Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The blossoming romance. [Dual Contract Search]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed his hand to flick out, swatting away a branch as he didn’t pay attention to the back swing, nearly catching his companion in the face with a branch of leaf’s. Letting a small grimace come from his lips he knew that he would probably pay for that near miss later. It was a drag sometimes to have people follow you around, gone where the days when Takeshi was hunting alone. Would he have it any differently probably not, Yuki was probably the most stable thing in his life these days. Even if she was a possessed crazy demon, he let that part slide. After all she let his corpse hobby slide so it was equal on that front.

“You ok back there my love? It’s nice to be out and exploring. Last time I was in these woods it was when I was a student, running away from a teacher that was trying to beat me with a stick”

His voice gentle and kind as he allowed himself to look around studying the sites in, as he leaned over a branch, gently looking under it for any sign of life. This place offered so much more than just exploration. It offered them a chance to bond, to get out and have some fun together. Rather than just spending their days teaching or fighting, to spend a brief pause and have the time away from the world with just both.

“Did you at least remember the lunch, I am starving also isn’t it your duty to bring the food?”

His voice playful, but knew he would pay for that latter. In his desperate attempt to look over to Yuki for a reaction, he failed to see the tree’s root laying across the floor, tripping over in what could be only comical reaction he allowed his face to dive into the mud of the ground. Eating the earth so to speak as he coughed up dirt. His eyes widened as he looked ahead seeing his backpack sprawled out in front of him.

“Noooo, the first casualty of a mission, the cheesy bread rolls”

His voice caught as if a lump was inside, knowing full well that he was close to tearing up at the loss. It was devastating for the Anbu Captain. Yet at least around Yuki he could be himself, letting the gentler side of him show out to the world. Looking at the roll for a few seconds his arms tried to reach out and grab the precious bit of food, knowing it was so close, but unable to be touched. A loss, one that would cost him dearly. Sprawled out on the floor he pulled himself up to his knees, head down in shame of his failing observation skills.

“I failed that bread roll for the last time, I guess we could eat here, we already spilled food on the ground, so it’s a sign I’m hungry”

[Word Count - 490]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The female ducked as the oncoming branch swung towards her face narrowly avoiding her by a few inches, she rolled her eyes as her green haired companion swatted away another branch she couldn’t help but smile. It was nice to be away from everything for a change just having time with the two of them, when they were together nothing else seemed to matter the ANBU branch, the village nothing it was just them. Takeshi had been like a rock to her, while most would have run away finding out that the women they loved was how harboring a demon, he embraced her reassuring her that everything would be OK and they would get through it, she knew in that moment she couldn't have loved anybody more.

“I am prefect thank you,” She said calling to him, listening to recount the story of the last he was out in these woods and chuckled. “I remember that day, from what I remember did he catch you eventually and make you do sit up for the rest of the night?” Takeshi carried on walking he called back to her. She glared at the back of his head when he asked if she brought the lunch, her reaction soon changed as she saw the male flying, the pack that he was holding evacuated its contents over the floor in front of him. Yuki laughed hard watching the fully grow man almost come to tears over the soiled cheesy rolls, she knelt near the ground next to him careful not to get any of the dirt that now covered him on herself. The Haku took her own pack off her back handing him a cheese roll that she had prepared that night to him and kissed him on the cheek.

“Now, now Lovely. There is no point crying over spilt milk, or in this case cheesy rolls. Besides would I ever let you go hungry.”

She took the rest of the objects from her bag, Yuki was nothing if not prepared, inside her pack was everything that they would need for a picnic. She threw an unfolded blanket at Takeshi giggling as the fabric landed on his head covering his face

“Unfold that and put it over there on in the clearing, I will get everything ready for lunch.” She got back to her feet and started taking containers, each of contained food that she had spent the night preparing there was rice ball, sushi with pickled ginger and sweet plums and fruits. Yuki never thought herself as a domestic goodness but Takeshi seemed to enjoy her cooking, then again, she was pretty sure that Takeshi would eat anything regardless if it wasn’t actual meant to be editable.

[WC = 454]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
YOU TWO FOUND THE TURTLE CONTRACT! DO YOU ACCEPT OR DECLINE? IF YOU ACCEPT, ONE OF YOU POST AND LET ME KNOW YOU ACCEPT!

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
4c35faaf4f4c8ed2c4f29ad5f93c679e.jpg
|
dry_bones_by_emortal982-d7mktmu.jpg
[/col]

In the distance, two creatures would giggle to themselves as the green haired male of the duo had tripped over a tree branch and took a face full of mud. As he would come back to his senses, he would see that he had goofed and seemed to be ruining the date between the two. Fortunately, his waifu was there with him so it wasn't a complete lost for him but still he had gone and messed up losing some of that delicate food that he had. While their whole fiasco was occurring, Mista Bone and his friend, LL Cool War would make their presence known as they would rush the two and grab the cheesy substance from their grasp before running off to feast on their stolen goods. But they would be back once the main course was being served as these two turtles were hungry and apparently not slow like many of the turtles that children and the old folks knew about from their stories. Hell, they would put the tortoise to shame that was racing that hare in the children's books even though tortoises and turtles were not exactly the shame.

But, the two lovebirds would have some privacy to go about what they were planning to do. They were just merely being watched by the turtles and waiting till the perfect opportunity presented itself to strike and get the real meals of the day. Yes, patience was going to be key to getting what they wanted. Lots and lots of patience. What would this couple do? Go about their meal or try to find these little bastards who had made off with a cheesy roll that Master Green Haired ANBU Captain loved more so than his waifu and showed he was a bad husbando?

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Enjoying the moment with his Wife, Takeshi was laughing for a second that stopped. Blind fury filled his soul as he watched these little creatures steal his soul in the form of a cheesy roll. Looking at the spread then back to the bushes where they had vanished it was almost a double take. Did he just see something sprint off with his downed team member. Looking at Yuki he grabbed what remained of those cheese rolls protecting them as if on an S-Rank Mission. Things had got serious for the Captain in the blink of an eye.

“Quick Yuki, they are a risk to the village, our job as Anbu is to protect the village, we must go and capture them.”

It wasn’t like it was a personal thing but they did steal his cheesy rolls. That was almost as much of a sin as killing the Hokage in his eyes. Looking at Yuki he had an idea of something to capture them, but then stopped as the fury settled back down. They were probably hungry, and let’s face it stealing from the village was hard so this was easy pickings for the little scum.

“If you want food, then just come out and let me look at you. Simple trade, food for talking”

Allowing his eyes to rotate to the form of Sharingan, it wasn’t anything serious yet. He wanted questions answered and a trade for food for answers was a good deal. Besides Yuki could always make more food, she seemed good at it. Besides if he did chase into the woods with what seemed to be two turtles he would be mocked for years about hunting innocent animals, even if they did steal from others.

“Look, I know it’s not much to go on out there, but Yuki would beat me for hurting turtles. So you have my word that I will not hurt you. If you come out you can have any of the food, but this is the only chance you get for this offer”

He was deadly serious, as much as he hated the idea of chasing them around the woods he would have to do something. Sitting their he let his hands tremble as he held the cheesy rolls. Looking up at Yuki a single tear ran down his cheeky, this sacrifice was the hardest one the ANBU Captain had ever made. He had run from the village before, that was easy compared to this choice, the single tear showed his emotion at the offer.

“Take these cheesy rolls, place them on two plates and set them down, we can at least have a nice picnic with our new friends I guess”

His voice quivered threatening to open into a flood of tears, he held back as he handed Yuki the food. Forever committing the ultimate sin, as he gave his wife the rolls. Turning back to take a seat around the picnic blanket seeing if they would join them. Wiping the tear from his eye.

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki was taken a little by surprise seeing two creatures quickly grabbing the cheesy roll before darting back into the bushes, she stood still staring into the bush waiting to see what was going to happen next, suddenly Takeshi jumped up from his seat. He looked at her and started shouting some nonsense about the two small creature being a danger to the village and it their duty as ANBU to act. Yuki sighed deeply and visibly faced palmed, she had known for a long time that Takeshi was passionately about his food but this was ridiculous, the female sat waiting for Takeshi to calm down, it may have taken a few minutes but eventually he saw sense and sat back down. The Haku watched as Takeshi tried bargaining with whatever was now hiding in the bushes next to them first with food, he then made it clear that he meant no harm.

“Your right you are not going after and attacking a poor defenseless creature that is probably starving.” Yuki said half to herself as she knew that Takeshi probably wasn’t really listening, he was probably still overcome with grief of the fallen cheesy roll. She watched as a single tear ran down the male’s face as he handed over to her the remaining snacks, rolling her eyes and mattered under her breath and placed each on a plate, she put the plates down on the empty space on the blanket in front of the pair of them.

“Its OK Hunny its only snack we have plenty more things for you to eat.” She embraced her husband stroking his hair as she heard him snuffle a little in her arms. She let him out of her arms and shuffled herself closer to the edge of the bush taking the two rolls with her. “It’s OK, you can come out now, he’s more bark than bite I promise that he won’t hurt you,” She out stretched her hands towards the bush showing to the them it was safe to come out. Her voice was soft and gentle unlike Takeshi, he may have had many talents but tact wasn’t one of them. “Please,” She added “We have dessert too”

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Unsurprisingly to the elder of the two looters, the humans were distraught about the loss of a fallen comrade in the form of a piece of food, but it had been a sweet victory for them as they chowed down on the cheesy delight. It appeared however from their view that the green-haired man was the emotional one that acted out on impulse while his sweet, red maiden was the cool and collected one. In either instance of this human race, they both were trying to coax them out of their location with more food and promising not to harm them in any way if they came out. The younger of the two turtles would quickly begin to move about in the bush towards the woman's hand, but his elder would yank him on his neck and pull him back as it seemed Mista Bone had been in this scenario before with humans, LL Cool War on the other hand probably did not but neither human could probably tell this.

Truthfully, both turtles, and the writer of this post, were hungry for more food but this could easily be a trap as there had been some instances in the past between the humans and the turtles in this same country that saw many more of the elders being sacrificed to save the youth. It had been a hellish sight as their screams were heard as they were torn into pieces and some of them even throw into pots to cook for soap! Mista Bone remembered those times and had grabbed LL Cool War when he was a baby to protect him which is why they were always together nowadays and never near anyone else in their family since they had all scattered. Some probably were still in Fire Country following the bloody conflicts, but many had also probably moved to other countries and had their untimely passing.

Back to the modern day cowboys, the turtles would rustle in the bush a little before Mista Bone appeared in front of the couple followed by the stronger, taller, and younger LL Cool War behind him. Neither of the turtles were relatively human-sized but they both could certainly pack a punch if they needed to. Once they were in the open, the elder would look at the woman with his blank, lifeless stare before turning to her green haired counterpart. That man was the one that was the most concerning to him as his general vibe gave off aggression and irritation which both could have him thinking with the wrong body part especially in front of his woman. After his evaluation was finished on the two, he would raise his hand to his mouth to cough and clear his throat and then he would speak: "We appreciate your offer, but how can we be ensured that you two aren't going to try to struggle with us and kill us for our shells and then use our lifeless corpses for what your kind call turtle soap? We lost many of our loved ones during the humans fighting on these lands before due to them probably being low on food since fire was set to so much. I saw your race murder my friends and family right before my eyes and I can still hear their screams whenever I am around one of you."

The younger, taller turtle would begin to speak as soon as the elder did. He was talking directly to Mista Bone and the two humans would see this dialogue quickly occur between them both. It was straightforward and there was no beating around the bush like they had been doing moments ago in the bush:
"Elder, I want food. I need food. I am hungry. Humans offer food, we trust them?"
"Not yet. I don't feel the right vibe from them both especially that green haired man."
"Okay..."

Once that little dialogue finished, the elder turtle would look back at the two humans and focus his attention on the woman as he spoke again: "You are a beautiful woman, Ma'am. That green haired fellow over there is fortunate to have found you or he would still be out here hunting prey like some neanderthal, but you haven't experienced true love making, I am sure. I mean where is your baby or kids, aren't you two going to reproduce and continue the family blood? You shouldn't wait to do that too long or the child might come out with problems...or at least that is an old wise turtle's tale."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi looked over to the two turtles for a second he couldn’t help but imagen the taste of turtle soup as his eyes looked at them. Pondering for a second he allowed himself to look over to Yuki pondering how to respond to the Turtles. One seemed eager to eat the other seemed careful. Blinking slightly, he realised that the turtles where the same as their relationship. It was curious about this little mix matched group. Listening to the bone looking one speaking he smiled.

“What can I say, I prefer my ramen to have beef in it. Besides you’re all bones and no skin”

His voice tried to break the darkened mood he sensed coming over the turtles, but at the same time the jokes aside he wanted to prove himself to be something of understanding and not represent the humans that they had encountered in the past. Killing creatures wasn’t something he enjoyed and never had done. As he let his hand very slowly move over to the stack of food, he allowed a tray to come to his hand before placing food on it. Looking at Yuki he didn’t want to startle them. Slowly the hand stretched out putting the plate to the tips of his fingers and pushing it out of his reach towards the turtles.

“Human’s do horrible things, we also do beautiful things, love and peace. War and hate. We are defined by our actions and what we do. But we are all people each different like you and your friend there, you are not the same neither are we”

Takeshi listened to the Eldar hoping by giving the food to them they felt safer to allow it to sit out of reach. They could eat without risk of being reached, at this point he wanted to try and make them feel comfortable. Though a slight frown came to his lips at the words of the bony turtle who seemed to try and get a rise from his words. He glanced back to the other one who seemed much more like him, full of energy and always being reined in by his companion it was funny almost that they seemed so alike.

“I can’t speak from my own experience, but I think the bloodline of our family will continue on. But since you ask so personal questions, what about yourself does your bloodline continue to expand?”

Allowing his fingers to reach one of the sushi rolls he allowed it to come up and touch his lips as he began to eat the food. Watching the small creatures, he began to wish that they would strike a better conversation that the one they are currently talking on. Pondering for a few seconds he allowed his last statement to come to them.

“You know, today has been full of fun and laughter’s. I haven’t enjoyed myself like this in a while, while wanting time together we managed to meet two unique people makes this memory all the sweeter. Thank you two for that, please join us let us enjoy this beautiful day together. "

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The female felt the heat rush to her cheeks as she, blushed hearing the elder of the two turtles asking about her and Takeshi’s “relations”, so was taken a little aback by a sudden and personal question it was completely unexpected Yuki shuffled a little on the spot and coughed clearing her throat handing the elder of the two some sushi that she had prepared trying to avoid the topic.

“I guess that children were never really something that we ever thought about, it would be nice for us to have them one day,” She smiled politely at him as she listened to Takeshi speak, she turned to him and smiled, he was right today had been beautiful seeing him smile and be himself was worth the journey and the unexpected visitors. “I know I don’t speak for all humans but I am sorry for what has happened to your family, having to give up something that you love is horrible. I never got the chance to know my real family it something that I would give anything to be able to change.” In a rare move for the female she let her smile fall for a few moments looking at the elder with sadness in her eyes. “Anyway, that’s all I wanted to say, shall we talk about something else” She shook her head bringing back her usual smile. “So tell me how many more of you there living out here? I heard the little one mention that don’t have any food, if that’s the case then please take whatever you need I would hate to think that such lovely creatures like you are going hungry” Yuki gestured heard hand to the rest of the picnic encourage them to tuck in. “I promise we are not here to hurt you, we had no idea that you were even out here.” She smiled at him again trying to make sure that they knew that the pair of them meant them no harm.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
From their position, it seemed the humans were trying their best to make the turtles as comfortable as possible so they could have a proper sit-down and discussion without spooking them. The green haired fellow would place food on a plate and push it with his fingertips to them and his better half would hand some of this uncooked fish, known as sushi to the humans, to the elder of the duo who would look at it with much perplexity before handing it off to LL Cool War who devoured the treat without a second thought. As the humans were trying to make the turtles comfortable with food, they would both speak to the turtles in response to what Mista Bone had initially said to them which clearly caught them off guard it seemed. The green haired human would seem to make a joke regarding the appearance of the elder who would roll his eyes, or what remained of his eyes, before both of them would respond to his child-bearing question which clearly knocked them off their feet if they had been on them.

Their responses were responsible in all regards to his statements and questions, but it appeared they had some questions of their own which prompted the elder to hold his bony arms after motioning to his partner to sit and eat. It was obvious that Cool War was hungry and he needed to eat since he was growing boy and eventually would be taller, stronger, and have two fancy cannons on his back that would be more show than for anything else. On the other hand, Mista Bone was old, looked like he was decaying and many could question were did his food go after he ate it since he was only bones and yet nobody ever saw the food go down his body...anime logic, what can I tell you. In any case, both turtles would plump down in front of the food offered to them and the elder would speak while the younger one would chow down.

"I suppose you are right, Green haired human, we are all different in this world even if we are the same race. There is good and evil among all of us and one cannot blame an entire race or organization for the few bad apples that are in the basket. However, those bad apples can spread to the healthy apples and corrupt them, but it appears that you and your lover are pure of heart and haven't let the darkness consume you like many of your race have done in the past. Don't ever let the darkness consume either of you because it is hard to get out of it once you enter and you are going to put many lives in danger. I would know as I left the darkness consume me once and I pay for it today with this body of mine that you see is all bones. I used to be a handsome, buff, stunning turtle who got all the lady turtles but one day I decided to stray from the righteous path and join the dark side possibly because they had cookies and that was the biggest mistake of my life. So don't stray from the path that you are both on and you will be fine." He would nod with his arms still crossed as he finished. It appeared that he was trying to get them to understand him and he was opening up which was more than they could say before when they stole the food in their capacity. While he had been talking, LL Cool War had been chowing down in a polite manner like he had proper etiquette for eating around others.

After a brief moment to look at his partner, a smile would surface on the bony face as he continued: "As for our bloodline, I would assume that it is expanding still after it was massacred initially during the fighting on these lands. It's quite possible that others of us that survived have bred to make a newer generation, but I unfortunately cannot bred anymore. The young squirt that I have here isn't even my son, but he had been raised as a son since his parents were separated from him and he had nobody else to turn to. Reproduction is always happening I assume, but I haven't seen many others of my kind around these parts in quite some time unfortunately."

Ironically as soon as he finished speaking, Cool War would slam his hands on the ground beside the plate and like a child and bark out to his "father": "I AM STILL HUNGRY! I WANT MORE FOOD, 'DAD'!" Well, this made this whole "picnic" far more interesting that his "son" was eating as a single anime-like sweat-drop would form on the dad's face as he gave one of those generic "you got to be kitten me" looks as he looked back at the humans and simple said the following: "May he have more? I don't need much in the way of food, but he would probably go to a buffet in the village and consume every little thing there. I swear his stomach is never ending. He's going to get fat like Daihoho if he doesn't stop it, Baka."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi listened to the story from the older turtle allowing his words to flow like a gentle river taking in each of them like the rock that stuck out. Listening to each moment and each word he allowed himself to smile for a few minutes as he contemplated on his words. Though it was not a story that was always nice he knew that this turtle had learned from it. Wisdom shared was experience gained these days and this wisdom came from the heart it was one of the most purest styles that could be given away freely.

“Some people do fall, but we do not judge them on their falls we judge them on how they get back up again. Look at you for all you did, all you learned you seem to be a wisdom speaker now days and you are progressing forward and not going backwards. So please tell me what is wrong with that, I feel that you have come out stronger. You should be proud of your achievements wise turtle”

Turning his attention back to the little one that was shouting about wanting more food, Takeshi allowed a smile to come across to his face. It seemed the other one looked like he could be after a lot of food. But the company was enjoyable and the speak was flowing so the food should as well. Looking threw his back pack he grabbed more snacks that Yuki had made, opening the container that had small rice rolls filled with veg and other delights he handed the pot over to the turtle. It seemed as a second act of trust as he waited for the turtle to take the container from him. Takeshi loved the company but these guys were people after all so he treated them like that. As he would any other human being.

“Here you go more food for the hungry guy”

Turning his attention to the older man he allowed himself to smile as he looked at the trees. This view was great for this talk showing the beauty of the land that fire offered he allowed himself to smile for a few minutes. Knowing full well that this day had gone unexpectedly but worked out well in the end.

“You know, starting this day as just the two of us. I love the fact that myself and Yuki have managed to find two new friends."

They had soul for days and knew the world around them which was something he had to love.

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki listen to the story, it was a tragic tale, she hated that her species could be capable of such cruelty and violence, it made her feel slightly shameful that she had played her part in its destructive nature more than once in her life. It was the life of a ANBU, the only thing that made her actions feel redeemable was the lives of her village that have been saved through her action, it still didn’t clean the blood that was still on her hands. Having Takeshi with her made her forget that side of her life it didn’t matter what she had done in his eyes she was always redeemable.

Upon hearing Takeshi say her name the sudden realization dawn on her that she hadn’t introduced herself to them, she thought that they must have thought her and Takeshi incredibly rude not to have done so seeing as they have been talking for some time now. She shuffled on her knees looking at both creatures that had now joined them on their picnic.

“I am so sorry we haven’t even introduced ourselves, my name is Yuki and this is Takeshi,” she gestured to the male that we sat near her, “It is a pleasure to meet both of you,” She bowed respectfully to the elder turtle showing the elder the proper respect that a creature of its age deserved. “Would either of you like some jasmine tea?” She turned reaching into her bag to retrieve a large thermos flask and two tea cups, “I can’t grantee that it is still going to be warm though.”

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Oh, the irony that Fate sometimes brought upon the world from the human race to the animals of the world and how it tied everything together. If one was to ask the Fire Country if they would have people talking to turtles like humans mere months ago, they would have probably simply laughed as the world had been normal and safe until the Fire Nation Country began to attack itself and all hell broke out. It was a real slobber knocker and a certain commentator of wrestling would've been screaming the following as people were being slaughtered: "Good gawd almighty! That killed them!" But fortunately, those times were long gone and Fire Country had recovered from the fighting and slowly were rebuilding their shinobi village of Konoha back to its former glory so the villagers, civilians and shinobi had more freedom to ring the bell on their lives how they chose.

Luckily for Mista Bone and LL Cool War, they had found two human beings who were not too bad as they offered them food and were respecting them and their standoffish nature due to past events like the Civil War in Fire Country. The green-haired shinobi who was going by the name of Takeshi, according to his significant other, would offer more food to the turtle duo and LL Cool War would not do any second guessing as he would begin to devour more of their delicious food and it was making his little tummy happy as his enjoyment radiated on his face as the grownups at the picnic continued to talk to one another. In all honesty, the elder turtle had heard their words being expressed to him and his friend, but his friend had taken the center of attention as soon as more food had been offered. He was a good turtle, but he was too gullible for his own safety and was obsessed with eating too much kinda like Takeshi, but who knew...maybe those two could be diner buddies moving forward if everything continued to go well and Mista Bone and Yuki could be the adults and watch over the boys so they didn't harm themselves. Maybe, just maybe but only time would tell and they still needed to prove themselves to others aside from them, but that would be soon enough. First, they would enjoy this company with these humans and see if they deemed them 100% worthy...they were getting there.

Eventually, Mista Bone would respond to them as his friend and "son" was preoccupied with eating yet again. He was going to be a fatass if he didn't knock it off, but this was a special occasion so he could feast at least for now. Once he was ready, the elder would crack a smile, if that was possible in his form...you tell me folks, and begin to address them: "Pleasure to learn your names, Miss Yuki and Mister Takeshi. My friend over there goes by the name, LL Cool War, while I go by the name, Mista Bone. Please don't ask how either of us got our names as it is kinda embarrassing to me, but War over there couldn't give a damn as long as he has some food in his mouth. As for your question on jasmine tea, I don't entirely know how to answer that as neither of us know what tea nor jasmine is. Could you explain that to me before I try this substance?"

Before the couple could even get any words out however, LL Cool War would break into the conversation taking a short break from inhaling all the food that was offered him as he yelled out-loud to them all: "I WANNA TRY TEA. TEA IS A FOOD RIGHT, I LOVE FOOD. BUT FOOD GOES SO QUICKLY LIKE MY MIXTAPE. THEY ARE BOTH LIT."

The elder turtle would simple shake his head at his son as he responded directly to him: "Son, please just be quiet and stop yelling. We are right here, there is no reason to yell. Just eat more of their food since they are being generous hosts to us when they could've simply let us starve or worse, flipped us onto our shells."

The younger turtle would burst out quickly after that statement with concern in his eyes: "Not our shells! Being put on my shell is not fun, Dad."

Luckily for him, his father would respond right away informing the humans of the troublesome issues being on their shell did and then look at them when he mentioned their names: "I know, Son. I know damn well that it isn't fun. That is eternal Hell for us until someone comes and flips us back over. I hope Miss Yuki and Mister Takeshi would never do that to us, but they seem to nice and caring to harm us that way."

This would prompt little War to respond with a smile on his face oddly enough: "I like Takeshi, he is a funny man and loves food like me. Do you think he could introduce me to more food that they eat?"

The elder turtle would simple shrug as he looked at his son and then the two humans who were being excellent hosts: "I wouldn't see why not. That's not too difficult to do is it, Humans? He shouldn't be in the village yet, but you two wouldn't mind bringing him food out here away from the village would you? He would greatly appreciate it, I am sure."

Again, his son would burst out with some nonsense that sounded like he was simply talking to hear himself: "I surely would for I am LL Cool War, the turtle of rap and hip hop who will have his mix-tape becoming lit any day now."
He would facepalm at his son's idiotic ideals. It didn't make any sense how he could drop his mix-tape or for it to become lit since he never even produced any music. He was delusional and his dad knew this as he simply looked at him and said: "Please. STAPH."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi didn’t know what to make of the conversation yet what could he say he was loving it at least. Smiling to himself he looked over to the two of them as he smiled listening to the words and hearing how hungry this LL Cool War was he couldn’t help but offer his hand in help.

“Well, let’s see if we can get some food then ok. Because at least this way we can keep this party going which is not a bad thing. Don’t be scared but I’m going to summon a clone to go get us some food from the village ok”

Allowing his hands to begin to create symbols with ease he smashed them together quickly with ease from years of experience as a shadow appeared behind the group. Coming together instantly this one looked the exact replica of himself as it stood there like a silent sentinel. Looking at the sight in front of it with a blank expression.

“Go into the village and get food, when I saw food I mean as much as you can carry back. Stop by the Ramen Shop, Sushi Shop. Grab some sweet drinks as well. Understood?”

The clone simply nodded before dashing off towards the village, it wouldn’t take him long to get food but at least this way the ANBU Captain could still enjoy his time talking with this friendly group. As he listened to more conversation coming from the two turtles.

“Cheers man, I like you as well LL Cool War, I seem to be down just like you are. Hip and Cool for the times, and you can smash out some serious rhymes”

Takeshi always likes those that wanted to do things their own way. That was something that made this so unique is the ability they had. It wasn’t something that should be dropped so soon after all it was something he found himself enjoying which was nice. Listening to the sounds of the forest for a second he allowed a small smile to enter his lips as he looked around the sun glistening threw the trees.

“So while we allow my clone to go and get more food for this party, what would you like to talk about. We have all the time in the world and of course you both are great company. This will defiantly be a day that isn’t easily forgotten soon.”

Smiling at them he allowed Yuki a chance to talk before their conversation would be over. A small smile on his face as he knew full well that they were having fun. All of them which was the main thing.

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki giggled a little at the younger turtles response to her question, he was only partly wrong, tea was more a drink than food but you did ingest it so he at least had points for trying.

“Tea is a drink, normally made by soaking tea leaves in hot water and drinking the liquid, in this case the leaves are mixed with Jasmine making it taste sweeter, you can have all kinds of flavored tea as well as medicine from different leaves. But jasmine is my favorite, I have to admit I do have a little bit of a sweet tooth.” She poured herself and Mista Bone a cup each, she took a mouthful enjoying the sweet taste. “Please do try some it is still quite warm.” She left the second cup in front of the elder turtle and turned to watch the other two of her companions interacting together it made her smile acting so much like himself, it looked like his new friend was bringing out the best in him, she brought her hand to her face hearing Takeshi starting to rap. She was so embarrassed, it was almost like hearing your dad rap she wanted the earth to swallow her up, her cheeks went red. “Takeshi please stop.” She begged him as his clone jumped away back in the direction of the village to get more goodies, after all she had really only pack enough for two but she was grateful for the additional company it had made the day far more interesting. “Mista Bones, are you Cool Wars father, I have noticed that he keeps calling you dad?”

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Everything was going smoothly with the humans thus far in this engagement as the green haired Takeshi would conjure up a simple clone that would cause the elder turtle to nod in approval as the younger one was in awe at this voodoo magic that this man just did. If it wasn't for his elder being there with him, he would've probably spatted out something silly that would've been an embarrassment to his elders and to the entire turtle family that still lived considering he should've known that humans were capable of doing these magic tricks to help themselves and to cause destruction to others if they chose to do so. In any case, the clone would be off towards the village and he had been tasked with getting food for LL Cool War; unfortunately he would never make it back or even get to the village at all as he was sliced in half by someone bearing a shiny, point object in the forest and would poof right there. Obviously, Takeshi would've been aware of what happened to his clone since all the knowledge that the clone took in would go back to the host, but the figure that took out the clone had not been seen at all either due to the shadows or simply because the clone was attacked from behind.

Back at the party, the more mature of the couple would explain to LL Cool War what jasmine tea was and offer some to Mista Bone who would allow her to place it in front of him as he stared at it. As she did this, she would ask him why the younger of their duo kept calling him "dad" while her significant other would try to interact with the younger turtle and they would get a good laugh out of each other while the more mature of the duos just shook their head in disapproval. After they shimmered down, he would look right at her with his lifeless body and eyes as he would hand the tea off to LL Cool War to enjoy since he had no purpose for it since he was in this bony body. The younger turtle would not hesitate to drink the substance and his eyes would lit up as it went down his throat before he placed the cup in front of him and pointed at the cup probably asking for more as he patted his tummy. As he was being slightly rude and letting the sin of being a glutton take over, his elder would speak to Yuki again: "I appreciate the offer but my body serves no purpose to consume or drink anything since it isn't growing and its just bones literally as we all can see. But, it seems War wants some more of your tea if you don't mind. As for why he calls me dad, I thought I mentioned it before but I must not have. You see I raised him when he was just a little baby and this country was in chaos due to the different factors fighting over it. His parents were killed so I adopted him since he needed a fatherly figure and I had the patience to raise him. As you can see, he is still growing up and learning how to be an adult so you will have to excuse him if he acts out or is a little immature still."

The younger turtle would then turn to him and nod with a slight hint of sorrow in his eyes as he had been told at an early age about his parents and how he came to where he was today. It still didn't change the fact though that never meeting your parents was a living Hell as you would only know them from other's thoughts and never truly feel their parental loving embrace or anything that parents and children were supposed to do together. Since he was old enough to walk, he had always been on the move with Mista Bone who had tried his best to protect him from the world and had tried to love him liek a father should. Still, it was hard to never know your parents...

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It happened in the split-second Takeshi felt the memories crowd into his mind as he shot up for a split second. The Captain’s reflexes kicked in automatically as his eyes transformed in front of the group in a split second to the red of the Uchiha bloodline that ran threw him. Listening to the end of the boned friend’s conversation he allowed his eyes to scan around him in a second feeling the chakra flow threw his body as he had no idea what was taking place. It seemed that they were not the only people out here. Something had been watching them and to kill his servant without it seeing the attacker was impressive.

“LL Cool War, Mista Bones. Is there any reason something would be following you?”

His voice gentle as he spoke not wanting to become suspicious too soon, the question was meant in a gentle manner just making sure it wasn’t another one of their friends wanting to join the group. Though he had his doubts it was one of their friends he had to make sure.

“I think we are not alone in these woods, and our best instinct would be to protect these little guys I think wouldn’t you agree Yuki?”

Hearing of the hardship that they had come by it only made Takeshi more determined that nothing was going to happen to their two friends, that much was of course his number one priority. He looked down to the two of them he smiled gently, not used to people seeing his emotions he tried to reassure them he was doing the right things.

“Right, I wouldn’t normally do this, I apologize but I want to make sure you two are safe, so I am going to summon three of my clones to the outskirts of here to make sure nothing creeps up on us. Let’s still enjoy this fine weather and the great company we have found, shall we?”

Takeshi allowed his hands to come together in a series of patterns as he summoned the three clones who scattered into the distance before sitting back down he smiled his eyes staying that bright red that they had not seen before. He just hopped they would see his actions were meant to protect them and not do harm to them. Sitting back down he smiled as he went into his bag as he got more food out offering the whole bento box to LL Cool War for him to feast on.

“Don’t let the eyes scare you, it’s just me. Unfortunately, I lost my mother and father due to these eyes. Certain people wanted these eyes or what they bring and hunted my family down till it was just me. I understand the pain you must feel and truly am sorry for it. But I promise you both I will protect you if you let me”

His voice sincere probably the most anyone bar Yuki had heard him be in his time in leaf. He just hopped these two would believe his actions were just and not to simply lure them into a trap.

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki listened to Mista Bones tale, it was sad. Tragic. It brought back many memories of her own upbringing, she was lucky like him not having lost her parents but have someone loving and caring enough to take her into their household and raise her. Her mother and father were killed trying to protect her from the very demon that had now possessed her, she wondered if her actions meant that her parents' deaths had been for nothing. It was a guilt that she now had to live with for the rest of her life. She knew what it must have been like for Cool growing up without his parents, not even being able to know them was far more painful, she knew this, so did Takeshi both of them were orphans she often wondered if this was why they had fallen in love they were just two lonely orphans looking for someone to love them.

There was a sudden change in atmosphere, the happy go lucky feeling had been replaced with one of dread, it wasn't from the tragic story that Mista Bones had just told them it was from something else. There was something watching them. Something hiding with an evil intent. Takeshi jumped to his feet his highly attuned ANBU training kicking in and immediately activated his Sharrgenans, the innate gift that was given to him by his blood line. Yuki did the same, moving close to her beloved.

"What do you think is out there, something trying to hurt them?" She questioned him, looking back at the two creatures. The Haku supercooled the air around her, this was her gift from her bloodline. she wasn't planning to do anything with it just yet but having the air around her near the ideal temperature for her to make use of was a comforting feeling. Puffs of smoke appeared as Takeshi summoned several clones advised them both they weren't to be worried that they were there for their protection.

"Mista Bone, LL Cool War, whatever happens, I want both of you to stay close to me. I will not let any further harm come to either of you, neither of us will." She smiled at then warmly and sweetly trying her hardest to put their minds at ease. Yuki sat back down pouring the younger turtle some more tea, she took another cup herself trying to calm her own nerves. The warm liquid soothed her a little allowing her to calm herself however she still stays alerted, much like Takeshi she was also a highly trained ANBU once something had roused that part of her it didn't switch off that easy.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Immediately after the elder turtle would finish his spiel to the couple, Takeshi would jump from his spot along with his lady and they became alert to their surroundings like something was watching them and waiting to strike. Had the turtles actually been followed by someone or something or was it merely a coincidence that his clone had been poof-ified due to something being spooked in the forest like a bear, a human, or even more of their kind? Since the clone hadn't brought back any information for the party, it had served no real purpose and failed its mission. In any case, the quick actions of the couple would set the turtles on alert as they would look around frantically while being assured that they were in good hands like a All-State agent would assure them with insurance. It wouldn't truly make the turtles' uneasiness go down at all, but at least these humans continually were proving to them that they were different from the assumptions made by the other elders of the turtles eons ago. The fact that Takeshi had activated the prize possession of the Kurta Clan Uchiha Clan and also sent out some clones to scout the area proved to Mista Bone that he truly did care about them and wasn't just trying to be some big man putting a macho brace on his Magikarp in Jump or in other words trying to be a big shot.

Those clones that were sent out would surround the four of them in a triangular-like pattern to keep the perimeter safe or at least that was what they were supposed to do. You see the clones would be situated close enough that they could see one another out of the corner of their eyes, but that was about it. Unfortunately, two of them would be poof-ified by blow-dart like projectiles leaving one alone to try to protect itself against whatever was hidden in the shadows. Sadly, it would meet a similar fate as the initial clone that was going to get food for the younger turtle, but this one would see something before it poofed; it saw something that seemed to have a pattern on it and it was moving at a relatively slow pace compared to a human. It was probably just some old lady that was spooked in the area because there were clones stalking her and she felt like she was going to be assaulted by them, but again who really knew since the clone barely saw anything.

Back to the party, more tea had been poured and everyone seemed to have calmed down slightly. Still, it would only be a matter of time before Takeshi would probably have a spaz attack again and freak out and alarm the turtles. As long as they all could keep the younger turtle calm, they would be safe, but if he got scared too much, he would probably do something simply asinine that they would all regret. Hell, he may turn into turtle soup if he did what his "Father" thought he would do, but only time would tell. As Yuki and War enjoyed their tea, Bone would speak once more: "I appreciate all of this that you are doing for us, but you know you don't have to do this. We have survived on our own so you don't have to make special accommodations for us. If I must, I can fight whoever comes in the way of my son and I. You see Takeshi, I might be old but I can still whoop some candy ass if you can smell what the Rock is cooking. fight if I must."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back