Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Wire Taps [ANBU Class]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryong Kyo said:
The Chronicles of Kyo-MoonRelated Information
Kyo took a deep breath as he looked over the ledge where this all started to see everyone in a frantic panic. The guards that he and his 'recruits' knocked out started to awaken with the new shift of guards executing each of them simultaneously; before they could wake up. This caused Kyo to recoil a bit and shake his head, trying to maintain his cool. He clicked on the headset on the side of his head and stated, "Target has been marked with audio proof. The seller was, as we expected, Tendo Rika. Give me 5 minutes to debrief these students and I'll be right in. Copy that," he said before staying low to the ground and speaking to the children.[lb2][/lb2]
"For your first times, you all did very well. Made too much noise getting into position and made too much noise hiding the bodies. Leave the trash cans alone. They make too much noise.. This isn't a comic book so that won't work in the real world; not in close proximity like we were, understood? Anyway, the 10 minutes of the mission where Target Tendo and Target Zendo were talking random words is to distract anyone who might be passively listening to their conversation; making it long enough to throw them off while keeping it short enough to still get to the point. I've sent word into ANBU Headquarters about this. Expect another summons soon. The next summons you receive -- bring weapons." Kyo said before taking a step back and vanishing into the night.
OOC Stuff said:
WC this post: 256 [lb][/lb]
WC Total: 2455 / 1500[lb][/lb]
[MFT] [Topic Left]Approved Here[lb2][/lb2]

OOC Notes:[lb][/lb]
Good job guys! Once everyone posts, I'll be turning it in and posting a link to the turn-in. Once it's turned in, you can get credit for it in your training. There will be a part 2 to this and everyone involved is invited.​
Name: Ryong Kyo-Moon[lb][/lb]
Hair Color: Red[lb][/lb]
Eye Color: Yellow[lb][/lb]
Height: 5'7"/67cm[lb][/lb]
Weight: 147 lbs/66.67kg[lb][/lb]
Special Characteristics:
  • Scar over left eye
  • Cloud Headband upon forehead
  • Canine-like fangs
[lb][/lb]
Usual Gear
  • Gourd of Soju
  • Pouch on side
  • Bow and Arrow strapped to back
Ppby279.png
Name: Dakota[lb][/lb]
Breed: Dire Wolf[lb][/lb]
Hair Color: White[lb][/lb]
Eyes Color: Left yellow, Right blue[lb][/lb]
Height: (Paw to Head) 6'2"[lb][/lb]
Length: (Nose to Rear) 10'3"[lb][/lb]
Special Characteristics:
  • Red lines going over the body
  • Burning disk magically floating on top of torso
  • Human-like intelligence (infantile)
Nothing Here
[thead] [/thead][tbody] [/tbody]

Akimitsu Doi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Doi watched the operation's aftermath from atop the building. They'd all successfully managed to escape the premise without being caught any of the conscious guards. He listened in while their ANBU tutor, Hyungteo, gave the group their debriefing. Once Hyungteo finished his speech and left, Doi made way to leave himself. Giving the other kids that remained a brief nod, he took off towards his home. The mask he'd worn pocketed for future use. He now wondered what the next phase would involve.

WC: 82
WC 1,627 / 1,500 [complete]
Post 5/5

Hak

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira listened to the ANBU’s explanation and watched the man vanish shortly after he finished his speech. He looked around at the other students as they began to start getting ready to leave themselves. He gave a small nod to his temporary teammates as he and the pup on his head jumped off the building and disappeared into the shadows of the night. They stealthily began making their way out of the area and back to their home.

Word Count:<i></i> 78
WC Total:<i></i> 2115/1500

Shikimori Hiroyuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A little glad that he didn't really point out the blunder he made earlier on Hiro sighed contently as he grabbed the hilt of the blade on his back just to make sure that the weapon was still there. Determined to do better next time in the event that he would be summoned again Hiro nodded to the others and turned to leave the moment that they were all dismissed. He definitely needed to grab a bit of sleep after a night like this.

WC: 84
TWC: 1638/1500
PC: 5/5
[Leaving Thread]

Akanagami Shiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OC: My bad for not responding, I had some things to deal with
RP:
Shiro was glad that the mission was finished, and that the group did exceptionally well, him too, as it was his first time...Weapons? He did use one...but it was wooden...Will they call on him again soon? Maybe with an actual mission? Who knows...Who knows...Only the higher ups really know...

Word Count: 50
Overall WC: 1696
#Post: 5/5

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back