Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The wolf (free rp)

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As a violent torrent of air burst from nowhere Kiko mimicked the actions taken by Nobody just seconds earlier. She burst into a cloud of darkness just as the blades of wind sliced through her body... Clones of herself scattering into three different directions.

She was moments later glad as another, now familiar, prison of light burst from the ground, holding one of her clones in place. She breathed a momentary sigh of relief, if she had have been caught it could have been the end for her. As it stood though, she still had some fight left in her damaged body.

Her hands flew through seals in a blur as the air around the battlefield began to sparkle and reflect, further obscuring the battlefield and giving many more distractions to her two opponents. They would hopefully save her life.

Nobody began an assault on one of her clones, striking it over and over... A grin came over Kiko's face as she saw the damage occurring to the Leaf Anbu as the Clone did its duty admirably.

The grin quickly left her face though as Nobody dashed to her, the real her, and slammed her in the chest again... She knew she couldn't take much more of this, but she was free, if she was to die she would not go down without a fight.

Kouin's lightning struck again, as Kiko knew it would. She deflected the lightning with her refractions in the air, causing them to impotently strike nothing and earth harmlessly.

She had not waisted this time though, the green chakra rolled down her arms and streamed towards her opponents. The searing energy seeping into Nobody, rotting his flesh from the inside.

Nobody spoke his approval, she could tell he was gritting through the pain. Kiko responded, though possibly not the way Nobody would have expected. "Do you even know why they sent you to hunt me Anbu of Konoha? The corporations have taken over... They no longer value us as their protectors... They now see us as commodities. To be used and disposed of when they see fit."

Kiko used the lull that her angelic jutsu had caused in the flow of the combat to continue, "You will see it soon my brother, Konoha is poisoning itself... It will soon die and its Shinobi will flee... Or fall... Nothing can change this Anbu of Konoha, you will see... Even if I rot in the ground, Konoha will join me soon!"

Kiko yelled the last before springing into action, one way or another this engagement would be over soon.

[mft, stuff sent]

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The time for games was over, now it was time to break out the big boy lightning, and put a stop to Kiko, but he suddenly became very slippery, but he had a way around that.

He didn't know Kuromaru but he had to trust him, he could turn on him at any second, but these last few bits are strictly to amp the word count up, because of lack of time.

[sending actions]

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
</STRIKE>
Friday : The Spine of the World : 1:25PM​
<STRIKE>

Kiko's words were lost on him. The Hyuuga had a more hardened sense of loyalty to his village then Kiko could imagine.

I'm tired of your talking... you're getting silenced. Kagemaru could tell easily which Kiko was the real one. Though he had slipped up ealrier, he'd already identified the real one and would not be getting fooled again. He was going to end this with a complicated technique that was very powerful but very rewarding if it struck right. As he dashed towards Kiko, Kage released a smoke bomb in order to blind himself from Kiko's sight. At nearly the same time, he had been storing chakra into his hands for this moment. Condensing the chakra he'd stored, he was preparing to release two attacks at once upon Kiko.

Within a moment, Kage came from seemingly nowhere, striking Kiko in her sternum with the tip of two of his fingers. However, this was only what could be seen with the naked eye. Even an Uchiha's sharingan would have trouble deciphering what he'd just done to her. Using a jutsu that condensed the chakra in his hands and arms and then let the energy explode, he was able to move at speeds passed that of super human. He had just performed the 8-trigram Tenketsu strike technique as well as combining it with his 8-Trigrams Eight Gates Assault technique into a singular blow. What looked like a small tap to anyone with normal eyes, he knew the truth, and Kiko would find out soon enough. It would take a few seconds for her to feel the effects of what he'd just done to her, but essentially he'd destroyed the little chakra she had left.

The smoke was beginning to clear so he backed away to a safe distance. Kouin's attacks were sure to be landing soon.

[ooc: We've agreed to wrap the fight up in RP. Thanks for modding Jeno]

Omitted

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Agreed to wrap up the fight in RP? Heh, I just started modding it as I finally got some free time to start it up. I usually have Sundays off but my schedule got super stacked this week. Also, for future reference Jenosaido is just the surname of my character. Bruin's the name :D

If my services are no longer needed, I shall ninja vanish!]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round Four: The Battle's Conclusion.. said:
Kagemaru

HP: 38,183
CP: 21,017 - 449 – 75 – 150 – 224 – 299 – 374 – 449 – 523 - 598 + 15 + 15 + 3 + 6 + 12 + 48 + 48 + 95 + 190 + 380 + 3 + 6 + 12 + 48 + 48 + 95 + 190 + 380 – 767 + 45 + 45 + 45 + 45 + 45– 538 – 225 = 18,165
AP: 10.4 – 1.75 – 1.5 – 2.25 – 1.75 = 3.15 AP
Visible Items: Byakugan, Chakra Damage Weapon, Belt Pouch 1, Belt Pouch 2

Kouin

HP: 51,030
CP: 20,555 – 2,750 – 2,750 – 2,750 = 12,305
AP: 11 AP – 3 – 3 – 3 = 2 AP left over
Visible Items: None
VS​
Kiko

HP: 14,067 – 420 - 149 – 149 – 5,148 – 30 – 59 – 119 – 475 – 475 – 950 – 1901 – 3802 – 446 – 446 – 446 – 446 – 446 – 6435 – 6435 = -14,710
CP: 27,078 – 1242 – 345 - 90 – 15 – 15 – 7 – 15 – 30 – 120 – 118 – 238 – 475 – 950 - 3 – 6 – 12 – 48 – 48 – 95 – 190 – 380 – 223 – 223 – 223 – 223 – 223 – 45 – 45 – 45 – 45 - 45 = 21,296
AP: 10.7 – 0.7 – 1.2 – 0.5 – 0.5 = 7.8
Visible Items: Belt Pouch​

Time Stack: said:
0.65s: Kiko renewing the power of her Fun House technique recreates the destroyed clones. Kouin is still unaware of the real Kiko! Kagemaru is no longer aware of the real Kiko
1.77s: Kiko taking advantage of being undetected fires off a a stream of high powered mist at both Kouin and Kagemaru!
- Miss! Miss!
2.66: Kagemaru looking to identify the real Kiko rushes in with a powerful combination of blows using Roaring Combination to target all of the Kiko's!
- Hit! Hit! Hit! Hit! Miss! Miss! Hit! Hit! The four images of Kiko disperse, Kagemaru is aware of the real Kiko!
2.72s: Looking to determine which image is the real Kiko, Kouin releases a poweful current from a Chidori targeting four of the five Kiko!
- Hit! Hit! Hit! Hit! Three of the four Kiko images disperse! Kouin is aware of the real Kiko!
3.29s: Closing in on his target Kagemaru goes in for a series of Tenketsu Strikes!
- Hit! Hit! Hit! Crit! Kiko begins bleeding more! Hit! Suppressed! Hit! Suppressed! Hit! Hit!
4.97s: Acting with fast initiative Kagemaru focuses in with Jyuuketsu Combo!
- Hit! Kiko is knocked out! Hit! Hit! Hit! Hit!
5.44s: Kouin mercilessly calls down Raijin's Vengeance to strike a fallen Kiko!
- Hit!
6.65s: Kagemaru grapples a fallen Kiko!
- Hit!
8.16s: Kouin delivers one last Raijin's Vengeance to the fallen Kiko!
Hit!
Notes said:
- Nothing really special to say about this round. Timing just wasn't in your favor this round Kiko. Just a few more seconds and you may have turned this into a different ending to the battle
- If you are wondering what all the numbers on with Kagemaru's CP I didn't bother to add them together per attack and just listed them all individually. It may have looked better to add them all together per attack instead of listing them as I have but it's all the same either way.
- Comments? Concerns? Questions? Flames? PM me!
[/quotes]

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Friday : The Spine of the World : 1:25PM​

Kiko's words would glance off of Kagemaru's resolve. He had been built to be loyal to his home. That loyalty came with the dedication and willingness to go after and end the lives of those his superiors saw fit. However, with the recent events in Leaf, even Kage himself was beginning to question the leadership of those who were above him in title.

Your tricks wont work this time. Kiko had renewed the clones and Kage was no longer able to tell which ones were the correct ones. A quick glance at Kouin and he knew that the Mist ANBU was also confused by this tactic. There was something ironic about this situation. All three of the present shinobi were ANBU and they all used similar techniques. Their style was different of course, but overall, the tactics were the same. Had Kage been in the situation that Kiko was in he'd have been using clones to distract his attackers as well but now was not the time for admiration. Now was the time to strike. Quickly identifying which Kiko was the correct one, Kage had attacked all of them in a long successive combo. In doing so, he reestablished which one was the real Kiko and would re-focus all his attentions to that one. Ironically enough, Kouin had the same idea. Instead of doing a taijutsu combo, Kouin prefered to let his lightning do the talking. Sparks arced from all of the Kiko's and Kage instantly knew that Kouin was also aware of the real Kiko. Things were already serious but the serious level had just been cranked up to passed 10.

Game over traitor. Returning to his tried and true teachings, the Hyuuga momentarily took his Jyuuken stance in its base form and then rushed towards Kiko. She was still a bit offset from his earlier attack so he had her cold and dead to rights. Once he was within the correct range, Kage began to stab Kiko with the tips of his index and middle fingers from both hands. Kage's targets were Kiko's tenketsu. He was attacking her chakra and he could tell the internal damage was doing a number on her. His tenketsu strikes completed flawlessly but the Hyuuga wasn't finished. He still had more to do to Kiko. Another ancient combo passed down from Hyuuga to Hyuuga was the Jyuuketsu combo. A series of 5 palm strikes to the targets organs. Not as precise or powerful as the tenketsu strikes, but it could be used multiple times. Repeatedly attacking one's tenketsu after they've already been sealed would yield little results so it was best to do it once and focus on other attacks after that.

Striking Kiko all 5 times Kage saw the girl pass out after his first strike, but just to check, he continued striking her Again thinking on the same wavelength as his partner, Kouin brought forth lightning upon the unconscious body. It struck with no issues but Kage had to back up a bit himself to avoid the blast radius. Once the smoke settled there was an unconscious Kiko waiting to be delt with

Well Kiko... guess I'm the one still standing.
OOC said:
Technically, since Kiko missed an attack at 1.77 seconds, My Quick Reaction would have triggered and all of my actions after that would have happened sooner. But its fine since it wouldn't change the results of the round. Again... thanks for modding Bruin, also, I prefer all the numbers to be written out that way. Kudos.

Also, me and Kouin didn't even collab on action. They just turned out nice together.

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her eyes flicked between her opponents, she knew they were serious now... Her chakra burst out of her but it was too late.

She felt a sickening crack as her bones crunched under the impacts of Nobody, he struck faster than her eyes could follow. Before she could recover the familiar lightning struck again, though this time she was still recoiling from Hyuuga's assault.

The acrid smell of burnt flesh filled the air as the arced lightning coursed through her broken body.

Again the hyuuga moved with astounding speed, striking her again and again in already damaged points... She began to feel her world spin and darkness close in... She grinned as she slipped into the darkness, one thought on her mind. If she woke soon in heaven or hell at least she could say that Nobody had defeated her... Nobody could knock her out...

[thanks for modding for us mate, much apreciated. Topic left with Kage... Just make a topic in fire country (or wherever it is now) when your ready :) ]

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Friday : The Spine of the World : 1:26PM​

The fight was over, he had subdued his opponent but his work was not done. Kagemaru did't want to risk Kazuki not believing he actually killed this missing nin, so he would deliver the girl to him alive and bound. However, doing that would require work on his part. So he would have another being do this for him. He couldn't very well ask Kouin to do this for him but the Hyuuga had another idea already in mind. Taking a swipe from some of the unconscious Kiko's blood that was strewn across the ground, Kagemaru began to form handseals. Once they were complete, he thrusted his left hand, the hand covered in Kiko's blood, towards the ground. Upon making contact, seals inscribed the ground.

Summoning jutsu.

White smoke filled the area and after a few seconds it vanished to reveal a large lizard. Kage hadn't yet used his summoning technique so he was hoping this situation would prove a good enough test to see what it was capable of.

Would you look at that. The one with the eyes finally summoned one of us. And of all our clan you summoned me. Hello Kagemaru-kun. He'd summoned Wana of the Lizard contract. He wasn't sure which lizard he needed but he just needed a large enough one to carry Kiko for him.

So you already know who I am? And what might your name be?

Wana is my name. And of course I do. Our whole clan knows who you are. Very few individuals impress Lord Ichi anymore, let alone a human. Escaping a chakra draining prison, taking on hundreds of our clan members at once, saving Lord Ichi's son. Yes, you're well known in our clan. But enough of the idle chat. I see you're in a strange predicament.

Perceptive of you. And yes, I require your help. This woman, I need to deliver her to the hidden Leaf. Can you help carry her?

Really? Thats why you summoned me? No wonder I was the one to show up. I'm the only one nice enough to actually agree to your request. Its just odd that you summoned one of us after the battle and not before or during.

I had enough help.

I can see that. You haven't introduced me to your friend.

Ah... true enough. Wana, this is Kouin, Mist ANBU and fellow traveler. He helped me subdue this woman for my village. I owe him a minor debt.

Hello to you as well Kouin-san. Well if you only need assistance in carrying this woman, I guess I can help you for a while, but I expect to be fed. I was told that you have access to several exotic insects.

Yes, that is true. Leaf has several insects I'd be more then willing to invite you to eat. But we've got a long ways from here to the port. We're in Lightning Country right now.

Then I suggest we get going. My summoning wont last for too long and I suspect you didn't want to use your own chakra in maintaining clones or other jutsu to carry her for you as well as keeping your hands free to defend yourself.

So you caught on to that eh?

Oh you're a cunning one. I can see how you pulled off the feats you pulled off in our cave.

Quite. But for now, lets be off. Wana did her lizard movements and hoisted Kiko up from the ground and onto her back. Kagemaru then went over to her and tied her up with the remaining Ninja Wire he had. She wouldn't be moving too much. He'd tied it in a way that if she tried to straighten her back from bending forward, she would tighten the bindings around her arms and legs, but also her fingers were individually bound preventing jutsu use. Kage then looked over to the wolf cub that was still there. He'd left it alone due to it not jumping into the fight. Perhaps the animal had some sort of connection to Kiko. Not that it mattered. Looking over to the wolf cub, he would speak. Not expecting it to understand him but still he spoke.

Begone. Your new master wont be around much longer. You're free to find another... or even your previous. Turning to Kouin and Wana, he spoke once more.

Shall we?

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The battle was interesting and quite exciting, he couldn't remember the last time he had a rush quite like this before. He and Kuromaru had worked surprisingly well together, which was a shock to him, he had to let back some of the bigger jutsu so he wouldn't hit his partner, but their bind and strike tactic worked well; he didn't expect someone to hold similiar tactics to him, but in this world what can you expect really?

The last lightning bolt struck home, and he watched Kiko fall over, Its over... He looked over to Kuromaru, Your all right? You got hit a few times. He said with a slight sneer, he somehow had come out unscathed, maybe their was more to him that met the eye, and was even unknown to him, but who knew anymore...

He watched as Kuromaru summoned a lizard, which was interesting till it spoke, then he understood, Pleasure is all mine Wana, my father was a kin with the Dog pack, but he abandoned it all when I arrived, he misses them everyday.

Kuromaru probably could've handled him without me, but I am willing to lend my lightning to a cause, if the cause is just.

He wiped a bead of sweat from his forehead and gave Kuromaru a nod, Lets move like the wind.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back