Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The blossoming romance. [Dual Contract Search]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
From the look of things, it appeared that everyone was going to be a-okay as the sky began to cloud up and a light precipitation began to fall. As the sky decided to do its own little thing, the humans both appeared to be drained from the situation especially Takeshi who had been playing host to the musician, Rin, who had healed all the injured turtles, but thankfully they were both doing okay as they were overcome with emotion that they had managed to accomplish this huge task thrown at them. As for the turtles, everyone was alive so that was a great start to this crazy situation, but there was still a lot of questions to ask including why were LL Cool War and Mista Bone attacked by these guys and what were their goals? Truthfully, would these three even speak to the humans or their fellow turtle or would they just be playing a game of Hardassiness!

After everyone simmered down from everything, the youthful one of the turtle duo would turn to Takeshi and give him a simple thumbs-up as he tried to crack a smile even though he was still in some obvious pain since healing jutsu still had their own limitations that the natural body could only do. Cool War would give the same response to Yuki as she "attacked" him with attention and motherly instincts. All the turtles would be perfectly fine if they were given time to allow their bodies to heal, but that would be up to a variety of factors including the aftermath of the attacks from the turtles and Takeshi along with general living conditions. Nobody knew for certain what these turtles endured already and what they would have to deal with due to this clusterfuck that the humans caused for them all; only time would tell.

Some more time would pass as the rain continued to fall as little Mista Bone would move from his position where he had been being a old perv with Rin. As he moved, his dead-like gaze would focus on the scene that was in front of him which was these turtles, his "son", and the lovebirds. All of this had gotten out of hand so quickly and all parties were affected in some way, but he could tell that Takeshi was the most drained from the look on his face...it was a true shame since there was probably more that would be required of him unfortunately. However, his significant other could probably chip in and handle the situation for now while Takeshi needed to heal himself and rest.

Once he was closer to the turtles enough to look them in the eyes if he chose to do so, he would look at the female human and simple say the following: "I could use your assistance over here, Yuki, if you are done with Takeshi. The boy will be fine, he just overdid it a little too much right now. Besides, we have more pressing matters over here with these misguided children of Daihoho, currently. I want to know what is going on since I am an elder of all the turtles in Fire Country prior to the war."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi sat back against a tree, allowing time to pass by he pondered what the purpose of the other turtles would have been. Though part of him knew that he would soon be getting those answers, it seemed that the sun had moved a good part over the sky. The day had taken a twist and a turn and now it ended in this situation of course it wasn’t over yet. As Takeshi hauled himself up right he allowed his hand to come out and be supported by a tree nearby as he watched the two turtles that were currently looking at the three injured fellows.

“Well I guess we should look at getting answers out, I can agree, but let’s be honest about this one, my priority is on LL Cool War. Buddy how are you doing over there? Just want to make sure you are all good and ok”

His voice gentle and concerned as he looked to his newly acquired buddy, pondering if he would get a reply for a bit as he looked back to the other turtles that he had to admit properly looked as bad as they felt. He didn’t go easy on them and managed to catch up with them and stop them in their tracks, of course this would be the easier part. As he leaned against the tree he looked back to Mista Bones who seemed to be wanting to get answers from the three of them.

“Are you sure we will get the answers we are looking for, I mean let’s face it they still seem groggy. Though don’t get me wrong I am interested to hear what their reasons were. To say the least they are better than when I found them, seems Rin did the work he promised and more.”

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki turned as soon as she heard Mista Bones speak leaving Takeshi’s side, she walked up to him kneeling at his side, she listened to his words and glared at Takeshi as she heard his grunting as he got back up from the position that she had left him. She was starting to wonder why she even bothered to look after him sometimes when he was just going to do the opposite of what she told him, she shrugged it off and focused her attention to Mista Bones. Taking his hand, she slowly helped him up hearing the elder’s bones creak and groan as he got back up, she took this time to give him one last look over to make sure he had recovered also.

“I would very much like to know the same Mista Bones,” Yuki looked over at one of the wounded turtles, her eyes were full of hatered as she looked down at it on the ground still but breathing. She walked Mista Bones over to the pass out turtle taking a seat at his side ready to act if anything got out of hand like before. Every essence of her being wanted to destroy the creatures for causing harm to her new companions, however, doing that would make her just as bad as them and the rest of humanity that had hunted and tormented them for centuries, she fought back against the rage she felt of the creature allowing her mind to clear willing to listen to what it had to say.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Everyone that was around and conscious, excluding probably LL Cool War, wanted a simple answer from the turtles who had decided to attack the party earlier. Unfortunately, Takeshi was correct that the assailants were probably not going to be much help until they were more coherent and had a little bit of time to recover from his attack on them which may or may not have been a little bit overboard. As of now, LL Cool War would give a thumbs up to Takeshi as he asked if he was okay and would also respond: "LL Cool War, good! War got attacked, but War forgive fellow turtles. Much ouchies from attack! Flute man heal well though!" So there was his answer in regards to that; he was still too naive, too caring, too young.

In any case, nobody was going to get any information out of these turtles for a good while unfortunately. Sure, they could kill the turtles and eat them in a soup or something, but wouldn't that be counterproductive to getting intel and also wouldn't that break the trust that the humans had earned from their turtle "friends"? It sure seemed like that wasn't the best option, but they also couldn't wait around forever since the rain was falling and somebody might catch a cold or some other illness. So what exactly could they do? That was a great question. Fortunately for them, a little fellow would pop out and guide them in some direction:

This fellow would be quite interesting like the other turtles that Takeshi and Yuki had met. This one seemed to have been birthed between a crab and a turtle(no idea how since Leaf has no crabs). This creature would look at the two humans and begin to speak: "Well, this doesn't look good at all for you humans. However, it doesn't look bad either. You have three turtles knocked out and two who I saw being healed by someone playing a flute. I want one of you to follow me and the other to stay back here with all five of the turtles. It doesn't matter who comes and stays, but those three turtles that are out cold better not be dead by the time that one of you and I return. If they are, it will not end well for either of you." The creature would then turn its back to the humans and wait to see if someone came or if it would have to drag someone away with it. They had no other information from this creature aside from it asking one of them to go with it, but what would they do?

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi pondered the question from the new comer, it seemed that things were taking an interesting turn of events this day was a weird one for sure. As he listened to the words that were being spoken to him he pondered the questions unsure of how to answer them in that instant. Sighing to himself he looked back to Yuki, she needed to look after the other turtles it was clear her presence was soothing for most of the situations that was taking place. Smiling he looked back to the one that was asking all the questions.

“You know, I think I will come along with you for that. Yuki can stay with the others and see how they are doing. They will live in the long run, just might be aching for a few days after this little encounter for that much I am sure of. Besides what can a walk ready do, I’m intrigued to see where this lead. Have you got a name so I can actually call you that, just like you can call me Takeshi”

Wondering if he would get even half a reply right now was one of the major questions going through his mind. The second was probably where he would be taken. That would all come out later though. He would follow this crab like turtle no matter where it took him, of course this was the main question. What would come from their conversation was another matter as well.

[OOC: Takeshi will now be going with the new creature that has come along]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki listened to the creature speak biting her tongue stopping herself from saying what it was that she wanted to say, she thought it wise to keep her mouth shut at this point. They weren’t the ones that were the victims of an unprovoked attack, that and their actions almost endangered the life of their apparent “friends”. She folded her arms and glared at the creature as it spoke making her protest to what it was saying as clear as possible, she seated herself next to Mista Bones and listened.

The female shook her head when it said that it wanted one of them to follow it alone, its statement was about to be met with protest until Takeshi stepped forward volunteering himself to go and have Yuki stay behind. She did not approve of his choice, she would prefer them both to go with it not split them apart however at the same time she didn’t want to leave Bones and War alone with the turtles that were so quick to attack them so she kept quiet and allowed him to go without protest.

As soon as Takeshi was out of ear shoot she turned to Mista Bones and smiled at him.
“How are you holding up, everything feeling better? No ache or pains?” She ask him trying to take her mind away from how little she trusted the current situation. She gestured for War to come and join them wanting to make sure that he was close to her should the remaining turtle try anything funny. She had many questions that she wanted to ask them “Mista Bones, that creature that Takeshi has gone with, who or what is he?” She had a lot more answers than that but for the time being that was a good starting point.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It appeared the Uchiha of the human couple was going to be the sacrifice today in this rainy weather. He appeared to offer no struggle to this crab-turtle thing as they walked away from his significant other and the damaged turtles. It was probably not the wisest decision to follow behind this abomination when he had no information regarding who this individual was, but he must've thought there was nothing else to do at this moment with the turtles still either out cold or gazed and confused. Sure, they would eventually be able to respond to questioning and even possibly be honest and offer their side of why they attacked the other turtles, but that would have to wait for now it appeared. In any case, Takeshi and this crab-turtle would begin their walk away from the others and Takeshi would merely ask the turtle what its name was.

However, the turtle would not speak as they continued to walk in the forest. Their journey overall was a quiet one as this creature never spoke to him once until they reached a large wooden structure in an open area that seemed to be man-made or maybe some animals made it. In any case, it was quite long and wide along with having the roof go to a tip on the top. There was no windows on this structure nor a door, but Takeshi would be able to see a blue figure's head poked out of the structure. This figure seemed old due to the aging process on his face and his eyes were only a few shades different than his skin. The most striking part of him had to be the two small horns on the top of his head and his demeanor seeming like a peaceful one at that.
olBiwei.png

0y0wsD6.png

The crab-turtle would turn to Takeshi once they were in front of this large head and would then speak: "Takeshi, this is Daihoho, the overlord of all turtles in the existence of the world. He has been our overlord for a long time and has seen the destruction of this country along with the savagery from your kind to our kind. He also saw what those three turtles did earlier to LL Cool War and Mista Bone. Yes, he knows every single turtle by name. As for me since you asked earlier, you may call me A. Yes, exactly spelled like the letter A and pronounced the same way." The crab-turtle would then turn to Daihoho and continue: "Daihoho, this is Takeshi. You know what he has done thus far with LL Cool War and Mista Bone with that redhead woman that is with him along with his attack on the other turtles." All that would be received back is a nod.

Back at the picnic area, the three assailants had begun to stir more than they had been before. But, they still didn't look like they would be ready for questioning for a good while. While her boy went off with the crab-turtle creature, Yuki would ask Mista Bone how he was doing and also ask who that creature was that Takeshi had went off with. Fortunately for her, she was going to get answers to both of her questions but they were going to be short ones however. "I am doing good, thanks for asking, Yuki. As for that individual that Takeshi went off with, the name is A. The individual is a messenger of sorts for Daihoho who is the turtle overlord. It is very possible that Takeshi is speaking with Daihoho right now."

As he responded, LL Cool War would waddle his way gingerly over to Yuki and plump down beside her. It did appear that Yuki's aura was a soothing one for all parties from the looks of it so maybe that is why Takeshi decided to head off with A. He could've stayed with the turtles and Yuki could've gone off, but the situation back at the "base" could have been quite different than it was right now. The presence of a woman, who could also be a mother if she wanted to, helped keep the situation calm for the two awake turtles while another presence could make things go completely south. In other words, it was a wise decision on Yuki and Takeshi's part even if they indirectly caused it.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi would be lead threw quite a journey during his time. Looking around he would take in the surroundings it was always the best idea to do so. As he caught glimpse of the huge head that came from the structure, it seemed clear that he was now facing someone important. This was not your usual run of the mill member of the turtle family. Takeshi allowed his mind to wonder back to what Yuki was doing, or more importantly how she as doing back there. He knew that right now this was a fifty-fifty situation on how things would go.

“Lord Daihoho, I am Uchiha Takeshi, clan head and ANBU Captain inside the village known as leaf. It is an honour to meet such a wise and knowledgeable person such as yourself, truly it is”

Takeshi would allow himself to bow down, deeply, his head facing down as he knew the respect required of someone of this status. Of course, it was not every day that someone managed to meet a presence like this one, and as such he would treat it with the proper and formal respect it deserved. Without hesitating after a sensible amount of time had passed he raised himself back to a standing position in front of the giant turtle.

Noting the smaller creature had done all the talking Takeshi smiled with a genuine warm smile on his lips. While today had taken a very weird and interesting turn things would be going slightly differently now with the new addition to today’s twists and turns.

“Thank you for the name A, I appreciate you brining me here.”

He was quite open about the entire situation that had brought him to this point. None of his words were harsh or degrading instead he decided to speak with an honest and open approach to the entire thing. This wise turtle would know all the tricks that could be pulled, and probably wouldn’t appreciate it taking twice as long to get to the heart of the issue. As he looked towards the huge turtle once more he had a simple question.

“How may I help you today overlord?”

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki put her arm around War holding him close to her as she listened to Bones speak, she wasn’t sure what was going on but her main concern was the safety of those she cared about. With Takeshi being out of her site and with strange creature was keeping her on edge. When Bones had finished speaking she spoke up wanting to know a little bit more about the situation that Takeshi had but himself in.

“Who is Daihoho, and what does he want with Takeshi?” She asked him her voice was anxious, she didn’t like not knowing what was happening. “He is going to be ok right?” She had to ask Bones mainly to put her mind at ease. She snuggled closer to War glad to see that he was doing better, she looked over to sleeping turtle just out of her reach, she wasn’t sure how they were going to reach when they awoke. She was hoping that Takeshi had done enough to scare them into not attacking again. “At least I have you two to keep me company, I think I’d go mad with worry if you two had left me to,” She smiled at them both patting War and the head and placing her hand gently on Bones' shoulder. “Do you think they will be out for much longer.” She gestured to the others.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It hadn't even been five minutes and Takeshi had given a bow with an introduction of himself to Lord Daihoho along with thanking A for bringing him here. A mere nod would be given from the overlord of all the turtles and A would also give a nod back to recognize his appreciation. However, the Uchiha Clan Head and ANBU Captain wanted to get down to business it appeared which was exactly why he had been asked here in the first place. You see being the overlord and an alleged "god", Daihoho had been watching everything that had happened and knew what had to be done to resolve the issue that all of them were dealing with: the unconscious turtles. Of course, he would simple move a little and give a nod to A as Daihoho was not one to speak much. It appeared that A was going to be doing the speaking for the foreseeable future for Takeshi.

As was anticipated after the nod, A would step forward with their own nod and then begin. "Lord Daihoho has been watching you since Yuki and yourself entered this area. He saw your kind gesture and patient hearts with Bone and War, but he also saw you attack those other three turtles violently like you were trying to murder them in cold blood. Fortunately, Lord Daihoho can see the reasoning for your actions with the turtles that you took down. However, he has a request for you to do if you want to save those turtles that you harmed. You see, there is a flower called Youtan Poluo that grows around here but it is difficult for anyone to find as it is rumored to only bloom every few thousand years. Unfortunately, I have never seen the flower but Lord Daihoho has seen it once so far and apparently it has effects that could help out those turtles. The flower is white and it is quite small so you will need to keep your eyes open to find it. A rumored location for the flower is near those statues with water around them. However, we both have no idea to be honest. Do you care to take on this task? If so, please bring Yuki here with all the turtles but do not speak to her about your task. She will have her own to do if she wants to help these downed turtles."
Back at camp, there was a concerned Yuki as there should be since her lover and future husband of their kids had been "dragged" off by a complete stranger and he had volunteered without a second though. This left her alone with five turtles who all were still recovering from their injuries and would easily be able to move on with life after the events of today. The exact time-frame was unknown however, but these turtles were not any normal kind of turtle but they weren't like the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles either. In other words, they knew how to take bumps and bruises and would probably be 100% real soon.

Fortunately for Yuki, she still had two conscious turtles being LL Cool War and Mista Bone to talk to. If she had been left alone, there was no guessing what would happen especially since she was the host of another being inside of her who may or may not be struggling for control of her. Of course, she decided to ask her questions towards the elder of the turtle duo whom she had been having a quite fateful and enjoyable day with. It had to be because he was the veteran in the situation, but it was a wise choice since he also knew information about Daihoho that little LL Cool War wouldn't be aware of.

After she voiced all her concerns, Mista Bone would nod at her with a slight tilt of his head as he knew what he had to do. Within the following moments, he would respond to her with a direct, honest opinion or at least that is what it sounded like: "I am honestly a little surprised that you do not know who Daihoho is, Yuki. You are the smarter one in your relationship with Takeshi, but I understand why humans might not know who Daihoho is since he doesn't always show himself to your kind. However, all turtles know him as our overlord and the 'Silent God' as he doesn't speak often and only nods usually. There is much about him that we do not know like where he is originally from, his age, or if he has any offspring. I am not entirely sure if you will be speaking with him today or not, but if you do please show him the respect that he deserves since he is essentially the head of all turtles regardless of the pureness in their hearts. As for your lover, he will be fine as Daihoho wouldn't harm anyone as he has seen the world in chaos and paradise before. Unless Takeshi directly insulted him or attacked him, he will be perfectly okay and should be back quite soon. Our friends here might be out for a good while since Takeshi did attack them brutally with his powers...but I am not entirely sure."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Listening to the words of A, Takeshi knew that right then he had a choice to make, it seemed that he would have to find this flower after all and part of him knew how hard a task that would be. It wasn’t about to be the easiest thing to find if it was sought after that much. It would take a special kind of searching to find this little problematic flower. Thought he listened to the words carefully and understood them as best he could, knowing full well that he was restricted and unable to talk to Yuki about the mission he was being sent on.

“I understand what is being asked form my Lord, and I accept the mission I will bring Yuki here with the turtles and then I will leave to search for this plant, I will come back when I found it.”

Takeshi turned and headed straight for Yuki and the others, giving them no conversation when he finally managed to arrive he would be off hunting for this flower. Once arriving back to Yuki it would be a simple conversation nothing great but following the orders the turtle had given.

“Yuki, you and all the turtles need to come with me, carry the injured ones and follow”

Once she had the group follow her he would split off and start his search looking for this flower in the location that was given to him he would head in that direction straight away not wanting to try and waste time in what could be a crucial plant.

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The female ninja listened to the words of the elder turtle as he spoke about Lord Daihoho, the eldest, wisest and leader of all turtles, she had wondered how she had lived most of her life in this village and not have heard of such a creature. She had stories from those that had ventured too far off the path and talked about great creatures but she didn't take those stories with any value just simply the stories of old men.

Yuki jumped a little with surprise seeing Takeshi come crashing through the woods, whatever was going on she had expected it to have taken longer than it had. She looked at him puzzled as she gently scooped up one of the unconscious turtles in her arms surprised of the weight of the sleeping creature and followed him into the woods.
"Takeshi, where are we going what is going on?" Her words were met with silence, he pointed down a direction instructing her to follow that path before leaving her alone again. Yuki stood in the forest the injured turtles in her arms and War and Mista Bones by her side, she was confused as to what was happening. Left with little chose she followed the path Takeshi had told to, she was walked through the forest ahead she could see a clearing with the strange creature from before standing next to a great and might head. She assumed that it must have belonged to the Overlord.

Entering the clearing Yuki gently placed down the injured turtles on the ground and turned to the great gaze of Lord Daihoho, she got to her knees and bowed showing him the greatest respect that she could. "Great Lord Daihoho, I am Haku Yuki it is an honour to meet you," Her voice shook a little with nerves as she spoke not sure as to why he would want her and why she was facing him alone.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It would not take long after the task had been assigned that Takeshi was off to get the rest of them and after returning them, he would try to leave to get his task started. However, he would have to wait momentarily as a soundproof barrier would appear around his body locking him in place so he couldn't hear anything that was being discussed between Yuki, A, and Daihoho, but could still see. Oh, he could try to break it but it was a shatterproof box that he was in and it was more than likely that he was questioning who did it, how he didn't notice it, and how to escape.

As for Yuki, the redhead would bow to the great Lord Daihoho who would simply nod at her as he looked at A and nodded again. It seemed a task had been thought up prior to Yuki coming as it would not take long for A to speak what the lord wanted. It was straightforward and directly to her: "If that is what you think is best, that is what I will tell her. Yuki, you are tasked with finding three to six Yangmei which are a rare kind of berry that grows on trees and has a crimson-to-purple color to them. If you taste one, it is quite tart and sweet. We need you to bring these berries back here along with the item that Takeshi is getting if you want to assist Lord Daihoho with treating them. The berries are rare though and sought after by many different animals so be cautious. Like Takeshi, your item should be found where the statues are in this country. You are dismissed and may go with Takeshi, but neither of you must speak about your task with the other. While you are gone, we will take care of all of Mista Bone, LL Cool War, and the other three turtles so don't worry."

And like magic, the box that Takeshi had been placed in would poof into smoke clearly marking where he was to his significant other if she wanted to catch up to him and travel together to the area with the two statues and water. Their tasks had been given to them and they just needed to find these items and bring them back to A and Lord Daihoho. It seemed simple enough but they still could not speak to one another about the items that they were suppose to obtain. However, A never mentioned that they couldn't travel together or even assist one another with their tasks. Just no speaking or anything that could hint to the other what they were looking for.

But one thing that neither of them would be one hundred percent certain of was if they were being watched or not by the turtle overlord and his crab-turtle assistant. This would be made obvious in due time however for them and then more questions would arise to how they didn't notice these turtles doing these things to them. Lots of questions would be asked after all was said and done probably, but they had a task and it needed to be done. Fortunately, their destination would not be too long to get to unless something stopped them on their way like bandits, children, ghosts or even other turtles.

[OOC: It's a transitional post for me meaning I didn't do much but I am setting you both up for fun.]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi looked around at what had been he guessed a few seconds that the world had stopped for him, sound stopped and everything had just gone to silence. Now it returned, as he allowed a sigh to come to his lips it seemed that they were on the right track to finding what was needed that much was the truth and he knew that one with every second in his body to tell him so. As he looked back to see if Yuki would be joining him unaware of the conversation that had just taken place between the overlord and Yuki he whistled a happy tune to himself.

With no idea, how long this would take to get things done he headed towards the statues with full speed. It was clear that they had a task to complete and even now it was ending in this final act that they had been tasked with. Takeshi allowed his whistling tune to keep going as he headed to the statutes, knowing full well the area he could get his bearings in a second. Though if Yuki was following he left a trail of thread behind, it was noticeable if she needed to follow if not then he would complete the task given to him.

As he arrived at the statutes he begun to look around, it was the only set that was out this far and even with he pondered if the flower he was looking for would be here. As he glanced around he tried to figure out if one was still here, it might be out of season and he hoped not but he searched anyway trying to find this little flower. It was the only thing stopping him coming back to the overlord with a smile on his face.

[OOC: Looking for the flower by the statues]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki barely had time to absorb the information that was given to her by A, she nodded and left the clearing looking back waving a goodbye to War and Mista Bones even though the strange creature said that they would be safe with them she did like the idea of them being out of her sight. She allowed her feet to carry her to a clearing and still for a few seconds allowing herself to get her bearings, the female closed her eyes the sounds of forest around her spread into her consciousness, far to the south she could hear the sound of moving water and the faint musky smell of wet earth, left with little other clues than water she took off in that direction leaving the clearing behind her.

The Haku had walked for a few minutes through the thickening undergrowth of the forest, around her she could hear the sound of running water grew louder and the soft scent of flowers on the breeze masked the earthy smell of wet ground. She pushed her way past a low hanging branch into the large clearing housing a lake in the centre, the water gleamed in the sunlight sparkling like it was made of liquid glass surrounding it like stone guardians stood several large statues their feet covered with thick bushes, it was standing over one of these bushes she saw him, her green hair companion. She had never been more pleased to see anyone in her life, putting her task out of her mind and working on instinct alone she ran and embraced him kissing him.

"I am so glad you aren't hurt, I was so scared," She buried her head in his chest taking in a noseful of his scent. The sudden realisation of her task come back to her as she pulled away, "There is something I have to do I will meet you back in the clearing," She turned her back to him before starting to walk away towards the other side of the lake, "I love you" She called back before sprinting away.

Finding herself a suitable distance from him she began searching for the berries that were needed to bring around the other turtles, she looked through the bushes and shrubs that surrounded the banks of the lake looking for the fruit that was described to her. There was plenty of berries that matched the description that she had been given she remembered A's words about them having a tart but sweet taste, however, Yuki did really like the idea of eating random berries that may or may not be toxic. She continued looking before her eyes caught sight of a tree, the branches hung just out of sight carrying berries that matched the profile of what she was looking for, filled with a new found vigour Yuki began climbing the tree in order to reach the fruit that the branches held.

[OOC: Yuki climbs the tree to get to some berries]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Fortunately for Takeshi and Yuki, their travel to the Valley of the End would be an uneventful one. It would appear that everything that surrounded them from other animals to even humans were either taking a break or there truly was no intent in interacting with either of them. This would be good for them in the end as it would allow them to have more time to search, but it could also increase their frustrations in the end if they continually failed to locate these specific items for the turtle overlord. It would not take either of them long to get to their destination which had been inferred by A and a quick loving moment from Yuki to Takeshi would be shown before they went off on their own directions to try to find the item that they were requested to bring back. It was going to be an interesting time for them.

The green haired individual of the duo would head straight towards the statues in the area and begin to look for his item which was the rare, Youtan Poluo. Unfortunately for him, he would not find the flower right away, but the day was still young even if the skies were still weeping down on him. He was wise to look where he did as there were plenty of white flowers growing near the statues, but he didn't see the rare one among them. But luckily for him, he would be able to hear the overlord's assistance speaking to him and trying to give him a little tip to steer him in the right direct. "Takeshi, you are in the right area. But, you need to think where a rare flower would grow," the odd crab-turtle would say before communication would seize between them allowing the Uchiha to try to think up a different plan than merely looking around aimlessly.

As for his companion, she would begin to search for these berries in the bushes and shrubs to no avail unfortunately. But, she would find a tree that matched the description of her berries and would proceed to climb it. She would actually manage to grab some of the berries from the tree as others fell to the ground and would slowly but surely attract animals of the area which could include wild dogs, bears, and cats to name a few. While in the tree though, once again, A would begin communication with Yuki to try to give them some advice. The comments towards Yuki were as followed: "Yuki, it is A. I wanted to let you know that I just spoke with Takeshi and he hasn't retrieved his item yet. However, you also have not as those are not rare at all. Keep looking and you will find them. Also, you may taste the berries before you bring them back if you are curious of the taste." After these comments would be said, A would break off the communication once again leaving the redhead to do as she wanted. Hopefully, it would help her.

The question that all the turtles watching from afar would have to be asking. Would they figure out a way to locate their requested item sooner than later? After all, they were shinobi so it wasn't unlikely that they were in a situation like this before. Besides, the weather was turning more unfavorable with each passing minute as the rain continued to fall on all of them. It was likely the wind would pick up any moment and in the distance, dark clouds were slowly coming towards the Valley of the End, but they would pass over the turtles first, so Takeshi and Yuki were not putting their lives in danger too much for a little while longer. But when that storm came, all bets would be off.

[OOC: You both failed the roll to get your item.]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi scanned the area it was clear that he still had not managed to find what he was looking for, as he allowed a sigh to come to his lips he knew full well that right now he had to look in the unusual place. Scanning the surrounding area he saw what could be described as a tall cliff, more like boulders on top of each other, at half way they had a leadge that was jiggered out slightly from the usual place. Sighing to himself he walked up and grabbed a holding place onto the wall. With a sigh he began to haul himself upwards.

Knowing my luck this is probably where they will be its not exactly the easiest place in the world to reach, but what can I do about it. Just got to get on with the work load it would seem.

As he began to climb he checked each nook and crack in the boulders, looking for any place that could hold the flower, it would seem that now he needed to go into the deep search for things instead of just skimming the outside, it would be a long and hard process but one that would be rewarding if he managed to find the plant. As he continued his climb upwards the higher he got the more holes appeared and the more time it took to check all of it. This much was now clear that he might be heading in the right direction as he made his way up to the ledge. He hoped than when he reached it he would finally find the flower that all this effort was going to lead to.

Let’s hope that once I get up here I finally find this plant, or I just worked out for nothing that would be a hassle.

[OOC: Searching up a load of boulders for the flower]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki cursed to herself under her breath as she felt the berries slip just out of her grasp and fall to the ground bouncing and rolling away over the lush grass floor or the lakeshore. Knowing that climbing down from the tress to retrieve them would waste more of her precious time she decided to attempt to get some from the other bunch of berries that hung further along the branch. Gingerly the female moved herself further along the branch fighting to maintain her balance as the branch thinned under her feet, she brought herself lower to the branch her hand hovering either die of it ready to grab a hold of it if she was to loose her balance. Yuki could it creak as she walked glad that she wasn't the much further, stretching her arms out she felt the berries touch her fingers reach towards the hoping that they wouldn't meet the same fate as the ones before.

The silence and calm of the area was broken but the distant sound of thunder rolling in the distance, like a shadow reaching towards the pair dark clouds where approaching over the treeline, the temperature had dropped Yuki could feel it against her skin as the smell of rain started it hang in the air. A storm was the last things that she needed, rain would make the branch even more perilous then it already was and it didn't really feel like breaking a limb today, she rolled her eyes to the sky and reached for the berries again.

[OOC - Reaching for Berries further on the branch]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
And with a stroke of luck from Lady Luck herself, Takeshi and Yuki would both grab their respective quest items that the overlord of the turtle's had requested through the voice of A. It hadn't been easy as A had watched them from a distance struggling to obtain their items, but they had managed to do it and luckily before they had to combat the weather as well which was turning nastier with each passing minute. The last thing that they had to do now was to get back to Lord Daihoho, A and the others and it was more than likely that they would have proven themselves. But still, they would need to get back first and that could be a challenge at the very least with the weather picking up and it becoming more dangerous outside especially for Takeshi who was higher up than Yuki and could have an unfortunate death if he wasn't careful.

Again, A would telepathically talk to them both and tell them that they had obtained their item and so did their significant other. It was time for them to meet up and head back to where the turtle brigade was waiting for them together in unison. However, they could now talk about their quest given to them if they chose to do so with one another as they headed back. Hopefully, it would not take them long to find their way back to the Mista Bone, LL Cool War, Lord Daihoho, A and the still knocked out turtle assailants!

[OOC: Please RP going back to the turtles in whatever way that you like]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi seemed to have got off lucky this time, he found the item that he had been searching for and still followed all the rules that had been given to follow. Naturally it was still a hard task to follow but they had managed to complete it so far considering what was required of him. Sighting to himself he jumped down from the ledge landing down he spun on his feet and begun to walk back to where the turtles were last seen, deciding to make sure that he could get to them quickly and finish what was required of him.

Hopefully this will be considered for forgiveness in this situation, I believe that we have done what was required of us. Let’s hope that when we get back it will go better than originally planned. It has turned out to be an interesting day to say the least.

Takeshi walked back to the turtles as he looked around to cover the place that he had been sent from, finding his way back eventually Takeshi looked to the turtles as he offered the item that they had sent him to search for. He wondered what would be spoken between the two of them knowing full well that they had a lot of work ahead of them but this was the start of something beautiful. And at the very least it was the start of something good.

“I have found the item that you requested and have brought it back staying silent the entire time, I hope this shows my true nature”

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back