Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Seeing Things (private)

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke's boardroom was a mess. Papers were on the floor, hundreds and hundreds of sheets littered the room. The pictures were of various structures all that appeared to be a wall. Some of the pictures were crude, others were frightening, some frightening, some elegant. Madness and brilliance coincided more often that one would believe. Sousuke seemed to walk along that line very much so today, perhaps not so much this day but perhaps the week as a whole. Several all nighters, meetings, battles, and others had caused Sousuke to collapse due to exhaustion.

Sousuke awoke on the floor surrounded by his sketches for a wall. His body finally had enough and forced him to sleep. It was not healthy at all. He rolled on his side. His features were gaunt and sunken. The impending threat of the Daimyo and the Ancient Courts were problematic. What was troubling more so was when the two of those matters crossed, crisscrossed, and became entwined. Sousuke managed to get to his feet ultimately and fell into his chair. He wondered how long he was out for. He figured maybe seven hours. Close enough to a good night's sleep. Thankfully Enzeru or Kimi did not know about his dangerous habit of not resting resurfacing.

Sousuke's vision went hazy for a moment as his mind played tricks on him. White matter descended upon him. Snow? Diamond Sand? He closed his eyes and shook his head. He placed his palms on his ears. He rested for a few more minutes. He looked to the silvered clock in the room. His meeting was going to begin shortly with Kazuki, Roku, and Kuro. He would not apologize for the mess. It gave him perspective. Sousuke began to collect some of his finer designs. He placed them together neatly on his table. He tapped the desk and an emergency pot of coffee would emerge and begin brewing.

As he awaited for his company to arrive he rested his head on the desk. Sleep would be nice to have sometimes. It was a luxury truthfully, one he was hard pressed for afford.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Toraono Kuro arrived via a secret warp panel he had placed outside of Sousuke's office so that no matter where he was in Wind Country he could be outside of Sousuke's office in 30 seconds. Even though 30 seconds is a lifetime between ninja battles it was the best Kuro could do as only his summon technique could go faster and that in and of itself could only be used by Kuro and some of his apprentices so far. Akuma Kuro stood at six feet, two inches, weighing in at two hundred and eighty pounds. Kuro’s silver gray mane of hair had a reasonable amount of muscle mass to conceal. With a twenty one inch neck Kuro’s hair couldn’t conceal very much even as it cascaded to the center of his upper back. Violet eyes with gold slits peered from a chocolate brow with large ebony horns growing from where a normal man’s temples would be. He wore a sand tone obi around his thirty six inch waist. The obi allowed Kuro to carry his honor blade in a specialized bone sheath. Kuro wore his battle pouch on a second sash just above his right hip. Adjacent his sacred blade Kuro wore a pair of collapsed fuuma shuriken, and last but not least Kuro wore his leg sheath on the interior of his hakama just atop his fighting gi shorts with his ANBU serum and summon scrolls. A convenient cut in the silk cloth of his left hakama pants leg allowed Kuro full access to his ANBU gear without showing exactly where it was till he motioned to grab it. Securing his anbu arm guards and leggings Kuro covered the runic terran markings of his hand and leg wraps. Kuro’s tail swished back and forth its tiger stripes faintly surging with chakra. His black gi top concealed his overly muscular upper body. He found Sousuke's disheveled state and quickly began organizing his office with his telekinesis and dynamic eye sight like documents were placed together and sorted into neat folders. After cleaning up a bit Kuro tapped a summon panel he had installed for Sousuke to receive meals and summoned a set of spiced meat and cheese tomato sauce rolls. With some hot food set aside, Akuma Kuro began to make some tea as his alternate forms continued to provide him with more and more information.
"Sousuke... we need to get your schedules aligned with your energy efficiency. Will you allow me to help you?"<i></i>

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 1: 'You Rang?'| ______ Arc said:
[col]He was not sure why he was summoned, although he had his guesses. Taking the normal route, one involving walking and entering buildings through doors, Roku's time to get to the Kazekage's town was not nearly as quick as Kuros. Standing also at six foot, two inches, the white haired man would enter the room with his hands tucked into his pockets. His eyes would scan around noticing the mess, a rather worn out looking Sousuke, and a creature that must have been Kuro or at least a member of that clan, stood trying to help clean the mess up a bit and assist the Kazekage. Roku has made his doubts on the intentions of the Sennin Kuro known to Sousuke but also owed the beast man thanks for allowing him to escape with Fuu, even if he didn't know it was Roku he was assisting. With the linger doubt, he would not greet the figure cordially; instead, he would lean up against the wall upon entering the room and would await whatever this meeting was about.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:

|
[legend="[glow=maroon][b][size=5]Roku[/size][/b][/glow]"]
7dec199f-1d20-43cc-b29d-d5e9ba8fd013_zpskfc4lisy.jpg

Name: Okayama Roku
Epithet: Suna's Raging Beast
Height: 6'2"
Build: Lean and Muscular
Eyes: Red
Blood Type: O Negative
Personal Data
Stamina: 50,400
Chakra: 31,200
Power Level: 3600 [CL: 15]
Stamina: 600 / 600
Agility: 600 / 600
Ninjutsu: 600 / 600
Taijutsu: 600 / 600
Genjutsu: 600 / 600
Chakra Control: 600 / 600
Fight Data
WiPActionsWiPWeapon EquippedMood MusicWiPMISC X
[/legend]​
[/col]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]Sunagakure's greatest and most fearsome protectors of Sunagakure had been summoned by the Kazekage. It was a singular event, to congregate in one small room, so much might and desire to protect Sand. Considering what was brewing out there, this could mark the very final time such meeting would take place. The future was filled with uncertainty. Months from now, some of them could be dead, or perhaps, even all of them. But their legacy would remain, and they would certainly be remembered forever. Besides Sousuke, neither of the other three men were aware of who had been summoned, but a lingering presence would soon be made known. As the Overlord approached the meeting place, so did his deathly aura. The temperature in air would suddenly drop a considerable notch. The howl of the wind would soon reach their ears, and the shadows in the area would suddenly become livelier as if they were greeting a long lost lover. Was it Mikaboshi that was approaching? Did the Takahashi Highlord summoned one of Sunagakure's declared enemies? No, it was someone of the same lineage, albeit a lesser one. The White Wolf was a Deep Court Ancient, but only partly. If the Deep Court Lord was royalty, the Silvery Haired Man was a lesser lord.

Reaper was dressed in his usual attire. A black and gray robe with silvery trimmings and an open colar, along with a large, red, flowing toga drapped around his body and across his chest. Black pants and black combat boots finished it. Despite years of isolation from the sun, the other ANBU Sennin was still easily the palest person in the room. Combining his silvery hair, he gave the impression of being on the verge of death. Which was something far from the truth. "You have summoned me and I am here." Kazuki announced his presence, something hardly needed. He noticed that Kuro, or a path of his, was trying to clean the mess. Roku had lean against a wall and stood there alone. The Overlord on his turn, stood beneath the archway of the door, blocking the only entrance to it. Let the future be gambled.|[legend="[[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASj81daun5Q][b][u]Protectors of Sunagakure[/u][/b][/url]]"]
x0xsld.jpg

Senju Kazuki - Occult ANBU Sennin
sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke didn't answer Kuro immediately. While Kuro worked about Sousuke called his more prominent designs to himself. Other various papers began to sort themselves. Sousuke would eye the snacks Kuro had made, the tea included. Then there was the pot of coffee brewing. "Alignments are overrated."<i></i> He quipped oddly. "When the stars align, which they won't some grand miracle will come upon us. Dogs and Cats will get along or something of the sort."<i></i> It was a very strange remark for him to say. He paused for a moment and rubbed his eyes. He looked at the food. He was indeed famished. Sousuke took the plate and made obscenely quick work of its contents. "Oh. So good."<i></i> He commented. His face was a mess of sorts, to which he produced a napkin and wiped the mess from his face.

Kazuki and Roku would appear quickly enough. Kazuki's chilly presence was usually a sign of his presence. Roku didn't say much. Sousuke knew he didn't trust Kuro, and that Roku really did not trust Akkuma. There was good reason for that. Akkuma was ... well, supposedly he was a chaos demon ... which somehow complimented Seika and Kuro? The more Sousuke thought about it the harder he found it to be credible. Either way that would have to be tabled for now.

"I've summoned you all to discuss future projects, reassignments, and developments."<i></i> Sousuke began. Roku likely wouldn't take a seat. Maybe Kuro would. Kazuki? Maybe. Maybe not. "Kuro this is Roku. You've maybe met him, or have heard of him."<i></i> Sousuke explained. It would be exceptionally difficult to try to get the two of them to see eye to eye, especially considering the fact that Roku simply did not trust Kuro and his decisions as of late. "First and foremost I would like to address a simple reassignment of the role of sennin. Instead of having a sennin for each branch, I am merely going to realign the position of sennin to something more general."<i></i> He began. "Branch sennin is something of a difficult undertaking to succeed in given our consistent problem of the medical sennin and main branch. As of this moment each of you are sennin. Your positions and undertakings are not being diminished or increased merely leveled out."<i></i> The reassignment matter would continue to pop up here and there as they would continue this discussion. "The second and more important issue is the Village Gates. The Barnyx exoskeleton has proven to be indestructible. Even during the Cabal attack, the skeletal frame while dislodged has remained intact. Kuro has suggested the use of warp seals, which I cannot condone... mainly due to the seals being hacked and or tampered with. I am a strong believer in what man can make, can be easily manipulated. The locations of the warp can be compromised. What I am intending to do is to still make use of the bones of Barnyx."<i></i>

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro nodded to Sousuke's assessment, besides Kuro having proof that warp seals could not be compromised perhaps Sousuke himself had found a way to override their capabilities. It wasn't really a dispute and Kuro could easily compromise on so simple and idea since he used warp seals he had placed all over the village and no one could access the accept him. The locations being compromised was a worry if someone knew what to look for but without the person whom it is set by and to, to activate and direct it a warp seal was useless to anyone else. Kuro would nod to Roku with a quick smile of acknowledgement. As ever Kuro always started things friendly, what others would make of him was their choice, it was only actions that Kuro reacted to. " Greetings Roku... nice to meet you. Brother Senju it is always good to know you are well. Sousuke-sama, the usage of those bones is a sound plan. I don't mind not using warp seals it was an idea and little else. Did you want the bones moved by conventional methods or did you have something special in mind?"<i></i> Kuro continued using telekinesis to sort the documents until the clutter and chaos was gone and all the remained were stacked and sorted documents placed in folders with like documents. The folders were then set near cabinets and drawers for later filing and checks.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 2: 'Ch-Ch-Changes'| Sennin Arc said:
[col]The beast man, Kuro, would offer a simple greeting to Roku, to which he would nod back and nothing more. Then he would refer to Kazuki as his 'brother', which was more than likely a term of endearment between to individuals who were more than formally acquainted. His eyes would snap to the shadowy figure as he now processes this man-thing's existence.

On friendly terms with Kuro, now I must question his involvement with the Miroku gang further. Add that on top of his connection to Mikaboshi and his ability to plant himself in the heart of this village, it seems I can't lower my suspicion about him yet.

He would wait for Sousuke to finish before chiming in himself on the matter of the Sennins and branches, as the work with the wall was really not important to him other than being suspicious of Kuro and the Toraono's involvement in the construction of it in anyway.

"Before closing the door on the branches for this discussion; I would like to move to maintain the ANBU Tenken and the ANBU Reaper as co-commanders of the branch until the refortifying can be completed after the previous Sennin left the branch in disarray and barren."

The greatest thing Mikaboshi did was all merits of his own, the branch was relatively quiet during his turn as the leader; except for Roku. So maybe Roku was Mikaboshi's greatest accomplishment? His eyes would return to the representative to the Toraono House. There were questions he wanted to ask about the loyalty of the Sennin, especially in light of whom he chose to associate with but for now he would remain silent on the matter as his eyes would return to Sousuke. Roku bringing up such a thing could easily be dismissed, he was much more interested to see if Sousuke, the Kazekage, would take the reigns. In private, he had expressed his concerns to Sousuke about all of this, and his last group conversation with the Kage had been very tense because of his distrust for those present, so instead of jumping right back into that atmosphere he would remain civil.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:
MFT - 356
|

Personal Data
Fight Data
[/legend]​
[/col]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
"I've summoned you all to discuss future projects, reassignments, and developments. Kuro this is Roku. You've maybe met him, or have heard of him. First and foremost I would like to address a simple reassignment of the role of sennin. Instead of having a sennin for each branch, I am merely going to realign the position of sennin to something more general. Branch sennin is something of a difficult undertaking to succeed in given our consistent problem of the medical sennin and main branch. As of this moment each of you are sennin. Your positions and undertakings are not being diminished or increased merely leveled out." Sousuke announced. Roku and Kazuki had been elevated to the rank of Sennin rather recently. Could this be considered a demotion? Probably not, they were still Sennins, except not aligned to a specific branch. " Greetings Roku... nice to meet you. Brother Senju it is always good to know you are well. Sousuke-sama, the usage of those bones is a sound plan. I don't mind not using warp seals it was an idea and little else. Did you want the bones moved by conventional methods or did you have something special in mind?" noted Kuro on his hand, as he continued to organize Sousuke's messy office via telekinesis. It was quite funny to see a mountain of a man cleaning up a room. Except the Overlord was not a humorous individual and that meant he could not care less about humor. He was there to conduct business and business was all that he cared about. The time the White Wolf started speaking jokes, you could tell the end of the world was nigh. "Before closing the door on the branches for this discussion; I would like to move to maintain the ANBU Tenken and the ANBU Reaper as co-commanders of the branch until the refortifying can be completed after the previous Sennin left the branch in disarray and barren."
Roku noted on his hand.

"I second that. The branch requires some sort of leadership or it will fell into disarray once more." the Silvery Haired Man agreed before continuing. "Assuming this reassignment takes effect immediately, what would our authority be like from now on? And what responsibilities will have? Things were clear when we lead a branch, but they have become murky with this change. It needs to be clearly defined before we leave this room. And I suppose an announcement to the entire village is something we cannot overlook."

"The second and more important issue is the Village Gates. The Barnyx exoskeleton has proven to be indestructible. Even during the Cabal attack, the skeletal frame while dislodged has remained intact. Kuro has suggested the use of warp seals, which I cannot condone... mainly due to the seals being hacked and or tampered with. I am a strong believer in what man can make, can be easily manipulated. The locations of the warp can be compromised. What I am intending to do is to still make use of the bones of Barnyx." the Kazekage shifted the focus of the conversation toward the gates, or their current inexistent state. "How certain are we that warp seals can be tampered with? If completely positive about it, then I agree that we should scrap that idea completely. If the bones of Barnyx are indestructible, then we should use them as the basis for our construction. Say, building our wall using those bones as its core." the Sennin suggested.​
|[legend="[[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASj81daun5Q][b][u]Protectors of Sunagakure[/u][/b][/url]]"]
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Seemingly no one seemed opposed to the disbanding of the branch sennins. Roku though mentioned that his alter-ego and Reaper wanted to maintain some commanding portion. Sousuke thought about it for a moment. "Agreed. I do want to see those two put together a list for Anbu Captain."<i></i> He added. There would need to be someone to lead them. He had appointed a medical chief, so one would have to be appointed for Anbu as well. He tapped the table. "File them with me later. Tenken can visit me with a list. He knows where to find me."<i></i> He paused, "Your can maintain your responsibilities for the time being. We do need to a successful transition. That being said you can advise and aid the Anbu as you see fit. The future Anbu Captains will answer to you three as a whole, and myself for that matter."<i></i>

Roku offered no commentary on the future matter of the wall, yet that was. Unlike Roku, Kazuki and Roku opened and expanded upon the conversation. Both Kazuki and Kuro seemed to doubt him on the matter of the warp seal being compromised. Sousuke said nothing but went into the side room that Kuro had earlier came out. With the seal in hand he began to modify it and make slight edits to the design. While warp seal had been connected to the Dojo, Sousuke had in fact did what he was most wary of. Sousuke activated the seal, and proceeded to procure a series of Toraonoian arms. The room Sousuke was drawing upon was in fact at the opposite end of the Toraono grounds. He produced a pair of twin daggers, and a sword. Sousuke would give both of his sennins a look so as to say, 'point proven'. He hesitated for a moment. "Our structures in the past were compromised by someone we trusted. I ... trusted."<i></i> His expression soured. He would reveal in time Uri's betrayal and attempt to redeem himself. "An idea, but one that ... I would not peruse. I am fairly certain each of us have access to a summoning contract to move the bones. Kuro has a pact with Tigers. I could deploy Ken. Kazuki ... I am certain has a wide ranging number of greatly strengthened associated and Roku..."<i></i> Sousuke would say nothing as he looked his way. "I honestly do not know if you have any pacts with creatures of not ill repute." He made a motion of hands and had four images place themselves on the tables. It was potential designs. "We will not be able to use the lift, but I did want to make use of the teeth as a point of entry. We would stage the ribs and use them as the walls, and then from the inside build the fortifying structures to allow our forces to move from the inside and along the inner walls."<i></i> He paused for a moment. "Over the past ... "<i></i> He wondered about it. "Ever since the Cabal invasion I had worked out details and particulars. Very recently the one who did betray us, who was on my list, revealed themselves to me. While I admit I have a personal bias, as I thought this person was my friend ... his mind was enthralled by the Daimyo. I have to ... divulge that this is a concern of mine with the new wall. The knowledge of its inner workings. I ... am not hesitant to trust you all here, but I must assert that none of us can be taken captive by any new and future foes. That being said ... it is not easy even for me to ..."<i></i> Sousuke's words stopped. Uri's betrayal always bothered him. He seemed to need a moment to put himself back together, as he tapped the table several times.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro sighed as Sousuke manipulated the warp seal to move weapons and items from the dojo to his office, even if he altered the network it was because Sousuke's chakra was keyed to portions of the dojo that he could do that. Warp seals only responded to the chakra of the sealed key holder but Kuro did not need to argue with Sousuke, if he did not want warp seals present in the walls there would be none. It was that simple Kuro lost nothing nor gained nothing with their loss. An idea can only go as far as its users and when compromise struck an idea it was silenced. "I hate to point out that you can manipulate that seal specifically because it is keyed to Toraono family and friends, if Kazuki had a mind to he could do the same thing you just did but I am not pushing for warp seals. It was an idea and nothing more. I also have other ways of moving the bones of Baranyx depending on how quickly you want them moved and if you already have staging points mapped out I can get them to your appointed locations in two days or less.<i></i> ((What Kuro was not saying was that he could actually get the bones moved and in place in a matter of hours but he had to anticipate all manner of problems so 2 days was a solid number)) As far as knowledge of their inner workings, restrict it as you will, even from me, as long as you give me a recognized access that will grant me entry and exit I am quite certain that everything should be fine. Since I live on the outskirts of the village I am the easiest one to capture if one were to attempt such and act I can easily kamikaze as well so don't worry about my safety or my knowledge of the walls should the worst befall me. As for the enthrallment of others, if you want I can check your friend for any further mental or spiritual enslavement and remove it. I am not without my own means to break binds of enthrallment. As far as the Daimyo is concerned whether the walls go up before his arrival or not LET HIM COME... I have held myself in check since the deaths of our people. My tensei jutsu that I used to revive the people when Djinn attacked was a one shot use. It cannot be replicated and after complaints from those whom decided they were better off dead should not be replicated. That being said what I have in mind for our enemies is not for any of you to know<i></i> ((except Kazuki because Kuro knew from his experiences in Fire Country that he would understand and possibly assist him)) for it would definitely make you doubt the humanity I have. Simply tell me where you want the bones placed around the village and your will be done Kazekage... <i></i>

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 3: 'Well I didn't bring it up first said:
[col]Before Sousuke continued with his long debriefing on his vision of the wall,

"Also, I would recommend that the ANBU relocated from the prison. There is this growing misconception that our elite are nothing more than the police of this village and that is something I believe is a hindrance to their purpose and devalues those that wish to enlist in a police enforcement capacity; if that structure is just as a broken as the ANBU was (or if it doesn't exist I can write up something for consideration) then maybe the Sennin Bunch can join efforts to reshape that as well. Our internal structures are laxed, weak or already a disheveled mess."

He would then quite for Sousuke's example of how to hack a seal as he began to toss out random arms at the two other Sennin. He would then begin his ideas for how to shape the wall, mentioning the use of contracts and if Roku had one.

"Yea, I have one of those..."

His eyes would look down at the ring he wore upon the middle finger of his right hand. Sousuke would continue more on the wall and then his talk would turn to the Cabal, the mention of one who betrayed the village and about trust. Roku's eyes would shift once more to the representative of the Toraono. Ironically enough, the beast man would begin to talk about his thoughts and would mention the word "doubt" in reference to what he planned to do to the Sovereign and his forces. It was almost laughable at the coincidence of these talks of trust and doubt.

"Speaking of trust; do you feel comfortable in trusting all in this room, Kazekage? I am not asking for a polite gesture, I am asking because I want a firm answer from you before we continue discussing securing the village."

It was apparent Sousuke was having trouble coming to terms with a betrayal already, any further betrayal or mistrust might crush the leader of the village. That is something Roku wished to prevent. Sousuke did mention he had no issue trusting those here, but he wanted that to be reaffirmed more firmly from his leader. It was no hidden secret him and Sousuke were friends, but he was asked in the Sennin role to be an adviser and had told his friend that one of his goals while holding this title was to question the Kazekage to ensure his choices were sound. At this time, Roku had his questions about those present.
OOC:
MFT - 422
|

Personal Data
Fight Data
[/legend]​
[/col]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
"Agreed. I do want to see those two put together a list for Anbu Captain. File them with me later. Tenken can visit me with a list. He knows where to find me. Your can maintain your responsibilities for the time being. We do need to a successful transition. That being said you can advise and aid the Anbu as you see fit. The future Anbu Captains will answer to you three as a whole, and myself for that matter." Sousuke agreed with Roku's request of allowing Tenken and Reaper to lead the branch for a little longer. It was a necessary measure to ensure there was some stability and order throughout the transition from having Sennins as branch leaders and not having them as such. "Also, I would recommend that the ANBU relocated from the prison. There is this growing misconception that our elite are nothing more than the police of this village and that is something I believe is a hindrance to their purpose and devalues those that wish to enlist in a police enforcement capacity; if that structure is just as a broken as the ANBU was (or if it doesn't exist I can write up something for consideration) then maybe the Sennin Bunch can join efforts to reshape that as well. Our internal structures are laxed, weak or already a disheveled mess." Kazuki's co-Sennin added on his turn. Again, the guy's suggestion was completely sound. It was time to separate the prison from the ANBU Branch. Their branch was so much more than mere wardens. They were elite assassins. They were the guys with no identity that did the unspeakable for the benefit of the village. The silent and unknown protectors that died without ever receiving a public commendation for their bravery. "I agree. It is time to distinguish the police from the ANBU." the Overlord calmly noted.

Our structures in the past were compromised by someone we trusted. I ... trusted. An idea, but one that ... I would not peruse. I am fairly certain each of us have access to a summoning contract to move the bones. Kuro has a pact with Tigers. I could deploy Ken. Kazuki ... I am certain has a wide ranging number of greatly strengthened associated and Roku...I honestly do not know if you have any pacts with creatures of not ill repute." the Kazekage told them, after showing how abusable the warp seals seemed to be. "Wide is an euphemism if you ask me." the White Wolf replied. He had amassed a great number of minions to call, including even demons in the mix.
"Yea, I have one of those..."
the White Haired Man replied as he eyed a ring in his middle finger. Something the Silvery Haired Man did not fail to spot. A curious action, perhaps in need of questioning later on. "We will not be able to use the lift, but I did want to make use of the teeth as a point of entry. We would stage the ribs and use them as the walls, and then from the inside build the fortifying structures to allow our forces to move from the inside and along the inner walls. Over the past ... Ever since the Cabal invasion I had worked out details and particulars. Very recently the one who did betray us, who was on my list, revealed themselves to me. While I admit I have a personal bias, as I thought this person was my friend ... his mind was enthralled by the Daimyo. I have to ... divulge that this is a concern of mine with the new wall. The knowledge of its inner workings. I ... am not hesitant to trust you all here, but I must assert that none of us can be taken captive by any new and future foes. That being said ... it is not easy even for me to ..." the Takahashi Highlord revealed. So the Cabal Invasion happened because they had an inside man. A traitor to Sunagakure's cause. Considering the visible emotion on Sousuke's face, a close person to the Kazekage, which would make such betrayal even more hurtful. If someone were to eye Kazuki on that very moment, they would notice he had closed his hands into two fists and his body seemed tense. Perhaps they would wonder why he was having such a reaction, but if they knew him well, they would know the Overlord hated betrayers. He absolutely hated those kinds of individuals that would betray someone else.

"I hate to point out that you can manipulate that seal specifically because it is keyed to Toraono family and friends, if Kazuki had a mind to he could do the same thing you just did but I am not pushing for warp seals. It was an idea and nothing more. I also have other ways of moving the bones of Baranyx depending on how quickly you want them moved and if you already have staging points mapped out I can get them to your appointed locations in two days or less. As far as knowledge of their inner workings, restrict it as you will, even from me, as long as you give me a recognized access that will grant me entry and exit I am quite certain that everything should be fine. Since I live on the outskirts of the village I am the easiest one to capture if one were to attempt such and act I can easily kamikaze as well so don't worry about my safety or my knowledge of the walls should the worst befall me. As for the enthrallment of others, if you want I can check your friend for any further mental or spiritual enslavement and remove it. I am not without my own means to break binds of enthrallment. As far as the Daimyo is concerned whether the walls go up before his arrival or not LET HIM COME... I have held myself in check since the deaths of our people. My tensei jutsu that I used to revive the people when Djinn attacked was a one shot use. It cannot be replicated and after complaints from those whom decided they were better off dead should not be replicated. That being said what I have in mind for our enemies is not for any of you to know for it would definitely make you doubt the humanity I have. Simply tell me where you want the bones placed around the village and your will be done Kazekage.." Kuro finally spoke his mind. The White Wolf eyed his brother-in-arms. Having the blood of a demon, it was no wonder that he could descend into actions that would seem humane. Not that the White Wolf could critique him. "I don't know what you have in store for the Wind Daimyo and his lackeys, but let me reassure you, the fate of the Fire Daimyo will not be a pleasant one. In fact, your actions might be tame in comparison." the Deep Court Hybrid warned them. The Toraono Warlord had demon blood, but Kazuki was an Ancient Hybrid, he was not 100% human as well.

"Speaking of trust; do you feel comfortable in trusting all in this room, Kazekage? I am not asking for a polite gesture, I am asking because I want a firm answer from you before we continue discussing securing the village." the former ANBU Sennin questioned the Kazekage. It was not the first time he had shown distrust for Kazuki or Kuro, for that matter. That question certainly had such level of distrust as a basis for it. And if he were to guess, Kazuki divined he had more to pose. "Spill it." the Senju Overlord told him. Might as well get everythig out in the open for all to see.

[MFT -1297]​
|[legend="[[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASj81daun5Q][b][u]Protectors of Sunagakure[/u][/b][/url]]"]
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"What would you do then if I was not myself then Kuro? Same applies to your friends, or your family?"<i></i> Sousuke would counterpoint. A long time ago Sousuke had fought off a possession by Mikaboshi. Worst case scenario? It happened again. Even worse than that? The Daimyo used the same technique he did on Uri as he did Sousuke. He listened to Kuro's boast? Challenge? "I want the gates enclosing the Dojo."<i></i> Sousuke added. The Toraono clan was independent yes, but even then as shown by the Cabal incursion, it was good enough reason to further fortify the Dojo. "Suicide or try do it all you want Kuro, I don't think the Daimyo's forces are sloppy enough to let you do it."<i></i> What Kuro next said caused Sousuke to placed his elbows on the desk with an audible thud. He held his head in his hands. Really? Really? REALLY!?! Sousuke seemed like he was going to break down further. He rubbed his temples. "It's when you say stuff like this, it makes me concerned. It makes me concerned that if you go and make such a display and do something you're going to give birth to another Kaito down the line ... say thirty years from now."<i></i> He began, "Some orphan boy, is going to hate you because of what you did to his father, mother, or sister. That boy is going to grow up with a purpose, to murder you and to make you suffer insurmountably, and maybe not just you, maybe the entire village of Sungakure."<i></i> He continued trying to give Kuro an idea of what is going to happen down the line. "So. What do we have happening? We then have little boy with purpose, recruiting others to murderbate the ever living crap out of the village. I am either going to be dead, or an old man at that point. I really, really, do not want my son Aki to have to inherit the Silver Edge and do exactly as I did to Kaito except now to Kaito junior who is probably above making deals with the Devil and instead is using demons as a battery."<i></i> It was the first time Sousuke had mentioned Aki. His ward was perhaps the best kept secret hidden in plain sight. Sousuke rubbed his temples further. Oh. Yes. Great. "We have already hit rock bottom in terms of our relations to our neighbours. If you do what you want to do, you will galvanize the entire bloody country against us. We are going to freaking burn and die horribly for it. Not now, not tomorrow, maybe thirty years later with Kaito Junior. We're better than this Kuro, Katuso would not have wanted whatever it is you are doing, which I do have a right to know about as your liege lord. That was the desire of the last Sunahoshi. He wanted to make to make Wind Country a better place, not a crater in the ground."<i></i> His head hit the desk at that point. "We are better than this aren't we? I don't know how, but I want us to be."<i></i>[/b]

Sousuke with his head still on the desk exhaled. "Uri. It was Kuroda Uri."<i></i> He spoke revealing the name of the traitor. The man who almost had Sand destroyed. The one who destroyed Sousuke's family. There were hundreds, hundreds of things he could be blamed for. "He posed as the Dark Ranger, that maniac mass murdering fiends known as Akio. I can't even bring him into the village. He's been experimented on by the Daimyo's men. He has a fluctuating power set I don't quite comprehend. He can age things, destroy things. He nearly lost himself in a maelstrom of power. I was being erased, disintegrated it at one point, I went to help him because I feared that he may accidently engineer something akin to a new Diamond Maelstrom. Do you know what it is like to be even momentarily disintegrated? To watch your fingertips fade away into dust? Then to have them fully reform and have them fade again?"<i></i> He was staring at the desk surface. His forehead pressed against it. "I took pity upon him. I spared him. Would have you done the same Kuro? Especially when you threatened to rip Kaito's soul out?"<i></i>

Sousuke had filed away the details of the new Anbu facility in his mind. The prison though was something more powerful than what normal police forces could handle. The Rangers though wanted their own specialty prison. Maybe it was finally time to simple entrust the Rangers to that as well? Sousuke would mull it over in his head, and return to the topic. Curiously Roku seemed to doubt Sousuke's words. Trust. It was a funny thing. "My adopted cousin is an Ancient. How does one ... how is one susposed to live with that? To learn that she is some soul devouring monster that we as a race of humans were enslaved to?"<i></i> He laughed at it. "My father seems to have kept secrets from me. So. Do I trust people in this room more than my family? Yes. I do."<i></i> He motioned to Kuro though. "It's when Kuro says things like that ... it makes me worry."<i></i>

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro almost laughed but kept it in but he smiled genuinely before answering. "Sousuke, you do understand that I am very specific in my targets, yes I can be very angry but I never go on rampages or mass murder in fact I have never killed except when facing an enemy that has already harmed our people or clansmen that have broken very specific laws and must be put down. Even if YOU were to lose yourself or be somehow possessed or manipulated I COULD ALWAYS STOP YOU without killing anyone because 1) you are my little brother and even after death I WILL ALWAYS BE STRONGER THAN YOU... that is a big brother's job for all time. 2) If you have forgotten the family lessons then you might remember that we specialize in capture and control techniques and everything else is simply an extension of our true natures. 3) WHAT I WOULD DO TO THE DAIMYO for what he has done to our people is specific to him alone. I was once going to target his entire family like he has done with mine but I changed my mind after observing that his progeny are innocent of actual violent crimes or the true plans and mechinizations used to harm our people, make no mistake your intelligence is simply over reaching and ignoring certain facts. The people of wind, even Sunans have always had some hatred or fear of me I am not completely human so they always will. What has been done against us is a true propaganda campaign and smear of facts that has the people hating YOU specifically. Now yes I can rip souls out and with enough focus I can even put souls back in people. I have never caused harm haphazardly, you think I would create another foe for our village by ending another. That cycle is as eternal as life and death but make no mistake our current enemies must be annihilated. They can't be rehabilitated, they can't be bargained with, they want nothing less than our end. Sparing Uri would have been easy had I known it was him, if not I may have broken his body by mistake. You really think that I am just going to go off and commit total war without care for others and collateral damage then you yourself have been forgetting Mother's lessons. I am surgical in my methods and if you had not been so set on handling every enemy alone and avoiding my help then you might have remembered that. You place yourself at the heights of danger then tell me not to protect or help you. DO NOT ADMONISH ME FOR DOING MY JOB little brother and no I am not addressing you as Kazekage at the moment. I want you to think back to everything you actually know about our family and what I am actually capable of and all the sacrifices I have made for the people of this village and what few punishments I have ever meted out and think about everything you over reach yourself to worry about. For every faux pas you have ever made in your lack of social capability I have made six efforts to repair the misconception only to have the Daimyo's propaganda make us look like fools. HE CAUSED THE DIAMOND STORM AFTER HE MURDERED THE LAST SUNAHOSHI, then managed to blame SUNAGAKURE for the entire thing and twisted your efforts to stop the Storm. What you should worry about his how to repair yourself and increase your social capacity and maybe hire a proper adviser to protect you from making massive social errors. Now as Kazekage you are doing a good job planning for the protection of the village, you can focus your efforts on the main issues and allow us Roku, Kazuki, and I to counter our enemies and promote a lasting peace with our neighbors. WE ARE CAPABLE of supporting you as long as you stop jumping to conclusions. We are ninja not mass murdering monsters. We kill only when necessary and even then I have turned more enemies to allies than anything else if only to keep them from being a threat or if nothing else I keep our enemies close and under watch. As far as family secrets we can investigate those later, I suspect things are actually simpler than they seem."<i></i>

MFT
WC: ???

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 4: 'Talk'| Sennin Arc said:
[col]Kazuki's spill it could have very well been assumed to be directed at Sousuke. Roku, however, assumed it was meant for him. The two of them had not known each other all that long, but maybe they were getting to be more familiar with one another. Before he could address that, Kuro erupted in an explosion of words. The monologue was a long one, and one that was basically centering around Sousuke. Roku would wait. The warriors of Suna, the Toraono, the protectors. It seemed Kuro was the pinnacle of that bloodline and that mentality. After his words stop, Roku would begin.

"Very touching, Kuro. I'd say more than you words, your actions probably have added stress and concern with our Kazekage. By actions, I mean associations. Everyone in this room has made a deal with a devil, but I would question that your devil may be ultimately more ambition driven then our devil. The Miroku are a threat that has been given free reign in a village that has been rebuilding after an insurgent attack."

He would leave that, at that for the time being.

"Back to those who are the most immediate threat; I have something I would like to report, Kazekage."

The eyes of the white haired man would turn to Sousuke. He wanted to smile because he was proud of this accomplishment for various reasons, but the current image of the almost completely exhausted friend was one he did not wish to see. Maybe bringing him a moment of good news would bring high spirits to him. It was also something he did not wish to do, as his suspicions of some present in the room were high. But for Sousuke, he would openly offer up a big card within his deck.

"I have captured a ranking member of the Daimyo's personal army, The Sovereign."

Talking and words about protecting this village? Roku didn't need that, didn't need a grand speech. He had one thing all those within the room did not have; results.
OOC:

|

Personal Data
Fight Data
[/legend]​
[/col]

Mikaboshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]As if summoned by the very mention of the truce made with the Dark One, the voice of Mikaboshi emanated from the darkness behind Kazuki in the hallway... despite his physical body not actually being present there at first.

"Is that why she was so important to you, my dear Agent Titan?" Breathed the specter of Mikaboshi as smoke billowed around Kazuki's form and poured into the room, coalescing into a seat next to the table. It hadn't bothered him at the time that Roku had chosen to take Avaron into his custody rather than save Kaito from falling into the clutches of Mikaboshi but after Kaito's debt was paid it had scratched at the back of his curiosity. It might surprise Roku that Mikaboshi still remembered the name that one of Mikaboshi's many captains which had shown promise but disappeared into the darkness of the Obsidian Palace had once given him during a conspicuous meeting at the Maw of Barnyx but it served as a pointed reminder that the memory of the former sennin was long indeed. "That answers a great deal of questions."

Once more Mikaboshi's presence raised the question of security in the Kazekage Tower... or rather it might have raised that question if he were not who he was. There existed no staff or garrison within the Tower which could have stopped the ancient from doing as he pleased with the exception of the personages currently meeting within Sousuke's personal board room. But even then, this time the creature had actually been invited to the Tower. While Mikaboshi was loath to accept a summons from Sousuke, the Kazekage was conscious enough of his tone that it was much more a request for his presence rather than an official summons and to that end Mikaboshi had chosen to honor the deception of his truce with them by gracing the party personally.

Fashionably late, of course.

"But in all fairness, I did give you first pick of the spoils so I will not contest your claim." To claim credit for another hunter's kill was unthinkably gauche especially for a being like Mikaboshi which came from a society of predators and hunters. "Though speaking of such claims... as a point of order I will have you know Lord Toraono that I was the one that murdered the last Sunahoshi."

How would Sousuke react to Mikaboshi's callous claim that he had been the one to kill the last Sunahoshi? For Mikaboshi, it was simply a matter of principle; he had hunted Katsuo and the kill was his to claim. He did not say it to aggravate the Kazekage but for him to simply accept a statement which contradicted his own truth would be to allow someone else to impugn his honor. Nothing more, nothing less.
|[legend="[[b][u]OOC Notes[/u][/b]] - [[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3AuawbnJ_E]SCENE BGM[/url]]"]
mikaboshipost.png

Mikaboshi - One and Again Lord of the Deep Court
King Under the Sands, The Great Nightmare, The Night's King, Eldest Shadow
W5iWrBK.png
[/legend][/col]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
"Uri. It was Kuroda Uri." Sousuke announced the traitor that had allowed the Cabal inside Sunagakure. Kazuki's solution to such problem was a simple kill. But sometimes such events require a little bit more tact. One that the Senju Overlord usually did not have. It was good he had not been in Sand before Cabal's attack. And it was even greater that he had not been there at the time of the revelation of Uri's betrayal. Roku eventually revealed he had captured a member of the Sovereign group. The White Wolf eyed his co-Sennin. Quite an impressive feat, especially if done alone. But alone it had not been done. Mikaboshi, always looming, always close, whenever big meetings happened. It seemed he enjoyed stalking them. Shadowy smoke passed through the Silvery Haired Man and took form. "It seems your prisoner has come." Reaper stated. He wondered how everyone would react to the Deep Lord's sudden appearance. And, especially, how they would react to the Ancient's words. Besides what he had just said, the Silvery Haired Man had nothing else to say, and so he would take his time to study what would ensue. This would be interesting for sure.​
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke would listen to Kuro, but still keep his head on the desk. "You didn't clarify yourself. Clarifying yourself is always helpful Kuro. You know I'm very specific about things. I've tried killing Shouki. Guess what? It didn't work. He survived stomach acid from Gambunta, who had more reason than most to kill him. He survived being eaten, and came out the other way."<i></i> Sousuke would reveal. If Shouki was that durable, then how durable was the rest of the family. They practiced Jhaninsm. Sousuke was beginning to worry if killing them was even possible. Sousuke would hit his head against the desk at that point. Kuro was missing things. "You've observed his entire family? Pray, do tell me. What do you know about Susumu? What do you know about the daughter who is marrying someone who we know nothing about?"<i></i> Sousuke was fairly certain Kuro did not have the odd experiences he did with Susumu. After all Sousuke was left with a pair of fluffy pink handcuffs and was offered to experience something he was not really at all comfortable with. It involved putting those cuffs on and experiencing something alright. Susumu liked women. He liked weird relationships involving control. What he did not like was his brother. There was the daughter, who Sousuke knew absolutely nothing about. If anything he only had Susumu's appearance to go by. He had no interactions with her. Maybe she was intellectual and morally insane like Shouki. Maybe she was perverted like her legimate brother. Maybe she was neither. Maybe she was a simple girl. "Kuro. I have no idea how Susumu or his sister would react to killing their father. I don't know how well either of those two can galvanize a community."<i></i> Yes. It would be endless. "Kuro if I don't do my job, and fight things on the ground level and sit in this tower all day instead ... how am I going to get any better at inspiring my men? Yes. I handle things alone. I learn from mistakes. I am the working Kazekage not lazy Kazekage."<i></i> Sousuke sighed. Did Roku really want to be social with people? Did Kazuki want to for that matter to? He doubted it. He looked to Roku in particular when it came to that. Roku was good with his fists.

Roku would chime in about the Miroku clan. Yes. There was that too. Sousuke did have wonder about that. "We'll talk about the Miroku clan too, and their ... uhm ... desire of wanting to have a new Daimyo."<i></i> By this time Mikaboshi had joined them too. It was one of those things that happened. Mikaboshi was invited. "Someday I am going to show up late to some event of yours in some fashionable manner with plasma beams."<i></i> As usual Mikaboshi would chip in with his usual remarks meant to cause him harm of the mental sort. Sousuke would give Mikaboshi a blank look. The Ancient did not quite answer him about the whole situation with Katuso. He was staring at him with one eye as his head still rested on the desk. During this time Roku had revealed that he had indeed captured one of the Daimyo's Ancient infused soldiers. "Mmm."<i></i> Wait. Sousuke would raise from his desk and stare at Roku. He did something curious. He pinched himself. "So. First of all, well done. Truly and utterly."<i></i> He began with praise, it would seem that Roku had seemed to snap Sousuke out of his gloom. "...Is this Sovereign member in one piece, because there is going to be in all likelihood many pieces later. After we have gained all information from him ... or her ... because there is lots of information to be had. Assuming that the Daimyo has not put a bomb or something in them like the Cabal did with Magentica."<i></i> Sousuke had watched Magentica die. Violently. Probably one of the worst deaths he had ever seen. "I had invited Mikaboshi to discuss others matters, mainly involving Miroku's clan. Seemingly he ... knows their particular ... origins?"<i></i> He would inquire.

Mikaboshi would then ruin things by mentioning the simple fact he murdered a Sunahoshi. "He was there when Diamond Maelstrom fell. That much is true."<i></i> He would admit. Sousuke paused. Yes. Mikaboshi was in control of Katuso's body. The conditions of it were unclear. Maybe Sousuke merely did not choose to believe it, the evidence was present, but Mikaboshi never really did choose to explain how exactly he had worked things out. Murder involves a body being dead. Sousuke did not know the conditions of that body. Mikaboshi may have devoured Katuso's soul but the body was still there. Was it murder? May as well be blunt about it. He eyed Mikaboshi once more. He was looking at Mikaboshi, but he wasn't looking at Mikaboshi, it was more the fact he was looking into Katsuo's eyes. Miracles could happen. "Back to the Sovereign. Roku willing, could we be briefed about your discovery?"<i></i>

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro responded to Sousuke's questions first before he would go off on Mikaboshi... " I have only a few reports on Shouki but I CAN KILL A JASHINIST, next time we face him allow me to deal with him. I am informed that Susumu is a book worm and a closet pervert from my sources, although graced with the capacity for melee combat he does not particularly excel in it. The same can be said of the sister whom was basically kept in a tower the majority of her life until she was ready to be married off for political gains with another hidden village presumably to replace us. My sources are varied so the accounts all come together and those are the pertinent facts as it were. I am also not saying you should never handle things alone. I am saying call upon the aid of myself or others as much as possible."</COLOR><i></i>

Kuro then turned to stand face to face with Mikaboshi and after a calming breath to make sure he did not speak in anger Kuro would deliberately stroke the flames within the former ANBU Sennin. "Black King Mikaboshi, you are a great many things but you are neither a fool nor a braggart unless you have taken on more human characteristics than you care to imagine. First off YOU DID NOT KILL A SUNAHOSHI, YOU POSSESSED A MASASHI WITH THE POTENTIAL TO BE A SUNAHOSHI. You defeated him that is certain and a great feat in and of itself but it seems despite all your knowledge I AM STILL THE REIGNING MASTER OF TRUE BODILY POSSESSION. Your sorcery may surpass mine in many areas but this is not one of them. You will be feeling a great many things that you as a Primal Ancient probably never felt before as humans are very emotional beings. You might also notice that you are stronger than you were in your automaton form as you are no longer limited to the substances you used to support your original form. You are very powerful my king but you are not yet capable of truly killing Masashi Katsuo, simply put his spirit is stronger than yours and though you managed to inhabit his body I am certain that the primal energies that he attained and the gifts he already had will allow him to remain until you tire of his body. You have also created a great solution to a problem that had been all but forgotten. How do we bridge the gap between Ancients and Humans? Well my King you have managed to do just that in one fell swoop. You are both the Lord of the Deep Court and the true King of Wind Country. Perhaps you will one day live up to the full potential of your actions. I also understand you have a great many things going on, when you have time I would like to discuss your take on the Daimyo as well."

Kuro would let Mikaboshi's belief in his triumph fester for a while longer as he looked to Roku...<COLOR color="indigo"> As for the Miroku Clan, they are my allies in Vendetta against the Daimyo. They are bound to me as I am to them in fealty to protect Suna. Their leader does want to become a legitimate warlord in Wind Country. Easier said than done but that is his personal goal. All things aside they are a convenient force to aid us in battle. Whatever grievances you have with their actions please let me know and they will be addressed. So far as I have observed and monitored, they have broken none of our laws, nor have they harmed any of our people. So please address your fears... I will do my best to absolve them. Congrats on capturing a Sovereign, I myself was severely burned by one of the Sovereign whom happened to be some kind of mechina or hybrid automaton. To capture one alive I am truly impressed to say the least. Although it would seem Mikaboshi-sama had a rather large royal hand in it."<i></i>

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 5: 'Phrasing'| Sennin Arc said:
[col]It seemed his words had done their intended goal of bringing some levity to his friend, but all of that effort he put in would come crashing down with the entering of the former ANBU Sennin. Mikaboshi's words himself weren't necessarily the worst of it, as he had a point in mentioning his involvement, however it seemed like such a human-like comment. Was there some jealousy to not being originally mentioned. Roku was finding himself liking Mikaboshi more and more, well better than he did while serving under the mysterious figure. Even the mentioning of an old ANBU name brought a smirk to him. There was the interesting set of words Kuro through at the ex-Sennin that made it seem like Mikaboshi was able to inhabit a body and that is what led to his current change. The name of the one he possessed would bring his mind back to the night of the fight outside of the bakery. That person claimed the villain Oroku that night while his Kasha persona stepped aside.

Interesting, could he possess anyone? If I kill Mikaboshi am I just killing that person he is wearing, and he will simply move to another body. Guess I will need to consider all of that prior to the eventual clash with him.

"Now, now, didn't mean to hurt your feelings, Mr. Deep Court. I factually said I had captured a Sovereign member; the full debriefing would have included you and I working in collaboration..."

See, Roku could play nice... sorta.

"...and would have mentioned your alone time, and interest in, the war criminal, Kaito of the Cabal."

News for the good of the cause that his boss failed to mention. This is the way you play the game of one upping. Welcome to humanity, Mikaboshi. Roku would then listen to Kuro defend the Miroku clan and Akkuma, much like a school teacher with an out of control classroom feigns the knowledge that they know what their students are doing. So he would once more wait and would nod to Sousuke as the Kazekage mentioned wanting to hear more about the debriefing. Roku was fine letting the fellow Sennin make his claims, but it was his final comment about the 'large royal hand' of Mikaboshi that happened to get him bent out of shape.

"None of our laws... marking our students with seals, medical records of teen entering the hospital with excessive spinal injury, one that has been placed in connection of the one known as Akkuma, and those are all mixtures of rumors and documented facts. Now this mention of him openly wishing to be a Warlord of Wind and your mention of appointing your own Daimyo... I hate to say it, but if this was any other faction in Suna we would have already considered them budding, if not fully formed, terrorist group.."

But he could not forget about the final comment. Had to make sure that was addressed.

"Large royal hand? Thank you for such speculative talk, you may ask your highly idolized 'king' over there yourself; the effort was equal, the hands were similar in size."

He had officially grown tired with the proud talk from this Sennin. Kazuki had officially entered his top two favorite Sennin circle, which was himself and Reaper. Should he not have poked the bear? Hell, he had already seen this beast man upset. Kuro had made it evident he held everyone else in the room outside of Roku with some special level of respect, and Roku was going to make sure that did not persist as he had his own chip on the shoulder.

"But by all means, get your own large scooping of royal hand, get your Miroku gang... but until you get some results, I would kindly ask that you refrain from talking down to me, Sennin Kuro."

Wild card.

OOC:

|

Personal Data