Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Completed Yamanaka Shusuke > Chikamatsu Shin, the Overseer of the Chikamatsu Clan!

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
OCR Form said:
Old Character Name: Yamanaka Shusuke
Old Village/Missing: Leaf
OCR Type: Retirement
Last Known Where-abouts: Konohagakure
Old IC Rank: AiT

New Character Name: Chikamatsu Shin
Preferred Username: Chikamatsu Shin
New Village/Missing: Sand
New BL/CA: Yamanaka
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]Split Mind [VETERAN][/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (50+lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (55+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Kinjutsu Option (Chaos Witch), +5% Chance of inflicting Secondary Effects
[i]High:[/i] Genjutsu DC
[i]Average:[/i] Dodge and Save
[i]Low:[/i] Melee Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy, Ninjutsu Accuracy
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Medical Branch
IC Rank: Medical Chief

Character Age: 29
Sex: Male

Character's Physical Description:
Shin is a young man within the Chikamatsu Clan, and as such carries the common features of the family's lineage. Despite being in a long line of desert dwelling people, a large portion of his ancestry dwelled spent within the great caves that was once shelter from the Diamond Maelstrom. Due to this lack of sunlight his clan took on traits that would otherwise seem foreign. Golden hair and soft blue eyes slowly became the prominent genes as the lack of pigment became more common in their skin and features. Shin's appearance is no different. His golden hair is cut in a mid length manner and can often be seen fluttering with the newly found breeze of life on top. His piercing blue eyes now constantly emitted a soft light since he received the Seal of the Yurei Orchid. Even in the darkest surroundings his eyes would shine like the sky, though they emitted no outward light. A humble frame carried the young man at five feet and eight inches tall and weighs a grand total of one hundred forty pounds. Though he wasn't large in stature his presence was. With a confident stride this once timid Genjutsist has learned how to trust in not only others, but himself. Often seen wearing tight fighting clothes such as dark jeans, a button down shirt, and a collared vest he was no enemy to fashion. Across his shoulder blades laid the six petals of the sacred ghost orchid which his family has protected for generations. This seal allows him powers that could rival that of the sages of lore. The seal itself appeared to be a tattoo of the symbol which is commonly displayed by his clan, but on a larger scale. Each petal is a deep black except for the ones in which he has bestowed upon others, and those have turned a light grey.

Character's Mental Description:
Having once been a quit child, Shin is now confident in his ways of life. Not one to draw attention to himself this young man is a fan of the finer things in life. During his travels he has become a fan of exotic drinks, even ones beyond the tastes of the regular sake drinkers, though he wasn't one that was commonly found as the slave to it's intoxications. Being a friend of the earth has turned him away from the consumption of meat, though he knows there are times when he must. Calm in most situations, this Medical Shinobi can keep his cool in almost any situation. Through no tragic story or act of terror Shin has developed a slight fear of fire. Though it is not a phobia he would still prefer to stay away from the open flames. Though he has begun his training in the art of swordplay he still has a long way to go to be on par with his peers, his mind on the other hand still remains his strongest weapon.

Multiple Personality Application:
Kohana Split Personality

Character History:
Many years before he was born his father was the apprentice to the shinobi named Mojitsu Areomaru before the man disappeared forever. During this time the young shinobi spent many years traveling the world learning the craft of marionette design from masters from every nation. During his travels he met a young kunoichi from another village but quickly parted ways. Years passed and almost by fate the two ran into each other once again while the young Yamanaka was visiting Sunagakure. The two seemed to click with one another rather easily and love came naturally. After becoming a citizen of Suna the young woman eventually married the man she learned to love and the two of them began their life together. The baby was born with his mother's appearance which she knew would mean he also had her unique bloodline somewhere deep inside of him. They named the boy Shin and he grew up loving his village and his parents, and nothing out of the ordinary happened. Nothing tragic, nothing magical, nothing. His life was that of a regular Sunan. He grew up and decided he wanted to join the village's academy as many young children did. Here he began to further his advancement of jutsu and chakra.

During his first couple of years of life he dd, however, study with his mother and father. From his dad he learned the ninja art of puppetry and learned how to channel his chakra into threads used to control marionettes. His mother's training was rather unique. It consisted of meditation and sharpening of his mind. As time went on the boy began to develop the skills that his mother had been talking about. He could hear her thoughts. He understood that he had traits exclusive to the Yamanaka Clan. He worked to master this keen mind of his to the point where not only could he hear other's thoughts but could also project his own thoughts to others. Mainly used to train with his mother, the boy could also make the distance to the shop his father worked out just down the street.

As he joined the academy the boy's family moved to the new Sunan Residences out of the cavern he was born in. The harsh sun was new to him but he welcomed to with a warmth in his heart. He he worked with his mother training his shuriken skills and how to even use the Hanabuki flowers his mother grew. He was growing to become a fine member of the Yamanaka Clan even if he didn't carry the name. It took him years of dedicated training with his mother to pull the secrets from his DNA as there no tragedies in his life that normally triggered these genetic responses. His bloodline limit was still being tested but he had access to the blood he gained from his mother's clan!

Years passed and he learned more and more about his Chikamatsu Heritage. At the age of 10 he became successor to the clan's Overseer, and because of this he has worked extensively with his family to take on the traits of the floral loving shinobi. Taking time to train with Senju Kazuki has caused the boy to progress through the Academy quickly until the day Byakko Akujin arrived and took him to the Byakko Estate within the Toraono Dojo to take his Genin Exam. During such event a dark spirit was awakened in the boy by the name of Kohana. He later learned that this girl was in fact his twin sister that died in utero. Her soul had attached itself to the boy and due to his skills in the arts of Genjutsu she was able to awaken. After completing the exam he began working under the Medical Chief as a MiT. A few years passed as he worked in the Omni Prime Medical Facility and at the Sunan Academy as a Sensei and he was promoted to a fullty fledged Medical Ninja. This Mednin began working closely with one of his students, Akagi. The two left the village to explore the foreign lands which started Shin's grand adventure to learn more about himself and his sister.

Years went by when he was reached out by his clan and he was informed that the Overseer had passed. It was now his responsibility to come home and claim the Yurei Orchid Seal to lead the clan. Coming home with the expanded knowledge he learned during hsi travels he was quickly given the rank of Medical Chief of the Research and Development Branch where he still works on his expirements of genetic engineering as his goal to make synthetic life forms is still the front and center of his dreams.

Clan Request:
Shin is the founder and head of the Chikamatsu Clan

Death/Retirement Thread: N/A

Old Profile: https://www.ninpocho.com/threads/shusuke-academy-student.60914/
Old Training: https://www.ninpocho.com/threads/shusukes-training.61022/
Old Dojo: https://www.ninpocho.com/threads/shusukes-dojo.62231/

Special Usergroups: I am in Development and Global Moderator

Old Stats:
  • OOC Rank: A-Rank
  • Level: 7
  • Agility: 300/525
  • Stamina: 200/525
  • Taijutsu: 300/525
  • Ninjutsu: 200/525
  • Genjutsu: 325/525
  • Chakra Control: 325/525
  • Total Stats: 1,650
Old OOC Rank: A
Stat Cut: N/A
New Stats:
  • Agility: 210/525
  • Stamina: 210/525
  • Taijutsu: 210/525
  • Ninjutsu: 210/525
  • Genjutsu: 405/525
  • Chakra Control: 405/525
New OOC Rank: A

Jutsu Mastery Swaps: I am keeping all of my Non-Kinjutsu Jutsu as they are
[ T A I J U T S U ]
[ N I N J U T S U ]
[ G E N J U T S U ]
[ B L U D G E O N I N G ]
[ B U F F I N G ]
[ P I E R C I N G ]
[ P U P P E T ]
[ P R O J E C T I L E ]
[ S L A S H I N G ]
[ T H R O W N ]
[ U N A R M E D ]
[ E A R T H ] - M i n o r . A f f i n i t y
[ F I R E ] - M i n o r . A f f i n i t y
[ L I G H T N I N G ] - M a j o r . A f f i n i t y
  1. [ S T O R M ] - M i n o r . A f f i n i t y
  2. [ I N K ] - M i n o r . A f f i n i t y
[ W A T E R ] - M i n o r . A f f i n i t y
[ W I N D ] - M a j o r . A f f i n i t y
[ N O N - E L E M E N T A L ] - M i n o r . A f f i n i t y
  1. [ A N B U ]
  2. [ M E D I C A L ]
[ A U D I A L ] - S e n s o r y . M a s t e r y
[ K I N E T I C ] - S e n s o r y . M a s t e r y
[ V I S U A L ] - S e n s o r y . K n o w l e d g e
[ W I L L ] - S e n s o r y . K n o w l e d g e

Armiger Arsenal – Buffing Taijutsu [MASTERED] to Reality Bender [MASTERED]
Steelwind – Variable Taijutsu [MASTERED] to Thoughts Given Form [MASTERED]
Soul of the Sword – Buffing Taijutsu [MASTERED] to Cloaked in Madness [MASTERED]

Name of any Contract you currently own
: Turtle and Slug, but I am finishing up Tsuchimikado and will be dropping Turtle
Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own: N/A
Name of Kinjutsu you own:Chimeiarashi

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads?
- Yes, most definitely so I would like to bring these threads to a close before switching this over but I wanted to start the process as I know this can be a time consuming process

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OCR Form said:
Old Character Name: Yamanaka Shusuke
Old Village/Missing: Leaf
OCR Type: Retirement
Last Known Where-abouts: Konohagakure
Old IC Rank: AiT

New Character Name: Chikamatsu Shin
Preferred Username: Chikamatsu Shin
New Village/Missing: Sand
New BL/CA: Yamanaka
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]Split Mind [VETERAN][/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (50+lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (55+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Kinjutsu Option (Chaos Witch), +5% Chance of inflicting Secondary Effects
[i]High:[/i] Genjutsu DC
[i]Average:[/i] Dodge and Save
[i]Low:[/i] Melee Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy, Ninjutsu Accuracy
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Medical Branch
IC Rank: Medical Chief

Character Age: 29
Sex: Male

Character's Physical Description:
Shin is a young man within the Chikamatsu Clan, and as such carries the common features of the family's lineage. Despite being in a long line of desert dwelling people, a large portion of his ancestry dwelled spent within the great caves that was once shelter from the Diamond Maelstrom. Due to this lack of sunlight his clan took on traits that would otherwise seem foreign. Golden hair and soft blue eyes slowly became the prominent genes as the lack of pigment became more common in their skin and features. Shin's appearance is no different. His golden hair is cut in a mid length manner and can often be seen fluttering with the newly found breeze of life on top. His piercing blue eyes now constantly emitted a soft light since he received the Seal of the Yurei Orchid. Even in the darkest surroundings his eyes would shine like the sky, though they emitted no outward light. A humble frame carried the young man at five feet and eight inches tall and weighs a grand total of one hundred forty pounds. Though he wasn't large in stature his presence was. With a confident stride this once timid Genjutsist has learned how to trust in not only others, but himself. Often seen wearing tight fighting clothes such as dark jeans, a button down shirt, and a collared vest he was no enemy to fashion. Across his shoulder blades laid the six petals of the sacred ghost orchid which his family has protected for generations. This seal allows him powers that could rival that of the sages of lore. The seal itself appeared to be a tattoo of the symbol which is commonly displayed by his clan, but on a larger scale. Each petal is a deep black except for the ones in which he has bestowed upon others, and those have turned a light grey.

Character's Mental Description:
Having once been a quit child, Shin is now confident in his ways of life. Not one to draw attention to himself this young man is a fan of the finer things in life. During his travels he has become a fan of exotic drinks, even ones beyond the tastes of the regular sake drinkers, though he wasn't one that was commonly found as the slave to it's intoxications. Being a friend of the earth has turned him away from the consumption of meat, though he knows there are times when he must. Calm in most situations, this Medical Shinobi can keep his cool in almost any situation. Through no tragic story or act of terror Shin has developed a slight fear of fire. Though it is not a phobia he would still prefer to stay away from the open flames. Though he has begun his training in the art of swordplay he still has a long way to go to be on par with his peers, his mind on the other hand still remains his strongest weapon.

Multiple Personality Application:
Kohana Split Personality

Character History:
Many years before he was born his father was the apprentice to the shinobi named Mojitsu Areomaru before the man disappeared forever. During this time the young shinobi spent many years traveling the world learning the craft of marionette design from masters from every nation. During his travels he met a young kunoichi from another village but quickly parted ways. Years passed and almost by fate the two ran into each other once again while the young Yamanaka was visiting Sunagakure. The two seemed to click with one another rather easily and love came naturally. After becoming a citizen of Suna the young woman eventually married the man she learned to love and the two of them began their life together. The baby was born with his mother's appearance which she knew would mean he also had her unique bloodline somewhere deep inside of him. They named the boy Shin and he grew up loving his village and his parents, and nothing out of the ordinary happened. Nothing tragic, nothing magical, nothing. His life was that of a regular Sunan. He grew up and decided he wanted to join the village's academy as many young children did. Here he began to further his advancement of jutsu and chakra.

During his first couple of years of life he dd, however, study with his mother and father. From his dad he learned the ninja art of puppetry and learned how to channel his chakra into threads used to control marionettes. His mother's training was rather unique. It consisted of meditation and sharpening of his mind. As time went on the boy began to develop the skills that his mother had been talking about. He could hear her thoughts. He understood that he had traits exclusive to the Yamanaka Clan. He worked to master this keen mind of his to the point where not only could he hear other's thoughts but could also project his own thoughts to others. Mainly used to train with his mother, the boy could also make the distance to the shop his father worked out just down the street.

As he joined the academy the boy's family moved to the new Sunan Residences out of the cavern he was born in. The harsh sun was new to him but he welcomed to with a warmth in his heart. He he worked with his mother training his shuriken skills and how to even use the Hanabuki flowers his mother grew. He was growing to become a fine member of the Yamanaka Clan even if he didn't carry the name. It took him years of dedicated training with his mother to pull the secrets from his DNA as there no tragedies in his life that normally triggered these genetic responses. His bloodline limit was still being tested but he had access to the blood he gained from his mother's clan!

Years passed and he learned more and more about his Chikamatsu Heritage. At the age of 10 he became successor to the clan's Overseer, and because of this he has worked extensively with his family to take on the traits of the floral loving shinobi. Taking time to train with Senju Kazuki has caused the boy to progress through the Academy quickly until the day Byakko Akujin arrived and took him to the Byakko Estate within the Toraono Dojo to take his Genin Exam. During such event a dark spirit was awakened in the boy by the name of Kohana. He later learned that this girl was in fact his twin sister that died in utero. Her soul had attached itself to the boy and due to his skills in the arts of Genjutsu she was able to awaken. After completing the exam he began working under the Medical Chief as a MiT. A few years passed as he worked in the Omni Prime Medical Facility and at the Sunan Academy as a Sensei and he was promoted to a fullty fledged Medical Ninja. This Mednin began working closely with one of his students, Akagi. The two left the village to explore the foreign lands which started Shin's grand adventure to learn more about himself and his sister.

Years went by when he was reached out by his clan and he was informed that the Overseer had passed. It was now his responsibility to come home and claim the Yurei Orchid Seal to lead the clan. Coming home with the expanded knowledge he learned during hsi travels he was quickly given the rank of Medical Chief of the Research and Development Branch where he still works on his expirements of genetic engineering as his goal to make synthetic life forms is still the front and center of his dreams.

Clan Request:
Shin is the founder and head of the Chikamatsu Clan

Death/Retirement Thread: N/A

Old Profile: https://www.ninpocho.com/threads/shusuke-academy-student.60914/
Old Training: https://www.ninpocho.com/threads/shusukes-training.61022/
Old Dojo: https://www.ninpocho.com/threads/shusukes-dojo.62231/

Special Usergroups: I am in Development and Global Moderator

Old Stats:
  • Agility: 300/525
  • Stamina: 200/525
  • Taijutsu: 300/525
  • Ninjutsu: 200/525
  • Genjutsu: 325/525
  • Chakra Control: 325/525
Old OOC Rank: A
Stat Cut: N/A
New Stats:
  • Agility: 210/525
  • Stamina: 210/525
  • Taijutsu: 210/525
  • Ninjutsu: 210/525
  • Genjutsu: 405/525
  • Chakra Control: 405/525
New OOC Rank: A

Jutsu Mastery Swaps: I am keeping all of my Non-Kinjutsu Jutsu as they are
[ T A I J U T S U ]
[ N I N J U T S U ]
[ G E N J U T S U ]
[ B L U D G E O N I N G ]
[ B U F F I N G ]
[ P I E R C I N G ]
[ P U P P E T ]
[ P R O J E C T I L E ]
[ S L A S H I N G ]
[ T H R O W N ]
[ U N A R M E D ]
[ E A R T H ] - M i n o r . A f f i n i t y
[ F I R E ] - M i n o r . A f f i n i t y
[ L I G H T N I N G ] - M a j o r . A f f i n i t y
  1. [ S T O R M ] - M i n o r . A f f i n i t y
  2. [ I N K ] - M i n o r . A f f i n i t y
[ W A T E R ] - M i n o r . A f f i n i t y
[ W I N D ] - M a j o r . A f f i n i t y
[ N O N - E L E M E N T A L ] - M i n o r . A f f i n i t y
  1. [ A N B U ]
  2. [ M E D I C A L ]
[ A U D I A L ] - S e n s o r y . M a s t e r y
[ K I N E T I C ] - S e n s o r y . M a s t e r y
[ V I S U A L ] - S e n s o r y . K n o w l e d g e
[ W I L L ] - S e n s o r y . K n o w l e d g e

Armiger Arsenal – Buffing Taijutsu [MASTERED] to Reality Bender [MASTERED]
Steelwind – Variable Taijutsu [MASTERED] to Thoughts Given Form [MASTERED]
Soul of the Sword – Buffing Taijutsu [MASTERED] to Cloaked in Madness [MASTERED]

Name of any Contract you currently own
: Turtle and Slug, but I am finishing up Tsuchimikado and will be dropping Turtle
Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own: N/A
Name of Kinjutsu you own:Chimeiarashi

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads?
- Yes, most definitely so I would like to bring these threads to a close before switching this over but I wanted to start the process as I know this can be a time consuming process

Approved and welcome back to the sandbox! In just a few minutes your color, name, and other things should change over!

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Additionally, I don't think you ever had a killswitch choice the last time you were Shin, I could be wrong, so if you want that on just return to the request thread or PM me if I am misremembering!

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Last edited:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back