Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Training for all at the Throne of Bone

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro looked about as a powerful dense chakra entered the area then dispersed and then he noted his mentat trainee had arrived. He looked as if he had aged and gone through a ritual or two. His hair was now just past his shoulders. The scent of sand scrub meant that Sashi had tended to him. It had been over two weeks since he had entered the mentat chambers and he hadn't taken it slow at all. His genetic memory was alive and well and with the moon crescent scimitar waiting on him he probably didn't know how much he had experienced yet. He would be at a crossroads now, would he go now down the path of the Sunaku or would he allow his natural heritage to elevate him because even though his Sunaku blood was weak within him it was still there.

Kuro looked at Aoi for a moment as she asked if she could learn to suppress her battle instinct.

Shinji wondered if he would be able to gain affinity for iron. These were the days he loved best when he could teach in all earnestness. Using his own demon form of the sharingan Kuro closed his eyes and channeled his unique dark chakra throughout the chamber as he grabbed the bench Indou sat upon with telekinesis and pulled his students upon the bench next to Indou before levitating them all before him. Kuro's sharingan was not a pure sharingan as it was powered by demonic chakra so it no longer had tomoe within it neither was it crimson. It was violet with six point star with a feline iris at its center, there was no way his eyes could be confused with the sharingan but the change in Kuro's power could be felt by all. He heard Indou's thoughts ever so briefly as he wandered if he could get a chakra crystal as well. It was time for teaching and explanations.

"Shinji-san, Aoi-sama, meet my future mentat Indou-san, Indou san this is your future weaponsmith Shinji and your future Priestess Izayoi Aoi of the Sentama lineage. First off each of you have unique bloodlines and abilities locked away within you. Indou san here has both Uchiha blood and Sunahoshi blood although not enough to claim the mantle of Kazekage, he is currently at a crossroads in his lessons he could embrace his Sunaku heritage and use his Sharingan sparingly or he could fully embrace his Uchiha heritage and keep his contact with sand jutsu exceptional but not be completely bonded to it. Either decision is up to him, he has access to fire, lightning, wind, and earth chakra although fire and wind are his strongest. He is also touched by the moon crescent blade meaning he can fight in a manner that few could ever master.

Shinji san you actually have the power to master both earth and metal jutsu within you, you also have the ability to find the spirits within all things and this will awaken in you gradually, when you have completed your training with me I will gift you with a special sword known as Behemoth, it was meant to be a gift for my adopted brother Sousuke but I am certain it will fare better in your hands.

Aoi-sama, I'm afraid you cannot suppress your battle instincts, you can focus them, direct them and control them but they are instincts and will always be there should you choose to ignore them you will cause confusion within your body and leave yourself and your team mates open to attack. Your chakra talents are strongest with wind although you also have a gift of water which will allow you to access the ability to mirror your opponents.

As of this moment you will all become a team, you will protect eachother and strengthen one another, even if your training goes separate ways you three will be a team. I will begin by teaching each of you a basic ninjutsu that suits your natural affinities.

Shinji-san the ninjutsu I will teach you is Stone streak, it will allow you to manipulate rocks and gravel and throw them with your chakra alone.
Aoi-sama the ninjutsu I will teach you is Slashing Wind, with your finger you will point and direct the wind to move at high speed to slash your target.
Indou-san you will need a bit more rest before this lesson so I will give you a scroll to read to allow you to master fire breath, you will be able to breath out flames for a moment.

Before we begin please get to know one another while I prepare training targets and today's evening meal."
<i></i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Struggling to keep her composure as Lord Toraono held her, Shinji, and the newcomer Indou before him with what seemed like chakra, Aoi heeded her sensei's words.

That makes sense: if I try to suppress it, I won't be able to help my friends if they do need help. The least I can do is try and control it though.

After he had bestowed his wisdom upon the trio, Lord Toraono encouraged them to get to know each other. Aoi glanced at Shinji, then at Indou, wondering how best to start the conversation. From what she could tell by her sensei's words, Indou was the most skilled out of them, yet she didn't want to nag him to teach his secrets to her. And Shinji, as their session with Toraono sensei proved, was the opposite of her in terms of where his potential lay: from the beginning, he had demonstrated remarkable prowess in Taijutsu, yet was unfamiliar with Ninjutsu. Aoi, on the other hand, was accustomed to using Ninjutsu for everyday purposes, but had little reason to ever lay a finger on a weapon during her time as a Miko.

"Um . . . I'm Aoi," she said to Indou. "And this is Shinji. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Tenrai Indou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Indou's eyes shot open as he and the other trainee's were lifted forcefully though gently into the air and brought before Kuro-sennin. There was a lot going on and he did slightly feel like he had impeded the other two students training by reappearing in such a sorry state he was afraid that Kuro sennin had feared for his safety and wanted to return him but the other two joining him on the bench had paused such thoughts and what Kuro said next had completely destroyed them.

He was being introduced, and not only was he being introduced but he had been given a title there was a slight feeling of joy that radiated warmly throughout his body. He then listened to the other two be introduced and he nodded slightly at the boy but ducked his head down and mumbled an incoherent greeting to the girl when she was introduced as his future priestess such a title usually warranted great respect and this girl, at least in Indou's mind had already been elevated by that one word to a level close to Kuro sennin which meant he as a rank-less shinobi hopeful did not have the right to look her in the eye. He did note that the boy, Tategawa san, was going to be a weapon smith and this was something that would make him an extraordinary teammate and ally, though Indou did not know what exactly a pressies did he was sure that Izayoi sama would also be tremendously skilled at it.

After giving a basic introduction Kuro went deeper into details of the newly formed trio's respective abilities, new information to Indou's ears was that he could choose to abandon his Uchiha bloodline and pursue the other inheritance left to him by Tsukira sama though it would not allow him to become the Kazekage it may allow him to help the village in a postive manner by possibly quelling the unnatural sandstorm that had forced them underground. This would not be a bad way to spend his life he may become a shinobi of note and be of great use to the members of his village and his team.

However the boys mind was made up from the first time that he had encountered the Goddess, he would revive the legendary being Tsukira the half high sunaku half uchiha, and he would revive the personal corps of the village long since forgotten the Uchiha of the Black Sands he could not turn his back on everything that had been given to him. Tsukira and Gesshoku themselves had chosen him to be their vessels and his grandfather had given up his life researching the power to undo the curse that had been laid upon his family finally finding the answer and Indou himself had given up ten years of his life bedridden and useless to inherit the cure that his grandfather had finally found, no he could not turn away from the Uchiha though he would not deny the sands either they had been important to Tsukira and he would also learn to master them as best he could but he would stay true to his heritage which had given him so much while honoring the sunaku that had also blessed him with power and with this decision made in his mind he would reach his hand and touch the hilt of the moon crescent blade that would not accompany him at all times.

I now know my purpose, and I have been placed into a team... I will have friends and comrades who can help me

It was thought that was so foreign to him he had not actually made any friends before and he did want this to go well but for the time being he did not actually know these people so they would all have to get to know each other something that Kuro sennin had said shortly following his introductions in addition to where their next area of study would be.

learning a ninjutsu? that would be a good thing through Gesshoku sama and Grandfather Ryuuji I have learned a lot of kenjutsu and taijutsu though i'm not sure how well i can perform it now i am thankful to Kuro sennin for letting me read first before asking me to get up and physically do something.

Then the priestess addressed him personally

Ah uh...

he said not out of timidness but simply out of a lack of something to say he was not brought up with important figures so he gave it his best shot.

A pleasure to meet you Tategawa san and Lady Izayoi sama

he said as he bowed his head to each of them.

Tategawa Shinji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shinji was apprehensive of the man who was supposed to replace his would be sensei. However, since Kuro decided that this man is worthy, he would try to respect this man, keyword being try. He nodded at Kuro's next instructions, frowning a bit about the ninjutsu part. Truthfully, he has not interest in ninjutsu, only in the elemental affinities it possesses that he could use to create weapons, better weapons. And, lastly, shouldn't throwing stones at someone not cost chakra as its nothing but a stone throwing tech? He doesn't understand but if he says so then so be it. He just hopes that Kuro doesn't forget that he, Shinji, is only here to learn about weaponsmithing and sword-techniques, not fancy-shmancy ninjutsu.

"
Hn." was all he could say at this Indou person, nodding his head at the mention of his name, his eyes scrutinizing every inch of this boy.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro returned with mint water, frosted cakes, and sashimi for everyone as he set up targets to explain the ninjutsu he was about to teach. He then stepped outside the chamber and returned as three copies of himself. The only difference between each Kuro were the rings each wore. The first Kuro that sat near Aoi wore a black ring, the second Kuro that sat near Shinji wore a ring of steel, the Kuro that sat near Indou wore a ring of amethyst. Each one was equal to the other and strong, yet Indou could feel these weren't normal clones, each one was different. They spoke in unison from the outset but the way each Kuro looked at their current student showed singular focus.

"Young ones, now that you have introduced yourselves to one another please eat and afterwards you may all ask questions over just about anything."<i></i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Just how powerful is Lord Toraono?

Kuro had not only demonstrated great prowess with both his clone jutsu and his levitation jutsu (or so Aoi surmised), but also great generosity and wealth by sharing a meal with the trio.

"You certainly live up to your ancestor's legend, Lord Toraono," she complimented him as she took a sip of mint water. "I can only pray that fate grants me the same."

She then turned towards Indou and Shinji, her untouched, yet still fresh sashimi and frosted cakes in her hands.

"No disrespect to Lord Toraono: the food looks and smells delicious. But it's against my vows to eat anything other than rice and to drink anything other than water. Would either of you like some more?"

Tenrai Indou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Indou was slightly dismayed by that fact that his new teammate Tategawa san did not seem to be all that thrilled about being paired up with him.

It seems that Tategawa san doesn't want me for a teammate... perhaps i can earn his respect through future trainings together, Lady Izayoi seems... content for the moment though i doubt either of them have completely taken Kuro-sennin completely for his word about me, after all i'm not all that physically impressive and I don't really look like much but i knew this going in i'll just have to prove myself

Just as he finished his thoughts Kuro sennin had returned with some refreshments

ah, thank you Kuro sennin

he began to eat slowly still feeling the pains of his sore muscles and stiffness from not having moved for a fortnight but the food filled him and he could feel its nourishment radiating throughout his body and after every few mouthfuls he would stretch himself ever so slightly focusing on a different muscle group each time trying to limber himself back up, it was then that he noticed Kuro sennin had left the room and shortly after that he returned, in triplicate, but there was something about these clones, they did not appear to be the same kind that had initially split Kuro sennins workload between himself and the other students that had come and left within the past few weeks, no there was something peculiar about these clone but Indou did not feel that it would be something bad so he finished his meal and then listened the the trio speak in unison then the priestess offered them some food.

ah no Izayoi sama thank you, but i have to try and maintain a certain amount of food so that i do not cramp up during our training exercises

he said bowing his head to her and then inspecting Kuro Amethyst

hmm Kuro sennin? i would like to learn this technique some day it looks intruiging. But onto the matters that are to be taken care of today, outside of learning the fire breath jutsu today i would also like the learn the inheritence of my immediate bloodline grand fireball as it is our customary jutsu to prove that we are ready to become shinobi and also... i would like to awaken my sharingan as soon as possible, i need to be useful to my team and i am not sure that they were compelled of my usefulness to their team.

Tategawa Shinji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shinji eyed the mint water the moment it revealed itself, licking his lips as his eyes chanced upon yet another price item for him, the frosted cakes. He smiled hungrily as the other's refused to eat. He nodded a thanks to Kuro and began scarfing down the food in front of him with an enthusiasm very uncharacteristic of him, one would say. A full stomach, a loud burp and a blushing sorry later, Shinji frowned as he glanced upon the guy next to him and then to Izayoi.

"
I'm sorry but I don't see the point in me teaming up with these people as I wouldn't be doing a lot of fighting anyway, just more of creating weapons to sell to people." clearly, Shinji isn't someone who likes socializing with others. He was someone who is very comfortable in solitude, in the solitary way of life.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The black ring version of Kuro with Izayoi nodded and quickly returned with a simple underseaweed wrap mochi ball of rice seasoned with salt and vinegar touched spices. He smiled before he spoke, " I understand young one, when you have a decent meal and a spot of rest we will begin your lesson."<i></i> He held up his hand and produced a sphere of wind.

The steel ring version of Kuro eyed Shinji with a wise look, "Shinji san, you can't master weapon-smithing without understanding how the weapon will function for the wielder, the best weapon smiths understand the balance of the weapon to its wielder. Each weapon is a masterwork of balance and capability forging a bond between yourself and the owner in a way that only those who love weapons and know how they truly work can do. Being part of a team shows you how weapons are used and will give you input on how to maximize their functions in battle and defense. You will also need to understand your own limitations, and only teamwork in the face of defeat will show you those limitations and how to exceed them."<i></i>

The amethyst ring version of Kuro eyed Indou before commencing to transfer chakra to him while performing healing jutsu, "Indou, your muscles and neuromuscular system have finally caught up with your eyesight... once we begin your jutsu training you should be able to activate your sharingan and finish your sword training with the sentient blade. Make sure you manage to control your chakra usage that is something I will not be able to do for you."<i></i>

next up jutsu training ensues

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Aoi almost squealed at the sight and smell of the rice before regaining her calm composure.

"Thank you, Lord Toraono," she said as she picked the chopsticks in her right hand. As she politely yet vigorously ate, she turned to Shinji.

"There's no reason to doubt why we're a team. After all, you certainly know more about Taijutsu than I do, perhaps more than Indou."

A few minutes and a small burp later, Aoi bowed before her sensei. "I am ready."

Tenrai Indou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Indou turned towards Shinji as he stated his reluctance to be teamed up with them and then frowned slightly. He was confused as to why someone would come and attempt to learn the skills of a shinobi without following the most basic rules and regulations of the shinobi system. He would have been more understanding if he would have said that he simply did not wish to join a team with himself but it had seemed as though the priestess and the blacksmith had gotten along quite well. Still he decided it was best to keep his thoughts to himself and instead refocused back upon Kuro sennin.

do you really think that i will be able to activate it?

he said not so much doubting the validity of Kuro sennin's words but more so doubting his own ability to live up to the praise that he had been given still he would try his hardest to live up to them and start reading the book that he had been given.

It seems like fire jutsu are high in chakra cost but that high cost is paid back by their power.... interesting.

Tategawa Shinji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I guess that makes sense, but I don't do well with teams. nor do I enjoy socializing. I guess I'm not exactly friendliest of guys." Shinji stated flatly, looking into the eyes of Kuro-sensei, even though there were three of him as of the moment. He gave Indou another look over, his face contorting some before looking the girl over and his face contorted yet again. He sighed. It looks like he has a long way to go.

"
I guess I should know how Izayoi-san fights first so I can optimize the qualities of the shield I can forge for her, same with Indou-san's sword, unless he wants something else." And now, he has set it in himself to get to know his potential customers better. He have agreed to try and be a team player and be their personal weaponsmith but that doesn't mean its all for free. With this in mind, he smiled, more like grinned.

Money, Money, Money!

[OOC: sorry had IRL issues]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The black ring version of Kuro with Izayoi cleared the remaining food for everyone. He moved with surreal speed before taking a seat, "You already understand the basics of chakra manipulation, and you know how to push the power of wind chakra into your own chakra. Now you must learn how to focus it in a way that you can manipulate the wind anyway you want although I think you can go beyond that I think what you should do is learn to manipulate wind and water chakra to promote mirror chakra the combination of both." He held up his hand and produced a second sphere of wind, then with his other hand he produced a sphere of water. He quickly collapsed the water and tossed a stick up above him and cut it with a burst of wind. He then handed Izayoi a stick for her to practice with.

The steel ring version of Kuro eyed Shinji with a wise look, "Shinji san, focus your strength and will into your hand and think about that rock across the room, it should respond to you quite easily. Once it begins to move try to harness the rock to your will and direct it with your hand, eventually you should be able to do the same with just your eyes." Steel ring Kuro held out his left hand and lifted several thirty kilogram stones and shot them back and forth as a demonstration

The amethyst ring version of Kuro eyed Indou before commencing to transfer chakra to him while performing healing jutsu, "Indou, I need you to focus on the heat within your chest and then begin to take deep purposeful breaths... Mix the wind chakra with the natural fire chakra within you and as your body heats up take a quick deep breath and then blow the combined energy mix out as a breath of flame, like this..." Amethyst ring Kuro stood up and took a deep breath before a surge of heat pulsed within his chest and he blew a large blast of flame using the very edge of the flame to light a small candle.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Aoi nodded as Toraono-sensei--the one wearing the black ring--demonstrated a Wind-jutsu and instructed her to "focus" her chakra and attempt to mimic him. She looked at the stick she was given, then at the one that he had sliced in two pieces now on the Dojo floor. Both seemed fairly thick and springy--easy to bend, but difficult to break.

The only difference between the two was who possessed each at the given moment. Aoi, although familiar with the use of Wind-jutsu during her time as a Miko, had never utilized it on a moving target, and certainly not to such destructive potential. Daunted by the task at hand, she closed her eyes, tossed the stick into the air, and focused her chakra to her left index and middle fingers as she made a frantic slicing motion with that same arm.

A sharp arc of wind shot out from her finger tips and clipped the end of the stick, making a minor nick and hitting it with such force that it spun wildly about the room.

"Oh my . . ." she muttered as she covered her mouth with one hand.

Tenrai Indou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Indou nodded as the instruction was given to him and then witnessed the final product and the level of control and mastery that Kuro sennin had when he was performing his jutsu, Indou also knew that at his level and inexperience it was almost foolish of him to hope to have the same result of someone as regal as Kuro sennin and so instead of going for minute control as he had been doing in his taijutsu trainings with Gesshoku and Ryuuji he instead molded as much chakra as he could in a short amount of time drew in a deep breath and concentrated until he thought that his lungs were going to burn from the molded chakras swirling inside his chest cavity.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He exclaimed as he forced the heat from his body outward towards the candle, though his eyes were closed so he could not see the result for all he knew it was a small insignificant puff of ash that came out after his effort.

Tategawa Shinji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shinji watched as Kuro demonstrated the rock technique he wants the boy to learn, watching carefully, heeding the words the man said, nodding in acknowledgement, noting these in his head. When asked to perform said technique, he nodded at his sensei and began the procedure. Glaring at the rocks, he tried willing them to float. The rocks trembled, they trembled, shaking as most of it floated up till only a corner was touching the ground. Shinji smiled and then, it floated. One small pebble out of those rocks, which fell down ungracefully, up till Shinji's eye level. Sweating, he tried to shoot it forward but it just fell straight down. Shinji puffed his cheeks in annoyance, frustration, stomping his foot like a kid. Shinji audibly growled.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
All three Kuro's smiled simultaneously as each student performed the ninjutsu they were being taught to the best of their ability. What they hadn't noticed is that they had each attempted to perform the jutsu without handseals. Kuro could do so because he had mastered chakra manipulation to where he did not need to use handseals except for the most intricate and devastating of jutsu.

Indou's Trainer: "You have done well, your inner flame is strong now activate your sharingan, close your eyelids feel the chakra slowly pulse to your eyes and when you open them look upon me so that your learning may be sped up to match your talents. You have just attempted a jutsu without using any handseals to allow you to focus chakra and in doing so you have melted your candle completely. We will work on your control, your chakra capacity has already greatly expanded as the mentat chamber has forced your body to rewrite its chakra paths and enhance your current ones all so that you could reach your full potential. Focus and achieve, now watch my demonstration."<i></i>

Fire Element!!! Grand Fireball <i></i>: Snake, Tiger, Monkey, Boar, Horse, Tiger

Shinji's Trainer: "You did very well to move any of those stones with chakra alone. Now try the same effort but use these handseals to focus your chakra and mold your directional effort."<i></i>

Earth Element... Rock Throw <i></i>: Dragon, Dog, Dog, Ram .... (Now Point your palm at your target for superior focus)

Izayoi's Trainer "I see and felt what you did there, you have an innate rage that empowers you but you fear using it because you think you will lose control, you won't. THE GODS DO NOT ALLOW POWER TO FILL THOSE WITHOUT A PURPOSE, your purpose is to be a guardian of spirits, use everything that your forefather's and the god's have left to you and perform these handseals, do not fear yourself, only fear failure."<i></i>

WIND ELEMENT!!! WIIIIIIIIINNNND SLASH!!!<i></i>: snake, dragon, ram, rabbit ... (Now use your finger to mentally draw where the wind will slash your target for superior focus)

Tategawa Shinji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shinji felt as though the man was pitying him for being able to only lift the stone and not throw it. The boy was still frustrated about it and none of those praises are going to ease him out of it. It was still frustrating to be so bad at something, or anything for that matter. He just doesn’t take these things very well. He just doesn't understand why he couldn't have done what Kuro did since, as far as he knew, he followed through every instruction, every detail the man gave him. But maybe, just maybe, he overlooked a small detail, a small word, a small fluctuation in chakra? Or maybe the flow of instructions in his head were wrong? Or the order was a bit off? Whatever, it was, he was going to find out and rectify. He would not stop until he was able to levitate and throw the rock without handseals. At the moment though, he would have to shove his frustration aside to make way for concentration towards the jutsu proper, including handseals, He breathed deeply and nodded.

He looked around for a target and saw Indou. He glared at the man and began the hand formations, saying each seal out loud as he read somewhere that its easier to memorize something when spoken out loud.

"
Dragon, Dog, Dog, Ram. Earth Element, Rock throw." he directed the rock toward Indou, the rock flying a trajectory that would land somewhere on Indou's Hipline. And from here on, he would only wait for Indou’s reaction.

[WC: 258]

Tenrai Indou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Indou was shocked that he had actually managed to produce such a strong flame, and he did not even use the proper handseals to do it, this was something of a boon to his self concept so much so that when Kuro spoke his next instruction Indou eagerly went to doing it.

No one in the dojo knew, even Indou had a very hard time remembering it through his fits of being sick, but the memory came back to him now as he closed his eyes the memory burst forth.

now just sit there calmly... yes thats it don't worry this will not hurt you in the slightest but your father said it was for the best so that you could let go of these dreams that will do nothing but crush your spirit down the road.

but... but i want to be a shinobi I'm an Uchiha... I'm not useless!

be that as it may the choice has been made now hold out your arm

father.... am i really so useless?

the memory of his younger self flooded Indou's mind the feelings the raw mind altering emotions as he felt that his fathers love for him was being taken away by this procedure. And then something that had dammed up Indou's chakra's finally gave way as chakra flooded forth from his mind and washed through his body filling him with an all consuming rage.

I AM NOT WORTHLESS!!!!!!

the young boy raged in protest as he opened his eyes to revel the change in color that had taken place and the addition of a single tomoe in each eye.

someone grab him something is going wrong.... shit how did this happen he was supposed to be lacking in talent

The rest was simply a blur of blood and rage in Indou's mind but he know remembered the feelings as his mind became awash in the familiar chakras and they pulsed to his eyes as he opened them revealing his blood right fully awakened. And the first thing he noticed was a chant and then chakras moving a rock towards him.

What happened next was simply instinct he planted his left foot then slid himself approximately eight inches to the right while simultaneously forming his own handseals

snake tiger monkey boar horse.... TIGER

a quick inhalation of breath and a modified amount of chakra ran through his channels and into his lungs.

fire element... GRAND FIREBALL

then the jutsu was released but at a moderated level so that it would not actually reach Shinji but stop a few feet short wafting waves of heat over his face and body. After the jutsu was released he would stare at his teammate, eyes ablaze and repeat what he said as a child

Tategawa san... I am not worthless

Then he would focus back on Kuro sennin

I remember... more of the first time i awoke these eyes Kuro sennin... i would like to progress them further if possible... I have much to prove to many people... and I mean to do so my ancestors have waited long enough.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
"Yes, Kuro-sensei!" Aoi shouted at the top of her lungs, her resolve strengthened by her tutor's words. She clasped her hands together, accelerating the flow of chakra through her body as she closed her eyes and concentrated on the zodiac signs he showed her.

Snake

The sound of shifting stone caught her attention.

Dragon

Her eyes opened to see Shinji using his Jutsu to attack Indou.

Ram

Indou dodged the stone, and retaliated with his own Fire Jutsu.

Rabbit

The flames from the fireball dissipated just before Shinji.

"Enough!" she yelled as she made a grand sweeping motion with her entire arm, sending a fierce, yet non-destructive breeze over the entire room. "If we are to be a team, we have to start acting like one, and not like children!"

Snake Dragon Ram Rabbit She redid the zodiac signs, this time wagging her finger at the stone Shinji threw at Indou, putting a deep gash in it and causing it to skip towards the wall.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back