Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Shinzo vs Juko [Round 1 - Student Tournament]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The roar of the crowd could be heard in the distance it was clear that they were getting hyped to witness the fight that would be taking place shortly. As cheers and whoops could be heard echoing around the stadium it would be the fighters turn to rock up and make sure they were prepared to enter in the arena. It was clear that the time had come to step in front of the crowd and prove themselves in that few seconds that they had. This could change their lives for ever and it could see them spotted by a specific branch and they could even be elected to join if they were lucky.

“We would like to welcome the entrance of our new fighters. Give them a huge cheer as they prepare to enter into the arena!”

The announcers voice would echo around the arena as the crowd would grow louder in that split second. It was clear that they were all craving to see the new participants enter and begin their fight it was clear that they were desperate to see what would come of this fight and wanted to see who would be going onto the next round.

With the representatives from each branch checking out the fighters it would be down to them to enter this fight. At each gate there would be done of the ANBU each of them trained to identify the fighter that would come to their gate and make sure that they were the correct person before even opening the gates. With the announcement made each of the ANBU would open the gates and allow the competition to see their first sights at what they would be fighting in.

At the gates opened they would be able to see a massive grass area that was open to the crowd, there was thousands of people staring at the two combatants as they waited to see what was happening in this situation. Some of them peaked over the edge to get a better look at the combatant and even some of them would mutter between themselves as coins passed between hands as bets were placed from what they could see in that first second.

There would be the referee in the middle of the arena waiting for the participate to come to the middle before speaking to them. His words quick and soft as he spoke to both deciding to keep it brief and keep to the rules of the arena that had been set out by the organisers of this tournament.

“I want you all to keep this a clean fight, nothing to make this problematic. Remember that you must win by KO that is the only place that you can win this fight. Good luck and let’s keep this simple”

That was the only words that were offered to each fighter before they would be given the signal to begin it was now clear. This was the student’s time to prove themselves worthy in the eyes of everyone watching. They had to make sure that they took this opportunity that was given to them and grabbed it by the hands.

[The Fight will Start on Thursday, Your profiles at the beginning of this tournament need to be sent.]
[B-mod assigned to this]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It had been a long time coming for the young student. He had been watching with great anticipation from the stands with the rest of the spectators, his excitement was overflowing from just watching the fights prior to his own, though now as he made his way down towards his entrance his excitement had become laced with an uncertain anxiety. But then it hit him, his opponent was to be Juko, images of explosions after explosions filled his mind as it shot back to their last encounter. That wouldn’t be happening again, this time things would be better. In his mind, Shinzo began to picture a spectacle of shinobi arts, though two students battling it out wouldn’t be the highest level of skill; but nevertheless, it would hopefully serve as a pleasant surprise for the spectators and the branch heads in the highest observation box.

The tunnel to the main arena lay ahead of him, he could just make out the figure of an ANBU agent stood before him at the gate. As he stepped closer to the gate he spoke up with his identification, “I’m Deguchi Shinzo, I’m here for my fight.” He offered the operative a small bow as he was allowed into the arena.

Immediately the eight year old boy was swallowed up by the vast size of the stadium that spread out before him. Despite the roaring crowd, Shinzo only allowed himself to listen to the whistling wind that flew past his ears. He watched a few leaves drift down from the trees that were spread out across the arena. ‘Wow this is much bigger than it looked from up there.’ His eyes grew wide as these thoughts passed through his mind. A tournament t-shirt still hung around Shinzo’s frame but he knew it wouldn’t be of great value to him. As he took his first steps towards the centre of the arena, Shinzo removed his t-shirt to reveal his grey tank top that he had already been wearing. Before this moment his weapons and equipment wouldn’t have been visible, but now – as he held the tournament t-shirt above his head to show the crowd. His green eyes caught a few rays of sunlight and the young boy let out a smile as he looked up towards the large audience that were ready to spectate the fight that was yet to come. ‘I’ve got to at least get the crowd ready, they don’t know how much this fight means to me, but it’d be nice if their energy could reflect mine.’

His brown hair was already windswept from the run to the staging ground, but still the tips of it would occasionally lift in the breeze. With every step, Shinzo’s heartrate would rise even higher than it already was. He had been waiting for his next encounter with Juko, but until recently he had no idea it would be such a spectacle. He lowered the commemorative t-shirt from above his head and folded it into a rectangular shape before lacing it over his belt.

Now his gaze lowered to meet Juko as his opponent became visible. Clearly both would have grown in the time since their last piece of shared combat, but would either of them be truly prepared for what the other had to offer this time. “This won’t be a repeat of last time, I can guarantee that.” He spoke as a fire began to grow in his eyes, they would not waver from his rival for the time being. “I imagine you have plenty of tricks up your sleeve, but I won’t make this easy for you. I hope I can expect a challenge from you too.” He flashed a cheeky smile briefly towards his peer before his facial expression dropped back into seriousness again. “I’ve been training hard for this fight, so let’s show this crowd what we can do.”

Shinzo took a few steps backwards from the centre before nodding towards the referee. “It’ll be as clean as possible sir.” He said with a respectful nod. His right foot lifted ever so slightly from the ground, only about the height of a blade of grass, he proceeded to move it further to right in order to lower his stance. With knees bent in a reasonably wide stance, the eight year old shinobi-in-training extended his right arm out towards his opponent with palm open while keeping the other close to his body to create a dual level guard. His face was now a picture of seriousness and concentration. He paused once more to take a deep breath in and then one out, the sound of the crowd was no longer a bother to him, Shinzo had centred himself. The back of his right hand was positioned to face Juko, he gave his finger two small bends towards himself as an invitation and slight antagonization towards his opponent before he spoke for the last time.

“I’m ready.”

WC: 824

[Actions Sent]

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Breathing in hard and short and exhaling slowly Juko was standing in one of the small rooms that had been prepared withhin the walls of the arena. Here the individual fighters could take a break, have some water and warm up for their incoming fights. The young boy that was now focussing on the wall in front of him however did not come here to warm up, rather, he was trying to cool down again, a bowl of untouched porridge standing on the small table to his right. The last fight hadnt exactly been very strenuous for him, atleast not when it came to the physical part. He exhaled again and sighted. Damnit, why do i feel like screaming!? The cool fresh air in the room helped him calm down a bit, especially since he had lost his shirt in the last fight, and yet he still felt somewhat feverish. Aaarghhhhh!! With his right fist, bandages still bloody from when he had wiped his face off, he punched against the wall, content to feel a stinging sensation in his knuckles. Shit! From underneath the blonde hair that was cascading down his face he slowly smiled.
Despite the cold he felt as if on fire and the second time he punched the wall and felt the pain it nearly seemed to drown in the feeling of heat. Alright, full cool and cautious! Wrapping almost the whole right side of his otherwise topless body in bandages Juko walked out of his room.
When he had first entered the arena his steps had been light and careful, almost delicate, now however he was felt as if the ground was trembling under his soles and the wind was pushing him forward. It was a very unusual feeling for the boy but not necessarily an unpleasant one and the longer he felt this way the more he grew accustomed to it.
As he was passing through the tunnel he remembered the first fight he had had with Shinzo, an almost innocent spar on a lonely training field just an hour or so before academy classes would have begun. He hadnt even known the name of his opponent at that time and had only recognized the boy when he had brought him into hospital. I guess its time to repeat the past... Juko whispered to himself as he approached the bright exit of the tunnel. Passing the Anbu that stood guard at each side he barely nodded. The men would recognize him without any name to state his name, given he had just fought a while ago on the very same stage. The gate opened up before him without any need on his side to slow down or stop walking and so Juko entered the arena once more.
What in the... hah! These snakes, theyve rebuild it all! He took a look at the grass that was growing now where craters had been before and the green lush bushes that filled spots where earlier the blackened skeletons of tall trees had stood. Even the ground suddenly looked almost untouched to him. How nice of them, do they actually believe this is gonna stay this way? Hah!
He kept throwing curious sideglances at the stage as his steps brought him closer and closer to the middle of the area where Shinzo was already waiting for him. The other boy looked older, despite only a brief amount of time passing between their last fight and today, almost as old as Juko himself and definately ready to fight.
The smiley on the young academy students face hadnt left it since he entered the arena and now lighted up in what could easily be described as excitement. "Plenty of tricks up my sleeve? Hah, i guess your still sore about the explosion tags eh? Dont worry, i dont need tricks to defeat you, theyll just be the icing on the cake! Juko flexed his neck and started rotating his right arm in offer to loosen it up a bit. Just make sure to show me some proper good stuff, yeh? I wanna see what new jutsu youve gotten! By now the grin on his face had taken on predator-like qualities and just like Shinzo Juko took a few steps backwards, clearly ready to show the world just how strong he was. From his new vantage point he observed Shinzo as the younger boy nodded politely towards the referee and took on a fighting stance. Having seen something similar in his last fight with the Uchiha Girl Juko didnt bother to do the same and merely squatted in front of his rival, fixating his eyes on him.
This is going to be veeeery good!

[Sent Actions]
WC: 783​

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Welcome to Modded Combat!
a0azlYQ.gif

I will be your moderator for this fight. Please send me the following and take note of the other items on the list as well:
  • Copy of your stats, abilities, BL/CA, and jutsus.
  • Remember you can only use the stats, abilities, BL/CA, and jutsus listed in your profile and the data you send me round 1.
  • When making your actions up, remember to list as much information as you can. not only does this improve the speed of your mod but also its accuracy.
  • List your maintains with your actions if you are maintaining a jutsu.
  • Conditionals are tricky, refer to the UBR for more information.
  • Link the attacks you are using, failing to do this may result in your actions not being moderated by your mod.
  • This battle follows the Rules of Engagement. Make sure you brush up on them!
  • If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me at any time via PM or Discord. My username on Discord has my username included in it.
  • Good luck and have fun! ^_^
  • Don't forget to vote for the site!

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Student Tournament: Juko versus Shinzo said:
[col3]
IbYa687.png

HP: 4200
CP: 4200 - 70 = 4130
AP: 2 AP - 1.5 AP = 0.5 AP (2.5 AP to start next round)
Hyperactive (Regains +3% of Max CP at the beginning of every round)
Likely annoyed!||
13689.jpg

HP: 5500 - 17 = 5483
CP: 4100
AP: 2 AP - 1.5 AP = 0.5 AP (2.5 AP to start next round)
Almost Cat-like reflexes![/col3]
Round 1 said:
---0 Seconds: Juko does a Hidden Action! Oh boy, I wonder what is waiting for us! (23 to 13)

---0 Seconds: Juko arms an Oil Trap. Shinzo is aware! (15 to 23)

---0 Seconds: Shinzo enters Defensive Mode with Defensive Technique utilized along with the Wind - Chakra Style electing Easy Breezy! Both actions are timed as 0 AP due to Seikon's Unreal Celerity!

---2.5 Seconds: Juko equips his Thick Bandages! Do I even want to ask why they are thick?

---2.5 Seconds: Shinzo equips his Cotton Hand Wrappings! Cotton, hm? What a different choice!

---2.5 Seconds: Juko attempts to Call Shot the legs of Shinzo, but misses epically! (12 to 35)

---2.5 Seconds: Juko attempts a Hidden Action at Shinzo, but misses majestically! (14 to 17)

---2.5 Seconds: Juko attempts a Hidden Action at Shinzo and partial hits awesomely! (24 to 25)

---7.5 Seconds: Juko attempts a Hidden Action on Shinzo, but misses! Sneaky ninja tactics are sneaky, but only if they are successful! (12 to 14)
Edit 1: Corrected something that was off
Edit 2: Forgot some other things.
Edit 3: Added in seconds.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shinzo looked towards his opponent upon his speaking. In a sense he had missed the smack talk between the pair of them, light hearted antagonization that only served to push each of them to fight harder. Well at least that’s how the younger of the pair took it. Either way Shinzo was fired up and almost ready.

He looked down to his feet for a brief moment to spot a few imperfections in his opening stance. Though this was soon to be corrected by the slight adjustment of his right foot, his toes now pointed directly towards Juko. There were still a few adjustments that needed to be made as the eight year old noticed his slightly loosened hand wrappings. How could he have let that happen? To the untrained eye Shinzo was just fiddling with the wrappings around his hands and forearms but really he was making them as tight as possible. The tension reached a point of satisfaction and upon this being realised he closed his eyes, beginning to channel his chakra around his body, at this point in time the flow was steady, and Shinzo could really feel his wind attunement.

He opened his eyes after the brief moment it took for him to get ready, only to see Juko charging towards him. Thankfully Shinzo had enough time to calmly vault backwards onto his hands, springing off them to land on his feet. There was little time to react as Juko sent another strike for the boy, it seemed as though the previous one had been targeting his legs, did his opponent want to cripple him? Shinzo threw his body out of the way to avoid the second strike, but knowing Juko he would be ready for this. And indeed he was, soon Shinzo felt an attack against him once more, it was strong enough to cause bruising for sure but nothing detrimental. In what seemed like a never ending assault, Shinzo watched on as his opponent reached to grab his legs - yet again. What was going through his mind? He felt the arms start to wrap around his ankles before he could even figure out what to do. Shinzo stumbled back slightly thanks to the onslaught but luckily this freed his leg from his opponent’s tight grasp. That was a lucky escape, it was clear that Juko had gained considerable skill, this would be a tougher fight than expected.

The fire in Shinzo’s green eyes grew, but he would not let them look elsewhere. He needed to be ready for when Juko would release his next barrage, if he couldn’t continue to avoid the attacks then Shinzo would be done for.

WC: 446
[Actions sent]

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The moment Shinzo looked away from the still kneeling boy, Juko started charging. From his persepctive he could see Shinzo checking his bandages, apparently making sure they were strapped right and tight. With a slight tap to his arms Juko started pouring Chakra into his seals. Hah, so youve decided to get yourself some Wrappings as well? Where did your swords go, eh? Dont you worry, ill get you soon enough! Gaining speed Juko decided to test the waters in this fight with a few basic attacks, going for the very obvious first. Before a counterattack could possibly reach him he threw his body forward in a slide, aiming with his legs for Shinzos own legs. If this hit were to land life would be surely easier for the blonde seeing how Shinzo had shown quite the agility and speed in their last match. Gotta make sure he wont manage to do so again this time!
However Juko didnt proove to be fast enough. Carving a small scar into the ground where he had aimed at his opponents legs he watched as Shinzo calmly backflipped landing a few steps away from Juko and back on a pair of healthy legs. Oh no, you dont! Using the velocity his attack had granted him Juko threw his body upwards and reached for Shinzos legs. If only he could manage to get a good grip on the boy, he would surely gain a decent advantage over him, considering their age and size gap.
For a moment it seemed as if Shinzo wasnt even paying him any attention. In the last moment his body moved to the side, cleanly dodging Jukos one hand. His second managed to clasp lightly around the boy's ankle slipped however due to a lack of strength when the target stumbled backwards. Aaaargh!!
Juko's Frustration vented in a loud outcry as he jumped back to his feed. Stop dodging! DO something and show us some of your attacks, some jutsus! He felt taunted by the other boys calmness and the missing counter attacks. How was he supposed to show his superiority when the other side wasnt doing their part, proving their inferiority? He stomped on the ground and widened his stance as his fingers started forming hand seals. Halfway through the jutsu he blinked as he noticed himself mixing up two of his jutsus. Shit, what is wrong with me... it feels like someone has cast a particular evil genjutsu on me... nothing works, nothings happening...was the porridge i ate bad? No, that cant be true, i didnt touch it earlier...
Through narrowed eyes he watched his opponent watching him. This wasnt the time to doubt oneself. This was a time to shine and let shine. Closing his eyes for a moment Juko concentrated and tried finding his middle. As much as he wanted to see some new abilities he also wanted to win this fight and for that to happen it was everything but bad if his opponent didnt become active by himself.
He shook his body lightly to get rid of the anxiety that had began spreading through his muscles and fibers. His arms slowly moved apart until they were at the same height as his feet before Juko snapped his fingers. Finger pistols pointing at the boy before him he smiled, thought it wasnt necessarily a pleasant smile. Good dodge though. Lets see you do that again!

[Sent Actions]
WC: 570​

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col3]
IbYa687.png

HP: 4200
CP: 4130 + 70 - 400 = 3800
AP: 2.5 AP - 2.5 AP = 0.0 AP (2.0 AP to start next round)
Hyperactive (Regains +3% of Max CP at the beginning of every round)
Has the crowd behind him!||
13689.jpg

HP: 5483 - 359 + 17 = 5141
CP: 4100
AP: 2.5 AP - 1.75 AP = 0.75 AP (2.75 AP to start next round)
Almost Cat-like reflexes!
Deflecting![/col3]
Round 2 said:
---0 Seconds: Juko's Hidden Action goes off, but fails to hit the mark! RIP! (8 to 20)

---0 Seconds: Shinzo attempts to enter stealth with Unreal Clarity, but fails! Shinzo looks dumbfounded! (19 to 19)

---0 Seconds: Juko does a free basic strike, which a called shot to the legs, due to his class and scores a partial hit (50%)! The crowd goes wild! (21 to 20 but partial hit one lower due to Deflection)

---3 Seconds: Shinzo attempts a called shot at Juko's arms, but is nowhere close! (21 to 28)

---4 Seconds: Juko uses a Hidden Action, but fails! (9 to 19)

---10 Seconds: Juko uses Fireball Mastered with Special Action: Mythical Phoenix Fire and Affinity Move: Focus and scores three misses and two full hits! (20 to 25, 21 to 19, 14 to 34, 29 to 19, and 25 to 33)
Chance of Causing Sear: Failed (26, 51, 98, 57, 60)
Chance for misses to be deflected back to target: Failed (53, 98, and 95)
Note 1: Adjusted Shinzo's HP since that partial last round should've been one lower. Correction in pink.
Edit: Added in Shinzo's Deflection ability chances!

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shinzo knew that something was going on as the seals on Juko’s arms became more apparent, unsure as to quite what it was, the younger of the pair of combatants readied himself to avoid anything coming from it. And soon he would thank himself for that attention as he threw himself to one side avoiding the trap aimed for him. This guy really did have so much going on, Shinzo was unsure if he would be able to keep on top of it.

There was little time to focus on what was coming, Shinzo felt that it was time to pre-emptively move in order to give himself more of a chance to comprehend more of what Juko had planned. This wasn’t quite like fighting a regular student, this guy seemed to have the mental capacity of at least a trained genin. ‘How am I meant to keep up with that.’ Shinzo thought as he leapt back towards the nearest bush, hoping to find cover, but on arrival it appeared to him that his opponent had his eyes trained on him. Now was not the time to hide.
There was little time to change this as Juko made another attempt to strike Shinzo. The boy of eight moved his right arm forward to try and block the strike, there would be no avoiding it. For some reason his opposition had an obsession with his legs. The brown haired boy pushed his arm down with a splayed palm to redirect the strike, but this only served to move the attack from his joints to his shin. His teeth ground together in the pain, but he overcame it quickly. Lashing out with a kick towards Juko’s left arm, it flicked quickly through the air but missed. Next time he’d have to focus more on the target rather than the speed that the attack utilised.

Another attack came and went, thankfully Shinzo managed to dodge it. Though as he turned back to face Juko, he was confronted with five bursts of flame. He hadn’t faced such a jutsu before, he began to duck and weave through the first few balls of flame but then he was thrown to one side as one ball of fire hit him on the left shoulder. As Shinzo tried to stabilise himself another shot of flame hit him square in the stomach, sending him backwards. The wind was knocked out of him, but now was not the time to give up his strategy. His eyes, once again fixed on Juko, ready to take what was coming next.

WC: 428
[Actions sent]

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Feeling the sudden warmth in his bandages Juko understood that his seal had fully charged itself with the necessary amount of chakra to be released. With a quick tap he produced not only a white cloud but also a glob of oil that flew towards Shinzo albeit missing him by several inches when the same dived to the side. At this point the fight felt like dancing on a hundred blades, always trying to land a hit without accidently dropping and being cut down by what ever it was that Shinzo might have prepared. It seemed to Juko as if the other student was playing in an entirely different league from him, the way he was dodging all of his strikes, his attacks and even his traps made the blonde feel as if he was back in the very few lessons of the academy again and was supposed to hit the teacher with his shuriken. Except this time the teacher might just strike back and strike hard...
Juko was slowly getting the feeling of being pulled in into something very dangerous. Shinzo had already shown that he possessed the necessary speed to overwhelm Juko easily yet he was keeping himself on the defensive the entire fight so far. He does not seem to have any traps prepared though, no traps, no weapons and at the moment... not even Jutsus....
The boy allowed himself to take a breather for a moment or two, carefully eyeing his rival. As he saw him attempt to dodge backwards and straight into a bush he followed him, quite intent on not letting him escape so easily. With a quick rotation he tried to deal a kick to Shinzo's legs, but again his foot was caught and seemingly easily deflected, only barely brushing against his opponents shin. Countering in like Juko was quickly met with a rising kick towards his arms, which he only narrowly escaped, almost loosing his balance upon doing so.
As he fell back he decided to gain some distance between himself and Shinzo. The other boy seemed way above him in terms of physical prowness and especially speed. So lets see how you are going to deal with this then! His fingers moved almost as if on their own. The jutsu he was now preparing had proven to be very effective against the equally evasive Uchiha Girl from before and therefore Juko hoped to achieve similar results in this fight.
As he exhaled he conjured five fiery balls of chakra that were aiming straight at the other boy. He was prepared to lay waste to the arena once more if it was the way to beat Shinzo.
More than a half of the fireballs missed their target, and it almost seemed as the student had repelled them with his bare hands. Only the last two finally managed to get a clean hit in, causing to explosions to bloom in front of Juko and throwing Shinzo backwards.

[Sent Actions]
WC: 494​

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col3]
IbYa687.png

HP: 4200 - 699 = 3501
CP: 3800 + 126 - 121 = 3805
AP: 2.0 AP - 2.0 AP = 0.0 AP (2 AP to start next round)
Hyperactive (Regains +3% of Max CP at the beginning of every round)||
13689.jpg

HP: 5141
CP: 4100 - 325 = 3775
AP: 2.75 AP - 2.25 AP = 0.50 AP (2.5 AP to start next round)
Almost Cat-like reflexes![/col3]
Round 3 said:
---0 Seconds: Juko attempts to enter stealth with Unreal Clarity, but fails! (12 to 23)

---0 Seconds: Juko attempts a free basic strike (Called Shot-Leg), but misses! (14 to 23)

---3.64 Seconds: Shinzo uses Thunderfist Mastered!

---5 Seconds: Juko uses Pressure Blast Mastered with its special action, but misses! (22 to 24)

---8.19 Seconds: Shinzo attempts a 4-Hit Combo and three hits! Juko's Hidden Action occurs and Shinzo's hands are wired and sprained! (22 to 27, 23 to 18, 26 to 15 and 23 to 12)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shinzo raised his fingers up from the ground, a path of dirt was now carved into the floor with four finger marks present along a wider channel of mud. A could of dust separated the two combatants for a moment, the younger of whom took the time to wipe some ash from below his right eye. He pushed himself up to stand straight and face his opponent. The jutsu that had just been sent his way was a sight to behold, thankfully not all of it had made contact otherwise Shinzo was sure that Juko would have had the better of him.

His gaze focused on Juko, he seemed to be doing something but Shinzo could not tell quite what thanks to the dust cloud. But as it cleared it became obvious that his opponent was coming in for another attack. Again the target of this assault was his legs. Shinzo leapt up to summersault over Juko, moving in the opposite direction to that which he was travelling in order to give himself more distance. As the eight year old moved through the air, his fingers began to weave signs. Electricity began to flow down his arms and to his hands, sparks danced along his palm and over his knuckles. Shinzo landed just in time to see a mass of wind chakra race towards him. The only option to avoid the attack would be to drop to the floor, which he did after having only just landed. Shinzo proceeded to perform a kick up the second after the jutsu passed over him. Damn, Juko was quick to act.

Now back on his feet, Shinzo began to run towards his opponent, hands both curled into fists. The wind whistled in his ears as he sprinted towards his target, both hands charged with lightning chakra at this point. As the distance grew minimal, Shinzo lunged with a punch, missing but then followed that with another which safely hit. Two more empowered strikes were to follow, both aimed for centre mass as to minimise the potential of missing. Thankfully for Shinzo, the last two punches found their mark after the first successful attack. Wires shot from Juko’s bandages, ensnaring Shinzo’s hands and wrists. He could feel the tightness growing and as he began to move them he felt the pain of his muscles stretching in a way that was not normal to him. The internal pain was immense but Shinzo didn’t wish to show it at this time. Instead the boy just pushed off from the ground to create as much distance between himself and Juko as possible. He needed some time to figure out what to do next now that he was in this predicament. His bindings had now become his number one priority.

WC: 462
[Actions sent]

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After seeing his attack land Juko immediately began looking for cover. So far most of his actions had been proven worthless against Shinzo, mostly due to the other boys unfathomable speed and his reflexes. Shit... Juko crouched on the ground and once more checked all of his seals and the binding of his bandages. If things dragged on like that he would not be able to take down his opponent. And THAT would be a massive shame. He is atleast two years younger than me and also smalled, he has barely displayed any jutsus so far and yet... he keeps avoiding all of my attacks... Grinding his teeth he felt faced with an impossible task, catching somebody way faster and speedier than himself.
The dust was slowly falling down again, laying like a earthcolored sheet on the ground and in a few more moments full visibility would have been restored to the battlefield. I need to act before that, maybe i still have a chance to land a hit on him if he doesnt see me coming... Switching from his crouching position straight into a sprint he jumped through the duscloud and began once more harassing Shinzo. Fueled by his frustration and a certain amount of helpnlessness Juko feinted two strikes to the torso before again going for Shinzos legs. At this point this was purely routine on his part. Alas, chances for me to hit are slim as it seems right now. He knows i am aiming for his legs and can therefore prepare... however, once his attention is fully fixated on his legs i might just be able to slip a strike under his radar. Might even get a jutsu in if i prepare things carefully enough... Shinzo however didnt seem disturbed in the least, easily dodging Juko's barrage of attacks and even managed to pull of a flawless jutsu in midair.
Well, atleast your finally beginnig to show off some more... The words sounded hollow, even to Juko's own ears. The boy hadnt had any need for flashy attacks sofar, seeing how Juko was straight up not capable of hitting him with anything at all.
Tch... Quickly slamming together his hands in a row of seals Juko exhaled and aimed a fist-sized orb of windchakra at his opponent, ment mostly to disorient the boy. As usual by this time in the fight though, Shinzo dodged the attack by dropping to the ground, evading the attack as easily as before. It was then that something seemed to click in his mind as right after rising Shinzo shot forward, finally taking the offense. Juko barely managed to raise his hands in a last second guard which was blown apart by Shinzo's first strike. The pure velocity of the attack forced Juko's hands into the air and a tingling sensation filled his arms up to his shoulders. Lightning Chakra! RIght, he tried the same with me last time we fought!! Juko cursed himself for not noticing the electric sheen on Shinzo's arms before. However he didnt have time to think of a proper elaborate curse to express his anger properly as Shinzo didnt waste a moment to follow up with more punches. Hit after hit struck Juko's blow, each one filled with enough force to lift the boy to his toes. Painfull gasps escaped his mouth as the electricity surged through his body.
Finally the onslaught stopped and Juko regained a part of his mobility, with clenched teeth he forced one arm down and activated the seal on the back of his hand. Wires shot out from withhin his bandage and caught Shinzo's hands, wrapping tightly around the boys appendages.
With a certain glee Juko noticed a twitch on Shinzo's face. Hurts, ye? Good. You need that. I cant have you run around to much for now!

[Sent Actions]
WC: 637​

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col3]
IbYa687.png

HP: 3501
CP: 3805 + 126 = 3931
AP: 2.0 AP - 0.5 AP = 1.5 AP (3 AP to start next round)
-Hyperactive (Regains +3% of Max CP at the beginning of every round)||
13689.jpg

CP: 3775
AP: 2.5 AP - 2.0 AP = 0.5 AP (2.5 AP to start next round)
-Hiding like a cat
-Sprained Hands
-Wired Hands[/col3]
Round 4 said:
---0 Seconds: Shinzo attempts to go into stealth with Unreal Clarity and is successful! (24 to 13)

---0 Seconds: Juko attempts his free basic strike from his class option which is a blind shot. However, his blind shot misses! Shinzo is still in stealth! (11 to 23)

---2.5 Seconds: Juko enters Defensive Stance!

---4 Seconds: Shinzo attempts to do something, but is unsuccessful! (65)

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The participants of this fight each jumped backwards, like two boxers returning to their corners. While Shinzo had gotten nothing worse than the wires to his hands, Juko was still fighting with the aftereffects of the hits he had just received. The electric buildup in his body was still tingling uncomfortably, and as he landed on the grass his right leg gave in after him bringing him down to his knees. Shit... shit shit SHIT! He did not show this speed before.. was that just to lure me in? And he hasnt even taken out his swords yet...Man... i wanna see more of his stuff though, i cant give in just yet! Pain lanced through his body. With a tensed move Juko wiped his face with his bandages, ridding himself from the sweaty layer of dust that had settled on his forehead. As he looked down on the cloth wrap he noticed blood on it too and touching his mouth he quickly realized where it had come from. Seems like the wounds from my first fight havent yet fully healed.... heh, i guess Shinzo over there had an easier time in this tourney. With this kinda speed i doubt any but the Uchiha could actually follow him... Suddenly he saw Shinzo gaining speed again. The boy was now charging straight at him, which spoke loads about his physical stamina. Then, just as Juko raised his hands to counter the attack with another kick to Shinzo's legs, the threat suddenly vanished leaving him standing all alone in the middle of the arena, legs still somewhat raised.
Only the brush of the wind that had followed his rival proved to him that he had not been victim to his imagination.
Huh?
Juko's surprise was sincere. Just a few moments ago he felt as if things were tilting towards bad luck for him and now his opponent straight up vanished. He quickly caught himself blinking senselessly into the void and returned to a more defensive position. His arms were raised to his face while his whole body was bend forward and down making him as small as possible a target. His body got ready to act immediately in the case of an incoming attack as he prepared his next actions.

[Sent Actions]
WC: 377​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shinzo’s feet landed softly against the solid ground, planting themselves firmly in the grass. It was now demonstrated that both competitors were taking this fight seriously, though there were still plenty of plays to be made by the two of them. To him it seemed as though Juko was planning this all along, sacrificing some of his stamina for the triggering of such a trap. Well if that was the case it had worked wonders. Though, there was no time to hesitate though, despite landing a hit on Juko, Shinzo had plenty to deal with himself and some could argue that this would be more detrimental in the long run. Still, moves had to be made and as that thought passed through his head the brown haired boy and so he ran. The wire that was woven around his hands still and it continually glinted in the sunlight, truly a pain to deal with. However, it did not look like Shinzo was going to give up his offensive any time soon.

He neared Juko, ready to strike at the blonde wonder, but without a moments notice his physical form flickered before disappearing; the only thing that remained was his shadow but that only lasted for a fraction of a second before it too faded.

To the untrained eye the boy had just vanished out of nowhere, but to those skilled enough or those with a high level dojutsu would have been able to track the seikon’s location. He had either warped or moved beyond the speed of regular cognition to hide amidst the branches of a tree roughly fifteen feet from Juko. His movements in the foliage were as silent as he could make them as he crouched down with back against the main trunk. A light sigh escaped his lips as it seemed that he had managed to avoid the clearly mentally superior boy’s field of view. How on earth was Juko still a student? Now was not the time for such questions however.

His eyes flicked to the wire that bound them, he’d have to deal with that first before he could tend to the damage it had caused. At first erratic hand movements seemed to be doing the trick, the wire was loosening, but then as if struck by a bolt of bad luck, Shinzo found himself even further tangled in the wiring. Flapping his elbows in a bird like fashion to try and worm his hands out didn’t work either. What had first seemed like a simple pattern to overcome had now transformed into a web of annoyance. Patience was required to solve this puzzle, but patience was not Shinzo’s forte.

WC: 445
[Actions sent]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col3]
IbYa687.png

HP: 3501
CP: 3931 + 126 - 429 = 3628
AP: 3.0 AP - 3.0 AP = 0.0 AP (2 AP to start next round)
-Hyperactive (Regains +3% of Max CP at the beginning of every round)
-Combustive Seal Mastered is laid||
13689.jpg

-Hiding like a cat
-Sprained Hands
-Wired Hands[/col3]
Round 5 said:
---0 Seconds: Shinzo does something with Unreal Clarity, but fails! (94)

---0 Seconds: Juko attempts to go into stealth, but fails! (10 to 16)

---4 Seconds: Shinzo does something, but still fails! (89)

---6.67 Seconds: Juko uses Combustive Seal Mastered! (25 to 25)

---6.67 Seconds: Juko does his basic strike, which is a called shot to the legs, but cannot find Shinzo still! Shinzo is still in stealth! (9 to 21)

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Silence filled the Arena as both Juko and Shinzo seemed to take time to recollect and decide on their follow-up strategies. Since he wasnt able to spot his opponent Juko decided to pull back from the middle for now and figure out a way to cope with the other boys speed. And its not only his speed that has risen, he has also become stronger... just what kind of training did that kid go through in order to get to that level?... Thinking back Juko realized that, compared to Shinzo, he mustve been really lazy with his training. While it was true that he had had ceveral lessons with fully trained shinobi he never really had any proper fighting education unless one were to count the basics at the academy. Shit, this is really frustrating... im at a loss...
Looking over from behind the stone he had hidden himself at Juko tried making out the position of his rival, with little results though. His fingers danced nervously over the opening of his pouch as he allowed his thoughts to race one another in search for inspiration. Luckily Shinzo seemed to be content with hiding for now, no hidden attack or ambush triggered on Juko as he was sitting behind his rock, once more checking his bandages, the seals and his assortment of ruses.
After a few more moments he finally rose, dusting himself off and jumping over the boulder. On the other side he attatched a small, red glowing seal to the stony surface before showing himself openly. I do have to admit, you seem to have learned a lot since the last time we fought. And i wish i could say this with less pain in my ribs... Unconsciously rubbing his side Juko made his way towards one of the greater areas of green in the arena. He tried to ignore the fact that several hundred eyes where at this very moment concentrated on him, the attention of a whole city, focussing on his one slim back. He gulped before shaking his head lightly and stopping in front of the bushes. A light rustling could be heard from behind the foliage but whether it was the wind or Juko's opponent noone could say at this point. How about we stop hiding and duke it out, like old times if you want?
With a quick step he cleared the last two meters and feinted a punch to the left side of the trunk of the tree before him before a hook kick went the other way. His foot slammed into the bark making some leafs fall down.
But no Shinzo... How i hate hiding games...

[Sent Actions]
WC: 445​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shinzo watched from his leafy hideout as Juko moved around the arena. He listened out through the silence in an attempt to pin his senses on his opponent. Though his attention was divided thanks to the mess of wires that were still woven around his hands and forearms. Once more, both hands sailed around each other, the furthest apart they could get was only half a metre. For a moment it seemed as though there was an opening in the trap, he just had to push it open slightly more. Maybe a foot would help to force the gap wide enough to unwind his hands. With as little sound as possible, the boy leant back and began to push his right foot onto the web of metal lacing his limbs together. His wrists were feeling the pressure now, a few small lines of blood had formed from where the metal had broken through his skin. A sigh escaped his lips, clearly this technique wasn’t working as it had been anticipated to.

Just as the boy stopped his attempt to de-wire himself, he heard an obscenity from his opponent. While first he was slightly taken aback by the vulgar language, this was a sign that he had improved and as a result a smile grew upon his face. Though this was soon removed as he went to move his hands only to remember that they were still trapped.

’This is such a pain. Why can’t he just fight without sneaky tricks and traps? That’d make my life so much easier, this whole thing is taking too long for my liking but it’s because I have to deal with things like this. I guess that just demonstrates how unprepared I was in comparison. I mean this guy keeps firing off jutsu after jutsu and I’ve only been able to hit him once.’ His brown brow furrowed as these thoughts dominated his mind. For a moment he was absent from the fighting, concerned with his own inability to prepare well enough. ‘A real ninja would be able to get out of these like it was nothing, but here I am struggling to deal with a piece of thin metal. There must be an easier way to gain the upper hand on an inanimate object.’ Once again he listened to Juko speak, the recognition of his training did make Shinzo slightly proud of himself but again he wouldn’t compromise his location for the sake of conversation. ‘I guess I have been training as much as possible for this tournament, I had hoped that I’d meet Juko at some point in this thing but not so soon.’ He peered out from the tree again, taking his attention away from the wires. He watched as Juko moved to attack a tree not too far from himself. ‘Glad I didn’t pick that one. But still this is getting too close, I will need to change up my strategy soon before he finds me.’

WC: 503
[Actions sent]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col3]
IbYa687.png

HP: 3501 + 840 = 4200
CP: 3628 + 126 + 840 = 4200
AP: 2.0 AP - 2.0 AP = 0.0 AP (2.0 AP to start next round)
-Hyperactive (Regains +3% of Max CP at the beginning of every round)
-Combustive Seal Mastered is active until 6.67 Seconds in Round 7
-Deflection: 10% chance to redirect missed attacks||
13689.jpg

-Has been found
-Hands are untangled from wires
-Hands are healed
-Deflection: 10% chance to redirect missed attacks[/col3]
Round 6 said:
---0 Seconds: Shinzo does something again with Unreal Clarity and is successful this time! (6)
Roll for Combustive Seal: Failed (47)

---0 Seconds: Juko decides to rest with the help of Unreal Clarity!
For every 1/4 of your AP you spend resting, the player gains the following effects:
  • Gain back 4% of your Max HP and CP. If you rest for a full round, you gain a total of 20% HP and CP.
  • A 10% chance to remove 1 rank of bleeding, up to 40% chance for a full round of rest.
  • A 10% chance to remove 1 rank of called shot from a random limb, up to a 40% chance for a full round of rest.
  • While resting, passive Auto-Dodge effects may still apply to the user. Passively Auto-Dodging will not disrupt resting.

---0 Seconds: Juko decides to do another called shot for free due to his class, but misses! However, he has located Shinzo! (5 to 36)
Blind Shot: Successful! (14 to 6)
Deflection Chance: Failed! (33)

---4 Seconds: Shinzo uses a Med Kit! His sprained arms are healed!
Roll for Combustive Seal: Failed (75)

---5 Seconds: Juko decides to rest again!
For every 1/4 of your AP you spend resting, the player gains the following effects:
  • Gain back 4% of your Max HP and CP. If you rest for a full round, you gain a total of 20% HP and CP.
  • A 10% chance to remove 1 rank of bleeding, up to 40% chance for a full round of rest.
  • A 10% chance to remove 1 rank of called shot from a random limb, up to a 40% chance for a full round of rest.
  • While resting, passive Auto-Dodge effects may still apply to the user. Passively Auto-Dodging will not disrupt resting.
Note 1: Addressed missed Deflection in prior rounds. There was no change.
Note 2: Juko used all AP to rest and thus gained 20% of his max HP and CP back.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back