Hello Ninpocho, I apologize for the fact that the patches have been a bit far and few between. My health hasn't been the best and Dev has been a little slow. But I am hopefully on the mend and Dev has started to get the old wheels grinding again, and we have some stuff coming out. There is some funky stuff in this patch though, so I hope you all like it, but it's mostly clarifications and fixes.
- Because it has been so long, Everyone who wants to can have a free OCR, or capability of changing anything within their existing character, during this time. This must be started (it doesn't need to be completed) from now until the end of August 2022.
- Any WC requirements will be ignored during this downtime; be they abilities, Kinjutsu or BL/CA.
- Human Puppet
- The Art of Hitokugutsu has had clarification around Doujutsu Passives and Non-Offensive Techniques.
- Animal Companion's have been updated with how they work with AP timing. And Two Headed wolf had a note added that it was missing.
- Brand new ability, lets you make weapons using weapon creation techniques.
- Genetic Implant
- Removed the ability to take Inuzuka Animal Companion. No more blink dogs, sorry.
- Weapon Removal Rules
- Redid the formatting, and added how to remove a weapon.
- Line of Sight
- made it clear how line of sight works.
- Stealth and Sneak attacks
- Rewrote a lot of this. Basically removed hidden actions without removing them. They still work the same, just say Shinobi used a Ninjutsu or whatnot.
- Clone and Creation Techniques
- Rewrote a lot of this. Explained how clones can do taijutsu without needing a weapon, and how you cen give a clone a weapon.
- Common Terms and Definitions
- Added a bunch of common terms and definitions, like what a Allied or Hostile Targets is, or how we define Creation Techniques, or what Retreating means, as well as the 3 categories of Binds.
- Reaper's Gaze
- Reworded to be more clear on what "can't use chakra" means. This is a temporary update until a Bind update(with full definitions and types) comes out soon(tm)
- Blood Rack
- Now has a cooldown after it triggers 5 times.
Pokemon Showdown The entire Bmod System is now replaced with Pokemon Showdown.(Who let Bone in here?)
- AP Standardization
- Academy Students and Gennin will soon be killing each other with so much more efficiency, everyone has 10 AP now, regardless of rank. Makes it easier on Bmods too.