Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Seeing Things (private)

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 12: 'The Dense Court'| Sennin Arc said:
[col]"Stings our pride? We didn't threaten to tear an apology from the hide of some big meany that turned their back on you... hopefully hearing your true nature spoken aloud doesn't sting too much either."

The sheer denseness of those associated with these beings called 'ancients' was almost astound. Michi would continue to bemoan how everyone had failed her but in true Dense Court fashion did not see any failure in own self. Must be nice to place all the blame on everyone, it was probably incredibly easy. The pawn of the Daimyo who was sent here to feed them information and now was the pawn of Mikaboshi, all these people who tried to help her and all she could do is accuse them of failing her. What did she do? Play a passive and coy role to try and help them? Her hypocrisy was almost unreal but it was already proven ineffective to talk to the emotionally charged Michi. Wasting further energy on her was not needed.

He would wait for the duo to leave before he would continue with his conversation with those that remained.

"Kazekage, I want you to declare Fuu, now known as Michi as a wanted criminal for her escape from ANBU custody. Mikaboshi has broken into the Obsidian Prison and freed her and taken more liberties within a village he actively opposes than I think we should allow. While we may have a pact with him, I don't think it would be wise to label him as a criminal, though his actions are far exceeding that, but I think we need to crack down on his run through the village. He is not with us, he is using us and we are using him... but that can all change after we settle issues with the Daimyo."

It almost funny how Mikaboshi's efforts to further divide the sennin seemed to almost strengthen the resolve of the most disgruntle of the three to actually work together with them.

Mikaboshi, and all the ancients for that matter, caused people to tremble and that was very advantageous to them. In Roku's mind, however, they were only a handful and their knack for killing humans and disdain for humanity in general was the village's greatest weapon against them. Following the resolution of their battle with the Daimyo, it would be time to settle things with Mikaboshi, and all of the ancients. He, and the rest of them could continue to believe they stood above humans, it would just mean history would be bound to repeat itself in due time.

Sousuke would ask him about a drink.

"I may have to rain check on that... I need to head out into the desert to revisit an old family memory."

This was still months prior to his discovery of his past and his connection with Nao.

His eyes would then turn to Kazuki.

"I want to have a word with you, I think we need to expand our friendship to handle matters of the future."

Mikaboshi. Michi.

With that, and barring any further conversation, he would depart.

[Topic left]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:
MFT - 510
|
[legend="[glow=maroon][b][size=5]Roku[/size][/b][/glow]"]
7dec199f-1d20-43cc-b29d-d5e9ba8fd013_zpskfc4lisy.jpg

Name: Okayama Roku
Epithet: Suna's Raging Beast
Height: 6'2"
Build: Lean and Muscular
Eyes: Red
Blood Type: O Negative
Personal Data
Stamina: 50,400
Chakra: 31,200
Power Level: 3600 [CL: 15]
Stamina: 600 / 600
Agility: 600 / 600
Ninjutsu: 600 / 600
Taijutsu: 600 / 600
Genjutsu: 600 / 600
Chakra Control: 600 / 600
Fight Data
WiPActionsWiPWeapon EquippedMood MusicWiPMISC X
[/legend]​
[/col]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
"I want to have a word with you, I think we need to expand our friendship to handle matters of the future." Roku would declare to Kazuki. The Senju Overlord would nod in return. It seemed they could not depend on Mikaboshi, nor trust the Ancient that much. If Sunagakure was to be saved, then they would have to cooperate. The fate of Sand rested in the hands of those four men. Or Halfbreeds. Or Half-demons. Such a diverse group with different ideologies, but somehow, they would have to band together and do the impossible. Survive extinction. "I appreciate the offer but alcohol is wasted on me. I burn through it faster than it can affect me. Besides I need to check how many guards were killed when Fuu evaded the Obsidian Palace. I mean, when she was rescued by someone else." the White Wolf would note. Despicable how the Deep Court Lord moved so freely around Sunagakure and did what he wanted without repercussions. Truly despicable. But everyone payed in the end when they were face to face with Death. And so would the Elder Shadow. Kuro, on the other hand, was ready to give Mikaboshi yet another hand. The Toraono Warlord was no saint, but he seemed to be filled with limitless hope when it came to the former ANBU Sennin. "Be careful not to bite more than you can chew brother Kuro. You may be filled with hope that Mikaboshi can redeem himself, but I assure you, there is no one else in Sunagakure, besides me, that personifies darkness so well." the Silvery Haired Man would warn his fellow Sennin. Sand's defense could not afford the loss of the Toraono Clan leader, just because he was blind. With that said, he would follow Roku's steps out of the room.

[MFT - 302]
[Topic Left]​
|[legend="[[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASj81daun5Q][b][u]Protectors of Sunagakure[/u][/b][/url]]"]
x0xsld.jpg

Senju Kazuki - Occult Sennin
sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back