Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Training for all at the Throne of Bone

Dalcon

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Dalcon was some what taken aback by the other youths sudden outburst of the word Indou. He was not sure exactly why the kid had said what he assumed to be the kid's name, because Dalcon had made no attempt to communicate with him. This puzzle Dalcon was he suppose to scream out his name too, was that the proper conduct when one enters this place.

While thinking Dalcon had not noticed the beastly man approach him. This startled Dalcon causing him to take a few step away from the beast man. As the man told Dalcon that this was a place of training and that if he wanted to train he would have to sign up.

Hurrying over to the ledger to sign his name because the thought of training excited him greatly. After reading the entrance scroll Dalcon began to think What do I want to learn, hmm that is a interesting question I think I want to learn how to sneak around without people noticing me ... nah I know what I want to do. Dalcon then turned back to the beast man and said, I am Dalcon and yes I would like to be trained. What do I want to learn you ask well I would like to learn to predict my enemies moves and control whatever environment I am in. My greatest strength is my mind and I am pushed onward by....

Dalcon's words were lost as he became distracted by the fight that was going on in the same room. He had never truly witness a bout before so this was a site to behold. He was both excited and somewhat taken back by the power that these to had.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
For the moment it had seemed her method was working. Launching powerful strikes that would occasionally shake his body. Her powerful strikes being blocked by his muscular arm. After some time however, he must have wised up to her pattern, throwing off her ever important balance in the Xing Yi Quan. Then became of the receiving end of an ungodly powerful palm strike. A charge of chakra whipping her battle coat off her body, leaving her in pants and the white bandages that kept her bust down. Undeterred by the sudden stripping, she knew Kuro wasn't playing around either. So neither would she.
http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en&biw=1024&bih=677&tbm=isch&tbnid=hcHMyh_AmCbP7M:&imgrefurl=http://www.chess.com/forum/view/group-avatar-a-few-suggestions&docid=iZ0URRPuK5ikrM&imgurl=http://files.chesscomfiles.com/images_users/tiny_mce/PrawnEatsPrawn/dim_mak_dim_hsueh_cvr_jpg_w300h433.jpg&w=300&h=433&ei=m3KZUOepJJHQ8wTqzoD4DA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=448&vpy=287&dur=461&hovh=270&hovw=187&tx=116&ty=140&sig=112888096661968659435&page=1&tbnh=132&tbnw=90&start=0&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:8,s:0,i:158

Taking a solid, yet lithe, stance. Her hands relaxed and left the horizontal plane of her heart. Instead they were bent at the elbow, and pointed away from her. Her other hand pointed inwards near her abdomen. Her fingers looking like snakes poised to strike. With a small wink, her hands would begin to glow a abyssal black. The aura radiating from it seemingly messing with everyone else's senses. Suzu having grown immune to the effect with severe training. But the cost was the adrenaline she had been feeling. Using her emotion to amplify the chakra poured into her palms. Whether he knew this or not, if she so much as skimmed his skin, he would feel his senses begin to corrupt, his eyes would become less sharp. His muscles feel weaker. His hearing somewhat strained. And his mind would begin playing tricks on him, even though minor. The shadow boxer's power in a stance known as "the touch of death".

With even more speed than before, she would begin striking at every weak point, and every defense Kuro had put up. With every landed hit, or affliction would attempt to spread through his body. The seemingly lifeless Suzuhime striking with blinding speed that she believed no one could keep up with. With cold precision and lightning strikes, it would be mere seconds before Kuro would begin to feel the effects of her technique. Or at least she hoped so. If he had managed to shrug away the Xing Yi Quan, would would these less powerful, yet faster, genjutsu charged, strikes turn out?​
<i>
</i>

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The aura of corruption changed the entire energy of the battle as Kuro's eyes picked up the energy transfer to her hands the first wave of energy struck not only his body but his mind.Normally this wouldn't mean a thing to Kuro but his newfound bond with Hyakujuuonouu forced his hand. Just as surely as her hands whipped in for strike after strike Kuro unleashed a dangerous technique that treated his limbs as if they were a deadly whips. His right arm lashed out with an uncanny speed and deft precision that threw Suzuhime back 10 feet as he prepared to unleash yet another facet of his power. Both of Kuro's hands darkened ever so briefly that to Suzuhime it seemed like a flicker until she noted four perfect tiny almost needle like punctures to both her shoulders and then she felt her chakra system come alive with fire and lightning consuming her personal control of her technique until she felt wind chakra and earth chakra as well. It was intoxicating until she realized it was not her own chakra but Kuro's elemental surge of chakra forcing her control to slacken. He didn't stop there either as her chakra coils were slightly overloaded Kuro struck her right hand marking it with the start of a Gaia seal. Kuro then struck her left hand marking it with the beginning of a Lunar Seal both on the backsides of her hands. The distances of his attacks and techniques Kuro used seemed impossible to anyone else how could a man move his hands so swiftly that they struck from over 12 feet away.

Dalcon stood with his jaws agape watching the map in front of Kuro's elemental clone watching the match.

Indou stood before his ancestor's chakra form as she contemplated what was necessary for his progress and for him to find his own path to the power they shared. Reaching out ever so briefly she felt the subtle resonance in his body and brought forth the Uchiha Blademaster Uchiha Gesshoku. First you will master your physical prowess from your ancestor the Lunar Eclipse. His chain sword skill was undeafeated during his lifetime. He slew several demons, and three ancients all by himself even after being blinded by overusing his Sharingan defending the One king. Once you have attuned yourself to your body we will unlock the potential within your eyes. A small white haired warrior with supple, wiry, slender muscles stood to the right of Indou with a small sinister blade. He spoke with a soft yet wise voice. "We will begin your physical training when you awaken..." Indou found himself alone in the crimson landscape once more and the feeling of hunger began to gnaw away at his inner will.

Tenrai Indou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Indou shuddered lightly at the touch from his venerated ancestor as his chakra churned within his body he took a sharp intake of breath his skin glowing slightly from the chakra pulling itself free from his body then it turned from its normal blue to a deep crimson red. Ahhh this is strange he said without his usual stammer then he looked at the new form pulling itself together holding a very lethal looking blade.

Gesshoku-sama he said bowing his head again then meeting the gaze of the new ephemeral being that had deemed him worthy enough to train. Then his gaze turned back to Tsukira. Tsukira sama i do not mean to question your wisdom but... look at me he said standing and lifting his arms and turning slightly Years of sickness has stunted my development and atrophied what muscles i would have naturally gained, i am not sure if i can live up to your expectations of me though i will do whatever you ask of me i simply ask for patience until i can get back up to speed. Then he turned to the Lunar Eclipse Master if you could also have patience with this one as well I will certainly be able to complete it and make your style legendary again

Indou felt indebted to the man when he finally spoke to him saying that their training would begin soon. yes master thank... he would say but his stomach would growl loudly and the pang from the hunger would actually make him lean over slightly What is happening i ate before i came here? he asked to no one as both of his ancestors had disappeared from view and then it hit him. Darkness slowly encroached on his field of vision as he fell over.

He would awake to find himself alone in the room the scenery had changed back to what it normally was and he was surprised to find himself still sitting as if he had never moved at all. In fact when he did move he found that he was incredibly stiff and he felt weaker than he normally did Just what happene... he was surprised to find that his voice was the same as it was in the hallucination. Just how much of that was real? he said walking back out of the room and going to find answers with the clone of Kuro.

Kuro sennin, just what happened in there? and who exactly are Uchiha Tsukira and Uchiha Gesshoku, they told me... things that i must do before i unlock my true eyesight and the power that comes along with it

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The fire clone turned and listened to Indou's questions before handing him a protein fortified smoothie and a sun-baked chicken sandwich before leading him away from Kuro prime's battle area lest the young man get distracted again. "What you have experienced are the first answers to the questions inside you. They are obviously your ancestors as the chamber pulls forth genetic memory to force individuals of great potential to realize their place in the world sooner. We have archives of all of Suna's citizenry both here and in the learning center should you wish to learn about what was written about them but the Toraono Clan would not specifically know your ancestors unless they were part of the Toraono Clan in some manner. I am certain your lineage would only want the best for you so after you have replenished your mind and body feel free to enter the Mentat preparation chamber again or go to the learning center to read up on your ancestors. All the pioneers that came with the First men kept intricate family records and bloodline charts in order to be able trace the powers their families developed."

Dalcon

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Dalcon had finally began to lose interest in the battle between the beautiful woman and the beast man. As he looked around Dalcon noticed the other beast man begin leading the other kid away. Slow Dalcon began to creep closer to the pair as they engaged in their conversation. Dalcon came into hearing range as the beast man was talking about family records and bloodlines.

Family records Dalcon accidental shouted out because he has never really known about his family history and the thought of a place that would have records of his family perked his interest. But he knew that one day his father would tell him all that he need to know so he would just have to be patient on that matter.

Growing restless Dalcon decide it was time for him to have some attention and fun. So he walked closer to the pair and stared at the beast man. So I want to train, what can you teach me Sir Dalcon said in somewhat of a sarcastic tone. He was not trying to be sarcastic he was just trying to conjure his nerves and calm himself down. He then glanced over at the other kid and gave a small twisted smileHi, Indou I believe that is your name. I am Dalcon it is an honor to meet you

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed even this monster of a man could easily keep up with her. Despite how lithe and agile her fighting style was. Or how fast she was either, it seemed not to matter when his log like arm struck her, knocking the crimson haired woman away quite far. And before she even knew it, her body began to stiffen as she was seemingly being struck by thin air. Her chakra going haywire as elemental forces began torturing her small body. Suzu grabbing at her arms in pain as she felt even more stinging. Strange seals appearing on the back of her small hands, and another on her right. Well...she did say whatever it takes, and it seemed her technique worked well enough for him to try.

It was only then when she realized this was to much for her. Her body shook violently as the elements consumed her control. Stinging her body from the inside. The seals causing even greater pain as she began to scream. Maybe this wasn't supposed to hurt...? The sensation was so foreign that she immediately converted it to pain. A small woman struck so forcefully, with her own chakra now tearing her inside-out. Was not usual for her...she could take physical pain, even shrug off some genjutsu and ninjutsu. But this was...out of her league. She couldn't handle this...

Her legs would give out as she crumpled to the floor. Still holding herself tightly, shaking from the surges of the wind, earth, and lightning. Trying to use an arm to support her to her knees. She would let out a pained and exhausted voice.

"I...I concede...defeat."

She called out as best she could. The wrappings she had around her breasts loosened greatly from the fight and all the wind that shot at her. Looking around weakly for her coat, but modesty was the least of her concerns at the moment. She could care less if her breasts were hidden or not. She was more worried about when the pain would stop. And how long it was going to take for these wounds to heal. Her long hair coiled lightly around the floor, breathing heavily from the massive beating she took.

"That's...the first time...iv'e ever lost..."
<i>
</i>

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro's fire clone smiled genuinely at the mischievous Dalcon and replied... "There are a great many things that you could learn here but the true question you should ask yourself is what do you want to learn?"</B><i></i>
"I...I concede...defeat."​
Kuro watched as Suzuhime's chakra's assimilated to her structure seamlessly for a few moments until she began to over reach herself as the pain of her movements caused her to lose control over her chakra and physical prowess. She had not been able to master chakra manipulation yet. Kuro's eyes lit up and he slowly took control of her chakra easing her assimilation of the Lunar and Gaia seals. He stood next to her and helped her up using his telekinesis to straighten her wraps so that her chest stayed reasonably concealed. Kuro looked her in the eyes as he spoke fully regulating her chakra flow so much so that she would feel stronger and more powerful in his presence. <B>" I am afraid you are not allowed to concede as you are not the loser, you are the victor. In the span of twenty seconds you managed to strike me sixteen times, six of those blows actually damaged my mental wards which has NEVER been accomplished. You changed styles twice, dodged four of my most potent attacks and above all else you did not waiver or flinch in my demonic presence. You are exquisite and exceptional which is why in reward for striking my mind, body, and almost my soul I have given you a Gaia Seal on your left hand and a Lunar seal on your right hand. They will help you focus your power in ways to augment your taijutsu and ninjutsu, when you are ready I will teach you how to release the power you have building up within you now. Now that you are back on your feet do you wish to continue or retire for the evening?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This man was something else indeed. And she felt stupid for challenging him. The pain beginning to lessen, she would look up with an arm held across her chest to remain modest. Suzu's skin still crawled as the seals now on her body redirected the chakra flowing throughout her body...as if it were mutating. An invisible force tightening her chest wraps so she wouldn't have to hide the bare flesh with her arm. Looking up at the beast man that had just thoroughly whooped her ass with bewilderment. She was the victor? This guy had just hit her ONCE, then beat the crap out of her without even touching her. Was that really the status of their short lived duel? She probably would have done better if Kuro hadn't fended off her attacks with deceiving ease. So she had accomplished something no one else has ever done? With all the years this man might have been on this planet, and it had never been done? At least she could chalk that up as a personal victory.

"Uhh...thank you Toraono-dono...I think."

She said sheepishly as she somewhat stumbled to her feet. After the action having worn down, she still clenched her gut. Shaking her head lightly before declining the offer of continuation.

"No thanks...that blow to the stomach really did me in...I doubt I could make the walk home."

Suzu's legs still wobbled as she clenched the now nasty bruise. Her tiny body still accommodating the force at which she had been struck with. Even when invigorated, she would be a fool to try anything other then nurse her bruise.

"I...I think i'll just lodge here at the dojo for the night if that's okay with you..."

She squeezed out. Hr diaphragm pushing against her bruised belly painfully. Still feeling out of breath.​
<i>
</i>

Tenrai Indou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Indou accepted the refreshments with gratitude from the demon sage before allowing himself to be led away he would nod at the boy who had returned his greeting, it might have been considered rude but it wasn't done with arrogance in his mind it was more due to the fact that Indou simply had too many things going on in his mind and at the fore front of that swirling vortex of confusion and questions were the images of his long dead ancestors that had, for some reason that he could not currently comprehend, chosen to put their faith in his abilities. Abilities that he had yet to even hint at having.

Then there was the information that Kuro-sennin was telling him and he just didn't know what to do with it all except for take drinks from his smoothie and slowly eat his chicken sandwhich which took one thing that was adding to the confusion in his mind out of the equation by quelling the intense sensations of hunger that his body had been wracked with upon his exit of the chamber.

Another thing that Indou noticed was that the feeling of confidence and was waning from his body, it was not completely gone nor had it returned to a completely dormant state but he was not overly abundant with it as he had been when his very DNA hummed in response to Tsukira's arrival.

So I need to.... find these books

He would say his stutter not showing itself but he still spoke slowly and then looked to the fire clone. He did want to find the books as soon as he could but he also wanted to see what it meant to witness a shinobi battle so he nodded as the demon finished his informative speech and then turned slightly

I think... I will stay here for awhile but first I want to see what it means to become a true shinobi

Then he walked back into the main room and watched the remainder of the fight, not that there was much of it. It was all over so fast and both of the combatants moved at a pace that Indou could not follow but he did witness the end of it. The girl had seemed to get in a few good blows, obviously too good because Kuro had retaliated knocking her back several feet and yet some how still lashed out and placed two glowing seals upon the girl.

Just what is going on.....!

Indou had not thought much of the seals but apparently they did more than just make the back of the girls hands pretty as she was writhing from intense pain. Then Kuro had given the girl praise and of all things said that she had beaten him.

How.... I... This is troubling

he said taking another bite of the sandwhich which was infact quite well made and in no time it was nothing but a few crumbs on the front of his shirt and the smoothie had managed to disappear as well.

Gesshoku thinks that i can become like that?

He would say incredulously before lowering his head immediately when the girls bandages were being adjusted and turning to go back down the hallway that Kuro's clone had led him down. He needed to get started and the first start to any journey began not with just a physical goal but with an intellectual one. He needed to know more about his ancestors and they had instructed him to start working on his physical skills but he wanted to know what they could do so that he would know how to build his physique. Gesshoku had been a slender looking man but he was also ancient in the vision and he could have easily had a larger build when he was younger and Tsukira wanted to unlock the power hidden away within Indou's genetic map but even he wasn't entirely sure of his capability with this. he would brush that thought to the side however

Body first, then blood

he would say lightly chastizing himself as he searched the Toraono library. Then he found them they were not books that would probably give him great detail but they were a start. To get the in depth details he would probably have to find his family that he had never really met within the village as they would keep the records on Tsukira and Gesshoku.

Grabbing the book of notable shinobi and returning to the throne of bone where everyone else was gathered Indou would find a corner that would allow him to see everyone in the room but also allowed him to be far enough away that he would not interrupt their one on one trainings and vice versa.

Tsukira of the Black sands...

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Indou went through the vast library within the confines of the Bone Tower of the Toraono Dojo, he found an old book of testament to notable Warriors and Shinobi of the First Men. Tsukira of the Black Sands was noted for taking on multiple assailants and beasts as one of the Guardians for the Sunahoshi tribe (the High Sunaku noted as descendants of the One King himself.) She had a distinct mastery of flame, mirror, earth, lava, and sand jutsu. What was most notable of her time in service is that her chakra turned black when she was forced to unleash her terrifying Eternal Sharingan. Her eyes were able to make demonbeasts her willing servants and she fought without ever lifting a weapon. So terrible was her mystic might that she could call upon the God of Storms Susano-oh in his armored form and have him literally cut down and crush her enemies.

Tsukira was born Uchiha Sunaku Tsukira during the Time of Travels. She was fourteen when she first unleashed her power over the sands and fifteen when she revealed her sharingan which was unique in that she took on a mantle of black chakra. During the first battles with the ancients her mother Uchiha Nainai and father Sunahoshi Taka were slain and her eyes damaged. The High Lord Takahashi Nobu transplanted her mother’s eyes to her enabling her to see again but a strange phenomenon occurred when she opened her mother’s transplanted eyes her sharingan transformed to a permanent Mangekyo sharingan. Her chakra took on a life of its own so to speak as whenever she was angered the sands and black flames responded to her whims. It was said she never needed to learn a weapon as her power alone defended her at all times. During her final years she took distinct pride in training all her grandchildren and Legends have it she imprinted a secret upon her descendants to one day allow her rebirth.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Kuro helped Suzuhime up and led her to the infirmary where he tended her wounds. He levitated Suzuhime unto one of the cushioned examination tables. ” Your style of close combat is very unique, it is hard to predict without accepting some terrible blows. I would be honored to help you learn more techniques when you feel able.”<i></i> Kuro deliberately and slowly so as not to seem a pervert or a sexual predator produced a bright green healing aura around his left hand and within her full sight sat beside her in a chair with less height so she could see him at all times. Making sure she could see what he was doing so she wouldn’t be fearful of being alone with him Kuro slowly placed his hand upon her bruised lower abdomen and applied the healing jutsu.”Is there anything imparticular you would like for a late lunch or perhaps dinner. With your compact musculature I could offer some choice thresher maw steak or roasted chicken, your choice of vegetables as well.”<i></i> There was an earnest kindness about Kuro that let everyone know he cared and it showed now.

Tenrai Indou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Indou patted his stomach as he read through the ancient text, he hadn't eaten so well in awhile what with him always taking care of his mother now who had not yet seemed to be able to overcome the shock of his fathers death. It was understandable to him even with his limited human interaction Indou knew that there could not have been a more tightly bound family than his they were all 100% dedicated to each other and would do anything in their power no matter the magnitude of the task and no matter there own physical condition his father would have moved the entire planet if he needed to for his mother and now he was gone a love like that suddenly and unfairly vanishing was bound to leave her hollow for awhile so Indou had to work twice as hard to try and ease her transition. The only problem being is that he hadn't been taking anywhere near as good of care of himself.

Tsukira-sama

he would mutter to himself while he read of her accolades in the past and her frighteningly powerful chakra's, she had appeared to be nearly identical to his mother and he supposed that it was from her that he had recieved Tsukira's legacy. It would also come to Indou's attention that even though it was a remote relationship and he had never seen his mother or father using any sand jutsu, or any jutsu for that matter he was also an inheritor of the high sunaku something that would made him feel even more so at home in his village though he failed to even think to link his new ancestry to any type of political gain since the village itself was indeed lacking a high sunaku descendant to lead them especially since he had no aspiration at all to be a leader of an entire village he did not posses the proper skills for such a monumental task nor did he wish to gain them.

I am Uchiha... and High Sunaku, one famous for its feats in taming this wilderness the other famous for guarding it this place is truly my home I must gain more power to protect it and everyone here maybe... i can even play a part in taming the wilderness so that we may once again gaze upon the sky as masters of our domain?

The words he uttered were whispered so that if one did not possess supernatural hearing they would never know of the measures that the small and seemingly frail boy was prepared to take to gain honor for his family. Then he read the last piece of information upon Tsukira and smirked as he knew what the book was saying must be true especially since of all of his ancestors she was the one who had came to him first.

I will find it Tsukira sama, I will bring you back and under your leadership the Uchiha of the sands will take their proper place as the guardian deities of Sunagakure perhaps we will even challenge Akechi's house... I don't have any other way to unlock my full potential I have no siblings and my mother does not possess our venerable eyes not that it would even be an option if she did, no Akechi's house will surrender to us I promised that much to Tsukira sama and I will not go back upon my words

He thought as he flipped the page again

But to do this I will need power Tsukira sama has hinted to me that I may have been blessed with receiving her powerful chakras, but if that alone were enough then there would have been no reason for Gesshoku sama to come to me as well, especially armed with that weapon I will need to research him just as I have researched Tsukira sama there must be more than meets the eye with his chain blade, and there must be more to him because simply being good with a sword wouldn't gain him a fabled nickname

Gesshoku the Lunar Eclipse...

WC 3733

Dalcon

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the boy completely rudely nodded to Dalcon's some what sincere greeting, a little anger came across his face. Dalcon always hated being ignored he found that very offensive to be over looked by someone. He was somewhat tempted to play a practical joke on Indou toss some fireworks at him, but he thought that would look bad and would probably be shunned by the beast man for doing so.

Taking several deep breaths Dalcon turned his attention back to the beast man who yet again proposed the question, what would you like to ask. Taking some deeper thoughts on the question this time Dalcon consider what he would like to learn. After just witnessing such an amazing fight Dalcon wondered if that would be something that he would like to learn, but after taking in his physical prowess, not thinking of himself as a weak fighter but he knew that in a close up fight all the time like that he would be out of his element and off hes edge. Then he started to think of his strong points and came up with an ideal style.
I would like to learn tactics, strategies, and the ability to plan out moves two to three even four steps ahead of my opponents, Sir. But I would also learn a fighting style encase I have to do some dirty work. But I think something that I would be really skilled at in the art of sabotage and subterfuge sir.

After saying Dalcon felt that he was taking the first steps towards a new and exciting like. Looking at Kuro, the name Indou had called the beast man, Dalcon eyes gleamed with hope and wonder waiting for his turn at training.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Indou looked through more books and found a bloodline chart where Gesshoku was clearly shown to be the twelfth Great Great grandson of Uchiha Tsukira. His mother had been a nomad from the water tribe named Asura and his father had been an Elder Guard Master of the Uchiha Clan of the Black Sands named Tsubikan himself a direct descendant of Uchiha blood until his only son Gesshoku was born from their unforeseen union. Gesshoku had been raised amongst the nomads until their annual pilgrimage led them back near the set of three Oases that served as an observation point for Sunagakure. Asura presented their love child to his father whom fell to his knees and embraced him for he had never had a child with his wife and she had passed away from a deadly serpent’s bite during one of her guard shifts. Asura was given full status as a citizen of Sunagakure for the raising of Guard-Master’s son. Gesshoku was seven when he went to the academy and graduated in one year. He was exceptional in his mastery of water jutsu but his most potent skills lie in his skill with weaponry. He could instantly master and improve upon any weapon he touched. It wasn’t until his twelfth birthday that he finally settled for the chain blade which became his own signature weapon, the crescent blade. The crescent sword was a nomad’s guard weapon which he had played with as a child. With his mother’s tribe’s permission he had one specially made to his height and weight then reforged and segmented into a dynamic chain sword by his father Tsubikan whom impressed into the metal special runes and seals that allowed Gesshoku to channel ninjutsu through his sword. The blade became a family heirloom which was stored in the Toraono Clan armory for Uchiha of the Black Sands to touch or claim only. Such was the seal placed upon the weapon, in times past it was a model for other weapons used by ANBU and the Crimson Guard. Gesshoku was the only Guard during a lunar festival when the Ancients descended upon the three oases in order to claim the area as a water point for attacks against Sunagakure. He single handedly defeated over three hundred war masters before falling to their master the Sesshuoh the White. The Uchiha of the Black Sands rallied upon his guard post and butchered another one thousand warriors but Sesshuoh escaped with Gesshoku’s eyes. Even blinded Gesshoku continued his duties and fought on till he was pulled from the battlefield, he died of old age as one of the guardians of the Sunahoshi family. It is said Sesshuoh still wields Gesshoku’s eyes to this day and because of this Gesshoku’s soul can never rest as it took him over 200 years to succumb to old age at 232.

Kuro’s clone looked Dalcon over and decided he should probably master traps and puppets if he wanted to be a saboteur. Doctor Toa would be able to help him master strategy and tactics. If the young man was devious enough Doctor Toa might teach him how to use a sword as well. Kuro’s clone smiled conveniently at the completed line of thought that was soon echoed by the real Kuro. ”I do believe I have just the instructor for you, he is outside of the village at the moment but I can have him meet you in an hour or less. His name is Doctor Daibatsu Toa, he is the master engineer and master prosthetics surgeon for House Toraono. If anyone can teach you strategy and sabotage it’s him.” Kuro’s clone placed his clawed hand upon a hidden seal upon a wall in the chamber and a surge of multi colored chakra shot away. ”The message has been sent and Doctor Toa will come to the inner village shortly to speak with you, Be prepared he is not the easiest man to figure out. If anyone can teach you strategy and sabotage it’s him.”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It wasn't long before she had been moved to an infirmary to be tended too by the big cheese himself. One would think he had servants for this kind of thing. Healing her wound to be a bit more manageable, but it still stung a lot. And he began offering her dishes. Hmm...steak sounded great. It reminded her of the dinners she would have with her whole family...ah memories. She would look over to Kuro, a slight smile on her face, as well as somewhat embarrassed that the guy who just whooped her terribly was now offering her dinner.

"Uh...well. I'd like just some regular steak and corn. It reminds me of better times as a kid...yeah it's kinda stupid."

She conversed. Wondering why she was even telling him this. Perhaps it was the new found respect she had for him. Perhaps...yes, that had to be it. Looking up and around the room they were currently in, it wasn't anything overly extravagant, but it seemed suited well to take care of patients such as herself with battle wounds.

"Lord Toraono...I still have to find my coat, it should still be in the chamber."

The coat was her gift upon becoming a full fledged martial artist. A monk if you will. While she was a complete klutz with weapons, she was much better with her own fists anyways. She would gaze at her hands, watching the seals glow sickeningly until they vanished into her flesh, her skin still crawled from the mutations going on in her chakra flow.

"I've never been sealed before, so please excuse me if I do anything...unusual...or destructive..."

She fairly warned. She could become more jumpy and hit something if her brain prompted her to do so.​
<i>
</i>

Dalcon

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hearing that there was someone who could train him is exactly what he want made Dalcon extremely happy. The fact that he would begin to train soon made all the hair on his neck stand up and he could not hold back a little yep of joy. After a little self cheering, Dalcon finally calmed down and and walked away from Kuro after hearing that his trainer would be here shortly. The fact that Kuro had stated that Doctor Toa was a hard man to figure out scared Dalcon some what. He never really liked doctors that much something about them always seems to orthodox.

Deciding that he would need complete focus Dalcon sat down in a corner and started to meditate. First he cleared his mind of all useless thoughts that were dancing around in there. He then moved all his plans and plots for future pranks to the back of his mind. This was the hardest thing for Dalcon to do because he fairly enjoyed pranks and the fact that he has meet so many new targets excited him so very much. Dalcon also thought that maybe he should try to pull a prank on this Doctor Toa just to see how skilled he really was. Finally started to mentally prepare himself he started to observe everything so that he would be use to taking in his whole surroundings. He around knew from past pranks that he had pulled, if you do not take in to account your surrounds no plans will ever work perfectly. While observing the surroundings, Dalcon slowly began to realize that he was part of something big now. It was not just him playing around causing trouble for people anymore, he was now about to impact the world. After awhile he decide that he would also have to keep his wits about him as being a saboteur was dangerous path to follow do to the fact that it floated along the line of terrorist.

After focusing himself, Dalcon began to think about all the things that he hoped he would learn. He always had a great mind for planning thing out down to the detail. That is while he knew that he should learn strategies because those where the best thinkers out there. He began to wonder about the types of strategies and plans that he would be taught would the be team based or solo based. Dalcon hoped that there would be more solo based one because he was never really a team player and he felt that to many independent minds trying to carry out one task usually got kinda muddy do to the fact people have different characteristics and personalities that make them hazards for plans. He remembered when he was younger and he tried to organize a massive prank utilizing ten other kids. It was a complete and utter failure, half the kids got caught without carrying out there part and then they told the grown-ups about the prank. Three of the kids who had the safest yet vital part of the prank chickened out and ran home. The last two kids actually did there part correctly but they were still caught by the grown-ups with Dalcon. Those two kids Dalcon never met again but he took all the blame for the prank in order to get them out of trouble because he respected there skills. Dalcon became so wrapped up in this flash back that he completely forgot where he was and what was going on around him.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro's clone returned with a small dossier about Dr. Toa. It didn't do to send the boy into the lion's den without even knowing it was a lion's den.

Daibatsu Toa
Wt: 200
Ht: 5 ft 10 in
Hair: Blood Red

Job: Toraono Clan Engineer/ Surgeon/Weaponsmith
Specialty: Ghola Technology, Prosthetics

Doctor Daibatsu Toa was a great many things during the Demon wars he had been a samurai of little renown and impressive skills. He had earned the title of battlesmith for the weapons he forged and his knowledge of how to use them. When he met Toraono Kaibudo, “Kai” as he was called then he found himself in awe of the man’s skill; he rarely used a weapon other than his own body except to teach. It was during the battles alongside Kai that Daibatsu Toa found his greatest of foes. An Uchiha named Susamajii he had vast power and wielded flames, lightning, and a sword like no other. While Kai held off the Oni army this dark warrior led Toa took him on in single combat. Simply put Toa was the only one fast enough with a blade to take him on as Susamajii had already bested Kai in three prior battles using illusions and explosive flames and thunderbolts to fling the famous taijutsu master all over the battlefield. Kai could never get close enough to lay a single blow and Uchiha Susamajii would never allow that either for he had seen how powerful Kaibudo’s strikes truly were. He underestimated Toa however as he believed him to be a simple swordsman.

The private battle that ensued between these sword masters had been the stuff of legends but no one had seen anything except the terribly burnt body of Toa and the captured head of Susamajii. Toa took the eyes from his foe and preserved them using a special mixture made from the sacred waters of Waterfall country harvested from the bowels of the Koubaku Kyousei ‘Great Tree’ and the blood of the fallen warrior. It was said that the warrior whom took the eyes of Susamajii would live a thousand years. Toa had believed he would be that immortal warrior but his body had been severely crippled from the black flames the Master Uchiha swordsman had unleashed upon him and as such had instead sealed them away in a vault beneath the coliseum that Kai called home. Forgotten and immersed in ancient powerful fluids the eyes remained eternally preserved and grew in power. It was not until almost three hundred years later after Toa’s mastery of armor, weapons, and later chakra allowed him to rebuild his body an expansive fusion of puppet technology and human flesh

Doctor Daibatsu Toa was born into a Samurai clan long ago where as time went on he discovered a great many things. He won more battles than he lost but when he did lose he lost limbs or the full function of vital organs. He quite literally stumbled into his own form of immortality while being treated by a witch after he literally fell unto one of her soul gems. The gem transferred a significant amount of his life force into it but instead of killing him it bonded to his body. Crippled by his battles he could no longer tread the battlefield despite his recovery so he took up the study of weaponry. He forged masterpiece weapons using his clan knowledge and techniques picked up throughout his travels.

He took apprenticeship under many masters learning all he could as they aged and passed on while he did not, until a puppet Master from Sunagakure decided to train him in hopes of learning Toa's secret to immortality. After a few years of study they both discovered that Toa was no longer truly alive his body was simply kept alive and unaging by his internal will and the residual energies of the soul gem that the witch had left bonded to his heart. Satisfied that she had solved the mystery of eternal youth in her eyes, they delved into prosthetics, and medical enhancements, as she grew older Lady Reiko realized she couldn't replicate the soul gem but she could place all of her vitals in a similar chakra crystal and become a living puppet. After performing various surgeries upon Toa and granting him the full use of his right arm and both legs in a feat of fusion between medicine and puppetry. Lady Reiko performed a full spirit and vital organs transplant into a puppet body that would have failed if Toa hadn't used his advanced knowledge of surgery and mysticism to make sure certain elements were applied and that the transference was seamless.

No one even noticed she was in a puppet body due to her false yet living skin. For one hundred and thirty years they worked together discovering all manner of medical, spiritual, and chakra applications for physical amplifications and weapons. They retraced old maps and while searching an ancient city found the remains of rebuilt human transplants or ghola. Living weapons after a fashion, while studying them one of the guardian gholems reactivated and severely damaged Reiko. Her immortality, like Toa's only prevented her from dying of disease or age not trauma. Toa fought frantically to save her even to the point of unleashing weapons he had experimentally installed in his puppet limb. He defeated the Golem but he had not been able to save her. Reiko smiled happily, she had found out so much in her extended life. Toa vowed to finish her work. Two hundred years later Doctor Toa is still researching ancient and current technologies and even has a child of his own named Reiko.

As Dr. Daibatsu entered the chamber he looked for the young man that Kuro’s clone had sent him a description of and his requests to learn strategy. Daibatsu smirked as he removed his red robe and the upper portion of his jacket then allowed it to hang down to his waist.

DaibatsuToa.jpg

He smiled showing off his rebuilt body, all his prosthetics, carefully and painstakingly placed inside his regrown fully living flesh although he had no heartbeat, nor did he need to breathe. His flesh was maintained by a special nutrient feed system from his endoskeletal system. It was obvious to someone graces with high perception that half his body was unnatural because of the ninja wire and chakra lines that interlaced his right side. What gave it away the most was the massive scar down his back and the way he smelled like an old man but had the look of an adult in his prime. The final giveaway was the loose grip in which he held the hilt of his ancient steel blade which only could have been made in the old country. He carried himself like a samurai, but his eyes and permanently manicured features gave away the mark of something inhuman.

"Hello, I am Doctor Daibatsu Toa, Grand Master Puppeteer, Master Engineer, Assistant Surgeon, and construction specialist for the Toraono Clan. I was informed that you are here for lessons in strategy and swordsman. SO before we begin I have three questions. How many traps can you imagine? What jutsu do you most want to learn? Last but by far not least what is it you want to learn about the most? With the answers to those questions I can devise both a task and an acceptable mission for you to prove your worth.”

Kuro smiled at the request for corn, he had a very good stock of maize that was exceptionally sweet and easy to mix with any meal. Kuro motioned his right hand in a swift yet somewhat mystic motion and her coat was materialized within his grasp. He slowly laid it within her reach. " I am sure your seals won't cause you to have any violent outbursts or autonomic responses. Those kinds of seals are only placed upon those whom are considered a problem to others and need to be taught humility. Your meal will be ready when your healing is complete. Before we leave the chamber I must warn you there will be some urges to eat more than what you might normally be accustomed to. You will also find that you are stronger and more resilient, last but not least you must resist the urge to overpower those weaker than you. It is a well known fact that dark chakra can cause you to live out your darkest urges if you don't notice the urges."

Kuro's healing palm stopped emitting a warming sensation and began to intermingle warm and cooling temperatures.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Suzu smiled in gratitude when she was reunited with her prized battle coat. One of her most important keepsakes for sure. Quickly adorning her prized possession between a brief lapse in her healing from Kuro. And she was also getting fed...quite the successful trip the dojo...even though she wouldn't be coming home tonight. She would be sure to apologize to Iori for sure. Kuro also gave her a fair warning...which worried her a bit. She would have a strange feeling to overpower those weaker...? She had little self control as is...so this worried the crimson haired beauty. Nodding her head solemnly she spoke.

"I'll make sure to keep myself in check Toraono-dono"

Hopefully she wouldn't have to deal with Kasa until she managed to get a good grasp of her new found power...but until that time. She should just enjoy herself. An old time-y breakfast that she held dear to her heart... quite the thoughtful man Kuro was.

[Topic Left]​
<i>
</i>

Dalcon

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Dalcon had been reading the dossier that Kuro had handed him and was completely focused on it. He was amazed at all the wonderful and magical thing that doctor Toa had done. It was like he was a legend or myth, Dalcon could not believe this was the man that was going to train him. The more Dalcon read into the dossier the more Dalcon began to idealize him. But also the more Dalcon began to fear him as well because in someways he was not a mere man anymore he was more of a unrelenting demon who refused to pass on.

Is it really a smart idea for me to be trained by someone like this. What if he want to experiment on me or something. What if I mess up on training and he decide I am unworthy to be trained by him or even worse what if I end up making him mad would he kill me off there no way I could fight off such a creature. These thoughts and questions circled inside Dalcon's head instilling fear into him. Dalcon slowly began to panic losing all the focus that he had just achieved a moment ago. Great now I am starting to panic this is not good I need to calm down, he is only a man. In fact he is probably some worn down really old man who on his death bed. Yeah I bet he is. Thinking these thoughts Dalcon slowly began to calm himself down again and regain focus.

Dalcon was so deep in thought that he did not here the man approach him. As the man introduced himself Dalcon snapped out of his complete focus of the dossier and looked up. The look on Dalcons face could only be described like that of a child meeting a scary monster. Dalcon was completely wrong about everything this was not some small old man on his death bed. This man had the body of a seasoned warrior nothing about him seem weak or worn down.
As the man continued to talk Dalcon realized that he could not show fear in front of this beast if he wanted to live. Shooting up from the ground to his feet so as to make himself look bigger. Looking him square in the eye as one would do when confronting a dangerous animal in the wild Dalcon just stared at him. As Doctor Toa finished talking bye asking Dalcon how many traps can he think of.

I can think of any trap for any situation from the most basic spring traps to traps that activate bigger traps, to complex traps that if one trap misses it activates another trap that will be impossible to avoid. And for the last questions I say I want to learn powerful jutsu that are able to wipe awhile either single or multiple targets with eases. And I want to learn how to control a battlefield by myself with a amazing strategy, powerful jutsu, and complex traps that no enemy could escape. But if I am would with a team I want to learn how to cause so much chaos and destruction that my enemies will be to busy panicking and trying to stop me that they will fail to notice my teammates and the true purpose of our mission. I also want to learn how to cripple my enemies forces with the up most skill and technique. And one last note I do not know where you heard I wanted to learn swordsmanship from but that is an useless kill that I do not feel I will ever use. If I ever have to fight upclose I plan on using my two fist to completely destroy my opposition

(sorry it took awhile to respond)

Tenrai Indou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Indou read intently on the accolades of his ancestor one part in particular actually brought up an unexpected response especially in him, and that was anger.

Sesshuoh the white... he said his lips tightening and pulling his face into what could only be described as a grimace.

he will burn

Perhaps if i can find the secret that Tsukira sama left to us I can find a way to bring Gesshoku sama back as well... Many will have to die to restore Tsukira sama's order, The Uchiha of the Black Sands will rise again

Indou swore all of this silently to himself as he began needlessly circulating his chakra through his body at high speeds with his fist clenched and the book thrown to the side. Slowly he would bring his hands up to his face letting his hair fall at its own will masking the boys face further.

I have a lot of work to do... and with how i am now... i will need 232 years just to be physically and mentally able to calculate everything that i will need to do, i not only need military force but political influence because to complete everything in the perfect manor i risk bringing the village to the very brink of war... more than once. I will have to subjugate Ancients and not only that but i will have to take Sesshouh's head that alone will bring the village to the brink of destruction and I am not so foolish as to think that i can do this alone so i will need people who are powerful enough to stand by me, of course if i could revive the Black Sands with my cousin's that would look the most meaningful but those few in the camp that know of me do not know me as anything more than a cripple... a useless invalid that learned to walk when he was ten only to bury his father when he was thirteen. Assuming that any of them even care to revitalize the Sands why would they follow me? No doubt some would say their claim to leadership supersedes my own after all a vision isn't really all that reassuring especially coming from someone who never did anything but sleep and eat for a decade... And after all of that if I can bring back the Black Sands, prove myself to be fit for leadership, subdue the Ancients, kill Sesshuoh, revive not only Tsukira but Gesshoku, then i still have the war to wage on the House of Akechi.

Indou leaned backwards placing his head on the wall and staring at the ceiling and taking a deep breath and closing his eyes.

Tenrai Indou dies in 3... 2...

His eyes would spring open a faint glow that would almost seem crimson faded from them as he stood up and walked back towards the center of the room a large man had joined the few that were there but this was not specifically his concern at the moment the man had not come to see him for if he had he would have spoken to Indou by now, no the one whom was sought was Kuro sennin he had questions and he needed to know the answers to them.

Kuro sennin, may i have a word?

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back