Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The blossoming romance. [Dual Contract Search]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi felt his clones go his eyes automatically changed, though he looked away as his full Uchiha bloodline shifted his eyes into the full links. Smiling still he went back to the conversation as he listened to the men speak. A small smile came to his face once more as he went back to enjoying himself. It was clear that the clones had gone and this time he wasn’t taking any chances. He allowed himself to pour a tea as he got himself a tea pouring it gently he face expressions showed nothing but kindness as he allowed the hot liquid to fill up a cup. Though the thought of three of his clones going down so easy was a little bit concerning he decided to play this game of patience as he lifted the newly poured cup to his lips and swallowed.

“Well if you can handle yourselves, at least if it comes down to it allow me and Yuki to be of assistance, but for now nothing has wrong let us just enjoy the great food on this sunny day”

His voice gentle as he spoke. Looking around he continued to feast on the food that had been prepared for all of them. Not wanting to let a drop go to waste he allowed himself to sip on the tea as he finished the little cup of liquid he smiled as he reached down and grabbed some more food. Though reaching in his backpack he found a pair of green shades looking at LL Cool War he smirked before tossing him the new sunglasses. They were sleek and damn good he had to admit but they would look awesome on the little guy.

“Keep them, I have got spares at least they will suit your look pretty well”

Allowing some more food to come out onto the blanket he grabbed himself some sushi before taking a bite into the rice and fish. Though as his training went the ANBU Captain was on alert even if he looked relaxed. His years of experience in fights had given him that ability and besides he would want to see what little surprise these weird things out there had in store.

"At least the day seems to be going well, and the weather cannot be faulted that much we have to give to the village on this great day”

Smiling happily, he continued to eat the Sushi though his chakra flow was poised to defend the group if it was needed it was nothing major but at least he had the abilities he did at his disposal.

[OOC: If group is attacked, Shinra Tensie the new coming opponents to push them back and defend the group]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The Haku smiled and laughed heartily hearing Mista Bones protest about the pair of them needing protection, it was a nice break in the suddenly tense atmosphere, she still wasn’t completely at ease but it offered a nice distraction from the worry of what was laying outside their field of vision.

“In that care Mista Bones then you and War can protect me, I will be your damsel in distress” She said smiling at him sweetly, Yuki sipped on another cup of tea keeping a close eye of Takeshi his Sharingan was still active which meant that something, somewhere, was still acting as a threat to them the thing that worried the female more that she didn’t know what was watching them or where they were going to strike from even though Takeshi was close to her and she was more than able to handle herself in a pinch the thought of being so out in the open with little cover that is what bothered her.

Taking a deep breath the Haku tried to relax, she laid back on the blanket enjoying the cooling shade of the trees. She fanned herself as the weather was still a little hot for her liking. She sat up suddenly.

“Who wants ice cream?” She said cheerfully, forgetting almost entirely that she could create ice from almost nowhere, she moved her fingers drawing moisture from the air using her bloodline to freeze it instantly she crushed it a little in her hand and placed it in one of the empty tea cups. She looked around for something to flavour it with finding a sweet plum. Squeezing the juice into the cup she stirred it a little and handed it to Cool War. “Now you have to try it is the best thing that you will ever try,”

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It appeared once again that the general vibe of the gathering was shifting again! It was only mere moments earlier that Yuki and Takeshi had been on high alert in regards to possibly someone or something following them; yet, they were now being cool, collected, and more relaxed again which would make their company feel more calm instead of how they were earlier where Mista Bone had to pretend to be some tough shit when he could easily be incinerated in a furnace in his current state since he was simply bones and close to being dust. Anyways, Yuki would ask the younger turtle lad to try this new food called ice cream while her significant other would pour himself a tall glass of brandy tea. Of course, LL Cool War would take this new food from Yuki, but instead of consuming it by licking the creation like a normal creature would, he decided to inhale it and take it all at once which was completely idiotic on his part. See, it tasted amazing to his taste buds, but there is this little thing called brain freeze and he was feeling this massive side-effect as he screamed out in pain since he never experienced it before.

Of course, Mista Bone would look at him to try to see what was the matter but obviously, he had no idea so he would look at the Haku and simply ask: "What did you do to him? Is he going to be okay? Did he do something silly that he shouldn't have done?" He would assume that it was his son's fault for acting like an idiot that he got himself hurt, but he couldn't be entirely sure that it was by mistake either since they might be trying to keep their food to themselves since his son had been chowing down like some protagonist in an anime and yet, he wasn't gaining any weight yet. However if he continued to let Gluttony to control him, eventually he would turn into a unhealthy, overweight abomination unlike 95% of the characters that one would see in an anime; so in other words, he would turn into a Choji and then have to be oversensitive about his weight. Lovely.

Elsewhere in the forest, a plan was being developed as the head of the party of three snickered to them about how foolish shinobi were in this world. He would go into a long winded speech about how exterminating them during the Fire Country Civil War was their opportunity to regain control of their land, but unfortunately they chose the flight option instead of fighting. This world would've been a million times more beautiful and glamorous for them if the Leaf shinobi would've been eliminated by then according to their leader. It seemed from writing this part that the leader was forming some kind of a cult as he had followers and you would be right in your assumption partially as many cults lead to devastating consequences in history, but let's not bore you or any other reader with examples that one could simply look up using this fabulous thing called Google. Let's just say there was something stirring in the distance and it would probably make its move quite soon towards the party of four, mmmmmwwwwahahahahahaha.

Find out in my next post, Ladies, Gents, and Takeshis! There will be twists, turns, death and quite possibly even more food to turn LL Cool War into a fatass little dude rocking some shades!

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi looked to the turtles as he watched the expression on LL Cool War’s face. A small laugh escaped his own lips nothing but harmless fun, but it appeared that the turtles had never eaten ice cream in their lives. No surprise then that this little guy had meet the most painful reaction to this treat in his life. It was advice to slowly eat the ice cream, instead of just down the hatch in one approach which clearly was making the little guy suffer for his mistakes.

“It’s called brain freeze, hey little man do me a favour stick your tongue to the top of your mouth it should get rid of it. So, you two have never had ice cream before it would seem. Let me inform you of this basically if you swallow ice cream quickly due to the cold it causes what is called brain freeze its nothing nasty it just hurts for a few seconds then goes away. It won’t hurt him and wasn’t intentional normally you just lick the ice cream slowly”

Takeshi looked at his own before allowing his hand to come out and offer it to LL Cool War, his ice cream was whole including the cone so at least he could try eating it properly as he smiled gently the gesture once nicer. It seemed LL Cool War was having all of Takeshi’s food today but he didn’t mind the little guy was amazing and to say the least he was friendly so Takeshi allowed his food to be well spent on the starving guy.

“At least try to eat it slower this time man, enjoy your food it isn’t going anywhere.”

Smiling he continued the pleasant conversation the red Mangekyo still glowing as he smiled. For a few seconds scanning the surroundings before continuing to look towards the two turtles enjoying this great day. He knew it would be lasting in his memories that much was sure.

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The Haku rushed towards Cool, concerned as the smaller turtle grabbed his head in pain she thought that she had given him something that he might be allergic too. She held his head in her hands then looked down to the empty tea cup and breathed a sigh of relief thank goodness it was only brain freeze, letting go if his head she moved back and laughed a little at the whole event that had just occurred.

"I am so sorry I should have explained, Ice Cream is very cold. When you eat it too fast you will get brain freeze it meant to be licked and eaten slowly not all at once" She smiled sweetly concern still in her eyes hoping that she hadn't startled the little guy too much. "And I am sorry Mista Bones that I scared you too, I would never have given him something to harm him, it should have explained how to have eaten it first. Please forgive me." She knew that Bones cared about Cool very much and he was probably just as startled as he was with the whole event, she was hoping that he could forgive her for the mistake. "Here, Takeshi will show how to eat it from now on" She conjured ice again crushing it down and squeezing the sweet plum juice on the crushed ice and handed it to Takeshi hoping that he showed a little more restraint then Cool did and show him the correct way to eat flavoured ice.

In a way, she was glad to have the tension broken a little while she and Takeshi were still focused on their surroundings that event did break the atmosphere that had gathered since the sudden unknown event that had caused Takeshi to act so quickly, whatever it was she was hoping it was nothing and it had passed.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Takeshi and Yuki explained to their turtle compatriots this evil creation called 'brain freeze', the elder turtle would merely shake his head at the abomination being described to them. Who in their right mind would create a cold treat like this and give it a side-effect that would potentially harm the head of the consumer? It made no sense at all to the elder turtle and, of course, it wouldn't make any sense to the younger turtle at all since he was preoccupied with being babied by Yuki cause of his head and being offered more food to make him into a chunky turtle instead of a lean, mean fighting turtle! At the very least, they were explaining to him how to eat it properly this time before he began to consume it like the glutton he was becoming slowly. When he actually consumed it like you were supposed to, his eyes would lit up as he continued to lick it and began to tingle in excitement at the frozen treat. Luckily for them all, he was eating it very slowly so he wouldn't do something idiotic to cause brain freeze to himself again that would be the end game!

As for his father, he would just watch his son enjoying himself as he would look at Yuki and merely say a few words or maybe three sentences: "Thank you for being good hosts to us. I know War appreciates it and so do I. It seems that you two have proven to us both that not all humans are bad creatures that are out to get us like our elders told us and passed down the line." He would then look at Takeshi as he continued speaking to them: "It seems you and War are becoming good pals. We should do this again sometime if we can, Takeshi, Yuki. Although I don't need to eat or drink due to my body and lack of taste-buds, it was nice to converse with others aside from War. You two will just need to specify how to eat food next time so we don't have an incident like we had mere moments ago haha."

Elsewhere in the forest, the group of three were slowly making their way towards the "scream" that they had heard in distance. It seemed like it had come from a human male possibly around the age of preadolescence, but they couldn't be entirely sure about that guesstimate considering all the variables in the forest like animals, possible water streams, and the random noises that one could hear like a tree snapping or a branch falling. In any case, they were beginning to make their move towards the party of four and were using the elements of the forest to their advantage including the shadows, the natural noises, and the lack of attention from their targets. Would they strike immediately? No, they were not idiots like Takeshi or LL Cool War were, but they also were not even close to them yet. After all, we are talking about the forests of Leaf, they are yuge like my credit score, the Dow Jones, or my future or the lovebirds who are playing Yuki and Takeshi!

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi smiled as he sat down listening to his new friends talking away a small smile on his lips as he allowed the sun to move across the sky. They had been talking for hours and it had been such an enjoyable experience. Takeshi allowed his eyes to face LL Cool War, he actually felt a small flicker of regret at the idea of leaving the two of them today. Something wasn’t right I mean let’s face it this was a great friendship but why would they end it so soon.

“Is there no way we can get in touch with you guys at any time? I would love to have you around more the company has been more than perfect to say the least. I mean let’s face it we have had such a wonderful day.”

Takeshi asked the question wondering if they had any way to contact the two of them. It would have been perfect cause this was a great new chapter that would open doors. I mean let’s face it, he had truly found a friend in this situation here.

“I mean let’s face it, if I could take you guys back with us I would in a heartbeat. We have made a friendship here and one that I would not trade for the world. It has been such a great experience I kind of don’t want it to end right now. I just want this day to last forever and see how the conversation goes and what we learn about each other”

Takeshi allowed himself to smile as he looked at the two of them. It started with the loss of a cheese roll now it had grown into a great relationship. It has blossomed into something special and that was something the ANBU Captain had not expected on this day out with Yuki.

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki heard Takeshi speak and smiled at the two creature she wanted to take them back to the village to a place where they would be safe, a place where Mists Bones wouldn't have to worry about Cool War cause he would never be in danger again. She wondered that if she offered them to come back and live with them if they would or not. They have plenty to offer them, food and a bed and a place away from everyone else, they both liked their privacy and they kind of needed it with their unique abilities.

“Takeshi, there is nothing stopping them from coming back with us, we have more than enough room, that place is far too big for just the two of us. And we have plenty of food back home for everyone” She turned to the two and smiled “The offer is there if you two want to you can come back and live with us. It will be safe and you won’t have to worry about anyone coming for you, and I would mind having a little help around the place” She paused “That is if you want to I don’t want to make you think that you have to come back with us but we have grown very fond of you, I don’t want to go back and think of the both of you alone out here without food or water to live off.”

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed that the wait was finally over for our little party of four. As they were simply conversing with one another and the humans were mentioning about bringing the turtles back home with them, a kunai or twenty would fly in the direction of them. Fortunately, Takeshi had been waiting for this moment or at least was anticipating it as the forces of gravity would push the kunai away from the party and even send some of them back at the culprits which they easily dodged. Unfortunately for our little picnic friends, the culprits had disguised themselves under a jutsu where they were invisible and had positioned themselves around the party in a triangular pattern waiting for the moment to strike.

Obviously during all of this, the turtles were spazzing out as Mista Bone got up and stood beside Takeshi placing his fisticuffs up and was waiting for them. As for his son, he had begun to run towards Yuki for cover or at least protection, but he would not make it sadly. You see he would be stabbed multiple times and slashed at by the culprits drawing blood in the process and spilling this crimson substance onto the blanket and food beneath him as he fell to the group. But, they were not done there as they would change their attention to Mista Bone and proceed to hit him from the back in a dirty, cowardly move causing his bony body to also fall to the ground at the feet of Takeshi. The culprits would then ran away from the group in three different directions and wait to see what transpired from it since they were not finished with them yet. However in their "sprints", they had left blood trails behind them that easily could be followed unless they discarded their weapons or used another jutsu to trick the party.

Back at the bloody picnic, the turtles were done and the humans had done nothing to help them at all. LL Cool War was bleeding out from his wounds onto the blanket and coughing up blood as well in the process while his dad sustained less damage but had been close to be punctured in a lung or the heart since he still did have vital organs to live after all. War was done for sure as tears formed from his eyes and began to cry from the pain as his dad crawled over to him and laid his stubby arm around him as they both looked up at Yuki and Mista Bone simply said: "Please help War...I will be fine, but I will never forgive myself if he dies here."

[OOC: Since I am c-mod, I get to decide if things hit or not...oh boy lol. You do have freedom tho to respond since I am not a grump about letting people do things as long as you don't take over the whole situation
Edit: Mistake was written but RP'ed accordingly from the duo.]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi stared in what could be shock for a second looking at the two Turtles, it was in that second that the cold blood running turned into fire of anger and hatred. As he allowed his hands to come together a single bag of meat and bones came from the ground. Horribly disfigured, mangled Takeshi knew it was his darkest secret and in these woods he had let it slip. As he turned his hands came together the man forming the familiar shape of the flutest Rin. As the cold eyes made contact with the Uchiha he allowed a sigh to come from his lips.

“What do you want this time sinner? Oh and who is this pretty little thing?”

“Rin listen to me, I need your help. See this turtle here his name is LL Cool War, he needs first aid you’re the only one out of us who knows it. Save his life”

“And what do I get in return?”

Takeshi hated how foolish he had been when creating Rin not everything had gone to plan. Even with the back talking Rin could still put up some resistance when pressured. This would take Rin actually helping Takeshi rather than fighting him. Watching the smug smirk on Rin made his blood boil but he still had one offer he knew Rin would not turn down. Rins last words aimed in the direction of Yuki who he contuined to glance at, ignoring the situation he had been dropped in with ease.

“Save him and see yourself for ever from my grasp, undone and freed. If he dies you will always know suffering”

Rin contemplated for a second before going down on one leg beside the turtle, his flute coming to his hand as he began to play the music letting the healing Jutsu flow from him into LL Cool War. Takeshi stood up feeling his chakra draining from him the purple aura slowly cascading down his body as the dark jutsu began to take its toll on him. Takeshi moved forward slightly in front of the group.

“Rin take as much as you need, until he is healed. Yuki protect them, now it’s time to show the world my true sin”

Allowing the Mangekyo to dance in his eyes he stepped forward from the group, knowing the attackers wouldn’t have been far away he allowed his hands to come up. Making sure the Jutsu would not hit anyone bar the attackers he allowed his teeth to show in anger. His fingers pointing to the sky as Kirin answered his call smashing down into the area they had retreated from. If any of them had been hit he would have known.

Darting forward in chase of the foot prints he allowed himself to race ahead, getting closer to them his hands came out as he allowed himself time to manipulate the gravity around them. Pondering how his invisible foes would like to be smashed into the ground he uttered two words.

“Shinra Tensei”

Rin looked around hearing the sounds of Takeshi fighting he continued to let the notes flow free from his lips into the flute, it was subtle and that was what was needed. Healing tunes flowed with ease as he continued to drain Takeshi to allow the Jutsu to show its full potential. Pondering the words and offer that had been made Rin laughed slightly as he focused on the task at hand.

“Freedom, what an interesting offer to dangle in front of my eyes Takeshi”

[Kirin used in direction of bloody footsteps]
[Shinra Tensei used in direction of bloody footsteps]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki ran towards the downed turtles using her own body as a shield her grabbed them both, gripping Cool War in her arms she brought him close to her chest feeling his warm blood leaking onto her skin. She grabs the blanket ripping pieces off it trying her best to tourniquet the worse of the bleeding, she stroked his cheek whispering calming words into his ear as she heard Takeshi leaping into action. After calling upon Rin he began his pursuit, he was the embodiment of fury. The Haku had to think on her feet she wanted to them safe while Rin was doing his work, grabbing the male collar she pulled Rin next to her, almost causing the corpse to fall on top of her before summoning her Ice Mirrors surrounding the group.

“I don’t have time for your flirting,” She pushing him off of her and knelt next to War, she could see he was getting weaker, “Please just save him” Her voice broke with tears as she looked down at her blood covered hands and clothes. She left Cool’s side running to Mista Bones, she checked him over making sure that nothing had hit any of his vital organs and that everything was still intact. “I won’t let him die, I promise you we will save him"

Leaving the group, Yuki stepped into the reflecting surface disappearing into the Mirrors that now housed them, once inside the ice it gave the Haku a better view of the outside should either of them managed to escape Takeshi vengeance.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Fortunately for the turtles, their two human counterparts would spring into action after they were practically almost slaughtered right before their eyes. Their green haired hero would rush off from the rest of the group as a new figure would surface and head over towards the downed turtles and begin to play his flute to start a healing process of sorts it would appear as his fingers and instrument would glow as well as LL Cool War's body as the notes escaped from the petite little toy. It appeared the exchange of life to aid the turtle was working a respectable amount, but the young turtle was still in immense pain and still bleeding unfortunately even after Yuki administrated first aid the only way that she knew how which was to rip parts of the picnic blanket and cover the open wounds. However, his condition was stable to say the very least and a little more flute playing should be able to patch him up easily if this magic voodoo was even the reason for his healing and not something else entirely.

As for Yuki, she would head into her bloodline's strongest technique to protect Rin and the turtles that were being tended to. Fortunately for her, there was nothing that would come towards her that would require her to showcase her skills. If she was focusing on where her significant other went, it was likely that she would be able to see what was transpiring between him and the potential culprits that tried to murder LL Cool War and Mista Bone. If she choose to focus on what was happening right near her though, she would see Rin continuing to play his flute and the turtles just chilling there as War is getting patched up.

Elsewhere, Takeshi had decided that it would be advised to use a strong technique like Kirin on the blood trail like a fire to gasoline trail. Fortunately for him, his culprits were not entirely that smart as two of them would be electrocuted since they decided to not move away from the trails that they left causing them to collapse to the ground and burned flesh could be smelt. As for the third culprit, he would be wise enough to move away from the trail that he had caused but would feel the gravity around him going against him as he was pushed backwards and right into a tree with a powerful force that might have killed him. Truth be told, all three of the culprits could've been murdered like that but the question was would Takeshi decide to investigate them and if so which direction would he go first? Another question that he also would need to ask himself was if there were more than these three that attacked or if they were just random folks that decided to ambush them.

[OOC: Mod was affected by rolls in the #gaming channel]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed a small breath to come from his lips, one could describe it as a small sigh of relief at that moment, he had managed to at least do damage to the three that had attacked the turtles. That much was clear, the next part was deciding which one he would interrogate for information. As he looked around the tree that someone had slammed into could be spotted just in the distance. Though broken bones, and probably massive internal injury would have occurred he decided that this target was the best for extracting information. After all pain was something that could be used if the person suffering was awake to feel more of it.

“Let’s see what we have here shall we”

The Uchiha felt the draining sensation that was wracking his entire body, knowing full well that Rin was sucking as much strength from the Dark Sage as possible. The purple energy fluttered around his body in a split second as another massive drain came from it. His feet slowly edging him forward towards the broken tree and the poor victim that his rage would be targeted at. Allowing his hand to come out he decided to speed this process up by pulling the victim to his outstretched palm. Using the gravity that was summoned he attempted to drag the man towards him.

While Takeshi was letting his hatred out so to speak, Rin allowed the soft melody to come from the flute, spinning skin and tissue back together as he shut his eyes, the song was something quite beautiful in all honesty. As he continued to sing the song he paused it would take a while before the full effect of what he had done would affect LL Cool War.

“Your feisty, that isn’t a bad trait in a woman, especially one with red hair, what you say a dinner and some drinks after this?”

Rin didn’t even wait for a single reply to be said as he looked back to the turtle and begun playing the flute again, he allowed the melody to begin to flow once more. A small smile out the corner of his lips as he once more began to heal LL Cool War.

[Using Gravity to drag the tree smashed one towards me]
[Rin continues to heal]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki glared at Rin from the mirror, she pondered for a few moments about hitting him with one of her ice needles, she could make it look like an accident, no-one other the Cool and Mista Bones were about and she was sure they would have her back. Her better judgement won her over, Rin was needed to save LL Cool War’s life and his life meant more to her then putting an end to the corpse’s flirting.

“Sure, come back to me on that when you have developed a pulse Rin,” She said her voice echoing around within the Icey mirrored walls, she focused her attention out towards the forest, in the distance see could see the tree shaking and falling over smoke from a lightning strike bellowed in the distance. Cracking and splintering wood filled the air around them, it didn’t take her long to figure out that it would have been from Takeshi, it looks like he had found those that had attack them and he was having his fun make them little more the bloody smears on the forest floor.

After a few more minutes she established that the area was safe and joined the others inside that safety of her walls, she went to Mista Bones side giving him the once over again making sure that he was ok, she stroked his boney head with her hand. “How are you holding up? Rin is working on healing Cool he will be fine,” She looked down at him and smiled at him warmly, even though both were going to be fine Yuki felt responsible for all of this. “I am so sorry, if we hadn’t found you none of this would have happened, I hope you can forgive us” Her eyes filled with tears as she spoke, now that the adrenaline had left her system the gravity of the situation had hit her. Yuki held the elder turtle to her chest, holding him tightly as she wept.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In the infamous words of good ol' Jim Ross of WWE: "Business is about to pick up here!" That was certainly an understatement to say the very least as the destruction of the three assailants was clear as day and none of them were moving at all from the counterattack against them sadly; it was almost like Takeshi had overdone it and killed them off which could be quite problematic if they had any relations to the party of four. But he had three downed foes and had to pick one and he decided to chose the one that had been slammed into a tree; when he approached the tree, he would use one of his gravity jutsu to bring the thug to his plum and might be regretting his decision now as the bloodied, battered, and possibly dead attacker's appearance was of a green non-human entity creature that seemed to resemble one of his friends back at the picnic grounds. However if Takeshi knew anything about the body and how to check it, he had best be getting on it right now as the opponent's head was down at his chest and the shell and body of the turtle was bloodied from the attack. Quite possibly, his rib cage had been pushed inward into his internal organs and he was bleeding internally and coughing it up eternally before Takeshi found him.

Back at their grounds, Yuki and RIn had been doing some flirting with one another and Yuki was playing hard to get with Rin, the poor soulless follower of Takeshi. But, Rin joking around wouldn't continue for too long as he probably saw the light at the end of the tunnel and freedom from his master. Maybe, just maybe his body would be able to finally lay to rest peacefully and not be used for the green-haired Minato copycat's murderous games of torture and hide and go kill. His flute playing would continue to heal LL Cool War as he was probably draining Takeshi's energy as much as possible as a middle finger to Takeshi for all the Hell that he put him through. Meanwhile, Yuki had began to stroke Mista Bone's head in a show of comfort but her emotions would get the best of her as she would bring him closer and begin to cry. If Mista Bone wasn't being comforted and hugged, he probably would have said something, but he had nothing that could help the situation and he was enjoying the view from where he was. After all, she had squishy pillows that were letting him rest his head on them and he was safe or so he thought.

What would happen next was anyone's guess!

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi looked at the body that he had dragged to him, a sinking feeling in his stomach as he realised the destruction he had just carried out. It seemed to have been pointless and without reason now. He allowed his eyes to track around looking for any sign of another attack coming before acting quickly. His hands coming together in rapid succession as he felt his body being drained and suffering for a few minutes. As the clones appeared at each of the bodies and scooping them up quickly heading back towards Yuki and Rin.

He allowed his breathing to try and catch feeling the strain from the constant use of his powers. As he headed back it was more like a slow stagger at this point than a quick walk the clones where making. Instantly they arrived outside the ice barrier and put the bodies beside Rin, though nothing was said Rin automatically began healing them as well. Though it would be a quicker process now Rin pondered how much more of this abuse himself and Takeshi could take to their own bodies.

The melody seemed to pick up quickly as the healing process rapidly increased to all three that where now being healed up. Takeshi felt the sudden drain that took hold as his knees started to feel heavy, though the priority was clear he would allow Rin to continue until he passed out. It would then stop Rin from that point as it would dissolve everything.

“Yuki how is it going in there? We should be nearly done”

“Indeed, it seems I have picked the pace up and am just doing it to heal quickly”

Takeshi’s voice seemed tired and slightly distant with each word he spoke. As he allowed himself to just collapse down beside the ice mirrors and propped himself up against them. He allowed the flow between the two of them to go quickly as it was needed. He allowed Rin to heal this time it was more focused and quicker than it had been before. It seemed that the bond between Takeshi and Rin was growing and in that his own power threw the flute was going a lot better now as well.

[Rin is now healing all four of them]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
In the distance, she heard somebody approaching them, she let go of Mista Bones and focused her attention, she could see their shadow getting closer as whoever it was made their way towards the ice wall that surrounded them, protecting them from the outside world. Yuki readied herself, she knew that if whoever was waiting on the other side of ice made their move to attack them she had to be ready for them, Takeshi could have been miles away or even worse not be in a position where he could help anyone, she got the thought from her mind, Rin was still standing which means that Takeshi couldn’t have fallen.

As the shadow on the other side of the glass grew nearer Yuki readied her attack, a familiar voice meets her on the other side of the glass. Thank god, it was Takeshi, the female breathed an audible sigh of relief and entered the Mirror looking into the face of her beloved, she was glad to see that he had returned to her unharmed, she would have reached a hand out on felt his cheek it is wasn’t for the mirror. She smiled allowing the ice mirrors around her to fall letting him in.

Rin has been doing his best to see War stable. I think Bones is doing ok? What about you are you harmed?” Yuki asked looking around Takeshi to make sure there was no wounds.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed that the lovebirds would finally be reunited as Takeshi along with his clones would carry the battered, bruised, and lifeless bodies back to his significant other and the rest of their party. Without a second though, this Rin fellow would begin to administer his healing powers to all of the bodies laid out in front of him and thankfully for everyone involved including the attackers, nobody had died. However, the three culprits had sustained significant injuries along with a huge slap in the face for their pride, but the humans thus far along with their turtle buddies hadn't assaulted the culprits after their initial attack on them. They were showing a sense of respect and humility towards their assailants who likely were going to be in deep trouble once they finally were patched up.

The healing process would take quite a few minutes and put a lot of strain on the body of the Uchiha of the group, but after what probably would seem like an entirety, the healing process for them all would subside as LL Cool War rose to his feet gingerly first before following onto his butt at the sight that was put beside him. The three assailants were none other than three other turtles whom had probably had formed their own group during the Fire Country Civil War when the entire turtle population had been split up due to the humans engaging in warfare with one another and some of the turtle brothers and sisters falling in the process as collateral or simply killed to be ate. Remember, these turtles were not dumb little animals like some of the creatures around them, but they also were not as intellectual as some humans; they knew what they had to do and unfortunately splitting up was probably one of the things that was absolutely necessary for survival at the time. But, why would they attack fellow turtles unless their main target were the humans involved? In either case, it seemed the ANBU would need to do more investigative work in general with the nature surrounding their village.

As for these three turtles, they would lay there with their eyes open and breathing slowly possibly because their bones might've been crushed by Takeshi or their internal organs had been damaged during his overboard attack. In any case, Rin had managed to patch up the majority of their wounds internally and externally through his flute magic and they were not in danger of dying now. However, they would have to answer for their actions as soon as they were capable of responding. As for Mista Bone, he had gotten up when Yuki had shifted to see who was coming and during that process, he had walked over to Rin and whispered in Rin's ear something about breasts.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi looked over to LL Cool War, a small smile came to his lips at the sight of the turtle seeming to be ok, he showed a small lap of his serious nature with that smile. As he looked at the three of them his red eyes still shining brightly as he looked to Rin. Smiling at Rin he felt his body falter him from the constant consumption of chakra that the healing had taken. His breathing was heavy as he sat with the group, knowing that his body would suffer the exhausting for a while.

“How you are feeling LL Cool War, still with me their little buddy?”

His voice harsh as he tried to catch his breath for a few seconds. Knowing full well that he was struggling to stay conscious. In a split-second Rin was gone, he couldn’t maintain it any longer which was troubling him at least. But he needed to protect himself and at the moment Rin was taking to much of his energy to even allow that to take place. As he glanced back to the three that had been healed up he allowed himself to look back to Yuki.

“Can you see if they will give you answers, let’s find out what is going on and why they attacked, its fine I will stay with LL Cool War and Mista Bones right now. I just need a few minutes to get myself together, without Rin I should be ok in a little bit.”

He looked around checking to make sure they were safe, knowing that the three-new turtle were in no position to run or move much, he wasn’t worried about that. As he sat there watching LL Cool War. Rin had done a good job that much was clear as he looked at them.

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki watched as the youngest of the turtles started to slowly move, stirring back to life, she ran to Cool War side and hugged him tightly glad to see that Rin had managed to save him. She would never have told him this but she could have kissed him she was so happy that he brought Cool War back. She pulled away looking over the turtle going into full mother mode.

“Can you feel any pain? Have you got any numbness?” She looked over each part of him to make sure that he was completely in one piece before hugging him again “You have no idea how happy I am that you’re ok?” She looked over at Takeshi smiling brightly at him before glaring slightly. She let the turtle go and walked over to her love, punching him lightly in the chest before embracing him before forcing him to sit down leaning him against a rock. “You, rest.” Yuki kissed him on the cheek. “You have exerted yourself far too much you sit there and rest and do not move,” She got to her feet and sighed looking at both Mista Bones and LL Cool War resting her hands hips, she wasn’t going to leave the turtles here on their own not now she had seen that the dangers that they were in.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back