Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Training for all at the Throne of Bone

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
All three Kuro's laughed heartily at the antics of their students as he relaxed a bit and began to point out their successful lessons.
Indou's Trainer: "I am impressed at your resolve and your lack of teamwork, it always begins in a manner that is a bit lacking in respect but this rivalry will allow you both to grow by leaps and bounds."

Shinji's Trainer: " Your dislike of your senior is mutually understood but you can use that angst to improve, I am certain challenging eachother within reason will only help the both of you."

Izayoi's Trainer "Ahhh my priestess, like your ancestors before you, you are a breath of wisdom and wielder of strength, keep them from killing one another as your teamwork begins to grow"

They were each presented with a genjutsu scroll for clone jutsu, and another scroll for Kawarimi no jutsu (aka body switch). Each of the scrolls had the same message upon them.
Once these two jutsu are mastered we can proceed to your genin exams. Please study these scrolls at your own pace and present yourself before me once you believe you have mastered these given to you.

Good luck

Tategawa Shinji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
'Tategawa san... I am not worthless'

That was what the other said. Shinji remained unimpressed, physically unperturbed by the attack that happened a while ago, although he did get nervous on the inside, not that he would ever admit that to anybody. From his point on, he made a mental note to himself to continue analyzing this one's faults, see what Kuro-sensei saw in this boy. He glared at the boy and raised an eyebrow to the girl before making yet another set of seals, determined to perfect this technique. The stone flew up, up and up, a few inches above Shinji's head and then proceeded to fly overhead indou and some distance after that. Although he did that without making the stone fall a few feet in front of him, he thought to himself that he used a bit too much chakra just for that technique. Clearly, he could deliver a lot more damage and moves with that amount of chakra had he used it on taijutsu. He then walked toward Indou, his eyes and tone challenging the other.

"
Then prove it. I do not want to team up and make weapons and armour for incompetent fools." And then when the scroll was given to him, along with a message, he nodded to Kuro and returned the armour and sword he was lent to back to the armoury. After doing so, he waited a bit by the gate before proceeding to sit down, sighing, resting his tired body.

"
I would have to get you two's measurements and personalities if I am to make you two your armour and weapons. I don't want my team mates to die on me after all." he said with a smirk, sitting down by the gate.

"
So, how about a trip to a ramen stand?"

[WC:292]

sorry, i thought it wasn't my turn yet. :(

Tenrai Indou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Indou felt the disapproving eyes of the priestess upon him but he had regained some of his memories and more importantly some of his power, so what came next was not an attack but more so an experiment on his behalf.

Gesshoku sama taught me how to channel some jutsu through Engetsu... perhaps the grand fire ball can be channeled as well, but i am not very confident I can pull off such a technique just yet... but i should try it at the very least

During this time he did not pay attention to what Lady Izayoi was doing to get their attention away from their juvenile squabble instead he unsheathed his sword which could have looked like an offensive move towards Tategawa san at first glance, but the slender framed boy did not move towards anyone as he blocked out the rest of the world and became one with Engetsu.

He stood there for just a moment and lifted the the sword, its flat side facing him, then felt chakra release in his optic nerves and his body was alive with a giddy sensation once again as the black chakra he had inherited from Tsukira swirled into his sharingan.

Gesshoku sama, help me..

he thought as the fire within him raged inside his chest cavity but then instead of rushing to his mouth ran the course of his arm and Engetsu began to glow an angry red and then his eyes shot open as a ball of chakra formed at the tip of Engetsu he turned the sword point down and slammed it infront of himself

Inflecto noceo: Kenjutsu no Engetsu Grand Fireball

To be sure that no one else was caught up in his own experimental antics he did moderate the chakra levels of the jutsu to minimal so that it would only give off ephemeral flames and not cause harm to anyone around him, though he doubted even if he had allowed the technique to go off at full power that Kuro sennin would allow anyone to get hurt while he was there and in control of the training regiment.

The heat from the modified jutsu lifted his now much shaggier hair slightly before it flared up slightly higher momentarily when the wind from Lady Izayoi's jutsu snapped him back into reality.
Izayoi said:
"Enough!" she yelled as she made a grand sweeping motion with her entire arm, sending a fierce, yet non-destructive breeze over the entire room. "If we are to be a team, we have to start acting like one, and not like children!"

Indou had no words to respond to the chastisement of the Priestess so instead he began very seriously studying Engetsu which was still giving off wafts of heat, then another voice would pull his attention away from even that and that was the one of Kuro sennin telling him he had to work on his team work but that perhaps his rivalry with Tategawa san would prove to be more useful than harmful, though Indou did not see it as a rivalry for in his mind he was far behind the other two and one could not be a rival without being at least somewhat evenly matched.

Then Shinji challenged him bringing a ghost of a grin to his face

Well we just ate not too long ago Tategawa san, so I'm not really hungry at the moment due to my stomach not being used to holding food at such a frequency, but if it is for such things as measurements then I will be honored to come

he said as the chakra pulled back from his eyes and he accepted the scroll from Kuro sennin and began immediately reading what was contained within perhaps if he learned it fast enough the team would want to practice the jutsu and what was even more exciting than that was that they would be able to take their genin exam and become real shinobi... if they passed.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The evening proceeded as they finalized their tactical analysis of each other. Shinji asked to go the Ramen stand for a bite to eat as it seemed wearing heavy armor and practicing jutsu had indeed taken it out of him. He would do very well as he grew stronger and more wise in his craft. Lady Izayoi would end up very strong as well, Kuro could already feel her genetic heritage pushing her will and her physical strength to greater heights. The only one he really need worry about was Indou, he was a victim of his heritage and the legendary blade in his hands might save him or it may damn him to become an instrument of vengeance against all the world. Sharingan Kuro nodded to Indou and prepared to make sure he was tutored properly as he made sure Indou manifested his abilities in a more controlled manner.

The other two Kuro's went off to tend to various duties around the throne of bone tower and prepare areas for training and meditation.

Kuro led them to the Ramen & Drink stand just outside the main training halls.
"Feel free to order whatever moves you, you have all earned it and soon you will be able to train as genin and go on missions."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Aoi followed Kuro to the nearby ramen stand, keeping a close eye on the two and their budding rivalry.

"If we are to succeed as a team, then we must be in unison, not in division."

Once at the stand, she took a seat close to the middle, and waved the cook over to her and the rest of her party.

"May I please have a bowl of ramen, please?" she requested, her voice calm and cold. "No seasonings either: just the noodles."

Tenrai Indou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Indou kept silent in light of the priestess' continued chastisement, he did not want to cause more discord within the group than he already had and with his childish display earlier he was feeling thoroughly tamed, though there were things that were beginning to draw on his mind now. In his excitement about being accepted to a team and the overly dominant portion of blood that his mother had given him he had forgotten that because he was his fathers son that he would have certain expectations placed upon him one of them being that he would have to be paired with a Seishou and though he had not heard of many of the Seishou nor had he ever to his knowledge actually met one he knew that as a part of the pact from their past that the Jenosaido would probably convene sooner or later after discovering that Tsukira and Gesshoku had revitalized his body, though of course he wouldn't name them they would see an obvious physical improvement in the boy and redecide if he was fit for work as a shinobi. Of course when that day came he would as a Fujikaru be placed in the care of one of the Seishou as it was the clans custom.

ah... Kuro sennin

he said shying away from the ramen stand as he really was not hungry and he did not want the other two to hear what he was about to say for fear that they may take his words the wrong way and think that he was saying that he was too good for them or something of the like.

About the other side of my family... I'm sure that you have been told about them and possibly have even worked with them in the past but i was just told about my link to the Jenosaido clan, for years they never contacted me be it because of my fathers request or because of my illness but the day of his funeral two of them came to me and said that they were taking my family in and though I am not very well versed in its customs the one thing that I do know is that a Fujikaru or a bloodline user like myself is to be paired with a Seishou for some reason or another... do you think they will take cause to seperate me from Izayoi sama and Tategawa san?

He did not want to lose out on being a part of a real team but at the same time he did not want to cause a problem in the clan that was paying for all of his mothers housing and food needs as well.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro nodded to the cook whom proceeded to make Aoi's noodles as he took care of Indou's minor request. "Do not worry about your mother's therapy, I will see to her rehabilitation personally this evening after you pass your genin exam." Kuro didn't bother to inform Indou that he would literally erase all the bad memories from his mother's mind temporarily then through psychic strengthen her will and physical ability in adapting to trials so that she would be able to endure the return of those memories.

"She will return to you better than new, and you will have part of your family back in return for your services to the Toraono Clan."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back