Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Djinn [EVENT]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Sennin remained fairly still, quiet and resolved in her internal struggle. She felt angered, sad and completely lost in the fact that she had just lost her Branch and a majority of her staff. Honestly, she wouldn't even notice anyone around her as the silence of smoldering flames gently soothed her mind into a state of dismay. The Djinn had left, yes, but that didn't mean that he was gone for good - his presence was still lingering like a horrid creature of the night, prowling for its next fix. And then a thought came into her head, what good was she?

She indeed had let her friends, comrades and patients died... She was the Sennin of a snub in the ground. Kinnaku couldn't utter a word, she couldn't say anything to anyone as she stood still looking over several corpses of young ones; little pups that were under her take but now were dead. What would she tell their parents? What would she say? That she failed and wasn't able to look after them? How weak can one be... The Sennin pushed back her fingers through her crimped hair and arched her head into the sky, building up an expression of sadness. However, she was in a fit of rage. Ignoring everyone, she would walk as if her legs had a mind of their own... taking her to the source of her sadness.

[Topic left]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Steward reached for his helmet of the mark two design. He looked it over for a split moment but first he counted up his remaining forces. The anbu numbers were intact. Kuro had disappeared. Surprisingly Oba didn't respond to his radio call. The Steward kept silent, there was no use in reprimanding her for a lack of a response. At the very least Tia made her presence known, and secondly she would have been able to gather herself more effectively. Would he have to have the medical sennin changed? The Steward hoped not. Oba had a very good resume and background behind her. It must have been the shock, yes. The Steward reminded himself that he was not like most people.

"I am pleased to know that the majority of us are functional in some manner or another. I may not show it in a traditional sense, but I am pleased."<i></i> The Steward spoke. He rolled his helmet in his hands before putting it on. The vision of the Steward dimmed for a moment as his eye sight had to readjust to the new settings of his new armour. The Steward heard several clicks go off as the helmet locked itself in. "Seals work to a degree, but not all. I wonder if this creature's defeat lies in using the old methods of scroll work. If mortality sealing didn't work then it is possible that this creature is not of proper ancient origin. Maybe something older, but not demonic?"<i></i> The Steward made a fist. all digits closed properly. The armour so far was working. Next Elfin spoke about a containment strategy, which his advisor Mikaboshi commented on. Yes sealing it in one place would work, but then destroying it was another matter entirely. "If we can contain it in a particular area, that might be of some use. If we can push it to fight in the Obsidian Palace, then its ego might deflate due to the environmental effects and then in that deflation it may reveal a weakness to us. The problem with that is should we fail the jail may be destroyed and that may result in either a massive execution of prisoners or a jail break. Not a clean strategy... but it does put us away from civilians."<i></i> The Steward paused for a moment. When Orisis spoke of the Steward as the Kazekage, he corrected him as he usually did. "Steward. I am a Steward of modest noble backgrounds... that is neither here nor there. We are all in this together as one solid functional force of unity."<i></i>

The Steward's mechanical entity who was holding onto Muzai still remained intact. Strangely enough it nodded its head in agreement of what the Steward had said. When Muzai had asked what she can do to help, the Steward thought. "Healing others, and sticking with this task force is best at this moment in time. If chakra permits, keep the host at functional levels."<i></i> The Steward had answered. Apex had suggested using Susanoo to attempt to capture the attention of their foe. The Steward thought about it. "I think a being like Kuro would be able to keep its attention. Kuro has a habit of relishing in combat and revealing his hand too early. Perhaps we can use Susanoo as a containment option? I've never seen the entity before, but it is ... a spectral entity with a perchance to interact with the physical realm correct? Perhaps if we contain it, we can employ Susanno to physically crush it. Bear in mind I want a full containment before we try that. We can attempt to bind it as Harupia suggested... in addition to using seals."<i></i> It was an option, and a good one too. The Steward paused for a moment, "Containment and termination. I can attempt to construct an iron coffin to try an lock the foe in place... but I would be appreciative if we could attempt multiple binds."<i></i>

It would seem though that the time for some rest would not come as communications had set out a relay call. The Djinn was on the move again, this time attacking the Toraono Dojo. The Steward almost said an explicative. "Toraono Dojo is under attack. Looks like we're on the move again. Catch your breaths, and move out."<i></i>

(Topic left)

Juzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Raijin listened to those who were present but he found himself still winded. To relieve some of the stress on himself he laid down right where he had been standing. Both of his hands were moved to cover his face while he tried to focus on regenerating faster. More broken bones shifted loudly within his chest. Which, in turn, lessened his patience greatly. But then again who wouldn't be a little annoyed while bones were being broken again and re-set into their proper places. Those around him tried to quickly make a plan with what little knowledge they already had. "The prison is a lost cause. Even if it would weaken this monster, it would weaken all of us even more." He muttered to the group as the idea was brought up. His back still firmly pushed against the floor.

"And binds are useless. That being's physical strength is too great." Raijin interjected in Harupia's direction. "I can break free from most binds relatively easy and he manipulated me like a child manipulates a toy."

He got to his feet slowly as the Kazekage proclaimed the Dojo was under attack. Break time was officially over. "What we need is a historian......." It was a quiet comment, more for his own benefit than the others. There had to be some record of this being before today. How it spoke, revealed that. But how long ago had it been? Was there anyone with the knowledge of how this thing was stopped previously? Or was Sunagakure finally going to meet its match?

Too hard to tell at this point. And they had to try, regardless. For now he would follow his Charge, the Steward, and ready himself for round 2 against the Djinn.

[Topic Left]

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
True, he didn’t take into consideration the beasts massive strength...well, he didn’t really see it display powers outside of incredible feats of construction via jutsu (or whatever foul methods he used) that would be difficult to match, at least with the ease he created them. All the blasts, the hand crushing the tower...it seemed as if he had an unlimited supply of power...and trying to drain it might result in killing the whole village...but maybe he would be slowed down? Maybe locking him down in the Obsidian prison...would it be able to contain him? So much doubts, worries, hurdles to come over.

He was half listening to the Steward and his charges discussion, until he heard about the Dojo of the Toranao being under attacked. Heh, the home of the feistiest clan in the village...at least now the best wasn’t striking the defenseless. Still, there was no more time to be tired, or feel sorrow for what transpired. Mother Suna allow it, he would have time to mourn later...Now it was time to move out, and make sure all the death and destruction would not go unpunished.

(Exit, stage right)

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Those who gave their thanks to her for cancelling out the genjutsu were acknowledged with a nod. The sooner everyone drew back to reality the sooner this threat could be dealt with.

It seemed everyone was on board with her idea to contain the Dijunn. However they still needed a method to defeat it. There was nothing within Elfin's arsenal she could use to hinder this being. However she was able to help contain the threat, albeit, with some aid. Her captain, Osiris, seconded her opinion on a barrier. Maybe the two of them could perform this task. Before long Apex joined the meeting of ANBU, this being the first she saw of him. That was when she heard him mention the Susanoo. Earlier this week she learnt all about Susanoo during her battle against the being itself in her spar with Satsumaru. That being could very well be what they needed to defeat the dijunn. " I agree with Apex. Though I have more confidence in Susano'os abilities against this being. Even if it can't defeat the Dijunn it could buy us enough time to place the elemental seals. Meanwhile, myself and Osiris can contain it with a barrier.

Time was of the essence. So the longer they spent talking the more time the Dijunn spent destroying their village. As if reading her thoughts the Steward came out to say the next targeted area was the Toraono Dojo. Next was the order given by Sousuke to move out. This ANBU didn't need to be ordered twice. Within a blink of an eye she'd vanish.

[ TOPIC LEFT ]

Mikaboshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the shinobi of Sunagakure gathered together to discuss their events, Mikaboshi stood afar looking at the place where the Djinn had stood when it had unleashed it's massive attack. Such force... it puzzled him now that he had a moment to consider it. The Djinn had appeared with great force and started the fire that had destroyed the Caduceus Tower and it had thrown around powerful shinobi like nothing. But the blast that it had created before disappearing was unbelievable for one being even for a creature like that especially given that it hadn't displayed any such power before that. If it had possessed so much strength why even bother fighting? Why walk away with the present fighters trapped in an illusion? Could it not have simply just cast it again? The fact that the Djinn had not simply finished them off made the large blast even more curious. He already knew that the beast was possessed of two different minds. He thought back... all that power they'd sunk into blasting the creature. He remembered his eye beams lancing into the Djinn and exploding but causing no visible damage. Even before that the other shinobi had targeted him with large chakra attacks as well which also had seemed to have no effect on him. Then it dawned on him. The creature hadn't simply survived the attacks. It had drawn power from them. It made sense that following those attacks it had unleashed a massive wake of power but only that once. It didn't do it a second time because it couldn't without an equally large influx of tower to feed off of. It was powerful on it's own but they had only made it more powerful. Was that the chink that they needed in it's armor? Casting his glance towards the group of plotting shinobi, Mikaboshi wondered how many of them possessed attacks which could harm the chakra pools of others. If his theory proved accurate, they would need them.

Done with his moment of reflection on the first engagement, Mikaboshi joined the others only long enough to hear some of the plan. They intended to go through with the idea of attempting to contain the creature. Before he was able to raise a counter argument against such a tactic, the Djinn revealed itself for a second round. They would have to make do with what they had so far even though Mikaboshi had no faith in the idea that they might be able to restrain such a monster. And even if they did succeed in chaining it to a location, what would they do with it then? The Djinn had not simply routed them here. It had not been a back and forth battle. The Djinn had soundly defeated them and by some miracle left them with their lives. They had a second opportunity to engage the creature now and they would have to make the most of it. Crossing his arms and lowering his head, Mikaboshi willed the shadows to take him where he wanted to go and they complied by reaching up around him, a hundred grasping limbs of darkness that surrounded his body, and dragging him into the ground.

[Topic Left]

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So...they had a plan. As far as things went, that was certainly a step up from the chaos of the initial engagement. Apex could only think of how they would fare should a real shinobi war break out. Would they fight like reckless barbarians, or would they rally and fight with order and planning?

For now, it wasn't so complicated. It wasn't a mess of enemies invading from some direct front, it was a self-proclaimed god, tearing the village apart from the inside. Not easier to handle, granted, but less complicated. The Steward's orders were to try to contain the being, and terminate if possible. The question was: would either be possible?

Regardless, they would try. This entity had shown signs of weakness, and moments of vulnerability. If it was as nature-based as the ancient beings of the land, sealing should have some effect. Especially given the amount of sealing they planned to attempt.

For now, Apex would salute the Steward in acknowledgement of the command. Together, the force would follow the entity and attempt a second engagement...

[Topic Left]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed that a plan of attack was being formulated, which was a pleasant change of pace. His eyes would glance towards the location of their mysterious Sennin in hopes of seeing this figure take the helm and learn a little bit more about the person that was the ANBU high command. Instead, the figure remained silent, something that seemed to agitate the currently emotionally vulnerable Roku about on par as the ass whooping he had received earlier. His attention would then turn to Elfin who seemed to be firm in the belief that herself and their captain could contain the beast, presumably with the barrier technique that was taught to ANBU.

"I will join Osiris and Elfin in their barrier endeavor." No need for much more elaboration, so with that he would take off in the direction of the Djinn sighting.

Topic Left[

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back