Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

When Hatred Vents (Solo Post)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The ground rumbled as a magnificent storm made the very mountain quiver to its core. The demonic summoning was intent to stop those who dared to try to harvest the gift of the primordial, but Chikyu has heard the call from his gods. The world was dark and terrifying, but he had to overcome it to gain his prize. He stood by himself a few miles from the summit, watching as emerald lightning zapped the tip constantly, being clashed by a teal bolt, and then both being shoved out of the way by a larger crimson one. The gods were angry, or just in a very intense conversation, bringing down snow and ice rapidly. Chikyu simply tapped his mask, before rushing alongside the path to the top, he was going to acquire his destiny! His feet hit the icy ground constantly, bouncing off with the springs of life, his own warmth spreading into the ground. He gazed to the tip of the mountain, when a dark spear of energy lashed out!

Chikyu leaped straight up, as the dark spear flew past him, his eyes glancing to a small tempest of energy. It glowed with a demonic rage, the entire sky glowing with pain and suffering. The extremities of the world's suffering seemed to grow cold and invade this land all at once... like a riot! The energy wasn't flat, oh no, it was bumpy. The energy wall was in truth a horde of spirits and ghosts, all roaring their call and interfering on the primordial gods. Chikyu had no idea what to do, except that if fate called him, he was going to have to answer. He made his hand seals, before the ground screamed in protest, but was drowned out by a even mightier roar. The young teenager leaped onto his friend, the purple baron, as the beast refused to take a stop and dug up to the top.

The world was drowning in plasma. Heat and lightning spiraled and shot out into the hordes of spirits, but only moved them away like reapers and crows awaiting their pray. The horde was growing closer and closer, until the leader of the daemons arrived. The Earth began to rot and die wherever the titan stepped, his breath unleashed ice and plague, his talons leaked lava and blood, and his five eyes all glowed sickening colors that belonged to a different realm that burned and melded into Chikyu's eyes. The titan opened his palm and said, "The elements have to many Archons, and I refuse to see 6 live while millions die for your pathetic furnaces." He lifted up a blade created from fire and ash, the sins of the previous lives of the world spewing from the small space. The white hole sword exploded on contact, but not because of the energy, but because of the Baron.

The titan took a step back and roared to the air, "You send pets and fools to slow me down?! How useless are you?!" The 6 elemental gods were blasting into the hordes of souls, ripping them apart with beams of pure focused primal wrath. Each were the luminescent embodiment of their element, just standing silhouettes of men and women, made from the base six elements. They were busy taking care of the unhinged spirits, but fortunate Chikyu had appeared to stop the Titan. The titan cackled at the appearance of the teenager from the monstrous baron, saying "You child seem to not know who I am. I am the titan Ashurmagla, the spirit of vengeance! Not even Raiden himself could stand up to me, how do you think you can?!" Chikyu gave no response, simply standing his ground, and watching the godly figure charge him.

Chikyu summoned the Baron, crumbling the Earth around him as earth turned to clay, and the clay back to fertile dirt. From the clay worm unleashed white clay jumping fish, that cascaded over Ashurmagla. The titan laughed, his booming voice intimating and unnerving Chikyu, how was he this calm?! He was doing almost nothing to this bastard! From the smoke, a hand crushed the head of the baron, chucking Chikyu into the air, as he was forced to form a bird to soften his fall. The bird with its task done, kamikaze into the horde of spirits, sending a large amount back and sprawling to return to the carnage. Ashurmagla opened his maw and screamed, "From the bowels of hell itself, BURN TO CINDERS!" The spirits dislodged from the pack scream as their melted to pure essence, and then fuel the majin earth shattering attack the titan could do. He unleashed a small orb, that expanded into a large explosion right in Chikyu's face. The explosion could be seen off of the mountain, obliterating half of the spirits in a volume of chaos.

The titan grappled Chikyu, his assault not done, not even close. He chucked him back, sending him straight through the mountain, then reappeared to kick him into the air. Blood spewed as Chikyu's mask shattered, revealing his terrified eyes, unblinking to the face of Ashurmagla, and to a flaming projectile weapon from the future. He blasted out a wall of flame, that dispensed the flames used by Hades to keep spirits alive to survive more torture. Chikyu finally found a voice, but it was only screams as most bones were broken in his body. The titan made a orb of water, and slammed it over Chikyu's face, trying to drown him in the dark origins of life. Time seemed to slow as Chikyu thought, Fate was supposed to be on my side? What is going to happen to me now? Am... am I going to die? Fall into the dark and just vanish? I... No tears came out of Chikyu's eyes, as his thoughts screamed to the heavens, NO! Please! I don't want to die! I want a family, I want friends, I want a life! What have I done to deserve this suffering?! I did what I was told, I fought for the cause that was right, why must I be sacrificed to let this beast grow stronger! Please somebody help me! Somebody save my forsaken soul before I drown!

The pain slowly ended, as the arm of the teenager went limp. The water bubble popped, as the corpse dropped to the floor on its soggy grave. The child still had those salty streams over his face, showing his sorrow and crying. It was pathetic to the Titan. He slowly raised himself, bellowing his cry to the air, until a hand of water pierced his stomach, a boot made of earth ripped through his face, and thousands of tiny wind knives impaled the Titan. Ashurmagla recoiled into the attack, as the flame god, non-elemental and lightning god joined in the attack, rampaging and overpowering the powerful foe. The titan split into three shards of dark light, his body unable to handle anything more. The gods stopped fighting the monster, and looked to the watery corpse of Chikyu. His interference had bought them enough time to stop the spirits and send them away, plus let Ashurmagla kill his own minions. The lightning god put his finger on top of the child's head, and awoken him from his slumber of death.

A few minutes later, the gods had decided what to do with the crystals. They took the power and mind of Ashurmagla to back to where the spirits reigned, but the final shard, that of his corrupted light, would be the only thing that could free the thread. The lightning god had branded Chikyu's mind, and lead him on his twisted and shaded path, showing him this realm beyond his normal sight. The god would never see his disciple again, but he decided to grant him one final gift. The eyes of god were what the soul wanted, but it was denied to save it. The dark crystal went into his heart, fully restoring the soul of the teenager, but forcing a demon to become a part of him. Blood and bone melded, as the Omega Cloak shot up. Chikyu was now awakened, and his call would be one of the gods, even if those gods were now the void to him. The spirit world would never show itself again to Chikyu until his death, but he saw a world he much enjoyed, that of the daemons.

The darkness of the events surpassed and leaved Chikyu as the powers of the Daemon invaded his soul. His flesh and soul were molded together now with his, but it was not enough to corrupt him. The soul thread that had lead him to the gods had made his soul untouchable, but his body was another story. Flame and ash dripped upwards, melting off Chikyu's body, but more grew back just as fast as it was taken off. The eyes of the monster and the eyes of the man were the same, and these eyes would not be stopped. The child walked the border between faith and forsaken, but now he stood as half angel and half daemon. Pure of soul, corrupt of body. He accepted this fate, and with his newest experience of death, and this daemonic power now one with him, he would return to the world, no longer as shy as he used to be, and would wait his new elongated life, until someone would end this pain and kill him. That was how the story went, and the story shall end when the ageless demon is slain, but he still had a hold and desire for life, so he was going to save someone, and he was going to redeem this soul.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back