Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Event The Kings and Queens at the Wall (Finale)

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
He would keep his distance as the massive attack of the golden-haired man would unleash upon the creature, followed by a series of attacks that would almost seem more suited for leveling a village, let alone a single attacker. A smile would be etched across his face as it seemed that there were some very interesting individuals within the ranks of this village. He would make certain he would get to know them better.

As the creature would fade away into nothingness, the voice of Sousuke would pick up over communication lines. He still would not have his own headset in, but he would hear the muffled tones of the Steward popping up on a chorus of headsets that surrounded him. He would let out a little sigh of relief, as it seemed that the advisor may have found himself in a bit more trouble than he was expecting in his role as Overwatch.

Tough old bastard... I don't think I would have liked him as much if that was all it took to get rid of him.

His eyes would scan around for a moment before settling on one individual in particular. A man was giving a very rousing sound speech to what appeared to be a collection of the newly formed Rangers of Suna. The Orders were something the Ryuzaki also enacted, with their own variant of the fraternal organizations appearing within their clan, so it was always interesting to see more of what Sunan's looked like within the Orders.

So, is he the leader of the Rangers here?

He would make a mental note as he would then begin to make his way off the battlefield. Enough people seemed to be taking up the charge to speak out to the masses, and he still felt like a foreigner before them, especially since he had just finished his introductory announcement over the communication lines earlier in the evening (https://www.ninpocho.com/threads/setting-the-stage.62853/#post-343626).

Slipping his own headset out of his pocket, he would brush off the equipment before turning it on and dialing it into a direct line to the Steward.

"Sousuke, I am glad that you are still kicking. It was truly beautiful watching the strength of this village on display... I have a couple of things I need you to do for me. First, there was a female with blue hair that was serving a support role at the front lines. From what I could see, she seemed to be keeping a lot of the village's infantry alive. I haven't seen much on the medical side of the village, but if I can be a bit bullish--inform her that her actions in the field have promoted her to... well, to whatever is the next highest rank for her and all that. You'd know this stuff much better than I."

He would pause for a moment.

That blue hair... why does that seem so familiar....

"Secondly, the young man who seems to be leading the Rangers, arrange for him to have a meeting with me. That will be all, Mr. Uncle Steward!"

There were more he had his eyes on, but he decided there was no need to rush this process. He wanted to get to know them all, all of the monsters that seemed to be hiding in his village. And with that, he would reenter the village and make his way back to the tower.

OOC: Field Promotion Awarded to Kasen, she is now a Med Chief; will bug Riyota about a thread later on.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back