capturing a rouge nin but an entire nation. Things will eventually get out of control that a even prepared man may not be able to handle it, matters are only worsen when the sennin are gone, except for you Dasiuke-san." Shin said as he turned toward the man. Then, his countenance fell upon his old dear friend, Saito.

"Saito, I am telling you these things not to express my problems but to warn you if something unexpected happens. At least, as my friend you should be aware of what is happening.I am no god and I am nothing like Shinbatsu-sama or Aion-sama, thus I am not going to profess that I can fix our problems. However, I am not going to abandon the village even if I am force out of my status as raikage or worse. I will do my best to keep order in our village."

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He was glad to hear of the success of the medical branch from Daisuke. A strong student was always a blessing, and knowing that you had someone to fill your shoes should the worst occur allowed one a degree of confidence in the structure of your branch. Akira could appreciate these things from his own time as a Sennin. He nodded to Daisuke in respect at his achievements, from what he could tell the branch was running perhaps a degree better than it had been under Kushin's dangerous thumb. The man had certainly revitalized the branch, but it had needed to move to a man like Daisuke to continue to grow rather than become stagnant and fester under that mans poison. Akira had a great amount of respect for Kushin in the time he had met him, but there was an aura of danger about the man that he could never ignore.

It was then Shin's turn to speak, and spoke he did. At one point Akira butted in with I think you mean eccentric and gave Shin a small smile, there must have been much on his mind to make a mistake such as that, perhaps the letter had given him some news which threw him off his game. He could see the issues that Shin spoke of, though had been unaware of the trouble the harvesters had been causing, only really knowing that they existed as an area in the medical branch originally formed by Kushin.

That the ANBU were without a leader had been concerning for some time though. It had meant that many ANBU had lost their way, there was no-one to make certain decisions which needed to be made and thus tasks which should have been taken by ANBU were not. In this time when there were so many shinobi wandering homeless it was particularly dangerous.

Akira could only nod at the words Shin spoke of the destruction of those villages. He was well aware, as was anyone in the Shinobi world, of what had happened. Though in Shin's words were tales unto themselves. It was clear to Akira that there must have been issues with Shin's willingness to work alongside these wanderers instead of ostracizing them. There would always be a vocal group against these types of things, especially as the villages had a certain amount of negativity towards one another. Though rare, it was not unheard of for villages to kill one anothers shinobi during missions. Yet it sounded like things were spiraling out of control. That was something Akira didn't expect.

Usually people might complain, rarely they would start taking action, and in this case it sounded as though it was those who were being offered a hand were the ones biting it.

At the last Akira couldn't help but smile Neither Shinbatsu, for all his glory, or Aion could have run the village the way you have Shin. They were warriors, born and bred for the slaughter of Cloud's enemies. You have been the leader we have needed to settle things after the assassination attempt on Kiyo. I am sure you are overreacting. He gestured to Daisuke to include him in what he said next I am sure we are all aware you wouldn't abandon the village. Despite us being in an extended period of peace under your rule I would not want to provoke Cloud into action. We may be resting now, but to wake this village would be to bring destruction down upon its enemies. He smiled knowing he sounded somewhat like a preacher of Bishamon, the warrior cult.

I think that the thing you need to organize in the village are the leaders. I know that losing Masao and Ayumu without apparent replacements would be hard on anyone. The mention of Masao's loss plucked a chord on Akira's heart. That man had done many things with Akira, and every memory he had with him would bring a smile to his face. To never see him again, to never be able to see him again, that saddened Akira greatly. Yet often idle hands are the devils plaything. Without a leader the branches don't have a focus, don't have someone to look to for guidance, and that is what the Sennin is for. A Raikage is there to make sure that the branches are being guided the way that would best fit the village. Find leaders, appoint them, I think you'll find that with that the village will form together once more despite any external struggles taking place.

They were only an opinion, but he had always found that the village was at its strongest when there was a visible face to each branch. Kushin had been a perfect example of how all that was needed was someone in the leadership who was visible, after all he wasn't exactly friendly or someone people felt they could speak to. However he had given instructions and had left the branch in capable hands upon his leaving.

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sitting back, Daisuke listened to Shin speak his truth. The raikage explained the current situation to the village to Saito. Shin’s kindness had been taken as a weakness and the countryside had many more vagrants in it than there used to be in the past few years. Leaf and Mists destruction caused that. Thankfully, this was never the case for kumogakure. This village had always survived the many events that had occurred within its walls. From the demon invasion to the anbu uprising, cloud has always remained a constant variable. Daisuke’s prid stemmed from that fact.

Saito heard Shin’s concerns and provided great advice to his friend. It was hard to see the old faces thinning continuously, but such was the way of life. The newer generation had to be taught properly so that they might replace the previous one. Daisuke firmly believed that. As did Saito apparently. He spoke about finding leaders for Shin to delegate his wishes for how the branches should be ran. t worked before when Daisuke was thrown into the sennin position. All they needed now was two more sennin for the anbu and the main branch. Shinrya Kitsune was Daisuke’s replacement should something happen to him. He began to wonder who else might have been ready for that position. Then Saito gestured to him to add on to what he was saying.

"Indeed. We have a large amount of students. In order to ensure our stability, we must invest in them. We must teach them how to fight, about cloud’s history, give them more missions than they can handle, and recruit them into the branches. Just as he had suggested. The students are the key. Let the village lay dormant for now and grow its strength through the youth. When the shinobi of cloud finally emerge, there will be an abundance of at least chuunin level ninjas to serve the country." he said. One might think he was putting all of his energy into the students of kumo and they would be right. What mattered now was getting the students involved and invested in the village. Once that happened, they’d grow as ninjas and would become leaders themselves one day.

[MFT] WC: 360

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I think that does lie the problem." Shin said as he leaned against the nearest wall facing Daisuke and Saito. "All we have is our youth and they are simply inexperienced to leaders let alone be sennin. We were fortunate enough to have many superiors in our generation but it is not the case here. We can only hope that the future is bright for the village and the youth will pick up wisdom as quickly as they can throw a shuriken."

"I nominated Hikari-san to be the leading sennin of the main branch, despite her inexperience. She did remarkable well as standing diplomat for our village as a chunnin. In addition, I had requested that Nara Ryuujin would guide her but he did not do much guidance. Hi Now, Hikari has become inactive in her duties that I and some others have to delegate the responsibility among ourselves. If I were to retire or anything were to happen to me who would raise up as the next raikage? I certainly would not want to you to become raikage after retirement, Saito." Shin turned to Daisuke. "I know you would prefer to remain leading the medical branch."

Shin sighed. "It is possible for new leaders to appear from away from the village as it was with Shinbatsu, but something like that rarely happens I would not want to trust foreigner for the well beings of the village. My only option right now is to create some sort of democratic system elected by the shinobi corps of each branch until we can meet at a permanent solution."

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira nodded even had Shin looked for him to take over the leadership of the village he'd have declined. He had been too long retired and to him retirement had meant cutting himself off from the village as much as he could. He didn't know the politics of the village, he didn't know who he could trust, he didn't know who he couldn't. It would have been a terrible idea.

Yet all of this combined with meeting a couple of the youth recently did make him question whether or not to get more involved in things. In a few years, maybe shorter, he would be sought out by that boy, assuming he was still alive. Perhaps he would end up training someone again. He'd never managed to find a student who could properly take his teachings and remain.

Shinbatsu was originally not of this village, but he proved his loyalty to it and started from the lowest level of a shinobi going through all the lessons that we must as Cloud Shinobi to show his dedication.

If Daisuke is more interested in remaining a Sennin, and you have no-one in ANBU or the Main branch unless through some miracle Ayumu were to reappear then perhaps you need to take a risk on the youth. There must be some amongst them who the others look up to, even raising them to take on leadership responsibilities as a means of testing their skills and helping them develop in that way.

He shrugged, a sad eye looking at his friend.

I think that the worst thing would be to assume that because they're young that they can't lead.

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Daisuke remained silently and simply nodded in approval with Saito’s suggestion. It wasn’t easy, but it seemed that they both believed it was possible to do. The youth of cloud needed leadership and if there were vacancies then they needed to be filled out right away. Open recruitment as it were. Daisuke had done it for a few students in one of his classes before. Now, tough missions which would help the students develop their six ninja aspects, (agility, stamina, chakra control, nin, gen, & taijutsu) as fast as possible. The faster they gained strength the more mature they might become. Sure, being forced to grow up sucked, but it was for the good of the village.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shin closed his eyes as he crossed his hands thinking about what Saito had said, it could not be help. Perhaps this was the only way for the village to grow by burning the old trees and allowing new trees to take its place. The village did not need Shin or any other shinobi from the past to lead them.

Shin lifted his back away from the walk as he walked calmly toward the two men.

"Perhaps you are right, Saito. Let us see what the future holds. There is another thing I would like to discuss with you in regards to your prodigy, Isaki Kushin. Do you have any idea where he could be?"

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The bellow of Akira's laughter echoed in the small room in reaction to Shin asking about Isaki Kushin.

He isn't my prodigy, Shin. He is Akuhei's creation. He grinned.

I simply designed two blades for him, blades which I designed to tell him what I thought he could choose in his paths. Both were blades designed for medical use, no longer than a mans forearm, but deadly sharp. One however was fragile, if bent in the wrong way it could snap off, the blade remaining in its victim and causing long periods of pain with their every action. The other was stronger and would only cause destruction where specifically intended. The smile hadn't left his face. The young boy Shin had grown up with had seemingly returned to Akira through his retirement. The stoney faced ANBU Sennin gone. He looked at Daisuke to see if the other had noticed the same capabilities in his former Sennin.

Nothing like Isaki could come from my training Shin. The man could either be the most dangerous man Cloud ever could praise Raiden to have around, or he could be that thorn which would simply cause pain endlessly. I guess I was wrong though. He chose a third path and disappeared.

We could call Akuhei back though? I'm sure he would know. The two were close.

He paused for a moment, Why do you ask after him anyway?

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Daisuke sat back nodding in agreement with Saito. Kushin was wildcard indeed. He wasn’t very sociable, made those around him feel uncomfortable, and supposedly took little interest in the lives of others, but Daisuke didn’t mind him at all. He felt just fine being around such a creative man. Perhaps that said something about Daisuke, being able to get along well with his superior, but that was not a topic worth discussing.

As Saito began to describe the blades he made for Kushin, the bonehead had a brief thought about his family members. First was Dashi, an anbu whose mental illness went untreated and ultimately affected his judgement while on patrol. This eventually led to his downfall. His second thought was about his other younger cousin, Daigo, who used to be a blacksmith as well. Although he had only been in cloud briefly, Daigo had to make frequent trips back to the capital city to attend court hearings on a rather sensitive subject. He had just returned a few days prior to the gate lock, but Daisuke has not been in contact with him as of yet.

Daisuke began to wonder where Daigo would find work. After the chaos that ensued while in the within the imperial army, Daigo had little career options available to him. He had no desire to work as a civilian blacksmith, he found the main branch too similar to the imperial army, and while the man had a talent for it, he didn’t want to continue practicing medicine. The man needed structure and stability. Something quiet, covert even. Then Daisuke looked around. If the main and medical branches provided little fulfillment then maybe the anbu branch could provide him with a decent career. Daigo was going to need one since Daisuke named him the sole beneficiary to his trust, last will and testament, and insurance policy.

[more build up for possible new character]

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"It has been a while since you laughed, Akira Saito. I thought your humor got lost in your old age." Shin grinned. "Well, I supposed you partly answer your own question." The retired ANBU sennin was right about Kushin. You could describe him as a man with two faces -- one a beast and the a tamed animal. Regardless, the man was a valuable ally that Shin did not seek to make an enemy. Still, Shin had not expect the man to defect or leave as Kushin would describe it, especially with the situation the village was in.

"He is like a double-edge sword. A tool I would rather not shatter if you know what I mean. I do not know where the man is. The last time I saw him was when the threats from Tsuikagkure entered into the village. It is the same time Ayumu-san was reported missing. You must have observed that too, Daisuke." Shin turned toward him.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed something was on Daisuke's mind, the man listening to the conversation but staring off into the distance.

Shin spoke about his thoughts on Kushin, and they were right enough. The man was both good and bad, his heart in the right place but his methods left much to be desired. Still...

Very well then. Let me check quickly to see if I can find anything out. He dialed his headset to Akuhei's frequency Akuhei old friend, this is Akira.

The fuck you want?

Akira smiled slightly at the response I was wondering if you had been contacted by Kushin before he left and have any idea on where he is?

Oh for fucks sake. Yes I know. He said he was off to learn some knowledge or some crap at the bottom of the ocean with his contracts. What is it with my fucking students and their obsession with contracts? You should see Koumyou and his Raiden damned snakes!

Shaking his head slightly, smile still on his face he replied Cheers. Any idea on how to reach him if need be?

I thought he told Shin, or at least he told me he had. Talk to his wife, apparently he left a method of seeing and speaking with him at his house. Gotta go, catcha.

The line went dead.

Turning back to Shin and Daisuke he let them know Apparently he's at the bottom of the ocean training with his contracts. Can contact him through his family.

At least that little mystery was solved

So, what's on your mind Daisuke? He asked, knowing that it possibly wasn't very important, but at the same time was always interesting to see what the man was considering.

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"That’s correct. It was indeed around that time. Kushin’s a good man, but getting on his bad side never really works out for anyone. I had no worries though, as I knew things would be okay...eventually. I’m cool with superiors taking off so long as they trained a few recruits properly and appoint a replacement as a contingency plan. A second in command really.", he said replying to Shin. While he thought back on his cousin, he continued to here his comrades words. He heard how well Shin had described his former boss and could not agree more. Kumogakure had been through many changes and challenges, yet it still remained after all these years. There was a reason for that. Good leadership, strong bonds, and working together, not always out of love, but to keep this village afloat.

Soon after that, Saito’s conversation with the man he met earlier brought him back to full awareness. The way this man addressed Saito made Daisuke wish to intervene, but then again Saito was a man capable of handling himself quite well. Apparently, Kushin was apart of a water based contract and had gone to train with him. Then there Koumyou and his snake contract. Cloud ninja sure were animal friendly. Daisuke understood this well enough. He himself was apart of the canine and feline contracts. He went to train with them on multiple occasions; the felines when he was a young genin and the canines when he was a young chuunin. His feline comrades had even adopted him like a son. He even had older humanoid feline brothers to pick on him. Then there was his cousin Daigo and that was a whole other story. They were fond memories all the same and Daisuke would go on to share these facts, about his cousin and his summoning creatures, with his friends. After all, he might not get the chance again. It was not his intention to derail the topic, he was just answering Saito's question honestly.

"Honestly, Daigo might like it here. This branch I mean.", he added.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saito did not waste anytime as he reached for his headset. He signaled for Akuheu who was not in a good mood as he received the message as usual. Saito inquired about Kushin's whereabouts which Akuhei confirmed the medical nin to be in the country training with his contracts. It was strange that he was spending all this out side the village when his harversters were running amuck in the village. Well, in the end, the problems of the village was the raikage to bear.

"I will need to speak with his wife then. I hope Shin is okay." Shin remarked.

Saito brought his attention to Daisuke who was rather quiet.

"Who is Daigo, Daisuke. A relative?"

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back