Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Seeing an old friend [Private]

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saito was rather amused by Daisuke unending barrage of letters like a shinobi throwing shurken. The burly man accepted the letter anyway placing it with the others. He made a final remark sarcastically stating he would burn the letters.

"Perhaps, Saito-san but there is nothing wrong with being prepared." Shin said folding his hands. He hoped that his old friend was right but with what has been happening over the past few days he was not sure. At least, all three of the men believe the next generation will move the village forward. "I highly doubt that you will need to be replaced Daisuke-san but if something does happen I am glad you have made your provisions. When I do retire I am requesting the council to have the village nominate and select their raikage. If we want the next generation to move the village forward why not have the people select their leader."

"Well, anyway our time is far spent. It has been good reminding about the past and I hope we can do it again, Saito-san and Daisuke-san. I do have other things to attend to. Farewell my friends."

[Leaving Topic unless Stopped]
[I wish this thread could last forever but it has to end at some point. I think you meant Daisuke, Saito]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Daisuke cracked a smile when Saito made a humorous joke about being a postal service worker. Daisuke did give him more than enough to make him feel that way, but he was just being cautious. Ever since the drama during the med-nin exam he administered, the near death experience he had gone through, and the tension that had been building up in cloud over Shin’s rule and the refugees from mist, Daisuke had been on edge. He called it hypervigilance while others might have called it paranoia. Tomato, tomato. Potato, potato. Just different perspectives of the same situation.

"Ha, I understand. Maybe I am being a little silly, but I’ll take my chances. This woresome gut of mine has keep me alive for this long. Maybe its beginning to fail me now." he said feeling a bit of relief. As silly as it might have been, Daisuke had peace of mind when he knew Saito had the letters. He was surprised that this kind of thing did not happen more often. Shinobi lived and died quite frequently by missions, assassination attempts, being targeted by rogue ninja, etc. A shinobi’s life could end in a flash, and this was common knowledge. So why didn’t everyone get their affairs in order. Who knew? Before he could say anything else, Shin mentioned how long their talk had gone on for and Daisuke took notice as well.

"Oh, it has gotten rather late, hasn't it. I’m sorry, Saito. It wasn’t our intention to talk your ears off or anything. I should be getting back as well. So much to do and so little time in which to do it. Thank you for a great evening of memories and laughter, gentlemen. May you both have a blessed day. So long folks." he said as he too rose from his chair to leave. The time had come to end the evening and await tomorrow's adventure.

[MFT] WC: 315

[I'll post in my rebirth thread that this is over so they can close my old training, dojo, etc.] Rebirth thread: here

[TLUS]

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Farewell my friends. Akira said as he stood and walked them to the door.

Standing in the doorway he shook his head at their concerns. This was Kumogakure, there were shinobi enough to keep the two of them safe. The loyalty of this village was something he had pride in.

What he didn't know was that this would be the last time he would ever see his friends alive.

The thought which would haunt him for the rest of his life would be this: What if he had believed them? What if he had taken action instead of dismissing their concerns? Perhaps he could have kept them alive, or at least died trying.

Shinbatsu keep those who do harm to his friends in good health, for when justice comes for them he wants them to feel the most pain and suffering that they can endure before they die.

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back