Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The blossoming romance. [Dual Contract Search]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki’s hand grabbed the branch feeling the bundles of berry come away from the tree cleanly she cheered to internally knowing that her prize was secure. The voice of the strange creature filled her head confirm that her task was complete, hearing the thunder roll in the distance she had never been so glad. Whatever weather was coming in it wasn’t going to be good, the blacken sky’s hinted at a major storm rolling in, the warm summers day had a new-found chill in the air while the Haku welcomed it did mean they were in for bad weather. The female climbed down from the tree glad that her feet were on once again on solid ground and not precariously balanced on a branch, her emerald eyes scanned the area seeing that Takeshi had disappeared she could only explain that whatever his task was he had also completed it and had returned to A and the other.

The Haku made her way back through the forest, following the path the she took to get to the lake and it wasn’t to long before she returned to the rest of the group, she smiled warmly seeing the Mista Bone and LL Cool War was still safe and sound in the care of A and the turtle overlord.

“I have completed the task that you required of me, here.” She addressed A and place the berries that she had collect in his hands. “I hope it is was what you needed” Yuki joined Takeshi standing by his side letting her hand entwine themselves with hers.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It would not take long for the couple to return with the items that had been assigned to them. They didn't appear to be too exhausted mentally or physically as they approached and each addressed A and Lord Daihoho while placing their loot either at A's feet or into his claw-like hands. All that A would do would nod his head at Lord Daihoho who didn't once change his expression while Yuki and Takeshi had seen him. But before anything could be said by A, he would place the items that his lord wanted in a bowl at his lord's feet. It was then that Daihoho would begin to work on them by first emitting an aura from his foot and placing it on top of the items. He seemed focused on his task that he was doing and A would simply turn back to the humans and resume talking to them: "You both have done very well putting your lives on the line to secure these items for Lord Daihoho to prepare to heal these three. He has already spoken to me in regards to what will be next for you two. This next task is a simple one as it is merely answering me in response to what I am about to say so hopefully you are prepared to speak."

There would be a brief pause after he finished before a poof of smoke would appear between him and the humans and a book would appear in his hands. It was at this point that he would resume talking to them: "In my hands is the Fragile Guard Of Prominence, the book that Lord Daihoho has people sign when he deems them worthy of forming a pact with him. He has but one question to you both as you have proven yourself to him. Will you, Takeshi and Yuki, be willing to restore the peace between his turtles and humans? You have befriended LL Cool War and Mista Bone while you were out on a picnic and protected them with your lives, but will you continue to protect members of our family even if it puts your lives on the line? Lord Daihoho must know your response now before I can allow you to sign this book."

What would they say?

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi looked back as the words were spoken, he allowed a small smile to come to his lips as he listened to the turtle that spoke to him addressing the issue head on it seemed was the way that they wanted to handle this situation. He honestly didn’t mind though it was better to be direct in a situation like this than try to side skirt the issue and avoid the matter altogether. Takeshi knew full well that he needed to make sure his point came across the right way if not he would screw this situation up and that was something that he didn’t want to happen at all.

“My reply is a simple one Lord Daihoho, I accept the task of building the relationship between turtles and humans back to the strong bond that it always has been. If I am alive, I will make sure that the turtles inside of leaf are protected always under my gaze. You have my word as Uchiha Takeshi on this matter”

Takeshi finished the sentence before pulling himself back to full height and waiting for the outcome of this conversation. Wondering if it was good enough answer he waited to hear what Yuki would say. He decided to keep things short and direct in this issue as it probably would work out better in the long run. As he waited patiently a smile on his face as he looked back to LL Cool War and Mista Bones, he had enjoyed their company greatly today and wouldn’t change how the day had turned out.

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki watched as A placed the objects that Lord Daihoho had requested into a bowl at his feet, she watched as he moved slowly preparing what he needed to heal the other turtles. Suddenly a poof of smoke revealed two books, on in each of A clawed hands. He explained to them what they were and what he hoped that the two of them would do. Yuki looked at Takeshi that already stepped forward and agreed to the terms. Follow suite Yuki did the same.

“I will promise that I will protect these creatures as if they where my family and I will do everything in my power help repair the bonds that have been broken between our two species” She bowed when she had finished speaking and looked over at Cool War and Mista Bones. Even though she had only met then that day the bond that they had forged made her feel like they had been with her a lifetime. She smiled at them feeling warmth in her heart knowing that they would be safe under both her hand Takeshi protection and that they would never have to worry again.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There would be a moment of silence among everyone as one could tell that the humans were carefully choosing their words for their responses to what A had asked them for Lord Daihoho. However, the silence would be broken first by Takeshi followed by Yuki as they both agreed to help bridge the gap that had formed between the two species. They both were probably well aware of how difficult it could be to do this task, but they were able and willing to do so which pleased A and gave a simple, gentle nod from Lord Daihoho to his assistant.

The nod would be all that A needed to see to know that it was time to proceed with the next step with Yuki and Takeshi. He would promptly open the book to a brand new page before turning it to properly have it facing them. He would begin to speak: "It appears that Lord Daihoho is pleased with your words. You may sign the book now, Yuki and Takeshi. Please sign your name on this page in your blood and the pact will be formed. Afterwards, you two will be able to summon any of our kind whenever you need or want to excluding our overlord. Congratulations!"

Before either of them could actually sign the book and seal the deal officially, their two friends would walk over to them with smiles on their faces. They were pleased with their friends work and their friendship could substantial grow after proving their worth to Lord Daihoho. LL Cool War was the one who was acting like a little child as he jumped at Takeshi nearly knocking the shinobi over while his "father" would walk towards Yuki and look right up at her clearing his throat before he spoke. When he did, it was directed at her: "You did it, Yuki. We can now spend more time together as a big extended family. I would be honored to come home with you and Takeshi after you sign that book as LL Cool War has really taken a liking to Takeshi while I have done the same with you. You both should be very proud of yourselves!"

He would then become silent while grabbing his "son" from Takeshi as to not interfere in the process that remained for them. They both knew what was left to do and the two Konoha shinobi also knew it as well. They just needed to sign the book and it was official. While everyone waited, Lord Daihoho had taken the materials obtained from them and passed it over to the unconscious turtles. When they awoke, he would instruct them on what to do an deal with them with A. But for now, it was decision time for Yuki and Takeshi!

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi nodded as he looked across to Yuki it seemed that he couldn’t stop smiling knowing full well that he had managed to achieve what he set out to do. He had managed to gain a friend and now an ally to call upon if it was needed. But right now, he had proven himself to LL Cool War, the guy that he hated to admit had been awesome and gained a bond with Takeshi. Glancing back down to the small turtle he stepped forward once more and allowed himself to turn to face the little guy that he had grown fond off.

“Looks like you are going to be stuck with me little man, I know we will make an awesome team, no doubt about that. I will also do good by everyone here you have my word on that one Lord Daihoho. I promise the turtles will be cared for under the eye of myself and Yuki”

With that Takeshi made the moment of signing the pact between them, sealing himself to them and them to him in a moment he would remember for the rest of his life. Knowing full well that now he had the ability to summon the turtles when the time was right. His blood had signed the pack between them as he turned around to LL Cool War he allowed himself to lean down and pick the guy up smirking as he looked at his face for a few seconds.

“We going to have some great times man, I know we are”

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The female watched her husband step forward signed his name on the book that A had presented them, she watched as he pricked his finger and signed his name in the red liquid. Yuki did the same picking her finger and signing her name. She looked over at Mista Bones and smiled grabbing him, taking him into her arms and hugged him tightly, even though he didn't have any skin or muscles, she was sure that he was smiling as well. Yuki turned seeing Takeshi holding LL Cool War, they seem just as happy as she was to them as an addition to their growing family.

"I am so glad that you are coming to live with us. I promise that you will never have to worry about anything ever again" Yuki smiled as she spoke to both Mista Bones and LL Cool War. She turned to A "Thank you, Lord Daihoho. I promise that we will not let you down." she bowed a little and turned her attention back to their celebration. "Now what do you guys say to head home. I am sure that we can get some Ramen on the way all this excitement has made me very hungry." Yuki but Mista Bones down and turned to the exit of the clearing. It had been a mixed bag of emotion today, full of ups and downs but she was glad that the day had ended on a high.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With the signing of their names in the book, Haku Yuki and Uchiha Takeshi had formed their pact and A would seal the deal by closing the book and solidifying their names for the records concealed within the book. The two human beings had come a long way since heading out earlier and initially having their picnic ambushed by their two turtle friends now. But, they had managed to keep themselves cool and collected without causing harm to anyone barring the three turtles who honestly left them with no choice. But, those three would be taken care of by their overlord and A so nobody from the party of 4 needed to worry about them. They had accomplished their tasks given to them and made their deal with Daihoho, they could happily leave now with their new friends.

Before they did go though, A would say one last thing to them: "Congrats again for being able to sign this book. I hope you both do keep up your end of the deal and take care of your new friends. You may both leave and hopefully we will meet once again." As soon as A was done, Lord Daihoho and A would poof in a smoke with the other turtles leaving Yuki, Takeshi, Mista Bone, and LL Cool War alone to do as they wanted. It appeared that they would be heading home and getting food along the way from what Yuki was saying which honestly would please LL Cool War and give Mista Bone a smile at the very least. Yes, they had done it today but the road ahead to bridging the gap between turtles and humans would have lots of bumps along the way.

[Contracts added to the list and search complete. Congrats again and I hope you enjoy your contract! Also, I give permission to Takeshi and Yuki to use LL Cool War and Mista Bone as their E-rank summons. They may elect who has who.]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi would look towards the two of them as they disappeared, it had become clear that with the signing it seemed they had managed to earn themselves a deal with the turtles, he wasn’t sure if this was for better or for worse but knew he would come to understand that choice later even if he didn’t fully understand it right now. As he allowed himself to sigh slightly he brought himself around to face LL Cool War and Mista bones, looking down at them. Smiling slightly, he yawned.

“Well I guess we will be sticking together on this one LL Cool War, I have to say that I am pleased with this result and cannot wait to see the more of you, shall we head off and grab some food, I guess we can leave Yuki and Mista Bones to do some talking in the meantime while we head out. Besides this way we can get the food in before they even arrive, so I am all down for this one. You are coming?”

Takeshi allowed himself a few seconds before him and LL Cool War headed towards the village, it seemed that they would need to be on the move to get food quickly. As they headed towards the gates Takeshi couldn’t help but have a huge smile on his face as he knew full well that he had managed to achieve a bond today that he hoped would last a life time of course he knew full well that it could only get better from here.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back