Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Training for all at the Throne of Bone

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro turned from his preparations as his fire clone had already dispersed after the battle with Suzuhime had already ended and Dr. Toa had presented himself to a possible student. Indou approached him directly already losing his timidness, it seemed and he had developed a sense of purpose. "Yes Mentat in training Indou, you may ask all the questions you like, I just hope my answers are worthy and not too harsh."<i></i>
Kuro's body was healing the bruises he had received from Suzuhime quite rapidly. It made him look like a shaggy haired monster jaguar whom was slowly losing his spots.

Dr. Daibatsu listened to Dalcon talk about how he already perceived of traps within traps and then mentioned his fists would serve him better than a sword. Toa didn't doubt that many nin used their bodies in a far better fashion than wielding any kind of specially made weapon. "I think you misunderstand young strategist. I am not here to teach you how to wield a sword, Kuro could teach you that I am here to teach you how to wield yourself like a sword. You need only your will and a purpose to turn your mind and body into a weapon. I may be old-fashioned but I have witnessed quite a few battles where a man or woman's limbs become as effective as any blade. Now about those traps, have you ever considered puppetry?"

Dalcon

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Dalcon thought upon what Kuro was saying about not using a sword but becoming at sword in a sense. The idea sounded very appealing to dalcon, to have his brain be the blade and his body the hilt. To become the sharpest tool by becoming smart, clever, and focus. The Dalcon began to think on puppets puppet well that would give me more freedom and option. they would be like both a mobile trap and sentry to help keep an eye on future victims the more he thought about puppets the more he like the ideas he could use puppet in every day pranks to that way he would stay out of trouble but still have fun with people.

Dalcon looked into Doctor Toa eyes again trying to get a read on him before answering him. Well I have never consider puppets and I can see the appeal of using them but I also see so down sides. Puppets will always need consent monitoring and that would limit my mobility giving my opponents an chance to attack me. But I guess if I surrounded or even turned myself into a trap that would take away that possibility. hmmm I can really see the good side of puppetry. But my question is how many options do puppets actually give sir I do not know the details on them.

Tenrai Indou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Indou turned his head a bit realizing that he was being a bit rude to the girl who was currently talking to and being healed by Kuro sennin.

Apologies, I am sorry to interrupt.... um... this

he said bowing his head slightly to the girl but then turning his attention back to the matter at hand.

The Black Sands, I believe what my ancestors were trying to tell me is that I am meant to revive them. At least that is the first thing I am meant to do also in the texts upon my elder I believe that the Toraono clan has kept something preserved should one who has accepted their birthright so choose to accept it. I would like to see it, I am not sure that i can use it to its full potential just yet but i do need to begin to learn about that on top of training my body and mind to release my full potential....

He said all this knowing that it was beyond presumptuous that Kuro would even allow him into the vaults that held Gesshoku's legendary weapon but Indou did desire to train with the weapon to revive the legend in his own time period so that the Sands could rise again all of these monumental tasks were only a first step to him, though he knew the magnitude of his ascribed first step to be mountain sized.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Dalcon considered Doctor Toa's words as he sheathed his blade and sat down before the young man and produced a small figurine. The figurine had the features of a beautiful woman without any weapons present. She didn't even resemble a puppet it seemed more like a miniature geisha girl. With the wave of a hand the figurine came to life and began dancing and humming a very catchy yet haunting tune. Dalcon might have even noticed himself wanting to sing along before Doctor Toa was done manipulating the figurine it had performed three songs, and several dances. If Dalcon bothered to move he would find himself surrounded by a miniature spiderweb fine circular net of electrified ninja wire. If he bothered to move he would notice otherwise Doctor Toa would then spend the moment explaining puppets. "Puppets can be anyone, and sometimes anything, from a simple box or a bouncing ball, to a well made sword or even human sized mannequins that mimic a person down to their very scent, even their circulatory systems can be altered to produce blood like substances."

Kuro listened carefully and then nodded, "You are most certainly welcome to take your hand at possessing the crescent moon blade, but I would rather allow you time to build up your physical stature. The blade itself is larger than your current physical body and requires the full power of a sharingan to manipulate its whip like components. Mentally, I believe you are ready to attempt to wield it as long as you stick to basic sword or whip attacks, but physically I am not certain how well your stamina will hold out. I am also not certain whether you can activate the sharingan of your own free will yet. As far as reviving the Black Sands, that is a noble goal but the ancients whom went out of their way to slaughter both the Black Sands Clan and select members of the Toraono Clan are very powerful and I myself won't face any of them until I have completed my own personal training unless circumstances force my hand. You should also understand that for the Uchiha of Sunagakure to unite under the banner of the Black Sands you will have to be exceptional by their standards which I suspect are far harsher than the standards of the Toraono Clan. When you have finished your meditations we will go to the vaults and test whether the crescent moon blade will accept your touch."<i></i>

Tenrai Indou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Indou nodded his head slightly he knew that he might actually be required to surpass everyone in the village before he could actually take his seat as head of the Black Sands even though he did not expect to actually sit at the head of that table for long if he was able to revive Tsukira sama she would take her rightful place and he would be just fine with being the leader of a small assassination unit.

I know what I am asking is beyond a lot Kuro-Sennin but there are things that I must do no matter how long it will take me one of those is mastering my eyes, another is mastering my body, and after that I want the head of Sesshuoh the White

He said the last bit with such subtle rage that it seemed to reverberate through his small frame and his fists clenched themselves but only for a moment before he raised his small head and looked at Kuro with more of a smirk than anything.

I guess, i'll go start the second round of my mental training, I think Gesshoku and Tsukira sama need to tell me more but i just couldn't hold out long enough during the first round of training

He said turning on his heel and making his way back to the ancient runed chamber where he had begun his transformation, walking in the door he would find his spot untouched and sit down once again with his legs crossed closing his eyes for two seconds then focusing on the rune in front of him again as it began to blaze red once more and the undecipherable word
UCHIHA

began to glow again he awaited patiently as the trip into his own subconscious mind was about to unfold once more.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC:(Sorry about giving your parents names, feel free to pm me to change the names to match your actual history)

While Doctor Toa showed Dalcon the uses of puppetry Indou's training as a mentat continued.

Indou felt extremely warm for a brief moment before everything went white. A pure plain canvas of white was all he saw before him and he could see nothing of his body. In the actual world Indou’s chakra had exploded forth of its own volition and was now moving his body in an intricate series of martial arts strikes as Indou began to relive the genetic memories of battles his predecessor’s had fought. The first battle he relived was his father’s fight against a mugger to protect his pregnant mother. He saw everything through his father’s eyes and for a brief moment he understood why his father had been so stoic while he was growing up.

They were just outside the Maw of Baranyx less than two and half hours of stoic walking and were making their way back to the village to announce the news to their parents. They would be Grandparents and they would all have a chance to become strong like their heritage had once claimed they were. Some kind of curse had befallen his wife’s family line and every male except her blind Sunaku touched grandfather had died of either ailments, disease, circumstantial attacks upon desert dwellers or in quite a few cases outright murder. Many of the daughters of her Uchiha line had turned to being barmaids, architects, and special delivery experts in order to live out their lives without the curse haunting their progeny and all took special care to have only female children further diluting the ancient Uchiha blood with every generation. Indou’s mother Jesshika had defied her family’s edict to only give birth the females and gave her husband a son whom before he was born they named Indou. The Tenrai clan was a small honest merchant clan that never did very well but never succumbed to poverty, though lower middle class they were strong in their Uchiha heritage, the last family member to bring forth the sharingan had been Tenrai Ryo’s father Tenrai Ryu and he had been a swordsman in training before accepting the reins of the family mantle as a merchant. Ryo had never been very athletic but his mind could grasp almost any concept. After meeting Uchiha Jesshika they quickly fell in love and eloped and had returned nearly a year later pregnant and happy. Ryo had even managed to learn the basics of his father’s sword. Tragedy struck on their way back to Sunagakure, as they found a caravan waylaid by a fearsome heavily armed company. What Ryo immediately noticed were his family crests on the wagons, cattle, and horses. The warriors had not bothered to rob anyone, they simply rounded up and began slaughtering each male, The other warriors whom were all completely covered except for their frost white hair looked over each woman to assure they were neither pregnant nor married. All six of the children there four young boys no older than seven at the most and two toddler girls were being lead away to what Ryo knew would be their end, Until his father Ryu stood up from the ground, several arrows had pierced his right side showing Ryo exactly where the ambush had come from. A blade protruded from his abdomen but he stood like there was nothing wrong even as his nephews were slain his eyes came alive and he looked off into the distance his sharingan became the mangekyo sharingan as he noted his son Ryo and implanted a mental message in his mind before turning into a dying whirlwind of destruction as he took on all twelve heavily armored and armed warriors with his bare hands. Each arrows was ripped from his side and shoved into the eye of one of his enemies as he weaved into their formation. Methodically killing warrior after warrior as his life’s blood seeped away. Each weapon found its mark until there were five armored warriors left and all that Ryu had was the blade buried in his stomach. Ryo found himself moving without thought when three more warriors sprang from beneath the desert sands and charged after Jesshika. Ryo acted without thought as his father’s own kata pulsed through his mind , body, and soul. One soldier’s head flew off from the deft feint and strike technique Ryo performed without conscious thought his father’s blade easily cutting through armor, muscle, and bone alike. Indeed they were soldiers not bandits as Ryo saw they took no silks, pillaged no gold and attacked any woman or child. They were after the women and children… The other two warriors raced to reach Jesshika with savage, serrated - knives drawn. They saw her pregnant belly and knew she was the one they sought, All they had to do was rip the child from her womb and split it asunder and their master would reward them.

Another warrior was split diagonally from right to left as Ryo protected his wife, he fell without a cry and as the blade began to glow vibrant crimson Ryo realized he was not fighting humans, the blade only reacted to the blood of ancients. With the blade’s glow, the last warrior to run towards Jesshika turned about and removed his face mask. His skin was the color of dusk like red mottled with gold and his hair was cloud white. He pointed his own knife and drew an oddly smelling large black serrated blade. The scent told Ryo it was poison, he dared not look back to see what became of his father at the base of the dune but he was also certain his father’s sword would be a beacon to anyone in the area both friend and foe. The warrior called out something in his own language and rushed Ryo. Blows fell like hammers but many never found anything but a twist of sandy dust or the sharp retort of Akamaro (the crimson blade) when Ryo could not dodge. The blade aided his defense immensely literally pulling him into defensive posture or pulling him away in an offensive feint. Try as Ryo might he could not activate the sharingan even while defending his wife. Yet the blade did as it was meant as its runic steel lashed out instinctively severing the head of the warrior before him. At last Ryo turned around to find his father on his knees as if in prayer. The blade that had once been buried to the hilt in his stomach sat on the ground before him the children were all huddled behind a wagon with the remaining untouched women. All but two of Ryo’s male cousins lay dead and even they had been blinded.

Ryo grabbed Jesshika’s hand and ran to his father as fast as they could without risking her. His life slipping away his mangekyou sharingan was activated in full and a satisfied smile crossed his face. ”I must say despite the loss of your kin, that was the best fight I ever had, I am proud of you Ryo, and I am happy to know you will continue our family line. Now before I die I must tell you the truth of what is going on. There are still ancients out there holding an eternal grudge against the descendants of those whom defeated their armies in the distant past. They have been poisoning the Uchiha family lines of Sunagakure with a poison designed to eliminate the advent of our natural powers. It stops the birth of male children and even causes the sharingan to never develop. That is why despite your earnest attempts and with your deepest heart’s desire being attacked within your sight you could not claim your birthright. I have been able to come up with a cure but it is a longshot and only has a one in ten chance of protecting your unborn child from the natural poison built up within us all. There are several containers of specially prepared rice from the seafaring Chauchi clan. Make sure our precious girl eats them all for the chance to save the last of our now mixed clans she is the descendant of the Black Sands Clan and you are the last of the Tenrai and your child will one day be something special. Don’t give up on my grand… child…”<i></i>

Indou’s small frame stood in the center of the meditation chamber his eyes gone completely crimson and his body bathed in sweat as through genetic memory he had re-enacted the sword katas of his Grandfather over two hundred times while the special chakra of the chambers reinforcing his body’s nutrient feed. His muscles quickly reinforced themselves. He did not get muscular or even gain any special definition to himself but his strength, agility, and natural endurance had become the equivalent of his fathers in just two hours. Indou awoke with a great deal of muscle ache and fatigue as if he had been fighting for six days straight. He found a large tub of beef fried rice, and three thick syrup heavy milkshakes waiting for him.

Tenrai Indou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
(ooc: hahahahaha grandpa went zabuza on em)
It was white, not white like you would see on a shirt, or in a cloud, it was the deafening, blinding, disorienting white that came after a powerful blizzard and the landscape had been robbed of any and all definition. The type of white that makes you want to close your eyes just to retreat from it but Indou knew that was not an option everything that had happened to him while he was within this insane chamber was of great importance and even if the white was nothing but a prelude to another scene from his ancestral past he did not want to miss a single second of the information that he was about to drink in.

And then the lights came on.... so to speak anyways, what really happened would be better described as the lights turning off or better yet down. The scenery once again began to have shape, there were smells, he could even feel the sand shifting beneath his feet and then he saw it, the too large for this world gape that welcomed anyone native to the sands home and warned anyone about to invade to think about thier course of action lest they be added to the pile.

Barnyx...

he thought to no one but some things were starting to make sense the warm sensation that he felt must have been his hallucination kicking in on one sense before the others had percieved it then toning itself down to make him more of a bystander than a witness he would have to figure out how to build one of these one day so that his clan both the black sands and the Tenrai, the latter of which he had recently found out was a clan within the Fujikaru of the Jenosaido (don't try to follow that its easier to say Tenrai i'll explain the Jenosaido and the Fujikaru on a pm), could speak with the elders who have long since left this world. It was a powerful thing, what the past held and just how much it could influence the future even Indou had no idea but he was about to gain a glimpse of it.

AH....

he would gasp stumbling over nothing as the landscape did not bind him here. It was his father and his mother walking along looking much younger than he had ever remembered them and his mother much larger....

Hello little me

He said as his incorporeal body moved closer and he placed his hand on his mothers stomach knowing that she couldn't feel him doing it but he still did it all the same it was a strange feeling to see yourself before you were already born, an even stranger thing to see your father whose face had always looked so incredibly defeated young and vibrant and full of life and joy walking with the woman he loved. He knew that face, he didn't get it to see it very often and it was never really directed at him, no the look he received was different it was no less loving but there was a sympathy in it that this face didn't have, and this look was reserved for his mother alone when they were by themselves simply enjoying the warmth of one anothers company his father truly came alive like the hate, no, the subtle rage had left him. Indou had never known what had given his father this look but it seemed to intensify within his eyes whenever he had gazed upon his sons crippled body but it was never actually directed at Indou and Indou was about to find out just what had given his father that look of unyielding loathing and contempt. It really was a miracle that he had never awakened the sharingan with eyes like that but then that question was about to be answered too.

As the story started to unwind before him it went from a beautiful memory to a hellish nightmare. His grandfather, though he did not know the man by his face while the scene was unfolding before him, was wounded mortally and his father was trying to rush to his side but was caught up in the fray and his grandfather there were no words the man moved like a small concentrated supercell tornado destroying everything in his path and his eyes. Indou should have been able to recognize them from first glance but who would expect a merchant to be capable of such an incredible thing and they did not appear to be the eyes that were shown to him in his vision of Tsukira, no Ryu was not of the Black Sands his sharingan was not reversed but neither was it a normal eye.

you awakened it... to protect

One after one the agents of the Ancients fell both to Ryo and Ryu alike, his father performing feats with the crimson blade Akamaro that Indou had never thought the man capable of and all the while watching his unknown grandfather and this unknown form of his father a dark and unmediated rage was swelling up within Indou there was nothing he could do to help his kin nor hut his enemies but that did not stop him from trying. And when it came down to the last, when Ryo walked up to his father sitting as if he was in deep prayer Indou was infront of his grandfather tears coming down his face as he tried to hold the blood that he would never touch within the man's body. All the while he listened, ever so carefully he listened because right here and right now the world had flipped on its axis. He had been angry before true, why just a few moments ago he had nearly lost control of his chakras. But this feeling he had now he couldn't explain it, generations of life hundreds upon maybe even thousands of compiled years ruined and cursed to forever go wanting, his grandfather slain when he was upon the precipice of a cure for his people, Ryo forever denied the ability to truly protect his family, and Indou a decade gone nearly his entire life wasted lying in a bed as his grandfathers cure slowly worked itself to revitalize and purify his body. And now with the help of the chamber of the mentat that he sat in now the detoxification was complete. The mind of the Tenrai and the chakra of the Black Sands and the blood of the Uchiha all flowed within his veins as they had not done so in centuries and the compiled rage, oppression, hatred, and failed dreams of those lives boiled over within the frame of the boy until the chakra of Tsukira began to spill out of him.

It wasn't something planned nor was it anything that was truly wise because he did not have the control that Tsukira did but his emotions had taken hold of his body and as the chamber let him go and the soreness rushed to greet him his chakra exploded outwards its dark properties not doing any damage to anything in the room other than the boy who could not afford to lose this much chakra needlessly after his body was so tired.

ARRRRRRRRRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he screamed in a primal inhuman voice as his eye changed from the normal crimson of the sharingan to a pitch unending black and a single red tomoe showed in each eye circling a crimson pupil and then he fainted from both physical and chakra exhaustion the last thing to leave his lips as he slipped into a dreamless state being...

all of them will die...

Dalcon

Yen
ASP
Deaths
(ooc: Sorry it took to long schools been a pain I post fast pretty soon)

Dalcon watched intently as the little geisha doll slowly began to form. This was the most amazing thing that Dalcon had ever seen in his life. As the doll began to dance Dalcon became more and more intoxicated by its movements. Doctor Toa puppetry was amazing the doll was moving flawlessly it seemed almost to be a real living breathing tiny person. Dalcon mind was completely fixated on how this little doll was moving but the thing that shocked him the most was when the doll started sing. Dalcon eyes quickly shot up to Doctor Toa to see if he was the one sing, when he noticed that it was not him Dalcon refocused his attention to the little geisha. This is amazing, the marksmanship of the geisha is just marvelous

How is this possible, did Doctor Toa embed chakra into the doll giving it free movement. Something this small would be an amazing asset for me. I wonder if one could make a small puppet then this maybe an air born one that could be used to scout ahead. Dalcons mind was going a million mile an hour with questions and thought for future plans. It seemed almost on cue that Doctor Toa began to answer the questions before Dalcon could even get them out of his mind. As Doctor Toa explain how puppets can be made Dalcon was stunned. To be able to make a puppet that detail seemed wild and whoever could make such a puppet would be amazingly talented.

I wonder how fragile this little thing is, would it break if I touched it or what? Dalcon Slow began to lean forward to touch the doll. As he moved his hand to touch the doll a sharp pain shoot up his hand. yanking his hand back with such a jolt that he jumped back only to be shocked again in the back. Stepping forward Dalcon eyes started to look around and he could make out large number of tiny threads surrounding him. What is this Doctor Toa? Is this some kinda trick, did you do this, when did you do this? Panic began to spread over Dalcon, not panic that he was in a trap but more so panic that he was so easily captured was scary and frustrating to him

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Doctor Toa nodded to Dalcon as he retracted the electrified ninja wire into the doll by simply reversing her dance but without playing her song. "Inside this geisha doll is a sonic emitter that can also be used to electrify ninja wire, while she danced and hypnotized you with her movements, she spun an electrified ninja wire net around you. That is the point of puppets, they are traps, distractions, weapons, and beyond that who knows, some of my best friends are now living puppets. Though that was not exactly by choice so I don't suggest that route as a way to power or immortality." Doctor Toa passed Dalcon an ancient book that was well preserved that explain the process of linking one's chakra to inanimate objects to animate them. Dalcon smiled genuinely until he heard a blood surging scream from the mentat training chamber. Without thinking Doctor Toa was up and running to the chamber where he found a dark haired young boy drenched in sweat and surrounded by swirling, dense mass of dark, rage-filled chakra. As ever Kuro had expected the young man to drain himself training his mind but what he had not anticipated is what he might unleash in those he scented the potential of a true mentat.

"Dalcon... stay back, I will need to suppress this young man's chakra a bit so that he can control it." With a swift series of gestures the chamber lit up a bright shimmering nearly blinding white as a massive symbol resembling a bansho fan with a series of runic terran emblazoned itself upon Indou's back allowing him control of his chakras without destroying his physical body. "Young man I am Doctor Toa of House Toraono, I have placed a five point seal upon your body to help you control your chakras. Try not to strain yourself while studying in the mentat chamber. The visions it allows are vivid but they are only meant to explain things to you, that you may or may not understand, if they drive you to madness then they have gone too far. Do you have any questions?"

Tenrai Indou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Just as Indou was about to lose consciousness he felt his chakras coming back under his control, sitting up he would see a large man with a seemingly caring face looking at him and explaining that thing may have gone to far if it had driven him to madness.

I am not crazy... I'm angry everything was there fault all of it... father... grandfather... tens possibly hundreds before them... me

He said talking more to himself than to Dr. Toa, he was simply reaffirming everything that he had seen within the chamber. His mind was still filled with rage but it wasn't the blinding rage of before it was more a subtle flame that would not ever go out.

The only question i have for you, is not something that I, with my current level of skill, can ask you at this time Dr. Toa but maybe yourself and Kuro sennin will be able to help me with it when the time comes

He said plopping to the ground in front of the food that was meant to help him rejuvenate his body in light of the intense training. Indou would start to eat the meal with his back to Dr. Toa and any else who had come to check on him and make sure that he was alright, and indeed he did appreciate the concern shown to him by people that he had just met but he was now more focused than he had ever been in his entire life, even more so than when he destroyed the black market doctors house who was meant to seal away his chakra permanently.

Indeed he said in between bites of food The only thing that i need to know, when that fated time comes, is where I can find each and every Ancient, and how to make sure that i wipe them from existence..

As he said the last part he turned his head to look Dr. Toa in the eye and once again his unique sharingan passed down from the black sands had came back into existence and the dark properties of his chakra flared up but it was an insignificant amount meant only to show his seriousness.

I will not suffer having a single one of them existing on this plane for longer than necessary

Then no more was said and the boy returned to eating his meal, not dismissing anyone from his presence but finally giving in to his severe hunger pains.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Doctor Toa almost laughed but stifled the urge as he saw the young man was serious. "Lord Kuro is currently unlocking the weapons vault, but I can honestly tell you not every ancient is evil or against us. Many of them were on our side during the war simply wanting to be free of the tyranny of the Council. I think you need to study our history a bit more before you attempt Genocide. Only the Master Ancients were of the power or presence to attack humans and many of them were too focused on their own projects and lives to even care that humans existed. When you have studied the history of Sunagakure and Wind Country along with the First men you will understand then just how much of the world has changed and how much never will."

Toa turned back to Dalcon... "Now young man, have you decided what you want to learn?"

Dalcon

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Doctor Toa reversed the puppets dance and the wire retracted Dalcon slowly calm down and relaxed. He could not believe that a little geisha doll was able to distract him to the point he let his guard down. That was something that Dalcon would make sure does not happen again to himself. Taking another strong look at the geisha doll Dalcon was starting to understand what he wanted out of puppetry.Listening to Doctor Toa give some different ways of how to use puppets Dalcon mind yet again started to come up with some plans. Lets see that was very beautiful and it was so detailed and elaborate I can see the benifits to have something of that standard around. but with something so unique it would take alot of focus to manipulate it, and that focus could be used for other things Carefully grabbing the book from Doctor Toa and tucking it tightly underneath his arm so that no body could take it.

I am starting to come up with some .... Just as Dalcon was beginning to speak the kid named Indou busted into the room. As Dalcon looked upon him he could tell something was extremely off about him. The quite rude kid that he meet before seem to have different feel about him something dark and dangerous. Just as Dalcon was about to approach and ask him what is wrong Doctor Toa told him to step back. As Dalcon watched the following events in aw, he found something else that he wanted to learn but he knew he was not at the right level for that yet. As Indou started to regain himself Dalcon walked over to him seems like you are pushing yourself a little to hard there. What are you out to prove by doing dangerous things that end up like that. Dalcon should really concern for the little kid.

As Doctor to yet again asked Dalcon what he wanted to learn from him. Dalcon turned he attention for Indou to focus on his teacher. Well Sir, I have been thinking about this for a while and although the movement and ability of your little geisha doll was a masterpiece I do not feel that kind of puppetry is for me. I feel that I would rather use them for traps or to tools that will allow me to attack from multiple directions sir. I am very curious in the making of puppets, I have a few puppets that I would like to make that I think would help me out greatly. I also have questions about how far chakra strings can go, the mobility of puppets and about how chakra string are able to attach to things, but I feel that will all be explained in this book. So for now I would like to master the art of puppet traps. Because I know that I will use the traps more then anything else as Dalcon said all this he nodded his head up and down.

Dalcon looked back at Indou before slowly walking away from him and opened the puppet book that he had stored underneath his arm. Quickly turning page to page looking at the diagrams and scanning over the words trying to get a basic understanding on how to make chakra strings. Lets see according to the book I need to focus my chakra to the tips of my fingers and slowly try to push the chakra out while keeping a mental image of the chakra in the form of strings. Closing his eye Dalcon slow tried to focus his into his hands. At first it seemed like nothing was happening but then Dalcon started to feel it. he then began to try to form chakra strings at the tips of his fingers. he could feel the chakra leaving his hand but when he opened his eyes he noticed that the strings that were being formed but in odd thickness and after an inch was made they would break apart. This cause so disconcern in Dalcons mind. Dalcon looked back to Doctor Toa Doctor Toa Sir, am I doing something wrong the strings keep breaking apart and the way they are look is odd.

Tenrai Indou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Indou looked back over his shoulder as both the other boy and the Dr. had addressed him but turned his face back towards his last pieces of food and finished eating before responding first to the his peer and second to his superior.

You don't even know me how would you know how hard I am pushing myself? If every time someone got overwhelmed they were considered to be pushing themselves then they would never grow, I appreciate the concern if that is what it was but you are just learning from Kuro sennin's house like I am. The information here is vast do you really have the time to be concerned about a strangers health? I don't...

He then turned to the doctor his face still showing no love for the Ancients.

I will take what you said under advisement, to attempt to wipe something from the planet simply because you don't like it is a decision that will cause ripples that will branch out further than I can see... I will make my decision later about the entire group, you are probably right anyways, but the ones that attacked my family both in recent history and antiquity, should they still be living, they will die there is no compromise on that point. If i can't do that much at least there is no way i will ever be able to attain my goals

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
While Doctor Toa continued his puppet explanation he nodded in affirmation of Indou's remark on the actual enemies his lineage might possess that were Ancients. "That is understandable..." He turned his attention back to Dalcon's questions with a smooth motion to let Indou know he was not being ignored as Lord Kuro had arrived.

Kuro returned with a heavy black crystal case which seemed to draw in all light. As he set it on the ground the chamber seemed to reverberate and fluctuate with it. Kuro himself looked strained and tired as if he dragged a sandwyrm across a great distance with his bare hands. As Kuro sat down next to the crystal case he pulled forth a massive water bottle from a corner chamber that was easily half the size of his body and retained all his height. Kuro took his left index claw and used it as a cork remover. The scent of cool peppermint with a hint of cinnamon wafted throughout the chamber filling the air with an all too relaxing aroma as Kuro took a long drink of the minty water swallowing several times before setting it down. Kuro explained as he looked Indou over "This blade is alive and can think for itself. It requires a great deal of pampering for anyone not directly descended from its creator's clan to carry it anywhere. Needless to say that although he is happy to leave the vault he still wants utter silence and darkness till it is time for the next attempt for an Uchiha descendant to wield it."<i></i>

Doctor Toa nodded sagely to Kuro before continuing his explanations and thoughts on puppets in response to Dalcon's requests and questions. He wanted to master traps and he was already attempting to summon puppet strings. Doctor Toa smiled as he pulled out some thin chakra crystal weighted twine. "Now whose trying too hard first take your right thumb and place it atop this thread. When you are ready concentrate on sending your chakra through this thread until you can make the crystal weight at the end of string levitate.. After your thumbs we will go through each of your fingers consecutively on each hand."

Tenrai Indou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Indou had not expected Kuro sennin to arrive back so quickly he was actually preparing himself to go into another mental training in the mentat chamber before he had seen the giant black crystal case. He had an idea of what may be in it but he didn't know what type of effect it would have on him, especially now that he was only slowly recovering from deep exhaustion. Nonetheless it felt as if something was scratching at the back of his skull, not in a pain inducing way but as if something was simply trying to get in, but in his state the only thing his mind did was close itself down withdrawing into a corner and trying to avoid contact with the alien presence.

Kuro sennin are you alright?

In the boys limited experience Kuro was the strongest person that he had ever seen so for him to look the way he did something dangerous must have happened. Little did indou know that the answer would soon be given to him.

How can a weapon be alive? That doesn't make sense how did a non living thing become a living thing?

He asked slowly moving closer and closer to the light drinking black of the weapons case.

Dalcon

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Dalcon was listening to Doctor Toa explain more about chakra strings and how this weighted strings where going to help him steady his chakra strings from falling apart. But there was a tiny little twitch in Dalcon's right eye that started happening after Indou made what Dalcon considered to be a snide remark. Quickly Dalcon looked at the Indou who just seemed to push Dalcon's annoyances buttons. Dalcon began to contemplated the fact just walking up and kicking the in the head for begin rude yet again. Calming himself down Dalcon decide that the best course of action who not the be out right violent in front of his new teacher. So he put on his fake twisted smile and said to Indou you know I was just trying to be a friend to you, but I say that you are training to hard if you lose control of yourself in my opinion or it could be that you just have a weak will and mindset who knows The last part of his statement was directed both at Indou and Doctor Toa who made a remark that Dalcon was pushing himself to far too. Shrugging off the annoyances Dalcon returned to paying attention back to the lesson he was being thought. Following Doctor Toa orders he place his thump on the string and began to focus his chakra yet again. First to the tip of his thump and then down the string towards the weight. Dalcon was focusing very hard on not losing control or trying to force his chakra down the string to fast. As the chakra engulfed the weighted end of the string Dalcon began trying to lift the weighted end up. The first attempt in doing this end up making Dalcon lose focus and have to start all over again. The second try was better as to where the weighted end jumped up a little one but it did not stay up. On the third try Dalcon had complete success as the weighted end seemed to float up like a balloon, so happy Dalcon looked at Doctor Toa with the biggest grin on his face. But in that distracted moment the floating end quickly fell back down, when this happened Dalcon let out a little chuckle man on little lapse in clarity that it falls down, I am sure that once I get better I will be able to multitask why doing this. Continuing as Doctor Toa said Dalcon slowly be gain to work every finger one by one until he was able to do it with all ten fingers. The hardest finger that took the longest to make the weighted string float had to be the pinky finger, Dalcon was not pleased by that he want all his fingers to be able to easy manipulate the strings. After he was comfort with moving the string with all his fingers Dalcon looked back at Doctor Toa and asked two very straight to the point questions. Do you have any strings with heavier weights and How much weight can one chakra string lift or move? sir.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro simply drank his tea while the crystalline case slowly opened to reveal a segmented scimitar that was plainly a whole blade now but with the right movements from a master, it segmented into razor edged whip. Upon first inspection it didn't seem that impressive but as Indou drew closer gravity seemed to increase around it. He felt ten times heavier and although he was certain he could move normally, the blade seemed to be all to aware of his presence and all he could see after a moment was the blade. Kuro, Dr. Toa, and Dalcon's presence all slipped away as a distant voice seemed to call out. "Are you the future apprentice?" ((No one can hear this but Indou))

"I am sure that once I get better I will be able to multitask while doing this. Do you have any strings with heavier weights? and how much weight can one chakra string lift or move sir?"
Doctor Toa watched his progress thoughtfully... "The maximum weight and height varies between puppet master but the most I have ever seen lifted with a single chakra string if six hundred pounds. We have many more strings but the maximum weight I would ever make a student attempt is one hundred pounds.

Doctor Toa would exchange the strings with a heavier weight as Dalcon progressed.

Dalcon

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Dalcon looked over to the box sitting in front of Kuro, he curiosity tempting him to move closer and take a closer look. But he knew it was not for him and he felt a certain unease just looking at the box. He knew whatever was in the box was not a blessing but a dark curse. So he decide that he move farther away from the box and closer to Doctor Toa. listening to Doctor explain how strong chakra strings could get feel Dalcon with more happiness. He knew that this ability would help him out great help him out in both an offense and defense way. Continuing to practice with the weighted strings Dalcon began trying to maneuver the strings in patterns but only one at a time. He began trying to use two strings at the same time to progress his ability further. At first this was a complete failure, either they both would be half way floating or one would float higher or better then the other. After multiple tries he was finally able to move two strings at once, he continued this progress making sure he was able to use every combination of different fingers from the fingers on the same hand to the same finger on the opposite hand together. Eventually Dalcon was able to move all the strings at one time with the current weight and Dalcon felts that if was time for him to move on to a higher weight or a harder task

Doctor Toa I think I have this down and I know I am ready for the next step so can you we begin with that Dalcon started to manulate the weighted strings tied to his fingers as he continued talking. Taking a quick glance over towards Indou then back to Doctor Toa. I am ready for whatever you give me sir, I know I will not fail you or lose control sir for my will power is strong. I want to become a useful member of Suna, and not become an out of control monstrosity that cannot take the training that was given to me sir As Dalcon talked you can tell that some of the words were aimed at Indou, it was not that Dalcon disliked the boy completely it was that Indou attitude just seemed to piss him off like nothing else.

Tenrai Indou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Indou looked at the boy once again, it seemed as though he had caused more offense than he had originally intended but he did not have time to apologize for it because one of his goals was unfolding in front of him. He did however have time to notice that for all of the boys boasting when the blade was fully revealed and its power started to ebb out of its casing the boy backed away.

its to be expected we are both still children after all this much power...its hard for me to even stand in front of it

Indou thought and then the lights went out again and there was nothing left but the sword which was seemingly radiating more and more power as time went on as if it was still in a sleeping state and slowly stirring. To make matters even worse the sword could actually speak, Indou had thought that Kuro Sennin was just messing with him when he said that the blade was sentient.

Um... yes, I am though I am not sure how long you will be in my possession if possible i would like to revive Gesshoku sama as well but until that day I hope that we may work together... if you deem me worthy

Indou said dropping to one knee, not out of some idolization of the blade but because with his body already in the state that it was in the power radiating from the sword pushed him down but his head would not bow if nothing else he would keep his head held high and proud.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Blade Arts

The blade listened to Indou’s mind much in the way Kuro would hear a person’s thoughts now and then and responded. “Gesshoku cannot be revived for all his skill and battle persona are within me… therefore I AM GESSHOKU and I will be your sensei…”

The blade Gesshoku took Indou’s spirit to his inner dimension enclosed with hell runes and basic diagrams for sword and whip arts. A small grin of pride made his face glow. He was happy to have such a good student that listened to his lessons so directly that he was drawn into the core of the blade. Gesshoku considered Indou to have reasonable genius or adept potential as he focused faster and harder than most. Indou found himself before an odd book set upon a sword’s work bench. The book contained a power all its own and it drew Indou to it like a shark to blood.

“Okay Indou we’re going to start with basic words of power…” he stated, already plotting exactly how he would teach him. “After you’ve learned eighteen basic words of power we’re going to go over basic theory, then we shall practice, these are mental words of channeling to allow you to manipulate ninjutsu through a weapon.” Gesshoku intoned happily. He then sat the book before Indou and placed a timer on the shelf, “You may begin…” said the blade spirit.

Indou found the words magically translated from his runic terran into infernalatin and he gained a new understanding of runes, instead of just kanji he now found himself understanding Ancient Uchiha syllabus.

Eighteen words of spell work flowed into his mind and with them three hundred and twenty four spell combinations.

Absorbeo absorb
Semper always
Medicor to heal
Purgo purify
Oppressi overpower
Noceo to harm
Perseco cut away
Exuro set afire
Perturbo disrupt
Evanesco disappear
Lumen light
Unus all together
Inflecto inflict
Infusco enshroud
Pestilencia plague
Impero direct
Eradico eradicate
Contego shield

Doctor Toa smiled happily at Dalcon's eagerness to learn and nodded in agreement. "Okay then, we will go to the lab and we will begin using chakra strings to power traps between using chakra strings to lift chakra stones and crystalls, after a week or so we will actually begin puppet manipulation and mimicry of life. That is where things will become interesting."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back