Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Training for all at the Throne of Bone

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A large tower of steel reinforced bone braces against the stone ceiling on the eastern edge of Sietch Zensunna. This tower was one of the few well known routes to underground oasis. It was also known as the Throne of Bone and resident of the Demonbeast King also known as the Akuma Sennin, Toraono Kuro of the Toraono Clan. Over seventy yards in circumference, the Tower base has three entrances but only one is accessible by the normal residents of Suna. There is one that only the Kazekage’s steward or the Kazekage themselves can use. The other special entrance is only for personnel bearing special seals given by Toraono Kuro himself. Unlike the maw of Baranyx made from the remains of the mad giant sandwyrm slain by one of the Sunahoshi clan. The Throne of Bone was made of several sandwyrms fallen in combat to Toraono Kaibudo, an immortal master of martial arts. Interlocking and interlacing the entire structure are struts, bars, and pins of steel and elementally magnetized iron.

Several chambers of training and recreation lie open to the citizens of Sunagakure, the remaining six chambers are reserved for special visitors, special training sessions, and emergencies. Toraono Kuro opened the lower levels of the Tower for training all whom accept his lessons and personalized training methods.

WC: 217

Hitaka Fenikkusu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So now that he had picked oout his classes, and met a few of the people that he would be having them with. Hitaka felt that he needed to get a leg up on the competition. He was naturally short for his age so he didnt want to be left behind. And plus he didn't have any revenge plans today. Now that most if not all of the kids in his neighborhood knew what happened if they crossed him. He didn't have to worry about anyone trying to pick on him or anything like that.

He headed to the Toraono dojo area. It was a pretty popular spot to train, but was never really crowded. As he made his way there he noticed that one of the entrances that was only opened for special reasons, was well, open. This peaked his curiosity as he decided to see who or what was inside. It wasn't often that you get to see one of there areas unless it was by chance. Then again now that he thought about it, he might have seen a sign outside of the academy about a special training offer for today. Then again he didn't really pay that much attention to it.

He went into the entrance and saw a rather dangerous looking man standing there. But he strolled in without much fear anyway. If he was in the wrong place the guy would simply tell him to leave.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro placed a set of training weights on a rack as he felt his first visitor enter. He turned to the young man and smiled genuinely. Kuro stood at five feet, ten inches, weighing in at two hundred and eighty pounds. Kuro’s silver gray mane of hair had a reasonable amount of muscle mass to conceal. With a twenty one inch neck Kuro’s hair couldn’t conceal very much even as it cascaded to the center of his upper back. Violet eyes with gold slits peered from a chocolate brow with large ebony horns growing from where a normal man’s temples would be. He wore a sand tone obi around his thirty six inch waist. The obi allowed Kuro to carry his honor blade in a specialized bone sheath. Kuro wore his battle pouch on a second sash just above his right hip. Adjacent his sacred blade Kuro wore a pair of collapsed fuuma shuriken, and last but not least Kuro wore his leg sheath on the interior of his hakama just atop his fighting gi shorts with his ANBU serum and summon scrolls. A convenient cut in the silk cloth of his left hakama pants leg allowed Kuro full access to his ANBU gear without showing exactly where it was till he motioned to grab it. Securing his anbu arm guards and leggings Kuro covered the runic terran markings of his hand and leg wraps. Kuro’s tail swished back and forth its tiger stripes faintly surging with chakra. His black gi top concealed his overly muscular upper body.

"Welcome to the Toraono Dojo, I am Sennin Toraono Kuro, if you are here for training please sign in on the ledger book, and afterwards answer the questions on the entrance scroll roster."

The questions read:

"What do you want to learn?

What do you consider to be your greatest strength?

What is it that pushes you onward?

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: I apologize for the delay, having some personal issues. Back in the swing now!]

The dojo was not far from the Kanashimi complex. In fact, Itami had stood nearby, longing to enter it for quite a long time--as long as she could remember knowing it existed. But today, she was able to enter it. Her hands on the wall as she made her way door corridors towards the room where she had been directed by her father. Counting her footsteps and the number of doors her hand ran across before she'd land on the final one, and push it open, entering to room.

Kanashimi Itami was a six foot two female wrapped from head to toe (save for her mouth and the back of her head where pools of wavy black hair fell down to her shoulder blades) in dirty, bloody, and old bandages. A medical belt hanging loosely from around her waist. She was barefoot, unless one considered bandages shoes, and the right side of her lips were an odd scabbed color. A man's voice, deep and gruff, spoke to her--no, there was someone else?-- about signing a book and answering questions on the scroll.

The monster hesitated as she leaned back, her hand taking ahold of the door, ready to retreat. Itami was completely blind and semi-mute. Her hand clenched the door before she let go. You must be strong! You are here to become stronger, not to show shame and weakness! Itami straightened a bit in her posture, moving forward to the elder, or at least the one who claimed to be Sennin Kuro,'My na-na-ame is....Kanashi--mi...Itami...I can-n-not....see.' The way the woman spoke was painful to listen too. She had a minor lisp from, what appeared to be, a burn on the right side of her lips. She took frequent breaths between words that were hoarse and shaky. Her speech sounded pained and struggled, and as she spoke, a pouch from her medical belt opened. Sand poured from this belt, and with the help of Chakra, spelled out the words above her head to help with her terrible speech--almost like a speech bubble.

'I...c-cannot...wri-te in the....boo....k....wi-th--out....si..sight.'

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
'My na-na-ame is....Kanashi--mi...Itami...I can-n-not....see.' The way the woman spoke, she had a minor lisp from, what appeared to be, a burn on the right side of her lips. She took frequent breaths between words that were hoarse and shaky. Her speech sounded pained and struggled, and as she spoke, a pouch from her medical belt opened. Sand poured from this belt, and with the help of Chakra, spelled out the words above her head to help with her terrible speech--almost like a speech bubble.

'I...c-cannot...wri-te in the....boo....k....wi-th--out....si..sight.'

Kuro heard shuffling then the stuttered sounds of a woman speaking as he turned away from the young man whom had first entered he looked heartbroken at the woman wrapped in bandages before him. She was even taller than he was in his natural form. Kuro's supernatural eyesight took in her chakra measures and noted that she was genetically blind and blind from scar tissue. Easily repaired but for now she could use jutsu to see if she learned it.

Kuro activated his inner 3rd eye and while speaking bade her to speak her mind mentally and he would hear it. "Young woman, you need not fear here, first off I am going to have to clean and replace your bandages while I teach you how to see with sand. Second I am going to remove some of your scar tissue so you can walk properly and without pain. Lastly I will focus on your thoughts and distinctly be able to hear them so you need not speak unless to bring someone else's attention to what you have to say."

Kuro strode over and took her hands in his and placed her hands into the seals for sand eye jutsu. "Itami san, you need to use the boar, monkey, and horse seal to create the sand eye jutsu and with a little focus you will be able see as well as anyone else."

When you are ready to give it a try use the sand in the jars around this training area to create the jutsu.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: I hope you don't mind me shattering the posting order for a bit, I figured it would be alright. But if you have an issue with it, don't be afraid to PM me, and I can take it off. <3]

Cleansing and replacing her bandages would require things that Itami was unsure of. First, she'd be totally nude without them, and the two being in the room were both male. Second, doing so would totally expose her scars, which is what the point of the bandages were in the first place. Itami hesitated for a moment, but he continued to speak. 'Removing the scar tissue would be completely unnecessary, Sennin-Dono. My nerves have been charred and mostly removed because of the deepness of the wound.' Itami's thoughts were amazingly more educated than her spoken words were. Being a Hashigaki, the mental voice she had (and singing voice, had Kuro been lucky enough to hear it) were powerful and beautiful, just as her voice had been before the suffering of her lungs and esophagus.

'I greatly appreciate the thought, sir.' She thought, his hands taking her's, causing her to jump a bit as he began to explain the next portion of her training. Quick, and straight to the point. It was something she loved about this man, already.

Releasing his hands she turned around, as though looking around the room. She pulled the sand from various jars that she could locate, pulling them in front of her as she reached out her left hand to feel how far away, before hesitating again. Boar. Monkey. Horse.

Boar. Monkey Horse.

...boar...

monkey...

horse...?

Itami froze in sudden embarrassment, turning to the man slightly, and helplessly. It was a familiar feeling. The feeling of helplessness and ignorance. She wasn't practiced in specialized jutsu, or any form of jutsu other than medical, really. She had been, once upon a time. But when she was injured, people stopped training her, and started pitying her. She didn't get the proper teaching she needed.

Itami turned back, sucking in a deep breath as she did her best to cast the jutsu with the seals that Kuro had given her, using the sand that had so dearly helped her before.

Light...?

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So this was the 'Throne of Bone' place she had heard about. So this was her destination...This was the lair of the Akuma Sennin. Technically also her head honcho. Being a jounin of the main branch. But this was no formal meeting of a fellow branch member. This would be a meeting of soon to be budding rivals. She had heard tales of the clan's strength. And the prestigious man the ran this place. Their formidable strength, the staggering ferocity, the stable force. All these compliments admiring their physique and skill. Some claim that they are unparalleled in their craft. Suzu was just another hopeful to prove that claim wrong. Perhaps her ultimate test of her own might? Perhaps to prove herself against the martial artist monster. The entrance gaping wide as the short Suzuhime approached it's maw.

"Impressive...makes the academy look like my bedroom."

Suzu didn't have time to keep her possesions clean. She had machines to build. Her own hygiene. And of course her muscles to tone. Thankfully her niece Chizuru was such a sweetheart. She made it to where Suzu could do everything in her busy schedule between work, her hobbies, and her training. Striding into the hand crafted building.

The mere 4'5 tall 22 year old woman clad in her fighting robes. Her hat not atop her head at the moment, her long cascading cape of shimmering hair reaching down to her bosom. The main color of her attire was black with silver highlights in the patterns of mythical flying lizards. With small strings attached to the ends of mot every pointed end. These strings also being what held the garment at her chest. Wearing large baggy white pants to not hinder movement of her legs. And kung fu shoes for the comfort and the versatility they provided in combat. On her somewhat pale skinned face were a pair of pale lavender eyes that pierced into ones very soul if they were looked into deep enough. All of this covering a body of toned muscle and super athletic physique. A small woman with such immense strength was surprising. Her breasts being tied down underneath her clothing using bandages as to not hinder movement for what she had in mind.

After a bit more walking, she came across the room where all seemed to be. Including the demon king himself, Toraono Kuro. A young boy and taller woman were also within the room. A rare time where manners would find themselves to the rowdy woman. Respecting her superior...for the moment. Calling out to the demon man in a voice to where she could be heard clearly.

"Toraono Kuro! I have a request of you."

She would stop for a second to wait for a response. Then proudly voicing her request.

"I ask that you have a strong spar with me. I wish to test my limits to see how I can improve."

If she managed to beat him...would that mean she had truly become her goal? The ultimate fighter?​
<i>
</i>

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro noted it would take the young man a bit of time to make up his mind upon what he wanted. He also wanted to make sure the blind woman learned the crystal eye jutsu as quickly as possible. As soon as she began to get the crystal eye to form a crimson haired woman came to ask for a sparring session where she did not have to hold back. His mother would have been pleased; Kuro quickly formed another crystal eye jutsu using Itami's hand's but imparting his chakra through her so she would remember how it FELT to create the jutsu so now she had two crystal eye jutsu's formed and could see as easily as everyone else except now she could actually choose what kind of view she wanted. She was uncomfortable about her bandages so Kuro decided he would contact Sashi after this match to have her dressings attended to.

Kuro released Itami's hands as he listened to her thoughts swirl with excitement as she finally beheld light and colors. "It is customary to announce your name and clan when you challenge anyone to a spar so that an opponent may be remembered... however regardless of your name I will acknowledge your request. Would you like basic tournament rules or would you prefer the full freedom of true combat?<i></i> (In essence Kuro was asking if she wanted to restrict herself to taijutsu and a fighting ring with boundaries or would she prefer a no holds or jutsu barred contest where they could fight anywhere without endangering the guests of the Tower of Bone.

Tenrai Indou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Larger than life....

Was the first thing that went through the small boys mind.

Such dedication....

Was the second.

"Is this the place i can attain my fathers ambition?" he faintly whispered to himself as he pulled out a bag of candy and placed a small red treat inside his mouth, a bad habit that he had picked up from a certain red and orange haired man the day of his fathers funeral.

"I... I am...." he said but he stopped when the boy started speaking, it was only polite he was there first after all, but after him yes surely after him it would be Indou's turn to speak. When the boy was finished speaking Indou mustered up a bit of courage again and started to speak.

"um yes... I am..." but then he stopped out of pure shock when the bandaged girl came into the room and was recieved by the master of the dojo with open arms and even a jutsu to call her own and help her with her afflictions. Well she is a girl i should be a gentleman, isn't that what mom said? men treat ladies with respect and I am the man of the house now so I will have to behave like a real man from this day forward so he waited while she was being attended to but then saw brilliant red hair and somehow knew this girl was coming for a purpose so he wanted to say his introductions and get out of the way

"I" it wasn't even a true attempt she charged in and asked for a match and now Indou was getting frustrated he understood that he wasn't much to look at, at only 4'2'' and 90 pounds with wet clothes on he wasn't the most physically imposing add to the fact that nearly everyone here, including the blind and somewhat mute girl looked as though they could beat him in any sort of physical competition sleeping, but he had been unseen for most of his life and while that was a useful skill to a shinobi he did not want that to be his only defining feature so picking up the pen and heading towards the ledger he grabbed a handful of the fizzy sweets and shoved them in his mouth for courage enjoying their delicious flavors before writing his name down.

TENRAI INDOU- HERE TO LEARN THE SKILLS REQUIRED TO BECOME A GREAT SHINOBI, MY GREATEST STRENGTH ARE MY PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS AND THE HOPES AND DREAMS OF MY MOTHER AND FATHER(DECEASED) PUSH ME ONWARDS

After writing what was required of him and finishing the mouthful of candy he decided that he would be just as bold verbally only it didn't go as well...

"M-M-M-MY NAME I-IS I-I-INDOU A-A-AND I WILL B-B-BE THE G-....." he never finished the sentence public interactions were never his thing to begin with and trying to force a confident and loud persona on himself all at once was too much for him the boy simply froze up and stared at the large demonic looking Sennin whom he had just interupted and didn't move.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
ooc: I do believe the Hurricane has prematurely canceled their internet services, we shall keep an opening for them but otherwise without trying to be crue the rp must go on.

Kuro clapped his hands together and for a brief moment his eyes glowed as clone of Kuro appeared beside Fenniksu to aid him in his decisions while another clone of Kuro came into being next to Indou with a calm smile as he took a knee and looked him in the eyes. "Greetings young one, your presence is unique in that no one notices you until you actually force the issue. This natural blending and stealth skill is a great boon to shinobi and very hard to teach but since you perform this feat without conscious thought perhaps you would consider training under House Toraono to become a Mentat. We could use a Master of Assassins to detect enemy tactics, predict plots, and track enemies. This decision should in no way be rushed but it is very easy for me to literally see talent where others might cry weakness.
Mentat - A House functionary in charge of managing intelligence gathering, sabotage, propaganda and other "soft" methods of influence. Their minds are developed to staggering heights of cognitive and analytical ability.

The real Kuro approached the fiery red haired woman whom had challenged him and within his soul he felt the surge of Hyakujuuonouu. This woman had the potential to bear his power and use it as her own. He knew instinctively and as Hyakujuuonouu resounded with power Kuro knew as well. He must find a way to test her abilities besides a sparring session but he still had a great deal of time to be sure before either of them could test one another's full capabilities.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: I...CANNOT post tonight. It's just not going to happen. I'm going to have Itami leave in a fluster of curiosity and wonder ect because she just got SIGHT for the first time in her entire life. >>;; I'll edit this ASAP as a proper RP, but for the moment, please RP accordingly to her leaving all giggling about beauty of the world.

My apologies for holding you all up.]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Suzu concealed a squeal of glee when the monstrous man accepted her challenge. Bowing lightly before voicing what kind of match she wished for.

"I wish for a true combat scenario, one must do what it takes to survive, or win in this case."

Suzuhime was already getting pumped for their skirmish, but of course in her haste to prove herself, she neglected to introduce herself.

"Ah yes, my name is Suzuhime. Youngest and only daughter of the former head of the Yamazaki clan. A pleasure to meet you Kuro-dono."

She would bow again, smiling brightly. Despite the viscous fight that would unfold between them. Clenching her fist as she looked up at him.

"Please lead the way to our battle ground Kuro-dono."

With that she would follow Kuro wherever he deigned to take her. Somewhat ignoring the woman giggling to herself as she shambled out of the area. And the young child trying to make himself known. It was kinda cute...but Suzu had more important things to do at the moment. Chakra flickered off of her hands as she began to ready herself for the coming battle.

OOC: Sorry for the short post.​
<i>
</i>

Tenrai Indou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Indou had fallen on his but from the extremely nervous state that he had put himself into by trying to get everyones attention, something that he had never desired in his life, and the giant demon that had just appeared next to him. Indou was positive that Kuro had seen him as some kind of bug who was trying to raise above its place in the world and had sent a clone to squish him.

This however would turn out ot be the exact opposite of what was going on. The demon had praised Indou for his abilitiy to meld into the background and not be the first person to be noticed.

"Master Assasin" Indou said as a small smile danced across his lips. He liked the sound of the word it had meaning behind it "Mentat" he whispered nodding to himself. He wasn't entirely sure what the job entailed but if he could get specialized training before he even started the academy classes that his father had enrolled him in before his untimely death then perhaps he wouldn't be so far behind his peers in schooling.

this is my chance i must take every opportunity given to me, even if this is not what i stick with permenantly the training from a sennin is invaluable also this opportunity would be a great honor

Indou looked at the demon sage and stood up making his face serious and nodded a firm yes

"I w-would be honored"

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro's fire clone led Indou to an adjacent stone chamber where inscriptions covered every wall, the ceiling and the floor except for a small space in the center of the the chamber. " I am honored to train you in these lessons as well, when I was five years old, my father originally believed I would be a pure Mentat but as I grew older my body changed dramatically, along with my features. I was no longer able to blend into the background but I have always been aware of things at a heightened level. This chamber will teach you to decipher your perceptions as you learn to read the Kanji and sentences hidden within the art by using peripheral, normal, abstract, and tunnel vision you will find yourself able to pick up physical cues on sight. After you have mastered your sight we will work on your hearing and the channeling of your voice. Last but not least we will build up your speed which will in turn enhance your strength allowing you to strike so fast that only those of the highest perception focused on you will be able to see you do it."</COLOR><i></i> Kuro's cloned wave a clawed hand and a path cleared to the center of the chamber.

"When you have calmed your mind enter the chamber and meditate facing which ever direction you desire, your lessons will find you as you find them. Welcome to the chamber of ocular perception, may your training be gratifying and not too stressful."

Kuro watched as Itami left with her crystal eyes levitating around her showing her everything she had probably not seen since she was a child. She would return when she was ready.

Kuro then turned to focus on Suzuhime, <COLOR color="indigo"> Whenever you feel ready, please attack when you feel ready? I will give you everything you seek."<i></i> Kuro meant every word as his eyes came alive with violet chakra flames. There was an abrupt calm as Kuro slid into a torqued battle stance with his left hand leading in a defensive position with his left leg actually torqued backwards in an odd stance that looked almost like a stretch. It was as if he was daring her to strike his open vital points, four dark iron claws peeked from behind his knuckles reinforcing his fists. Should Suzuhime take her time she will note that she can't see his right hand at all.

Dalcon

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Dalcon had been wondering the village for a while now looking for something that could entertain his ever mischief spirit. He had already been chased away from most of the popular area of the village do to all the pranks that he liked to pull on the villagers. Now Dalcon was in a side of town that he had been to before, this excited him because he knew that this meant he could find new targets to prank.

He had just wondered through the gates of the interestingly designed building. As he entered the room Dalcon notice a young boy who seemed to be of the same age range as himself being lead off but what Dalcon could only describe as a beastly looking man. Then he noticed what seemed the be the same beastly man getting into a fighting stance against a beautiful woman. This peaked Dalcon's interest and he new he could have fun here.

Interesting, interesting I wonder what is going on here. hmmm what should I do should I sit and watch for awhile, should I follow that other kid and see what he's up to

Tenrai Indou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Indou listened to the demon sage and drank in every word as a man dying of thirst in their desert would. There were many things for him to learn and though he was only in his first day of training he felt a deep sense of gratitude toward the sage so much so that it actually allowed him to speak to the large man that had initially horrified him with a calm awe filled tone.

Thank you master for finding value in one such as me I will not disappoint you

He knew that the sage had made absolutely no claims to him as an official disciple but such was the respect that had formed in the boys mind and heart. He thought about immediately entering the chamber but movement in his peripheral vision made him hesitate as he saw another young boy walk into the room. The new boy had a certain devilish look about him that gave him an aura of mischief, so much so that Indou imagined that the boy even dreamed of clever tricks and traps to pull in his waking hours. Not wanting the boy to recieve the same kind of greeting that he had, though Indou doubted it as the boy seemed like he was a normal person and had a large personality, so he before he moved he spoke to the newcomer.

I-I-INDOU

He shook his head sighing a bit at how foolish he must have sounded. Then taking a deep breath and collecting himself his face for the very first time since entering the demons lair radiated seriousness and confidence and then he was gone.

As he stepped inside the chamber he took note of how the room was decorated in several different layers of inscriptions, none of which made any real sense if they were simply read from right to left or left to right or even up and down, instead there seemed to be a very intricate order to the inscriptions and as Kuro had told him before he stepped into the room it would take all of his eyes ability to figure out everything that the room held.

Its okay I'm alone now, there is no one to impress and I am free to go about my work without worry

The words flowed from his lips with an eloquence that had never reared its head when he was surrounded by the others, none the less he took his place in the middle of the room where the inscriptions began, or was it where they ended?

A deep breath

Then his training commenced as he faced toward the wall that was first greeting him when he stepped inside the cryptic chamber.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Suzuhime grinned widely when it seemed their fight would be right here, right now. She watched the demon beast take his battle stance. As if purposely trying to mock her. So many weak spots are left open. What a taunt indeed. His violet flaming eyes, his monstrous stature, the aura of power that radiated off every inch of his body. This was the challenge she was looking for! This was it! She would stylishly flip backwards, taking her own stance. Choosing not to use the Dim Mak quite yet. But an art called the Xing Yi Quan. Her head, torso, and her feet all within the same vertical plane. First she would try power. Her coat remained still. Suzuhime stared softly at Kuro. Losing her expressions, so as not tell her partner her motives of attack.

Suddenly, the woman moved, her crimson hair becoming a blinding cape of crimson as it was barely visible to an untrained eye. Much like the boy that observed them from afar. Within less than a second, she had cleared the distance between them. Her left palm striking upwards to obstruct the position of his immense arm. Then crouching her entire body underneath his form to strike at his ribs. Making sure her elbows stayed level with her ribs, and her hands with her heart as she moved fluently, an elegance only a female fighter could perform. Now bombarding him with powerful single blows meant to throw him off balance. Riddling his body with them in an attempt to land a hit. She wasn't sure his he was blocking it all, or just couldn't feel it. His arm felt just like the rest of his hide. Waiting for the opportune moment to use both fists to violently strike his solar plexus. Launching blow after blow to penetrate his defenses.

This had been the rush she needed! This was what she wanted! A worthy adversary that didn't go down in one blow. Occasionally throwing out a very low, swift kick to not throw off her own balance.

CUE FIGHT MUSIC
<i>
</i>

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro's clone stood at five feet, ten inches, weighing in at two hundred and eighty pounds. Kuro’s clone's silver gray mane of hair had a crimson tinxxxxxxg exactly where it was till he motioned to grab it. Securing his anbu arm guards and leggings Kuro covered the runic terran markings of his hand and leg wraps. Kuro’s tail swished back and forth its tiger stripes faintly surging with fire chakra. His black gi top concealed his overly muscular upper body. He approached Dalcon contentedly as Indou's trials had already begun.

"Welcome to the Toraono Dojo, I am Sennin Toraono Kuro's clone, if you are here for training please sign in on the ledger book, and afterwards answer the questions on the entrance scroll roster."

The questions read:

"What do you want to learn?

What do you consider to be your greatest strength?

What is it that pushes you onward?

Indou sat in the center of the chamber as he peered at the main wall. It suddenly turned a bloody crimson and the floor beneath him went pure white. He could no longer see the Western and Eastern walls as he faced the Northern wall. The entire chamber swam into a wide view as a woman emerged from the crimson waves of blood. Here eyes were completely black with crimson tomoe as she approached Indou then sat before him looking him directly in the eyes. "You are the first descendant in over a thousand years to actually dwelve inside your mind & spirit deep enough to find me. I am Uchiha Tsukira, the genetic progenitor of your bloodline and founder of the Uchiha of the Black Sands. With our power we were once able to shatter sandwyrms, split mountains, and burn entire forests to ash. When you are ready we shall look inside your genes and determine where your talents lie."

Kuro received blows from Suzhime's onslaught, noting the depth and timing of each blow as she knocked his left arm upwards ever so slightly to try for damaging his breathing by striking at his floating rib over and over. Kuro was impressed at her technique and attack despite her size, were he actually not in a defensive stance he would be truly hurt. Her timing and method analyzed Kuro counter struck Suzuhime by slapping her elbow aside before backfisting her shoulder causing it to shudder a moment as he unleashed his full power right palm strike into her stomach before channeling a healthy dose of dark chakra into a blast of elemental wind that would strip her coat from her body.

Tenrai Indou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Indou though not physically intimidating had always thought that his mind was prepared for anything, it had to be analyzing and determining the proper course of action was all that was allowed to him for the decade that he laid wasting away in that hellish room with no windows. He had already resigned himself to the fact that he would not die a proper death, something that most children could not even fathom, as he and the reaper had been very close acquaintances for the majority of his life. But this this was something that not even he could say that he was prepared for. As he sat in the middle of the room and stared at the wall and started putting things together the old runic terran, that he had been trying to brush up on so as to make it a usable language for any team that he got assigned to, began to fade away. In fact everything began to fade away but before his eyes were completely blinded by the bright sterile nothingness of white a single word formed in front of him on the floor, UCHIHA, though it was not a word that he would recognize but it began to burn in his mind, blood, and spirit. Then that too faded from view and he looked up to see that the walls had turned a blood red color.

There was something about that color that had also resonated within him as well and he began wondering just what exactly he had signed up for when he agreed to train under the demon sage's wing.

Then she appeared Mother? the mistake was easy to make she did look like his mother to a certain degree but there was an aura of immense pride about this.. this... goddess that had never been about Indou's mother. And those eyes that were peering at him he had never seen such eyes on any man or woman of the earthly plane something about them called to him and beckoned him to delve deeper inside their cryptic design. Her actually deigning to speak to him snapped him out of his hypnotic state though he still held her gaze his wits had returned to him and told him to delve deeper with only his current level of power could prove to be disastrous for him.

Uchiha of the Black Sands? My ancestor? How could i be related to someone with such an overwhelming aura about themselves? he thought as she explained who she was, and when she was finished he decided it only proper that he respond in kind.

Perhaps it was because she looked like his mother.

Perhaps it was because of the deepening effects of her eyes on his mind.

Perhaps it was simply because they were obviously in some kind of other worldly plane.

All that Indou knew was that the voice that he spoke with was not one that he had ever used before but it had felt like the entirety of his being responded to the woman's call.

Tsukira-sama, This one before you is Tenrai Indou a descendant of your once great house, and if you should find this one worthy... This one will rebuild the greatness of your house so that even the descendants of Akechi will know themselves to be false in their assumption of superiority. I am ready... Master at his final words he bowed his head and touched it to the floor in respect before sitting back up and once again finding her eyes.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back